Pink Dragonfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what exactly are my duties?"

"Well, lots of things. You handle spills, trash, cleaning floors-"

"Hmm, interesting. Sounds like I'm a janitor, then."

"It's maintenance."

"Call it what you fucking want, Van. You could call me a 'magical sweeping fairy princess' if you wanted to, but that wouldn't change the fact that I'll be cleaning shit stains in toilets."

"Look, do you want the job or not?"

"Of course I want the job Van! But I'm not gonna stop bitchin' about it like, ever!"

"Okay, good to know. And hey, as soon as something else opens up in the store, we'll transfer you right over. Okay?"

"I'll be sitting on the edge of my goddamn mop bucket waiting for the moment, Van."

She eventually got over herself, of course. Van had even noticed that she took an odd sense of pride in her job. The bathrooms had never looked cleaner in his opinion, though he didn't dare share this with Tara.

Van hadn't heard a peep from Mack, which was what he wanted. He figured he probably needed to get going on the divorce paperwork soon, but just kept putting it off.

As far as he and Tara were concerned, they were very happy living together. In the few weeks that they had been under the same roof, however, nothing remotely sexual had happened between them. Van had certainly thought about it a few times, but hadn't acted on anything. There seemed to be a silent understanding between them that Van needed a little more time to get over his marriage ending, and until that happened, they were just going to be siblings and best friends.

One Saturday afternoon, when Van and Tara had just returned from walking Jeffrey, Tara turned to Van, excited about an idea that she had just had.

"Ooh, Van!" she said. "You know what we could do!?"

"Sit around and gossip about people at work?" Van suggested.

"Eh, we do that all the time. I was thinking that we could bake cookies!"

"Mmm...yes. Excellent idea, sis. I think we've got some tapioca flour in the cabinet, and a little bit of soy butter in the fridge-"

"Excuse me?" Tara interrupted. "You think I'm going to waste time that I could otherwise spend staring at the wall and picking my nose with making health cookies?"

"Uh...I guess not."

"I'll just run out to the grocery store and get the ingredients. You know, real flour, butter from a cow, M&M's with extra red dye 40. You stay here with Jeffrey."

"Lucky me," Van said, looking down at the dog with slight disdain.

"Be nice. I'm going to run back to my bedroom and grab a couple of things, then I'm heading out."

Van got himself a glass of water. Cookies actually sounded like exactly what he needed. Hell, if he was going to treat himself to cookies, he figured he may enjoy them with some ice cold milk, which he knew for a fact they didn't have.

He headed back to Tara's bedroom to ask her to pick up some milk too. When he got to her room, he noticed that the door was partially closed.

"Hey Tara," he called out as he pushed the door open, "can you get some-"

He stopped his sentence short as soon as he looked in her room. Apparently Tara had gone to her room to change clothes, and he had interrupted her process. There she stood in nothing but a very revealing red bra and a very tiny pair of white panties.

Tara froze for just a second, but relaxed almost immediately. She seemed kind of amused at the situation, and not at all embarrassed.

"Get some...what?" she asked, turning her body so that she faced him.

"Um...milk."

"Okay, sure. I'll get some 'um...milk'."

Van remained motionless, eyes scanning her every curve.

"Is that all you want?" she asked.

"No."

"So what else do you want?"

Van gulped loudly and noticeably. He took a step towards his sister, never taking his eyes off of her.

"Something else," he muttered.

"Right...and what is that something else that you want?"

He took another step forward.

"Is it chips?" she asked as he inched closer to her.

"Nuh-uh."

"Peanut-butter?"

"Nope."

He was right in front of her now. He stood close enough so that her breasts, which jutted out pretty far, were just barely pressed against him.

"Hey Van?" Tara began.

"Yeah?" he whispered back.

"Not yet."

"Not yet?"

"Not yet. You're almost there, but still not quite."

"Oh."

She took his hands in hers.

"Trust me," she said, "this is going to happen. I so desperately want this to happen, you have no idea how much. But I want to make sure you are fully healed first."

"But...I feel fully healed."

Tara smiled and rose up to kiss him on the cheek.

"You're close, Van. But let's just give this a little more time."

"Okay."

"In the meantime, though, feel free to linger while I get dressed...slowly."

Van watched as she took an inordinate amount of time to pick out her clothes, exaggerating her movements for his benefit. Van stood in the middle of her room and just enjoyed the show, fully erect and not ashamed about it in the least.

Tara eventually settled on some skimpy shorts and a tight t-shirt. Van really wanted to tag along so he could ogle her while they shopped, but she insisted that he stay home and bond with Jeffrey, which he honestly made no attempt at whatsoever.

When she returned, they worked in the kitchen together preparing the cookie dough. Tara did pretty much all the work and just used Van as her errand boy. Van would walk by Tara to go retrieve a particular ingredient, and as he passed her, he would "accidentally" bump up against her, usually in the form of his hand against her bare thigh.

When the dough was finally ready, Tara stuck her finger in it so she could sample it.

"Ew," Van said as he watched her, "don't stick your finger in the dough, Tara!"

"And why not?" Tara asked defensively.

"Because it's gross. Besides, where has that finger been?"

Tara smirked.

"Wouldn't you like to know."

She put her finger back into the dough and scooped out a generous chunk.

"Wanna sample it?" she asked. "Or are you too scared about where my finger's been?"

Van walked right up to her.

"Well," he began, "when you put it that way..."

He opened his mouth and allowed his sister to push most of her finger into his mouth. He closed his lips tightly around her, trapping her finger against his tongue as he sucked it clean. She swooped her finger along the inside of his mouth for a little while longer before slowly pulling it out, making sure to lightly graze his lips as she pulled away.

"Help me scoop them onto the pan," she said.

She turned her body to face the counter where the pan lay ready and began scooping the batter onto it. Van walked up behind her and began to give his version of "help", which was him pushing up against the back of her body while he held onto the pan.

"What are you doing?" she asked coyly.

"Helping you by holding the pan still," he replied softly into her ear.

"You really think that's necessary? Holding the pan still?"

"You said you wanted help. Don't know what else to do."

Van was in a pair of athletic shorts and was not wearing underwear. They could both feel each other really well as Van pressed his erection against her soft butt.

"Oh my," Tara said as she slowly scooped batter onto the pan.

She let him rub himself slowly against her ass as she finished loading the pan up with cookie dough. When she was done, she opened the oven and made a show of bending over to place the pan inside, allowing Van to grab her hips lightly as he continued to hold his raging cock right between her butt cheeks.

She turned around to face him, put her hands behind his head, and slowly brought his face down to hers. Just before their lips met though, she stopped.

"Soon," she whispered into his mouth before ducking underneath him and retreating into the living room.

"Does 'soon' me now, by chance?" Van called out to her.

"No," she called back.

"Okay."

He waited a few seconds.

"What about now?" he asked playfully.

"Yes!" she replied excitedly.

"Really!?"

"No."

"Bitch," he muttered under his breath.

"I heard that!" she called back.

Van started to make his way into the living room too when the doorbell rang.

"I got it," he called out to Tara.

Without checking first to see who it was, which was something he normally did, he opened the door.

"Oh," he said with a start.

"Hi Van," Mack replied with a meek smile.

It was weird having Mack knock on the door and stand on the porch as she waited for permission to cross the threshold of the home they used to share.

"Wha-what is up?" Van asked awkwardly.

"Nothing much, just wanted to stop by and see how you were."

"Oh...why?"

Mack opened her mouth as if she were about to say something, but closed it as if rethinking the direction she wanted to take.

"May I come in for a few minutes?" she asked politely.

"Well..."

"I promise I won't take long. Please, Van?"

He hesitated for a few seconds before relenting.

"Sure, come on in."

They went into the kitchen and stood beside the island bar.

"Thirsty?" Van asked.

"Actually, yeah, water would be great."

As Van fixed her a glass of water, he realized that he might know the reason for her visit.

"Listen," he said as he handed her the glass, "I'm sorry I haven't made moves yet on the paperwork. I've already put in for a couple days off work next week so I can get started on it."

"Oh, well...that's okay. Did you think that's why I stopped by?"

"I dunno, maybe? Just a guess."

"It wasn't."

"Oh."

They stood in silence for a while longer.

"So Tara's here then?" Mack asked.

"Yeah."

"I imagine she's spending a lot of time here now that...well, you know."

"She moved in with me."

"Oh," Mack said. Van noticed that she seemed oddly hurt by the knowledge. Or maybe that was just his imagination.

"I'm thinking she's probably not going to come out and say hello then, huh?" Mack asked.

"Ha!" Tara exclaimed in the distance, her voice barely audible.

They both looked towards the direction of the sound, then back at each other.

"No, I wouldn't count on it," Van replied.

"Eh, that's okay. I never got the feeling that she cared for me too much anyway."

"I don't know anything about that," Van lied.

They stood there awkwardly for another minute or so. Van was hoping she would get to the point, but was also trying to be understanding of her hesitation.

"What's that?" he asked, looking down at a foil-covered tin that Mack had been holding the whole time.

"Oh, it's just a little something that I...I baked you."

"You baked me something?"

"Yeah. I'm sure it seems silly and superfluous, but, I don't know, it's just something I really wanted to do for you."

"Interesting. Didn't know you could bake, actually."

"Of course I can bake!" she replied playfully. "I'm not inept."

"Of course not," Van said dryly. "So what is it?"

"An apple pie," she said proudly as she peeled back the foil.

"Oh, that sounds-" Van began, stopping short when he saw that the "pie" was simply a tin of sliced apples that had been baked to a mush.

"Good," he finished.

"Well, it's not a 'traditional' pie or anything," she said, noticing his reaction. "But you know me, always trying to keep it healthy. It's sliced green apples that have been baked, dusted lightly with cinnamon, and drizzled conservatively with raw honey."

"Barf!" they heard Tara blurt out from the other room.

"Thank you Mack," Van said, placing the tin on the counter. "That was very thoughtful."

"You're welcome, sw-um...Van."

Van finally gestured questioningly at Mack, ready to figure out what she really wanted.

"Why are you here, Mack?"

Mack turned her head away momentarily, tears forming in her eyes.

"I just wanted to check on you," she said.

"That was really unnecessary."

"I know. I just can't stop thinking about what I did to you, Van. I feel...well, I feel like a shitty human being, honestly, and I just wanted to say again...I'm so sorry for hurting you."

"I know you are, Mack. It's like I said, though, I'm not angry about it. In fact, I'm doing a surprisingly good job of getting over it."

"Yeah, I know you are. I can tell. You look good. Been working out?"

"Whore!" Tara called out from the other room.

"It's been three weeks, Mack. Even if I had been working out, would you even be able to tell at this point? I look exactly the same as I've looked for years."

"Right. Well I hope you keep working at it Van, seriously. Don't stop working out just because I'm not here to push you anymore. Do it for yourself, for a healthy future."

"What a fucking cu-" Tara called out, her last word drowned out by the oven timer.

Tara stomped into the room, purposely not looking at Mack. She walked up to the oven, turned it off, and pulled the tray of freshly baked cookies out. They were perfectly formed, covered in an overabundance of colorful M&M's. She walked the tray over to the counter, passing between Van and Mack as she did. When she got right between them, she stopped and held the tray up to her nose. She took a long, dramatic inhale, breathed out with a satisfying "ahh" sound, and continued to the counter where she placed them down.

"Van," Mack began, looking genuinely concerned, "you're not going to eat those, are you?"

"Uh...yeah Mack, I'm going to eat them."

Mack shook her head disapprovingly.

"Van, I say this out of love. Please don't eat that crap. The food coloring alone is enough to wreak havoc on your body, not to mention the butter and-"

Mack was unable to get out another word. A flash of pink hair suddenly crossed in front of Van's vision, and before he could register what was happening, Tara had grabbed Mack's hair tightly in her hand and was dragging her to the front door.

"Tara!" Van called out, not wanting anyone to get hurt, but to no avail. Mack shuffled along, not able or willing to put up much of a fight, as Tara pulled her across the house. When they got to the door, in one swift motion, Tara yanked it open with her free hand and flung Mack out onto the porch with the other. She stomped meaningfully back into the kitchen, grabbed the "dessert" Mack had baked, and stomped back to the door.

"And take your shitty pie with you," Tara called out as she threw the pan at Mack's feet. "Pie is supposed to have crust! My brother deserves crust! And real desserts! And love and respect! Now get in your car and drive away forever!"

Tara spun around and shut the door behind her. She looked into the kitchen at Van as she leaned back against the door catching her breath.

"I'm so sorry, Van!" she said all of a sudden. "I know I shouldn't have gotten involved, but I just couldn't help-"

Van had made it over to Tara in about five long, swift strides. He pinned her against his front door, placed his hands on her face, and firmly pressed his mouth against hers. Tara moaned softly as they fell into a long, deep, passionate kiss.

Tara remained firmly and willingly trapped between Van's body and the door as they continued their assault on each other's mouths. Eventually, and much to Tara's displeasure, Van slowly pulled his mouth off of hers.

"I think I'm healed now, Tara," Van said, smiling brightly at his sister.

"Mmm, yeah you are," she agreed.

Tara wrapped her arms around Van's neck and leaped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his body for support. Van eagerly held her up, placing his hands underneath her butt as they continued making out. Their tongues lapped at each other's wildly. Van literally could not get his tongue deep enough into his sister's mouth to satisfy him, but he sure tried, Tara gratefully accepting every inch of it into her. Van squeezed her ass firmly as he pressed himself against her crotch, his erection pushing hard into her pussy.

"Oh fuck, Van!" Tara cried out in ecstasy as she ground her hips into his cock.

Van carried her into the kitchen and sat her down on an empty spot on the counter. He kissed her one more time before turning his attention to her body. He spread her legs apart and ran his hands up her legs, squeezing the inside of her thighs. He noticed a definitive wet spot in her tight little shorts, and his first instinct was to take his shorts off and fuck her right then and there. He resisted that urge, of course, knowing full well that she was a virgin and would want, and need, a much slower approach.

He placed one of his hands on her lower back and the other one on her stomach. He slowly pushed his hand down the front of the waistband of her shorts, looking to her for her blessing before he continued. She must have noticed that he had paused, because she immediately grabbed his wrist and guided him the rest of the way down. His fingers glided down her front, feeling the bare smoothness of her skin before reaching the outer folds of her vagina. He let one finger continue down as he very carefully searched for her clit. In no time at all he had found it, and as soon as he did, Tara arched her back and craned her neck in pleasure. She was soaking wet, and his finger effortlessly glided in circles around the small protrusion.

Tara pulled Van close to her, digging her teeth into his shoulder as he continued to finger her. He wanted desperately to explore further, but Tara seemed very pleased with him working her clit, so he continued to appease her. Before he knew it, she bit down hard into his skin and let out a muffled cry of pleasure, followed by a series of sporadic gyrations.

"Holy shit, Van," Tara said, breathing heavily.

"I know," he replied.

"Did I hurt you?" she asked, pulling back his shirt sleeve to check his shoulder.

"Nah...well, yeah a little. But it was worth it."

"I'll make it up to you, don't worry."

She pulled him in for another kiss as they continued to make out in the kitchen. Van picked her up under her ass again and this time carried her into the living room.

"We have beds, you know," Tara said as Van eased her down on the carpeted living room floor.

"Yeah, I know, but I like the rigidity of the floor. You know what I mean?"

"I really don't."

"You'll fine out."

Van scooted beside her as they continued to kiss, Tara on her back.

"Wait a second," Tara said as she sat up. She reached her hands behind her back and up her shirt, and in a matter of seconds had removed her bra while leaving her shirt on.

"How'd you know my next destination?" Van asked playfully as she laid back down on her back.

"Seemed like the next logical move. That's where I'd go next if I were sexing me up."

"There's an image."

Van indeed made straight for the bottom of her t-shirt, raising it up slowly until her breasts popped completely into view.

"Wow," Van exclaimed as he gaped at his sister's bare chest. "Guess there really is a god after all."

Tara closed her eyes as Van began softly squeezing her tits. He leaned his face forward, extended his tongue, and very lightly started to use it to caress her protruding nipple. Tara moaned and writhed as the intensity of Van's nipple play picked up, to the point where he had sucked one of them deep into his mouth while he played with the other one in between his fingers.

Without removing his mouth from her tit, he took one of his hands and slid it down her stomach towards her vagina, this time bypassing her clit and heading straight for her tight little opening. She was drenched, and with great ease his slid his middle finger right inside of her and held it still while she rocked her hips against his pressure.

"Tell me if I'm moving too fast, Tara," he whispered.

"No," she replied softly.

"Wait...no you won't tell me or no I'm not moving too fast?"

"Neither. Have your way with me."

"Are you-"

"Yes, just do what you want to me, baby."

Van didn't say another word. He trusted that if she really didn't like something that she would let him know.

1...345678