Hedonistic

Story Info
A couple finally explores their free use fantasies together.
2.9k words
4.48
10.4k
14
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags:

[F4M] [Narrative] [Short Story] [Free Use] [Established Relationship] [Somnophilia] [Sleep Play] [Enthusiastic Consent] [Mutual Kinks] [Fingering] [Cunnilingus] [Multiple Orgasms] [Creampies] [Domestic] [Sweet Ending]

My eyes rolled back as you came inside of me, the sound of your need spilling deep from your lips and into my pussy. I tried to catch my breath as my mind wandered to the conversation we had when you roused me from my slumber with two fingers thrusting inside of me, having already pulled one orgasm from my body while I slept.

"Todays the day..." You whispered, your voice hoarse from sleep.

Or Need.

Maybe both.

I moaned in response as you curled your fingers into my g-spot, making me gasp and tilt my hips into your hand.

"Yeah, it is," I whisper back in between hitches as you take what you want from my wet and willing heat, the juicy response of my body to your touch muffled under the blankets. My pussy was already soaked from cumming once already, your fingers unrelenting.

Your uneven breaths lit a fire under my sleepy skin. "Anywhere... anything I want..." Your words sound more like a chant, a prayer.

"Anything, I'm yours..." I managed to croak out through my whimpers.

We spent some time prior to this morning expressing that the next day we would have off together, we'd agree to a sort of free use free for all. On a day where we weren't bogged down by commitments or requirements, where we were just allowed to lose ourselves in each other until maybe the edge of our desire would soften. We'd been dancing around each other for weeks, our schedules keeping us from really connecting and since we'd shared that we had similar free use interests, this was the day we agreed upon to try.

And it was already starting off strong with your fingers in my pussy that I shaved last night in preparation. I liked the feeling of the slickness of my arousal making my bare lips slide against each other. I remember your protests saying that it didn't matter if there was hair there or not, this was for me. It felt selfish doing it even though you said I didn't have to, but it was something I enjoyed.

I listened to the music of your breathing mixing with mine, wrapped in the gentle sound of the rain beating against the window near the bed. My fingers found you as I shifted my hips in response to the insistent thrusting of your fingers, whimpering when your hand shifted to allow you access to press your thumb against my clit. My whole body unfurled, shooing the last remnants of my sleep away as desire started to burn and throb in my body.

You were so hard, pulsing already in my palm and I wanted you inside of me so badly I could feel my pussy clamp around your fingers while your thumb rubbed little circles into my clit.

"Please, I need you inside of me," I whispered, knowing full well my orgasm was pulling deep inside of me and you shook your head.              

"No, I can feel you squeeze me. You're cumming on my hand again, I'm not stopping..." Your voice trailed off as your enthusiasm and focus increased, making my jaw drop open as you followed through. You didn't stop until I came with a grunted whimper, burying my head into your shoulder as my body convulsed. Your fingers deep inside of me, stroking my gspot and pulling my orgasm into a longer one like an expert candy maker working with taffy.

By the time I caught my breath, you were already moving, shifting my body so we were angled across the bed. I watched as you settled your face in between my legs, my body thrumming with desire watching how dark your face was, the heat burning deep in your gaze as you stuck the fingers that were inside of me into your mouth before gently tracing my slit, sliding them deep inside of me again with gentle care. I couldn't find the words to tell you to be easy with me before your soft tongue descended on my clit with long, careful laps in an up and down motion. You already knew.

It wasn't long as my body bottomed out from cumming again and warmed up into cumming for a third time, my hands finding my nipples and pinching hard to send electric zings to my clit that you were treating with such care.

I couldn't stop the rocking of my hips into your face. I could feel the kiss of subspace against my mind. The blissful white noise that filled my body and quieted my thoughts while I lost myself into the feel of your mouth on me. Your hungry, determined slurps against my core had me whimpering and begging, your moans as you devoured me giving me life as my toes began to curl for a third time.

"Oh baby please, I'm gonna-" I barely formed the sentence before my orgasm crashed over me, making me scream into the grey light of our bedroom.

You responded with my body, moving with me organically as I thrashed underneath you, my orgasm spilling from my pussy into your mouth and you didn't miss a drop. I shivered as I was left in its wake, barely feeling you carefully extract your fingers from my pussy, shoving my legs open to place yourself between them. Leaning back on your knees, I heard you spit onto your hand, some of your spit landing on my pussy and I moaned as you positioned the hot, swollen head of your cock at my entrance. I opened my knees, welcoming the delicious stretch of your cock inside of me as you took your time, pumping slowly in and out of me, coating your cock in my juices until you were hilted inside of me, making both of us moan together.              

"Mine," You ground out through your teeth as you pulled out to slam into me, making me whimper as my body jolted underneath you.

You felt so good inside of me. Each thrust, each collision of our bodies feeling like lightning in my body as you set a hungry pace. Your hands roamed all over my body until you shifted both of us so my knees were over your shoulders, your cock driving into me at a deep and delicious angle. I couldn't catch my breath, dizzy as I came down from my third orgasm while you created this chaos in my body, filling me with your need and I realized I wanted more. I wanted everything you were giving me, even if it made me weak.

You slammed into me, dropping your lips to mine to devour my kiss. I could feel you jump inside of me but I knew you hadn't cum yet. You were close though and a thrill raced through my body, clearing out some of the haze I was swimming in.

"Shift." You croaked, pulling your cock out of me and dropping my knees to the side while you dropped to your arm behind me. I reached behind me, arching my back and pulling my cheeks apart, baring my core to you for you to slide into from behind. Us being on our sides was one of my favorites because we could be anywhere and it works. Especially in the morning like this. Both of us laying down, our bodies grinding into each other. You entered me easily, my body opening to you and when you were hilted again, you wrapped your arms around me to hug me tight against you.

"Mine. Mine." Your grunts as you fucked me deep in this position, the head of your cock hitting my gspot from this angle made me drool, whimpers spilling freely from my lips as a more feral need overtook you and I was helpless in it's wake. I became a tool for your laser focused desire. I felt like I had effervescence in my veins. I wanted to be used like this. As long as my body brought you pleasure, I wanted you to do whatever you wanted with me. And right now, with one arm locked around my shoulders and the other around my hip like iron bands while you drilled deeply into me was what you wanted.

The moans that were pulled from you by my pussy made me feel like I was drunk and it wasn't long before you slammed deep inside of me, need riding you hard. You ground deep into me until you exploded, your breath hot against the back of my neck as your body leaned into mine, rolling almost on top of me while your hips rocked into me. I could feel your cock jump inside of me, filling my pussy up with your hot cum and I felt like I could finally breathe for the first time in weeks.

We stayed like that until I tapped your arm, wanting a little more room to breathe which you gave me instantly. I inhaled deeply, resting my head against your arm. Your cock was still inside of me, the residual jumps making my pussy squeeze in return.              

"Good morning," I whispered hazily.

I felt your diaphragm kick gently against me as you laughed with a good morning in response.

We stayed like that until you softened enough to pull out of me. I felt the slow trickle of your cum dribble out of me and down my thigh. I didn't move to wipe it away and neither did you.

"Coffee?" I murmured as I rolled to look at you. You had one arm thrown over your eyes while you laid on your back. I watched the deep rise and fall of your chest as you regulate your breathing and my eyes traced your features. The way the light from the window highlighted the cupid's bow of your lips, the bridge of your nose, the column of your neck.

You turned your face to look at me with a lazy grin, pulling me onto your chest so I could hear your heartbeat. Letting it lull me back to sleep, the rhythm of your breathing pulling me down into an orgasm induced sleep that was brief.

I stirred when you did, smiling when you kissed my nose. "Coffee sounds great," you responded and got out of bed to pad to the bathroom.

I found one of your shirts, pulling it over my head and putting on sweatpants with no panties like we promised before making my way downstairs. A dark thrill traveled up my spine when I walked down the stairs, feeling the mess of us in between my thighs. The warm slippery cum making my smooth lips slide back and forth as I walked turned me on so much I could feel my nipples harden under the tshirt I was wearing.

I liked the way the house felt in the grey light of the storm that was still passing over us. Every once and a while we'd get a quiet rumble of thunder but other than that, it was just steady rain on the roof. I didn't even turn lights on in the kitchen, enjoying this haze we'd dunked into, afraid that turning the lights on might break the magic.

I moved in a drunken drift from the coffee pot to the sink to clean it out, dumping more coffee into the top of it before turning on the sink to fill it. I heard you come downstairs, your footsteps pausing when you entered the kitchen. I didn't turn to look at you, my focus on the coffee pot in my hands. I felt you come up behind me, your arms snaking under the shirt I thefted from you to connect with my nipples.

You pressed me into the counter, your breath hot against the back of my neck and I whimpered as my body already started to respond to your nearness. Your fingers drifted over my nipples before pinching them harder than I was expecting, making me yelp. I gasped as one of your hands found its way into my pants, one finger slipping back and forth against my messy pussy before pushing inside of me to hook gently.

I gasped in response. "I can't-"

You moaned warmly into my ear and I could hear the smirk in your voice as your body curled around mine.

"Yes you can," you whispered sweetly as you slowly pumped your finger in and out of me, slick with our juices as my knees started to go weak. The hand roughly pinching my nipple left my breast to pull down the sweats so you could press your hard cock against my bare ass. "You will because I want you to." Your words make me ache and I brace myself against the counter. I wanted to. "Spread your legs for me."

I'm already moving, my body completely under your spell, responding to your quiet insistence as my back arched to rub against you, making you moan. You always sound so fucking good when you moan. Music that belonged to me and my darkened desire.

I was sore from cumming earlier, but I felt my body respond anyway. The juicy sounds of my pussy filling the kitchen and I finally surfaced long enough to remember to turn off the water that was currently overflowing in the coffee pot in the sink. I felt you drop down a little, swiping the head of your cock against my pussy before you slowly push inside of me, making me hiss.

"Rub yourself for me. I know you're sore but I need you to cum on my cock this time." There's a thread of guilt in your voice as you rock into me, our mutual moans becoming the cadence of our fucking until your buried inside of me again while my finger starts to rub tight circles on my clit. I know why you asked me to do it this time, because you know how sore I am but your insistence lights a fire inside of me as I push back into you, making you laugh darkly against me.

"You're going to cum again." Your sentence is broken up by the way your body collides with mine in the peaceful space of the grey light in this kitchen. I could feel my orgasm pull like the tide inside of me.

Maybe it was the way you fucked into my cum filled pussy.

Maybe it was the way the swollen head of your cock pressed against my gspot.

Maybe it was the way you were dominating me in this kitchen.

It didn't matter at this point, completely releasing my control over my body as I dropped into the pleasure of you sliding in and out of me with motivation now, the way our bodies slapped against each other made me grab the edge of the counter.

"I know you're sore, baby. I need you, I need to pump this perfect pussy with cum again."

Words dried up in my mouth, spilling out in the form of whimpers and moans and begs. I didn't need to tell you that I was going to cum again, I felt your fingers drift along my leg as I rose up on my tiptoes while you drilled into me. I whispered denials, how I wasn't sure I could cum again, but they were lost in your shh's. The way you hushed them away while your hands found my hips to pull me back onto your cock making me groan.

"Come on, I know you're close." You whisper.

I strummed my clit with reckless abandon at this point, need riding me as much as you were. I latched onto your words like they were a lighthouse in the storm I was trying to navigate.

I was up on both tiptoes now while you whispered encouragement, holding me as my breath disappeared before I detonated around you, my orgasm making me scream out again. I gripped the edge of the counter as you fucked through my orgasm, your steady rhythm interrupted by the dizzying tightness of my pussy clamping down on you. My ears rang while my orgasm wreaked havoc in my body, clearing when you shifted your words, softening to call me your good girl, how much you love me and how perfectly we fit together while you angled backwards to set a bruising rhythm I submitted to.

You weren't far behind me, slamming into me a few more times before groaning your orgasm into the back of my neck, your body slumping against mine, our breathing getting tangled in uneven gasps.

My knees shook, and I didn't realize I had laid my head against my arm on the counter until you slid out of me carefully, pulling up my sweatpants and pulling me to the couch.

I felt disconnected from my body in a delicious way, only noticing where you touched me and the delicious throb between my legs. I felt the gush of your cum spill out of me. I felt your hands on my face, lifting it so you could press a sweet kiss to my lips. You tugged me away from the sink, lacing your fingers in mine as you brought them to your lips. There was an ease between us now, something fluid and carefree.

You tucked me in on the couch, before kneeling next to me with a smile. "I'm gonna finish taking care of breakfast, angel. Rest here, I'll bring you a cup of coffee when I'm done and I was thinking... pancakes and movies all day. We can snuggle on the couch. Sound good?"

I nodded my dazed approval before curling into the pillow beneath me and blacking out. Spending the day wrapped up in you sounded like the perfect day to me.