Pink Dragonfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shifted himself down her body and positioned himself between her legs. She lifted her hips slightly so that he could remove her soaking wet shorts, which he did very quickly.

"Oh my god, Tara," Van said softly.

"What's wrong?" Tara asked with slight anxiety.

"I had no idea."

"Oh yeah! I got so caught up in everything we were doing that I forgot about that."

On the front of Tara's hip, around two inches northwest of her vagina, was a small tattoo about the size of a silver dollar coin. It was a pink dragonfly.

"It's beautiful," Van said, lost in the image.

"I'm glad you like it."

"I had no clue you had a tattoo."

Tara smirked cutely at him.

"Well, why should you? I got it in a place that no brother should ever be looking, you know."

"Yeah, well I'm no ordinary brother."

"You've got that right."

He immediately returned his hand to her vagina, this time slowly pushing two fingers inside her as deep as he could. He curled them up and down in a slow rhythm, which Tara responded to extremely positively.

"Fuck, yeessssssss," she cried out loudly.

Van had been looking forward to the next part for as long as he had even considered fooling around with her. He lowered his face to her clit, extended his tongue, and got the first taste of his sister's pussy. The salty sweetness combined with the mental aspect of running his tongue in circle's around Tara's clit, his baby sister's clit, caused him to start dry humping the carpet in rhythm with her own movements.

"Oh fuck! Van! Do that harder, faster, more please! Yesss!"

Van did as she asked and began pulling his fingers in and out of her quicker, essentially finger fucking her while he pushed the flat part of his tongue hard against her clit. She reached down and held his head in place as he continued his work, and in no time at all he felt her body clench up and slowly start to release her orgasms.

"Oh my god!" she cried out as her body began to shake and tremble with intensity. Van pushed his fingers in deep again and held them in place while she took her time riding out her orgasm. Juices spilled out of her and onto his hand and the carpet. When she finally came down and finished, Van pulled his head back and looked at her dripping wet pussy, noticing that a considerable amount of her secretion had dripped down between her ass cheeks.

Van looked up at Tara and noticed that she looked exhausted, but still extremely turned on, partly made evident by the fact that she was squeezing her own tits.

"Oh my god, Van," Tara began, "that was like the best thing ever."

"So you liked it then?"

"Even more than one of Mack's apple pies."

They shared a laugh while Van rubbed, caressed, and squeezed her thighs and calves.

"You know...I got that for you," Tara said in a daze as her brother felt her up.

Van knew exactly what she was talking about. He brought his hand up to her tattoo and lightly ran his finger around it.

"When did you get it?" he asked.

"As soon as I turned eighteen."

"That was one lucky tattoo artist then."

"I used a woman. Actually, she seemed to enjoy herself anyway."

"Well aside from tossing Mack out of the house this afternoon, that's probably the sweetest thing you've ever done for me, Tara."

"I mean, I got it for both of us. Yeah when I look at it I'm reminded of you, but more importantly I'm reminded of us, you know?"

Van crawled up to Tara and lightly kissed her mouth.

"You're amazing," he said to her.

"I know," she replied sweetly.

"So...I guess you wanna call it a night on the sexy stuff then, huh?"

"Why?" Tara asked defiantly. "You tired or something?"

"Me? No! I just figured...you know, you being a virgin and all..."

"Well I was hoping you would remedy that for me."

"Oh. Okay, I think I can do that for you."

"Right now."

"Now?"

"Now, right here on the floor. I want it, Van. Just please be gentle with me. I am your baby sister, you know."

"More comments like that and I might not even make it inside you before I explode."

"You like hearing about how you're about to fuck your sister, then?"

"Oh fuck, Tara."

Tara spread her legs open as wide as she could and looked at Van expectantly. He immediately crawled on top of her and positioned him cock right at her entrance.

"Remember," Tara began, "go slow. Be gentle with your virgin sister's pussy."

Van leaned up and placed his mouth on hers. They kissed slowly and softly while Van eased his tip just barely into her opening. The stopped kissing once he got inside a little, but they left their mouths connected so that they were breathing into each other. He pushed forward little by little, going as slow as he possibly could and reading her body language. Tara barely moved a muscle, but her face showed pure pleasure as Van eased his cock deeper into her still. Finally, once he had bottomed out inside her, he held still so they could both enjoy the sensation of being sexually connected to their sibling.

"I swear I think I could cum any second," Van whispered shakily to Tara.

"Not yet, baby," she replied, voice just as shaky. "I wanna feel you go in and out a little."

"Okay. Does anything hurt?"

"No. Just keep going slow."

Van pulled out all the way and repeated the process of sliding himself in as slowly as he possibly could. After a few more thrusts of similar intensity and speed, Van began to pick up the pace a little.

"Yes, this is so good!" Tara cried out.

Van took that as a sign that she was okay and moved even faster. Her tits were still completely exposed even though she still had her t-shirt on up around her neck, and they bounced sexily in rhythm with his thrusts. He grabbed her by the hips for stability and really began fucking her harder, eyes darting between her boobs and her pleasure ridden face.

"Oh shit Tara, I'm so close!" Van called out.

"Do it on my face, Van!"

"Oh fuck!"

Van had just pulled out as the first stream of cum shot out of him, landing right back on Tara's pussy. He was able to maneuver himself quickly up her body and point his dick at her face as the rest of his semen shot out and onto her chin and lips. Tara opened her mouth and gladly took a stream on her tongue as Van pumped out the last of it. She took her hand and rubbed his jizz into her skin as if it were some sort of moisturizer. He leaned back and took in the scene of his naked sister laying on his living room floor with a fresh coat of his cum in various places on her body.

"That was so hot," Van said. "But why'd you ask me to pull out and cum on your face?"

"M'not on birth control," she replied as she mindlessly rubbed his semen back into her pussy.

"Sure you should be doing that then?" he asked, looking pointedly at her hand as it pushed his cum inside of her.

"Probably not. Then again, I don't think I really want to venture down the road of what I should and should not be doing at this point."

"Probably a good idea," Van agreed.

Van lay on his back beside his sister and stared up at the ceiling.

"You could have told me about the no birth control thing there a little sooner, you know," Van said.

"I know I should have. I couldn't decide if I just wanted you to cum inside me anyway or not. I guess it's good you didn't, but it would have been nice to have it happen my first time."

"I think our first time was perfect," Van said matter-of-factually.

"Me too," Tara agreed.

They lay there on the floor for a while. Without realizing it, Van must have dozed off, because all of a sudden he found Tara standing above him, this time wearing a dress.

"You rested up then?" she asked.

"Yep," Van replied.

"Notice anything?"

"You're wearing a dress."

"Anything else?"

She stood purposely over him so he could easily look up her dress and in between his legs.

"No panties?"

"No panties."

Without another word, Tara lowered herself down and positioned her ass directly on top of Van's face.

In an instant, the siblings began gratifying one another. Van felt his penis harden within seconds as Tara sucked it deep into her mouth. Tara's gorgeous, plump ass was placed deliciously in plain sight for Van, and he immediately reached up and grabbed it firmly with both hands. She lowered herself even further onto him, and Van couldn't help but open his mouth and begin licking and sucking her up and down her slit. He spent a little time circling her clit with the tip his tongue, but then after a while he craned his neck back slightly and was able to place his tongue directly into her pussy. Her natural taste was intensified in her opening, and Van lapped up as much of it as he could.

As he continued to squeeze her ass, he found that he was naturally spreading it apart just slightly, and in his current position he noticed that he could clearly see her asshole. Forgetting entirely the fact that she was just a virgin less than an hour ago, he took one of his thumbs and lightly started playing with it. She didn't seem to mind, so he kept doing it with increasing speed and pressure, until he was just barely able to push a tiny bit of it inside of her.

"Holy shit!" she called out almost immediately.

"Too much too soon?" he asked knowingly.

"Umm...yeah, probably. I'm pretty sure I'm down for you to take my anal virginity as well, but let's save that for somewhere else down the road. Just not today."

"Okay, yeah sorry about that. That was clearly too much for the first day of sex."

"Probably. Anyway, why don't you hop up, get behind me, and fuck me from behind. Ooh, and grab my ponytail while you do it. Spank me a little too."

"Good thing we're taking it slow for you."

"Less talking, more romping."

Within seconds, Van had positioned himself behind his sister and placed the head of his cock on her pussy. He reached up, as requested, and grabbed softly onto her ponytail.

"You sure have a lot of ideas about what you want sexually for, you know, a virgin."

"I told you, I watch porn on the reg. Now fuck me please."

Van pushed himself inside, deciding not to go slow this time. He took hold of her hair with one hand and grabbed her on her hips with the other as he began pounding her with his full length. Her neck craned back as he pulled her pink ponytail back as far as he could, and after one particular hard thrust inside of her, he simultaneously slapped her ass with his free hand.

"That's it baby," Tara exclaimed, "spank you sister's naked ass."

He continued to fuck her wildly, matching each thrust with a spank on a different part of her butt. He watched as she propped herself up with just one hand so that she could squeeze her tits with her other. He eventually let go of her hair and stopped spanking her so that he could grab her hips with both hands. Then he began fucking her as hard as he possibly could, slamming his hips against her with each thrust. Tara grunted loudly each time he pounded himself into her.

"Are-you-close?" she asked between moans.

"Yes," Van replied simply, finding it hard to say more since he was so out of breath.

"Just cum inside me then," she said.

Van slowed down, but only just enough to speak.

"We shouldn't, Tara."

"Just do it, baby."

"I can't, it's not safe."

"Just this one time Van, please?"

Tara turned her head around as much as she could and stared at Van with pleading eyes.

"Cum inside your little sister's pussy, Van," she begged.

Without another word, Van resumed fucking Tara from behind. In seconds he felt his orgasm building, seemingly from somewhere deep within him that he didn't even know existed. He slapped his hands down firmly on her ass, took a few more thrusts, and exploded inside of his sister's pussy, bathing the inside of her pussy in his cum. During his final few thrusts, after most of his jizz as already shot inside of her, he let his body fall flat on top of hers, lowering his hand slightly and squeezing the back of her thigh as he released the last few streams of cum.

They stayed motionless for a while, Tara holding them both up with her arms on the floor, half of Van's weight draped across her back.

"Tomorrow," Van said, "we are scheduling you an appointment for some birth control."

"Agreed," Tara said.

"Today though...it's cookie time."

"Ah, yes! God, we haven't even had one yet and they came out of the over hours ago."

"You stay here, I'll get us cookies."

When Van returned to the living room, he was carrying four cookies and the whole carton of milk. Tara was sitting on the couch. Van sat beside her and handed her two cookies.

"I'm getting more," Tara said a few minutes later after devouring her cookies.

As she got up, Van immediately noticed something that she left behind on the couch.

"Uh...Tara?"

"Hmm?" she asked, turning around.

Van simply pointed to the spot where she had just gotten up from.

"You leaked," he said simply.

"Ooohhh...oops. Yeah, didn't know that would happen. Chalk it up to inexperience, I guess."

She shrugged and turned to leave again.

"Wait!" Van called out, stopping her again. "Aren't you gonna, you know, mop it up?"

"Is that a janitor reference?" she asked curtly.

"No!"

"And why should I be the one to clean it up? It is yours, you know."

Van thought about this for a moment.

"Yeah but you had it last!" he said childishly.

"Ugh, fine!" Tara relented. "I'll bring a rag."

They spent the rest of the evening on the sofa, cuddling, eating cookies, and drinking milk. Jeffrey even crawled up onto the couch with them, not even feeling the need to turn on the Lifetime channel. Surprisingly it was Van who he sat beside and rested his head on.

"I'm thinking about getting a tattoo myself," Van said as he mindlessly played with Tara's hair.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Something to make me think about you."

"Aww!"

"Like a mop. Or a squeegee."

"Asshole."

They laughed and snuggled in closer to one another.

"Life is strange sometimes, you know?" Van said.

"How so?" Tara asked.

"Well, look at us. Here I am cuddling with my sister on my couch instead of with my wife."

"I could be your wife, you know."

"Could you?"

"Only if you'd have me. Do you think that would be something you'd want?"

Van wrapped his arms further around Tara and pulled her into a tight embrace.

"I think that would be pretty fucking perfect, actually."

1...345678