All Comments on 'Pink Fuzzy Slippers'

by Clintdear

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well...

Yummy, yummy, yummy

I want cock up my bummy!

That aside there's nothing here I haven't read before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I just love your stories

what a wonderful story like all of yours are. they all so truly describe the feminine role we like to be in and the way you showed how lovingly and slowly it can develop, just made it so fun to read. My "boigina" just quivered while reading it and my bf got the reward :)

your developing the relationship was perfect and adding meaning to the wedding nite that is often not shown.

I always look forward to your stories as I'm sure other feminine males do and those real males who like to be with us and share our femininity with.

SamCartierSamCartieralmost 9 years ago
Very hot.

I am new to this section. Glad I called by. Certainly love the idea of a wife like this. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Rehash

Jesus, is this dull. The people who get turned on by shit like this act like they've never read anything like it before. This is just the same story with different names.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 9 years ago

Pleease, make a sequel, and give her female hormones!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So good!

I am a huge fan of your works Clintdear! I was even discussing with a friend how your writing is so well written and has believable characters and dialogue in it. Very glad to see a new story by you :) always happy when that happens!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love it

I'm a big fan of yours too Clintdear and I love seeing a new story. Thanks! You write beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank You

You write wonderfully and make me feel not alone in my sexuality.

sissygirl123sissygirl123over 8 years ago
love it

glad your writing again. being a sissy girl I just love reading about how a man treats a sissy and hope you write more again

sissygirl

Happyman47Happyman47over 5 years ago
Fantastic

This story is one of the best stories on this site. If there was 10 stars for rating I would have hit 10. You told this story and wrote it like I was going through it myself. I had to stop a few time to stroke my man clitty. How lucky she is to have a man want her like a girl. Her breeding was told so well it was hot and exciting to read. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

What a lovely story, I loved every word. X sissy Lucy

jakladdjakladdalmost 4 years ago
Boy Wife for a Man

"It is politically incorrect but factually accurate to say that cross dressing and homosexuality are closely related."

A lot of people deny this and claim, as crossdressers, to be 100% straight.

Straight? Really? How can that be?

Let's see:

High Heels

Stockings

Silky panties

Bra

Short sexy dress

Sexy makeup

Sexy hair

These are what women wear to attract men. They are fooling themselves that they are straight. It's just denial. That’s OK, it's not easy to come to grips with homosexual desires. If given the opportunity in private where no one would find out they would find that masculine men are very attracted to feminine men. If they would allow themselves to be admired, to be desired, that they make men hard, they will know how exciting it is to be in a woman’s place, how exciting to touch and feel cock, to submit to cock, to discover how exciting it is to surrender to cock, to suck cock!

Truth is, if you, as a ‘male’, wear stockings, shave your legs, wear panties, make up & lip gloss, a wig, high heels & most telling eventually in a pink chastity device, your sexuality is not in question - you have very powerful homosexual desires.

It all starts so innocently and then...

It all starts so innocently. When you were alone that time and did it on your own somehow, knowing it would be good. Once you feel the panties against you, you come like a rocket harder than you ever did and you wanted more. Your body hair deadens your senses so you remove it. From then on, you always keep your body free of hair.

Now, as you slip the smooth silky stockings up your legs and your body shudders with delight and your cock twitches in the air as you wear panties, silky hosiery and a bra any time you can now. Anything feminine that you can hide under your boy clothes you wear. At night you complete the feminization as far as you can, taking it a step further all the time, and enjoying it even more.

Soon, makeup, a wig, high, high heels, jewelry, false fingernails, perfumes, dresses, skirts, they all find their way into your home. You get good at creating the illusion of being a woman. So good, you get the hardest hardon ever, looking at yourself, in the mirror. You feel like a freak but can’t stop. You find others like yourself. You feel better.

It all feels too good. It’s like a drug. Your heart races as you do your feminization ritual and become the hottest, most feminine and sexy version of you that you can.

You have to suck a cock. Need to suck a cock. You suck one. It’s sheer heaven. The thrill of making someone else’s cock cum. Feeling their excitement as they cum down your throat and hold you head while you look into their eyes; feeling the cum race in swelling throbs through their cock and into your mouth, or onto your face.

You practice using butt plugs and dildos and learn how to clean it out well. You have to feel a cock in your bottom - a real cock. You seduce one and get it into you with ease. You feel the real thing spread and fill you as it slides and massages your g-spot and the hands hold your legs back or squeeze your ass. You come like you never did without even touching your thing in your panties. You feel him collapse on you as he cums inside of you, his hot breath in your ear. The smell of his cologne and your perfume mingled.

You’re hooked. Forever. You have become a goddess. A sissy faggot slut.

You smile as you get ready for your date putting on your cocksucking lipstick. Just like all gurls smile knowing how men desire them. Your cock throbs looking at the cleavage you created with your gel form breasts.

Picking your purse up with all the necessities like makeup, perfume lipstick, viagra and rubbers, you walk in your high heels and feel your breasts bounce and your stockings slip against your legs. You get into your car and feel the caress of the leather against your thighs. What will tonight bring?

Whether you are a closet crossdresser, a fem boy or in many cases trans you know you would love to be some man's "Boy Wife", that feminine creature that provides for all the needs a man might have in relation to his wife. You know you will make him happier than a real woman ever could. It's true.

Alone11041Alone11041over 2 years ago

This is my favorite story on this site and my partner and I read it at least once a week. Perfection at its best.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So many sissies and femboys long to be the femme homosexual boy wife to another, more masculine man. I sure do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous