Pink Dragonfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He noticed Ashley first. He had short brown hair, a pretty solid tan, and ridiculous muscles, all the way from his back down to his ass and legs. He stood with his back mostly to the door, completely naked, as he fucked a woman with a mass of blonde hair who was bent over a giant yoga ball. Mack cried out in ecstasy with each thrust she received from Ashley, both of them too lost in their own blissful world to know that Mack's husband stood right behind them. Van watched for just a few seconds longer, just long enough to see Ashley spread Mack's butt cheeks with both hands and squeeze her ass firmly as he continued to fuck her.

Deciding that he had seen enough, or maybe even too much, Van turned around and left. He didn't bother shutting the door as he made his way back along the corridor, down the stairs, across the basketball court, and out the door.

He made the long walk back to his car, not knowing what to feel, or maybe just not letting himself feel anything at the moment. He needed to get home first before he let his guard down, that much he knew for sure.

Without even putting the slightest bit of thought into it, as if his hands just knew that this is what he needed, he grabbed his phone and started to text Tara.

"I know this is short notice," he typed, "but I could really use you with me tonight. Now actually. Just let me know if you can come."

Within ten seconds Van got a reply.

"On my way."

*

"Oh Van," Tara said soothingly as they sat side by side on the couch. "I'm so sorry."

Van had just gotten to the part where he walked into the workout room and caught them.

"So let me get this straight," Tara continued, "you suggest a threesome, she agrees, and the next day, what, she holds a tryout for this guy or something?"

"I'm pretty sure she's been 'trying him out' for a while now," Van replied.

"Goddamn whores," Tara said shaking her head.

"I've suspected this for months," Van continued. "I should've investigated earlier. I was just too scared of what I'd find."

"So what did they do when you caught them?" Tara asked.

"Kept fucking."

"What!?"

"They didn't see me. I was quiet and they were turned away from the door."

"Oh. Didn't you want to kick his ass though?"

"No. I don't give a shit about him. He doesn't know me. Hell, for all I know he doesn't even know I exist. Apparently Mack doesn't mention me to her coworkers, so why should she mention me to her lover?"

Van felt a sharp pang in his chest at his usage of the word "lover" in reference to Mack.

"Why did you go in the room if you heard them outside the door anyway?" Tara asked. "I mean, why put yourself through that? You could have spared yourself an image that's going to burned into your brain forever now."

"I had to see it, had to confirm it. Hell, Mack could have been like, 'Well that was someone else, I was in the bathroom'. Now she can't deny it."

Tara reached over, took Van's hand, and brought it into her lap, soothingly stroking his forearm and hand.

"Mack was cheating on me," Van said, feeling a lump in his throat forming. "My wife. My high school sweetheart. We've been together for twelve years, Tara, nonstop. She was my prom date. We lost our virginities together. We lived together in college. She was my best friend in the whole world. Well, aside from you. I always thought it was sweet that we were only ever going to be with each other, and then today I saw another guy pounding her from behind. It doesn't make sense to me...all that history between us, and she does this to me? She's okay to hurt me like this? I guess she just doesn't care for me anymore, not as a husband or as a friend, and I think that's what hurts me the most."

Tara let go of Van's hand and stood up. Van immediately missed her touch, and almost asked her to sit back down and resume her petting of him, but then he realized that she was pulling him to stand up with her. She silently wrapped her arms around him and pressed her body as tightly as she could against him.

Van basically went limp in her arms, allowing her to support him while he let himself succumb to his emotions. They stood there for a long time, neither having any idea, or any care, about how much time had passed.

Eventually, after Van had composed himself and wiped his face on the sleeve of Tara's dress, he pulled away from her.

"God, how long have we been standing here?" Van wondered aloud.

"Who cares," Tara said, pulling him tightly back against her, resuming their embrace.

Tara maneuvered her hand up the back of Van's shirt and began lightly caressing his back. Her fingernails felt like heaven to him, and made his whole body tingle. Van's chin rested snugly just on top of Tara's head, and he noticed that her hair smell faintly of some sort of tropical fruit medley.

Van wasn't sure if it was the scent, the feeling of her finger tracing circles on his back, or the fact that her soft breasts were squished tightly up against his torso, but he slowly became aware of some movement in his crotch.

Probably the boobs, he thought to himself.

He began to panic. He made a slight move to pull himself away from Tara, but immediately she pulled him back, holding him even tighter than before. There was really nothing more he could do at that point other than just let it happen.

Within seconds, the tip of his burgeoning erection had rested itself against Tara's leg, which made it grow even faster. Eventually Van knew that there was no denying it, no way that Tara hadn't noticed. He wasn't sure why he felt so embarrassed about it after all that had happened between them over the past couple of weeks. He had openly admitted to having an orgasm while staring at a picture of her half naked, a picture that she had willingly sent him of her own volition. Still, he felt the need to address it.

"Tara, I'm sorry about-" he began.

"Shh," she interrupted. "I don't care."

Van was fully erect at this point. As inappropriate as it was, he found himself wishing the material of his pants was a little flimsier, a little thinner. Nature kicked in, and Van innately found himself pushing up harder against her leg. He wasn't completely sure, but it kind of seemed like she was pushing her leg back in to him as well.

"Will Mack be home soon?" Tara asked softly.

"No. She texted me when I was on the way home, said she was going out to dinner with friends and that she'd be home really late."

"Okay."

All of a sudden, Tara dropped her hand in between them and started to massage Van's rock hard penis outside of his pants. Van gave a sharp intake of breath and just held it while his sister rubbed his hard-on.

She brought her second hand down between them and started fiddling with his belt.

"Tara..." Van whispered.

"Let me do this for you, Van. You need it. Hell, you deserve it."

Van didn't object in the slightest anymore, deciding instead to help her get his belt and pants undone.

Tara got on her knees and grabbed the waistband of his underwear. Just before she started to pull them down, she looked up at Van.

"You know I've never done this before, right?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"So no silently judging me then, okay?"

"Never."

Satisfied with his response, she slowly tugged his pants and underwear down, his fully erect cock popping into view.

"Wow," Tara whispered to herself.

She immediately reached for it, wrapping her warm, soft hand loosely around him.

"I have seen lots of porn, though," she said, amending her earlier comment about how inexperienced she is.

"What section of your resume' is that listed under?" Van asked.

Tara smirked cutely up at him, then proceeded to softly and slowly move her hand up and down the length of his shaft.

Van watched her every move, wanting to not only enjoy the physical aspects of the situation, but also wanting to fully appreciate the fact that it was his baby sister who was pleasuring him.

He watched as she stared intently at his penis. She stopped briefly, taking his tip lightly in between her thumb and forefinger and wiping off a large drop of pre-cum that was sitting on the end of it.

She leaned forward and lightly licked his tip. Van saw a long stream of liquid connecting her tongue to his dick as she pulled away.

She leaned forward again, this time pushing his tip all the way in her mouth. Van instinctively placed his hand behind her head, wanting desperately to push himself all the way in her mouth, but wanting to also take it slow with her. So he decided just to stand there and let her explore at her own pace.

It didn't take long, however, before he was fully engulfed inside her warm mouth. He held his hand loosely on top of her head, feeling her soft pink hair slide coolly through his fingertips as she slowly bobbed her head back and forth. He began carefully thrusting his hips in rhythm with her, feeling his cock just barely tap the back of her throat each time.

She looked up at him, and Van looked his sister directly in her eyes as she allowed him to take control and push himself harder and faster into her mouth. That familiar hooped nose ring that she had had since middle school, those big beautiful blue eyes, and everything else familiar about her made this experience that much more special, that much hotter.

"My sister is sucking my dick," Van thought to himself.

"Yeah she is," Tara replied as she popped her mouth off of him, still sliding her hand along his shaft.

"Oops...said that out loud didn't I?"

"Yep."

"Fuck, Tara," Van said as she continued to pump his dick hard and fast. "I think I'm almost there."

"How do you want to finish?" she asked, still looking up at him.

Van looked her over, and without even thinking about it, his eyes found their way down to her tits.

"Should have known," Tara said as she followed his gaze down to her chest.

In an impressive move, Tara reached her hand behind her back, unclasped her bra, and in a matter of seconds had fished it out of the inside of her dress. Then she reached down to the neck of her dress and pulled it down, just like she had done with her shirt in the first picture she sent him, except this time she took her tits completely out.

Van reached down and stroked his cock immediately at the sight of his sister's tits. They were the most beautiful things he had ever seen in his life as far as he was concerned. Using both hands, Tara grabbed her boobs and pushed them together while Van jacked off in front of her. She took her nipples between her fingers and played with them, anxiously awaiting what they both knew was about to come.

"Cum on my tits, Van," she whispered sweetly.

A few seconds later, Van obliged and released a torrent of jizz all over his sister's chest. The first stream hit her directly on one of her nipples, which Tara promptly used as lubrication to keep playing with herself. The rest of it landed squarely in the middle of her cleavage as Van quickly moved his tip to rest there.

When all was said and done, they remained frozen right where they were, staring intensely at one another, Tara's breasts covered in her brother's semen.

"Holy shit," she said.

"Holy shit," Van mirrored.

Van sat down on the floor across from her. Neither seemed too intent on going anywhere at the moment.

"Want me to get you a towel?" Van asked.

"Nah," Tara replied. "I kinda like it. I feel really messy, but it's kinda...naughty."

"What's so naughty about being covered in your brother's cum?"

"Same thing that's naughty about sitting in front of him with your boobs hanging out of your dress."

"Be honest with me, Tara. Are you okay?"

"Hell yeah, I'm fine!"

"Okay."

"Are you okay?"

Van sighed, returning to the reality where he just found out his wife was cheating on him.

"No," he said simply. "But I will be, eventually. And this helped more than...well, more than I could ever put in to words."

"Good. That was my hope."

Tara reached down and draped her arm horizontally across her breasts, using it as a temporary support. Then she stood up, leaned over, and kissed the top of Van's head.

"I'm going to go rinse off," she said.

"Okay."

"Want me to leave so you and Mack can be alone when she gets back?"

"No. Stay with me, please."

"Okay. Can you do me a favor then?"

"Of course."

"While I'm in the shower, can you take Jeffrey out to pee?"

As she spoke, she gestured her head towards the couch.

"Ah!" Van cried out, realizing that Jeffrey was sitting on the sofa, staring at him judgmentally.

"How long's he been watching us?" Van asked.

"Pretty much the whole time."

"Why didn't you say anything!?"

"I didn't want to stop pleasuring you, I guess."

"Oh," Van said simply. "Good reason."

"Yep. Alrighty, well I feel my boobs crusting over as we speak. Be right back."

As was customary lately, Van stared unabashed at his sister's butt as she left the room. He was still very sad and hurt, but it was very comforting to him that, as long as he had Tara, everything was going to work out just fine.

*

"Van?" Mack called out as she entered the front door of their home.

It was about nine o'clock in the evening. Van and Tara were sitting in the living room together, not really doing anything other than enjoying each other's company.

"Good luck", Tara whispered. She leaned over and gave Van a quick peck on the cheek, then scurried out of the room so as not to be seen by Mack.

Van heard the spare bedroom door shut just as Mack appeared in the living room.

"Here you are," she said as she came in and sat in a chair positioned beside the sofa. "Did you hear me call you?"

"Yeah," Van replied quietly.

"So...Tara's here? I saw her car."

"Yes, she's here."

"Where is she?"

"Just went to bed."

"Oh. And...why is she here?"

"I asked her to come."

"Okay...anyway, I was going to give you an update on the whole Ashley thing."

"I've already been updated."

Mack's face changed in an instant, a slight worry on her face that she was doing her best to hide.

"Oh?" she replied shakily. "How's that?"

"I was gonna yell tonight."

He paused for a moment, feeling himself getting a tad emotional. He took a deep breath and regained his composure.

"Van, I have no idea-"

"Please stop talking, Mack. Just sit and listen for a minute."

He took one more deep breath with his eyes shut, gathering all his strength to proceed.

"I was gonna yell at you. I was gonna scream, berate you, call you names...tell you what a horrible human being you are. Seeing you with Ashley this afternoon hurt me in ways that I didn't even know were possible, Mack."

"What!?" Mack exclaimed, slightly hysterical. "Van, I have no earthly idea-"

"Please don't do that Mack. Denial is a complete waste of time here. I saw you in that workout room upstairs with him. You were bent over a yoga ball and he was taking you from behind."

Mack was tearing up and looking frantic.

"Sweetie-" she began with a tremor in her voice.

"Just listen Mack. So yeah, I was going to really let you have it tonight. But then Tara showed up. She showed up because I asked her to, no questions asked. She comforted me, listened to me, sat with me while I poured my heart out, held me while I cried over you. And, my god Mack, did I cry over you. And do you know why she did those things?"

Mack shook her head wordlessly, tears running down her face.

"Because she loves me. She reminded me what love is, and it's something I haven't felt from you in a long time."

"I do love you, Van!"

"No you don't, and that's why I'm not gonna get angry at you. You haven't loved me for a while, years maybe. And you knew this...but I didn't. I thought we were just in a rough patch, but deep down there was still love there. I was wrong. But you've known for a while...I just wish you had let me in on it too."

"Van, I...I do love you. That's why I was willing to have a threesome with you. That was a gesture from me to try and save our marriage!"

"So the most loving thing you could manage to do for me was to invite some guy over and let me watch as he fucked you? I caught that show this afternoon, Mack. Wasn't really feeling the love there. Besides, that was my idea, not yours."

"Van...if you had just listened to me. I've been asking you for months to get in better shape, been on you for years about your job and education. These things are important to me, and you weren't following through."

"So if I were buff and a lawyer, what, you'd love me then?"

"I love you now, I just-"

"It doesn't matter anymore, Mack. Like I was saying, I'd be angry if you were still in love with me and cheated on me. But you aren't. So why should I even be mad at this point? It'd be a waste of time and energy. I'm sad...I may even be depressed, not quite sure. But I'm not going to let myself be angry about this. It will take me a while to get over you, but I won't let anger get in the way of my healing process."

Mack was bawling.

"Van, I don't know if I'm ready to give up on us, sweetie," Mack said as she cried.

"You gave up on us a long time ago. I think the working out and the job were just excuses for something much deeper. I mean, come on, I know I'm no Hulk Hogan or anything, but my body's pretty decent."

Mack looked quietly up at Van, slightly confused.

"Who?" she asked.

"What?"

"Who is 'Hulk Hogan'?"

"Oh...a wrestler from like the 80's and 90's. Big guy, bleach-blonde handlebar mustache..."

"Oh yeah...ew."

"Yeah."

They sat in silence for a while, maybe ten minutes or so.

"So, where do we go from here?" Mack finally asked.

Van sighed, feeling exhausted.

"I think it's best if you left. Just pack an overnight bag or whatever and you can come get the rest of your stuff this weekend."

Mack looked defeated.

"I mean, I don't want you to feel like I'm kicking to the curb or anything, but...the house is in my name, and you've never really even liked it much, anyway."

"No, I understand. It should be me who leaves. I'll go stay with Sheila for a while, I'm sure she won't mind."

"Good. We'll figure out how to proceed with...you know, all the legalities and whatnot later."

"Right. Hey Van?"

"Yes?"

"Before I go, I just wanna say...I'm so sorry."

"Okay," Van replied flatly.

"And I'd love it if...could I give you a hug?"

"No thank you, Mack," Van said immediately. "You have barely laid a finger on me over the past several months. I'm not really interested in assuaging your guilt at this point by letting you give me a pity hug."

"I understand," Mack replied, looking extremely hurt.

They didn't say anything for the rest of the time that Mack was there, which was just long enough for her to pack a few essentials. As soon as she went out the door, Van went to his bedroom, turned off the lights, and fell into his bed. He was drained, and in a matter of seconds, he fell soundly asleep.

**************************************

Several changes happened over the next few weeks.

Tara almost immediately moved in with Van. The timing was perfect, really, as far as breakups go. Her lease was just about to run out, and her roommate had already left anyway. The only issue was that now she had a two-hour drive to get to her college. It really wasn't that bad, though, since she only had a couple months to go until graduation, and she only had to physically be on campus two days out of the week anyway.

Another change was that Tara was now working at Sam's Club, too. She was extremely excited when Van told her there was an opening there and that she was already as good as hired. At least, at first she was excited.

"You got me a job as a janitor?" Tara had said after hearing exactly what the opening was.

"No no, that's not what I said," Van had replied. "I said I got you a job as member of the maintenance crew."

1...345678