Pink Juice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really need some time. I just have to think. I need to work out what the hell is going on and how the hell I'm going to avoid buying and wearing a pair of... panties.

'Don't you just take my money and run off now! Why don't you give me your number so we can stay in touch?' Violet seems a bit put out, I think she wants me to go immediately to panties, do not 'pass go', do not collect $200.

'Oh um, sure. Yes, I don't want to rob you! Ha ha..' We exchange numbers and part ways. The sexual tension between us hardly dissipates, I feel it weighing heavily in the air. Her eyes follow me, boring into my back as I walk away.

I shudder. I'm a little intimidated by her; a very beautiful woman being openly and boldly sexual. Towards me! And her demands are so.... yeesh! But she couldn't have been clearer; I'm on the hook for this now, unless I fail her. I quiver again, remembering her warm and ardent kiss, and everything it promised...

I'm in a daze, and it's pink. I barely notice myself entering the office. I don't know if I even said hello to anyone. It's only when I move my hands to type my login details that I notice I'm still holding the PINK store card, still faintly warm from her intimate body contact. Embarrassed to be openly handling something so unmistakably adult I stuff it quickly into my pocket.

I get about twenty minutes of work done in two hours. My mind is very sluggish today and I don't feel at all perky. I've been surviving mostly on an energy drink for two days, not to mention I'm probably dehydrated from the sheer amount of cum I've been blasting. I resolve to eat a proper meal and sleep early tonight.

Around an hour later I'm tapping up the coffee machine for my fourth cup of the day. Of the morning, even. I've noticed my hands shaking as I type. My vision feels a little unclear and pinkish around the edges of my eyes. I know what's wrong. I know I'm in withdrawal from whatever's in that Pink Juice. It must be something pretty potent.

I need to be strong. Steel yourself, boy. I can't become dependent on that stuff. If I give Violet back her money we'll likely be done, and with her goes my chance of my next Pink Juice fix. No. I need to fight this.

I also, and I'm not proud of this, feel more than a little horny. I know it's the drink still having its effect on me but I catch myself watching my female colleagues lasciviously, especially when one of the secretaries bends over. My penis shifts in my boxers and nudges against the rectangular PINK store card.

I can still feel taste the drink taste in my mouth. Those flavours. The pink guava, the cinnamon, the way even my teeth tingled as I drank it. I feel the spectre of the energy and excitement still within me, begging to be renewed.

The minutes drag towards lunchtime. I know I need Pink Juice. I need it. I had it and now it's missing from my life. I want it back. Oh I want it so badly... My mouth is wet in anticipation of the taste. With ten minutes to go until lunch I know I would do anything for just another sip of that sweet nectar. It is the only thing I want in the world. I know it's out there. I know it's been promised to me. My mouth craves the taste. My body yearns for the energy. My cock needs the desire. I'm so excited. I'm just so, so excited for my next taste and I can barely stand it. Even knowing it's going to happen is enough to make me giddy. And it IS going to happen...

Lunchtime. Bam. Out of the door. I cross the street and walk as nonchalantly as possible towards the shop. I can see Violet and the promo girls in the distance, have they seen me? I feel my nerves rise as I begin to draw level with the store door. I'm overthinking. 'Just go in, it's fine. It's not a big deal. Men go into these shops all the time to buy gifts for their partners or whatever. Stop looking shifty, that'll draw attention. OK. Here we go. OK. Smooth turn. Push the door open. Step in.'

I'm in. Oh my god.

***

"Welcome in, is there anything I can help you find?" A young, attractive sales assistant meets me immediately at the door.

'Oh god! Um. Hi.' Shit. 'I, um, I'm looking to buy something.' Idiot.

'Something?' She smiles wide with a Cheshire Cat-like grin. 'Do you want to elaborate? I am here to make your day better.'

I blush. 'I, um, yes. I, err, I'm looking for some panties please.' It's like I had to fight the words out of me, but once they're out the release of tension is incredible. It's easier to say it again. 'Yes, a pair of panties, please.'

'Oh I see, and what's your size? Did you have anything in particular in mind?'

'Oh, um. They're not f-' I trail off. It's not true, of course. I blush so hard my ears ring.

'Not for? Sir are you ok? Is this your first time in a store like this?' The warmth of the store only makes the scents more alluring. All around the walls and all around me are every kind of sexy undergarment I can imagine and thousands more I could never have dreamed of. Every single panty, thong, bra, garter belt, the entire store feels like it's giggling, teasing and flirting with me. My vision blurs, or perhaps grows a little pinker and I feel very, very giddy. 'I, um. No. Yes. Yes. This is my first time'

'Welcome to the world of satin and lace!" she giggles. " Do you know what you're looking for? Or your size?'

'I guess, um, I guess I'm after something... I guess I'm after something simple. Manly.' A thought strikes me: this needs to pass Violet's test. 'Actually, not so manly. My eye catches sight of a very frilly ruffled white pair on a mannequin. 'B-but not like that! And I'm a 30 inch waist.' I realise what I've said and want the ground to swallow me whole.

'I meant the waist size for the person you're shopping for, silly. Is she about your size then?'

'Yeah. Um. She's about my size. Yes. That's why I said that.' I burn with embarrassment. Fuck, I've blown it already.' 'I guess... I want something... she'd want something... subtle? Not like those.' I point to the ruffled full backs again. 'Or this.' I indicate a G-string so strappy it looks like a cat's cradle

'Something sleek? Perhaps something sexy? A lot of our high end products lie flat and enhance existing curves and body types.'

High end? How much store credit is the card loaded with? 'Oh I don't need anything too expensive. N-not that this won't be a lovely gift!'

'Well then take a look around at a few of the pieces. Anything pop out to you as eye catching and pleasing?'

I drink in the sights of the store and I almost faint. Everything I see is more arousing than the last. So much lace. So much satin. Even the simple cotton pairs look soft and luxurious.

'It's ok honey. I can see you blushing. We get a lot of guys shopping for someone special who don't know much about these products. It's just underwear after all."

'Um, yes. I suppose it is miss...' I hope my heavy breathing doesn't give away my excitement. 'Yes, I don't know much about any of this at all...'

"Let me get you a few options? And then you can pick from those? "

[PICTURES OF PANTIES]

Oh my god. 'Um, thank you miss, this is very h-helpful..' Is this what heart palpitations feel like?

'Sooo what do you like sweetie?'

'Oh, um. Oh. I, um. I don't know miss, they're all, um, they're all nice.'My excitement is a full-body - hell - nearly an out of body experience, but I can also feel my penis starting to grow. I lean forward slightly to hide it. Oh god I'm so excited. If I bought some for Violet, would she wear them for me?

I think I'd be most comfortable in the solid black ones, but I can imagine Violet wanting a closer inspection. Same with the red ones; at a very quick glance passable as by underwear. Maybe. Probably not, but I can't risk it.

I think the lacy black one might be a step too far. Maybe. I've take a lot of steps too far recently though...

The pink pairs give me squirmy feelings. I like the idea of them on a woman with a cute little ass, and the colour makes me think of Violet herself, but... No. No I can't handle it. I can't handle the thought of actually wearing them myself.

I like the blue pair, I can see the little bow and the frilly little thing on the edge being unmistakably girly enough to pass the test, and blue's a boyish colour, right? Sometimes? I even find myself wondering what the satin would feel like against my body...

'I, um, I like the blue ones, miss.'

'What a wonderful choice! Classic blue is very fun. Now I know this might sound very strange, but we are actually running a store special this week. If you're a first time customer we can do a bra fitting you actually get a free matching bra! We have had a few guys do it already this week. I know it sounds a little silly but, y'know, free is free! These bras retail for $80+ and the matching bra for these panties is actually $200. You wouldn't leave a free $200 unspent would you? Obviously its your choice, but if it helps you to decide at all I do work on bonuses. It's the end if the month and one free bra fitting would help me hit my bonus.'

'Oh, uh, I... Wha?!' Shit, a bra for free? I don't want a bra, or need one at all... But it's fine, because it's free, I never need to wear it. This girl will make her bonus essentially for free... But a fitting...

She smiles at me expectedly. 'I don't know my bra si- my partner's bra size, miss.'

'We can just measure you and hope for the best? If it doesn't fit her she can pass it along to a friend. No woman would turn down a free high quality bra. You would earn so many brownie points!'

I sigh, resigned. It feels like the first time I've breathed out for months. She steps behind a display to retrieve the matching luxury bra and giggles a bit. "Very girly I know, but it's not for you so no worries. Just step up on the mirror stand and we can get started!"

Humiliated I step carefully onto the mirror stand.

She pulls out a tape measure. 'Stand at attention. Head facing forward good posture.'

I do as instructed, standing up straight and looking at myself in the mirror. I'm incredibly red in the face. I look at the reflection of my hands to see they're shaking.

'Now, lift your hands up!" I'm surprised at how quickly I obey each command, and even more surprised at how very turned on I am as she touches various parts of mw. The unroll if the tape measure. The soft rustling of clothes. The hairs on my head stand on end in delight. It's quite exciting having a beautiful woman so close to me, touching me in places I'd otherwise have no reason to; under my pecs, along my upper back. I flinch and even sigh as she runs a finger over my shoulder blades. My skin tingles all over.

She finishes measuring and smiles. 'It may sound weird but based on your size and chest you measure as an A cup. I will go fetch the bra. Take your panties and head to the register. I'll meet you there."

'Oh. Um. Oh gosh. Thank you, miss'. An A Cup? What does that mean? Is that just small? I look down at see complete lack of bust. It clearly doesn't mean large.

I take a moment just to regroup my thoughts. That was quite exhilarating in a way, it must be the female intimacy. I remember being thrust up against the van by Violet as she kissed me, and how just for a moment I'd felt light as a feather in my helplessness. I feel the same now, taken somewhere I'd never go myself and lead there by a beautiful, confident woman.

I steady my breathing as best I can. It's hard with so much lace and satin around me. So many flirty garments and so much delicate negligee. Pinks and whites and blacks and pinks and reds and blues and purples and pinks.

My hand has clenched tight around the panties in my repressed giddiness. I unfurl to feel the smooth, almost liquid satin texture move sensuously through my fingers. The lace tickles a little. Wow, if they feel this good in my hand...

No more distractions. Please. Keeping my eyes down I walk straight to the cash register, leaving a hot trail of embarrassment in my wake.

The sales attendant holds out her hand and I pass her the PINK card. She swipes it, it clearly has plenty of credit. 'I can't thank you enough.' She smiles as she packs up the panties and bra in a bag with a ribbon tied tightly on top, then she asks for my information. She signs me up for the email newsletter and thus qualifies for her bonus. 'You made a great choice today. I hope to see you again!'

My fingers fumble around the big bow as I accept my newly wrapped purchase. The bag is a garish pink and the bow about as inconspicuous as a clown at a funeral. Except I'm not supposed to be carrying my new lingerie out of the shop. Violet's challenge is much worse than merely buying this stuff.

Oh fuck.

I have to wear it out of the shop.

'Th-thank you miss. Yes, thanks, good luck with your um, bonus. Um, I, err, I don't suppose you have a bathroom for customers do you?'

She smiles politely. 'Yes we have one over there.' She points to a single door. 'Its unisex but I'm sorry to say it's a very girly space in there.'

'Oh dear. Um, ok thank you, miss.'

The bathroom is at the far end of the store, so it's another embarrassing expedition through Tantalise Jungle. As the door closes behind me I look up to see myself in the bathroom mirror. It's the first time I've looked someone in the eye since I entered the store, not the shop assistant, not the posters and not the mannequins, even those without heads. It's worse than I feared, I don't think my face could look any redder. I'm going to contrast horribly with this new blue underwear...

But my face isn't the only one adorning the walls here, although with my scruffy beard, masculine clothes and furious blushes I clearly belong here the least.

The walls are a soft pink - of course they are - but save for the large mirror they're decorated with the same large glossy posters as the main store interior; lots of beautiful shapely models wearing the merchandise. And god, they wear it well. Each post has an encouraging slogan of sexual empowerment; Adore Your Allure. Undress to Impress. Be The Babe You Want To Be. But there's another poster too, and the blue satin lingerie the model is wearing looks horribly familiar:

[POSTER]

Holy shit. That's my bra and panties. The ones I've just bought. Reveal the siren inside? What on earth does that mean?

My stomach feels sort of gooey. Seeing clothes I'm about to wear on a beautiful woman is a very odd feeling; I'm sort of excited and intimidated at the same time. There's no way I'm going to look as good as her, I'm the one in the wrong here, but I'm also almost curious about feeling as good as she does.

OK. OK. Fuck, am I really going to do this?

I place the bag down on the sink counter and take a step away, just looking at it. I've just bought a pair of panties. A pair of panties. Because a woman told me to. And she wants me to put them on

And now the shop assistant thinks I've gone in here to relieve myself but I'm going to put them on and walk out wearing them. Am I? No! Of course not! Agh! What the hell is happening to me?

I mean, does she know they're for me? I don't remember being very subtle. I'm sure a lot of men do buy naughty gifts here but my hastily invented girlfriend sure sounds suspiciously like me... I glance at my hand and cringe remembering how often it's stood in for a girlfriend these last few nights.

In any case, the store bag has this beautiful ornate bow sealing it shut. It's giftwrapped. I can't open the bag without unravelling the ribbon, and there's no way I can make something that intricate. No. If I open this she'll be able to see at a glance that I've done so. Oh god... Oh GOD

What the hell am I doing?! I'm in a lingerie store contemplating wearing panties because a girl I met two days ago told me to. And paid for them. And got me addicted to a sketchy drink. FUCK

I can't do this. It's just too much. I can't wear panties. I'm a man, and I have some pride. Some dignity.

So what am I going to do? This feels like my first chance to properly think all week. Since I met Violet my mind has been a pink cloud of fuzzy lust and panicked obedience, to her, to the cravings and to my horniness. Almost on cue my penis, already semi tumescent from the feminine onslaught of perfumes and sexy imagery leaks a wet little jet of precum into my shorts. Oh shit.

Oh god, this is insane. I'm becoming a pervert, if I wasn't one already. How am I so aroused and excited by all this? It feels like Christmas Eve waiting for presents, and I know what my present is. And it's in a pink bag with a lovely bow on top... NO! No I won't do it! I'll turn around and take the bra and panty set to Violet and show her how near I came to completing her request. Either that will be enough, or it won't. And then she'll take her can of Pink Juice and her hot little butt and walk off into the sunset.

Well, maybe I don't need to be that hasty...

Now that my blushes have subsided I do feel very... thirsty. For a certain fizzy pink guava flavoured energy drink. I feel excited and eager to be even moreso. I want to feel tingly and energised and horny. All these things feel like they're missing from me and I really want to feel them again. I really do. Like, right now. I feel like I'm locked out of a wonderful sparkling pink kingdom, a scintillating, shimmering paradise realm that I've been to before and must, MUST visit again.

Oh God, I need Pink Juice so badly.

My head is cloudy again, pink and fluffy. I'm drooling and my eyes are unfocused, though I can still see the rough shape of the PINK store bag on the counter. It's rising above me. I only realise it's because I've knelt down to untie my shoes.

Fighting my daze I continue, loosening the laces and stepping out of my shoes. I can feel my hands unbuckle my belt and fly but I'm only half aware of it. My trousers are around my ankles before I fully come to my senses. The long strand of the bag's ribbon is in my fingers too. I can practically see Violet smiling with delight as I slowly submit to her whims.

I'm stood in only my underwear about to irreversibly open this bag. I pause, for too long. A fresh wave of Pink Juice yearning has me breaking the seal, delving in and pulling out my prize.

They're even softer in my hands. They're so soft they make my knees buckle and I make an involuntary gasp. I turn them around to hold the panties upright, as they would appear on a woman. Or a man. My fingertips pinch the hips with the black lace trim tickling my thumbs. I rub my fingers a little to feel the material slide against itself - and me - with just the hint of the smoothest friction. I'm really, really excited.

I bring them closer to my face, looking at the way the glossiness of the satin catches some of the light. The next thing I know I'm bringing them to my face, lightly rubbing them against me and feeling that luscious softness against my sensitive skin. It's like I'm about to go down on a woman, except she's stepped out of her underwear and left them behind. I find myself unbelievably aroused by this fantasy; almost losing myself to thoughts of the taste and aroma of pussy before I'm dragged back to reality by another hot dribble of precum.

I look down and realise I've almost had my decision made for me. The amount of my mess visible around my tenting boxers is shameful. God knows how wet I am within. My own underwear needs to come off, and I clean myself up with some handy toilet paper. I'm too horny. I know I need to get home and take care of this. Another lascivious deviant thought occurs to me; I own a pair of satin panties now, I bet they'd be fun to masturbate with...

NO. NO. Not now. Good god, who am I?

This is agony. I'm now naked from the waist down and have been in this bathroom for a suspiciously long time. It's now or never. The seal on the bag is broken - she'll know. My own underwear are uncomfortable now and I literally have a spare pair. I've been asked to buy and wear some panties - these panties - and will be rewarded for doing so with my twin desires of energy drink and a kiss from a woman who has utterly captivated me. So why am I not going through with it?