Pink Camel Toe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word, we get up, dress, gather up our packages and leave together. She on his arm. Her heart and cunt full. Heading to his house.

She doesn't know it, but her womb has already welcomed our seed and is preparing to implant in the next few days. Soon she'll be settled in her new home, in her new makeup, wearing her new clothes. She will never leave. He's her man, and she's his mate.

And they lived happily ever after.

***

A month after she moved in, Pink Camel Toe changed her legal name to Pink Camel Toe. Now everyone calls her Pink.

To this day Pink lives with us--John, Jane, Carrie and me Dick. John and Jack continue their adventures hunting mall females. Sometimes Pink, Jane and Carrie help bring prey home, which is quite delightful, if a little tiring for me. But Jack helps when he can.

On John and Pink's first anniversary, John and Jack surprised her with a special present--a clever set of screens and planters built around the watering hole--I mean the water fountain--where they first met. So many memories.

To this day, John, Pink and our lovely daughter Blush--conceived that first night in the storeroom--enjoy strolling the mall. We always stop and show Blush the water fountain. She knows the story and likes to bend over for a drink. After all, it's where she came from.

12