Pining for Sonia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly and gradually the crowd began to melt. Some as they were tired. Others because the team of Sonia and me were killing them on the board. As the last couple lost to us, the group finally dispersed at nearly 3 am.

"Time to bed Nadeem Bhai," Sonia chirped, "too bad you and I aren't sharing one tonight!"

"You can always ask your mom to lie down with your dad," I replied, hoping against hope, "and I guess the diwan would be sufficient for the two of us!"

She gave me a quick bow, raising the hemline of her dress well past her knees to show off a nice pair of legs, but stopped just before uncovering her cunt. Then she leaned forward, kissed me on the lips and ran upstairs. I had to wait for a few minutes to lose my erection.

IX

More than one year went by before another lovely invitation arrived, this time for the wedding of Sonia's second brother, Latif. Sonia had always been much closer to this sibling than the elder one. Latif's fiancé did not have the looks or personality of the elder brother's wife. She was good looking herself but appeared to have a scheming sort of mind.

Along with the invite, I received the expect list of things from Sonia that she could not procure in Pakistan. Cheekily I had included a very sexy set of lingerie in the return package. I was obviously quite ready to go. Unfortunately, my father had an unforeseen accident and my family all had to focus on his recovery.

Missing the wedding was bad. What was worse was receiving a thank you card from Sonia, grateful for the presents that I had sent on via a friend who was going to see his family in Karachi. A few pictures of her, wearing the lingerie and nothing else were included. I wondered who she had coopted to shoot the pictures as this was well prior to the age of selfies and where she got the films developed and printed.

"Too bad you couldn't make it, Nadeem Bhai," said the accompanying message, "wonder if I look as sexy as you imagined when you bought this for me!"

X

Another year went and true to form the opportunity for a visit to Sonia's family came up. With Karachi being the center for PIA and flights to Lahore from Riyadh being very occasional, it made sense to stop by for a day. My wife and son had gone on ahead a couple of weeks earlier so she could spend some time with her parents also.

I had dreamt of Sonia jumping into my arms and stripping to receive me for weeks prior to the trip. Arriving at the house, I was surprised that she welcomed me with just a simple, "Salaam Alaikum," without any physical expression such as a hug or kiss.

That evening, as the family decided to visit a new restaurant which served South Indian style Dosas, Sonia took the seat farthest from me. I did not really like the food served, given that it was fully vegetarian and very spicy, but ate just enough to not offend my hosts. My stomach was not on its best form that night but thankfully settled by early morning.

I half expected a visit from Sonia in the night. When she did show up, it was to advise that I needed to wake up and get ready to go to the airport as my flight was early that morning. Disappointed, I quickly freshened up. Leaving my travel clothes on the bed, I walked out in my pyjamas.

The downstairs area was empty but there was light in the kitchen. I found Sonia, dressed in a shalwar kameez, boiling a large pot of water. There was a boiled water advisory in effect due to issues from the municipal supply. I looked at my watch and realized that her brother would not be taking me to the airport for a bit.

Coming up behind her, I put my arms around her waist, whispering, "Good morning dear, can I have you for breakfast this fine morning?!"

She tried to break free, but I had a very tight hold on her. Slowly she seemed to settle down. I reached over and began kissing her on the neck and shoulders. She hissed but did not stop me.

Emboldened I put both hands under her kameez. I took my left hand upwards under her shirt, bringing it in contact with her bra. A moment later I had my hand under the garment and fully on her breast. I jerked the bra down from both her breasts and began to fondle them in earnest. Sonia did not protest as I imagined but did not seem like a full participant either.

Taking a further risk, I slid my right hand down her shalwar and inside her panty. My fingers touched her cunt. She jerked but I had a good hold on her. I traced the outline of her pussy, feeling some wetness coming from it. Hooking my index finger onto the opening, I tried to push in.

"Please don't Nadeem Bhai," she begged and shook, "I am getting married very soon and cannot lose my virginity to you!"

A bolt of electricity seemed to flash through my brain. In an instant I released her. Sonia stepped away and quickly fixed her dress. Her mouth did not move but her eyes expressed appreciation that I had not pressed forward.

"You know I was ready to sleep with you at the wedding you missed," she spoke up, "things were going badly with Kashif, but since then his family has asked for my hand and my parents have accepted."

"I guess congratulations in that case," my cock was slowly deflating, "and is there anything you need from me."

"Will you come?" was her innocent response.

"I doubt it," I spoke the truth, "it will be too difficult to see you go off with someone else!"

She feigned annoyance and rubbed her eyes as if too be wiping away tears.

"But you are not getting away without giving me a really nice present!" Sonia changed the subject.

XI

Returning to the guest room, I quickly pulled out the equivalent of Rupees 25,000, a princely sum for a wedding present from my travel bag. I had exchanged around 5,000 Riyals at the airport, though I believe she would be happy whatever currency I gave to her.

Sonia was speechless as I called her into the room and handed her the amount, but her eyes twinkled in a mischievous sort of way as she indicated the money needed to be put away safely upstairs.

About ten minutes later she tapped on my door. I figured it was time to head out but saw that the expected departure was still at least an hour away.

"You can't just leave without something to remember me by," Sonia walked in wearing a nightgown instead of the shalwar kameez.

She pulled the waistband, allowing the nightgown to open at the center. A second later, it was on the ground, and she was stark naked in front of me. Quickly she pushed me onto the bed, grabbing my crotch and pulling the zipper down on my pants. I was traveling commando under my denims, so my cock popped out easily. Sonia got on her knees and grabbed onto it, licking the top and all around. Soon she had all of me in her mouth and proceeded to give a decent blow job. I sensed some noise from upstairs and realized that the elder brother was awake. Sonia continued her ministration and soon had me coming in her mouth.

"We have another 10 minutes before Bhaijan comes down," she coolly said, "let's see if you have more in you!"

Turning around, she lowered her rectum onto my regenerating penis. She had already applied cream or oil to her rear side, which made the insertion relatively easy. Sonia moved up and down with purpose and soon I had flooded her rear. She jumped off and ran into a bathroom next to the dining area. I took a jiffy to clean up and get my stuff outside the room.

"Good Nadeem Bhai, you are ready to leave, we do have some time, would you like some tea," Bilal asked on seeing me, "I wonder where Sonia is."

At that moment Sonia popped out in her normal shalwar kameez, offering to make tea quickly for us. About twenty minutes later, I headed out. She did make a scene of tearing up as she embraced me and kissed me on the cheek.

Sonia whispered, "wherever you are and wherever I am, if you ever get a message with the message "Erum ko jaaney ki jaldi hi rehti hai (Erum is always in a rush to leave)," make sure to get over to me as soon as possible, it could be worth your while!"

XII

Sonia had a wedding relatively fast. And from the quick arrival of the first child, I was double minded on whether she had lost her virginity on the day or perhaps a bit earlier.

Over the passage of time, mention of her in conversations with other members of her family began to recede and nearly fade out. Sonia, however, often popped into my dreams and thoughts.

The other day and more than twenty years later, however, I found a friend request on Facebook, something I had been late to adopt and rarely used. Soon as I accepted, a series of messages arrived.

The first read, "where have you been? No one I know could track you down."

The second contained her address and phone number. Sonia had moved to New Jersey, which was only an hour away by plane, as per the address in a second missive!

The third message from Sonia simply said, "Erum ko jaaney ki jaldi hi rehti hai!"

I'm on my way out now, thankfully my wife decided to take her holiday in Pakistan and will be gone for three weeks with my two boys!

Wonder what awaits, given that I have been pining for Sonia for over two decades now!

12