Pink Juice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swipe. An auburn-haired vixen in strappy pink leather bondage lingerie, sticking her tongue out at the camera. Wow, what a tongue... Edge

Swipe. A redheaded secretary peering coquettishly over her round glasses, the effect ruined somewhat by the biggest pair of breasts I've ever seen. Edge.

Swipe. A drop dead gorgeous little blonde bimbo in a pink fantasy rabbit girl outfit complete with ears, positively bouncing with sexual energy. Edge

Swipe. A brunette French maid with a long braided ponytail, bending over and faking embarrassment at her ruffled orange panties on show. Edge

Swipe. A girl spilling out of her white corset, a smirk on her lips fast surpassing naughtiness and becoming a genuine threat of a very good time. Edge.

And the names - who are these women?! JoVi Cuddleslut. Jenna Ember. Lilly DeNile. Michelle Bubbles. Kitty Cumslut. Tonya Pixiedust. Ely D'amour. Beth Cumin. One just known as 'Legs'.

Hang on, Cumslut?!

Every one of these girls could inspire an orgasm in a eunuch, and by the lustful looks on their faces they look like they'd welcome that.

So why isn't it working for me?!

My hand is cramping now and I'm getting a little tired. Where's the Pink Juice energy hit when I need it?!

There she is! There's Violet again, with a group of girls this time, all of them in fantasy schoolgirl outfits posing for a class picture; kneeling with their mouths open. What school is this?!

Even this fails to bring my relief to the surface. I focus on my pink-haired siren and relive our kisses in my mind. Her teasing. Her flirting. Her advice. What was it she'd said?

"Try it on if you get curious" the voice echoes in my head. I turn to look at the bra and its sensual material. Temptation. God, everything's a pink mist. I mean I am curious... Why not put it on? Nobody's going to know. If it feels as good against my chest as the panties feel against my dick maybe it'll be enough to get me there? God I'll try ANYTHING right now.

I take my hand off my cock for only the second time. Picking up the bra by the cups I squeeze the padding again, breaking a small naughty smile at being so close to something so sexy. Right. don't think twice. On it goes.

I turn it around and slip my arms into the straps. I gasp and shudder as the interior comes to rest against my chest - it's every bit as velveteen soft as the panties are, just a little colder without my body heat. And oh so silky smooth...

Reaching around behind myself I try to mimic the reverse of what I've seen in stripteases; taking the two clip bits and somehow hooking them onto each other. Exploratory fingers reveal little hooks and after about two minutes of trying - success! I'm in and fastened up!

Holy shit I'm wearing a bra! When the fuck did that happen?

It feels... it's a mixed feeling. I'd expected it to be tight on me, and it is, but because I'd had that fitting it's a good match for my body. I shiver. I adjust the shoulder straps and the tension eases a little, though the cups still cradle my chest. They're useless, but they feel nice, like a very specific and silky hug.

Violet's right though, I am still curious...

My hands tremble as I reach up to touch my nipples through the bra. Pressing through the padding causes me to gasp a little at this new and exciting sensation. My other hand travels south to fondle my balls through the panties, and it's every bit as nice. Wow, girls really do get all the best underwear...

I feel the edge building again, without stimulating my cock. It feels like a good one this time. This could be the one. With one hand still fondling my 'breast' the other makes the familiar return to my cock for a frenzied chase for release. I feel myself fall sideways on the sofa, now masturbating lying down like I've seen countless pornstars do. I can feel it. Yes. Yes it's coming. I rut against the cushions, teasing myself with the satin sensations, caressing and stroking myself and hunting for relief through this dense pink fog...

Yes! Yes! Oh God yes! Please!

I'm climaxing. Something thuds in my abdomen and a white-hot fluid rush begins again. Everything tensed. Everything fizzing. Everything I am condensed into an electric torrent of pleasure roaring through my entire being and out of my cock!

NOOOOOO!

GAHH!

AGAIN thwarted as my joy dissolves upon reaching my throbbing tip. Bereft of relief I find myself beginning to cry, just a couple of dry sobs of desperation. My edge capsizes back into balls as blue as the panties that contain them.

Oh god. There must be something in that Pink Juice. There must be some reason I can't cum. It's meant to boost female athletic performance isn't it? Of course there's a side effect...

I know I need to speak to Violet about it, and I know something else too. Despite the horniness raging within me like bubbles in the Pink Juice itself I know I cannot keep masturbating. It's 3am. I've not eaten or drunk anything and tonight is clearly not going to end in orgasm. I'm exhausted, dejected, defeated. I brush my teeth listlessly and wash my hands of my futile precum.

I collapse into bed still wearing the bra and panties, my thwarted balls throbbing at a low frequency of frustration. A solitary tear hits the pillow, but sleep soon takes me again.

***

The alarm fails to completely rouse me from my hazy stupor. Sitting up in bed I notice I'm cold. Then I notice I'm wearing women's underwear and the entire night's events rush back to me out of the pink fog in my mind. My balls throb in failure. Oh Christ. What the fuck have I done to myself?! What has the Pink Juice done to me?! What has SHE done to me!?

I fumble for my bra strap and jettison it from me with a grunt, it hits the wall and falls onto the bed. I pull down my panties and step out of them, though these are thrown towards the laundry basket. Why?! Am I planning to wear them again?!

I'm disgusted with myself and what I've let myself become. Beneath the pink clouds in my head is a heavy feeling of shame, but there's an indignant feeling there also. Violet and her Pink Juice have emasculated me and reduced me to a deviant pervert.

I don't care how beautiful she is. Unspeakably so. She can't give this drink to anyone else. Because I want it.

I shower, dress, force some coffee and check my appearance in the bathroom mirror as I put my coat on. A pervert looks back at me. A pervert who spent the last three days masturbating, purchasing and wearing lingerie. A pervert who apparently can't cum.

This ends now. Shoes on. Door locked. Here we go.

Time for a certain M&R Girl to answer some questions.

Half awake, I set out on my journey for answers.

A pink fog still fills my mind as I retrieved my normal coffee. I hated that the cute barista, who I'd scarcely noticed before now looks hot enough to make me twitch. My mind is still hardwired to horny and I can't control it. The coffee does nothing to boost me. His favourite roast now tastes like dirt and I'm as tired as ever and the caffeine just does not seem to hit.

I walk faster to where the girls have been, but as I approach I find nothing. No pink truck, no girls giving out samples, nothing. Panic sets in almost immediately.

What's going to happen? How will he find Violet? Is this just a trick? What if I never cum again? Frantic but trying his best not to look like a crazy person I look around corners and alleys and nearby stores if there is any sign of the energy girls, I mean they have to be around here somewhere. To my utter dismay there is not a trace.

Shit, I'm late for work. I dash to my desk only to be met by a livid boss. She has her hands folded when I sit in m cubicle and she reprimands me immediately. I barely take it in. I have one thought on his mind; I want more Pink Juice. I want more Violet.

The day passes like a foggy dream, and he sets off back towards the plaza. Nothing. I wail in frustration and stamp my feet like a toddler, then grump my way home.

Now the search truly begins. I reach for the empty cans and desperately try to shake out any last drops. Nothing. Checking Violet's social despondently I find a new update. She's repping Pink Drink in the thumbnail. Bingo. He clicks the video and a fun little message plays;

'Some of you have been asking 'where can I get more Pink Juice? Well, sorry Charlie but it's not on the market yet! Like and follow this video for more information on when this exciting new product comes out.'

The message is clear and I'm sick to my stomach. She's clearly mocking me. Did she know he was stalking her social accounts? How did she know so much? Exhaustion takes over and no matter how hard I search he can't find any information on Violet or where she and the girls may be headed next.I even try to find the M&R headquarters, or a number to call, but weirdly nothing comes up.

I try to cum again. No luck. No matter how hard I try I can never get past the final crest of pleasure. Disappointed, confused and lonely I curl up on his bed and fall into a deep sleep.

I awake to a buzzing phone. Not my alarm - I curse as I see I overslept right through it. No. I'm getting a call.

Could it be Violet? Is there still a chance for me to fix this?

'H-hello?'

'Well hello there, Charlie. This is Violet. I thought I might call and see how things are going?'

'Violet? Violet! Oh god, where are you? I need to see you! The Pink Juice- oh god I'm in agony!'

'Awww poor honey, are you experiencing some side effects? I thought that might be the case? I'm afraid we are not planning to come back to the location you saw us at. But I suppose, if you're a good boy, maybe we can arrange for you to come to us?'

'Violet! What's in this stuff?! What the hell have you done to me?! I can barely think straight and I can't c-... I can't stand it!'

'The drink has some special qualities that I think you will find hard to shake. I'm afraid that after the third can the changes tend to ' lock in' and become permanent, without the proper antidote. There is one, by the way, but only we have it. You're going to feel strong withdrawal symptoms until your next drink. So what would you be willing to do for me to get it?"

'WHAT THE FUCK?! Have you poisoned me?! And what do you mean by permanent changes?!' My spine turns to ice as I imagine never cumming ever again. 'What withdrawal symptoms?! Violet, where are you? I need to see you!'

"Here's the deal. If you really want to see me you're going to have to do a few things first. We have a bus leaving in a few hours, I will give you the address to join us. But I want you in your bra and panties. In addition, you will have to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement contract. I know it all sounds a bit extreme but I can't let you in on any more secrets without securing your compliance. So it's your choice. Live with a strange affliction or come to me and feel soooo much better.'

'Wha- this is insane! What kind of game are you playing?! I've worn them for you once, you've seen them! How is that not enough? Violet there must be another way, what do you mean my compliance? What secrets?! What's happening?!'

There's no answer. 'Fine, fuck it. Where are you? I'll come to you. You need to give me an antidote or something, this is hell!'

'I will text you the address. I need you to stay calm. We can fix this but the security on the bus is serious and won't tolerate someone who sounds crazy nervous. Take some deep breaths honey, relax. I'll help relieve your stress. Can't wait to see you, babe!'

The line cuts. Her behaviour is super strange, I find myself a little concerned for her safety.

'Violet, wait!'

The line's dead. Oh Christ, I'm in trouble. It sounds like she might be too. Something very bad is going on and I'm mixed up in it now. Whoever's pulling the strings literally has me by the balls. Why does a cosmetics company need a bus? Or security? And why do they sell dangerous experimental energy drinks?!

Christ, I'm such a fool. I can't believe I've let myself be led along like this. This is a real problem now, an actual medical problem, and it seems the remedy is about to sail out of my life on a high security bus leaving from... where exactly?

The phone buzzes. A text. A single address.

Oh fuck no.

That's a warehouse district on the outskirts of town. Not a great place to go to at the best of times but certainly not whilst wearing all that lingerie.

But I have to go. I know I have to go. For my health and mind, for Violet's safety and my feelings for her, for my Pink Juice dependency and - yes - for my orgasm.

I quickly freshen up and wash myself. My face remains wet after towelling off; I haven't even noticed that I've started quietly crying. Everything feels so hopeless, from my terrible situation to my aching balls.

I'm still crying as I pull my new panties back on, tucking my throbbing bollocks and futile dick into them, feeling the silken smoothness cradle them once again. It feels comforting, somehow.

The bra is next, of course. I slink my arms through the straps and attempt again to fasten it behind me. It's tricky, but it's better than yesterday. I wince as the soft cups nestle and lift my complete lack of breasts, though I enjoy how lustrous it feels against my sensitive skin. I can't help but give each of my would-be tits a squeeze, feeling the cups squish a little in my hands and against my nipples. I'm soothed again.

OK, time to hide this. I pull on some smart jeans; thick enough to hide a panty line but not so heavy they might fall down and reveal them anyway. A belt will help with that too. On top I wear a t-shirt and thick loose hoodie which should hopefully help hide my silky secret.

It takes all my strength to finally check the mirror. I'm disguised but not completely. The bra has given me a small swelling, one that wouldn't draw attention but might need explaining if noticed. Maybe I've been working out my pecs recently? Will anyone buy that? I look at my thin, spindly arms. I look at myself in the mirror, imploring my reflection to be masculine and deflective. All I see is a boy burning red with blushes, his embarrassment silently screaming 'I WEAR PANTIES'.

I finish up getting ready and take one last look around the apartment. Dirty dishes in the sink. Clothes strewn everywhere. Three empty cans of Pink Juice on the table. Cum stains on the wall. What has my life become?

I clearly still haven't woken up yet as my mind still feels a little foggy and I still can't shake the pink hue at the edges of my vision. I need to concentrate, this is important. I could be heading into danger here. I fight away enough of the pink fog to find room for exactly one brainwave. I click open a pen and on the back of an envelope I write;

I'm going to the warehouse district to get some medicine. I don't know when I'll be back. If something happens to me, look for a girl called Violet Hunter. She has pink hair and works as a promo girl for the M&R Corporation. She might need help too.

Then I sign my full name, today's date and the exact address Violet has given me.

The pink fog closes back in. With the pen still in my hand I add a row of kisses:

xxxxx

Dragging myself away I put my shoes and coat on and lock the door behind me. My car is parked behind the apartment and is rarely used, god I hope it doesn't fail me today.

The engine starts on the fourth attempt, sputtering into life and turning on the radio. Britney Spears is playing, but with a flick of a switch she isn't. Not today.

The drive across town is mercifully free of traffic, but I'm still fraught with anxiety. I have to get there soon. Who knows what irreversible damage has already been done to my body? Who knows what kind of trouble Violet's in? I find myself fighting the urge for yet another taste of Pink Juice. Oh that fruity taste... I crave feeling light and sparkling in the way only that beverage can provide.

A HONK of a semi truck beside me shocks me back to reality - it's not safe to drive with my mind wandering so easily like this, or with this pink mist in my peripheral vision.

I shift in my seat, feeling the panties pull snugly against my ass; a silken and sexy feeling one I'm unable to forget for even a second.

I pull into the warehouse district and park a block over from the address Violet has sent me. Putting on the handbrake and unbuckling the belt I take a moment to breathe. I'm hyperventilating and I can feel my chest expand into the tight caress of the bra straps with each gasp. My vision is blurring a little still in the panic. OK. OK.

I exit and lock the car and with increasing trepidation in every step walk around the corner. It doesn't take long for me to spot Violet. She smiles broadly and runs to hug me, her embrace puts me at ease. She smells so good and her body language is not one of concern or danger, but of fun and celebration.

Behind her is a big bus, and surrounding it are other girls - other reps, in fact, greeting men in similar ways in the background. There's quite a bit of giggling and kissing amongst the various odd couples. Have they been duped into wearing women's underwear like I have? Or was I singled out by Violet for special treatment? Which is worse? Am I amongst panty wearing friends? Or am I even more gullible than they are?

Out of the corner of my eye I catch sight of one of the girls - it's the lingerie store rep. Today she's in one of the branded pink drink promo tube tops and gives me a wink as she walks by. Surely she must know I'm wearing panties too, if she knows Violet and she's here... God this is so humiliating...

As I take in the scene and recover from the pure bliss of the hug, Violet gives me a very big, very promising kiss. My dick springs immediately to life and to bursting point - is this Pink Juice? Or her?

She takes my breath away, but fortunately starts talking.

'I'm sure you want answers, I will tell you everything I can. First of all, you're going to be fine. This is not the first round of testing this drink but it was the most intense. Most other participants had much stronger reactions in the last batch. This is likely due to a production issue and has been dealt with. As I'm sure you guessed the Pink drink has a selection of chemicals that renders the user unable to orgasm completely. Originally designed by the government as a bio weapon this chemical was deemed to cruel and unusual to use on human subjects. M&R tends to operate in the morally grey of the world - for a significant amount of money and no oversight we continue that research. As a company we do have an energy drink division and we do make legitimate ones, but in this case small batches of the special stuff are used for testing. But how do you find and retain a staff to produce such a product without leaks to the press happening? Well that's where you come in. Some of our product testers are recruited to come and work with us for a time; the particularly gullible, or addicted, or pliable, or just cute!' She kisses my cheek again with that last word. I hope it's the only one she thinks applies to me.

'In exchange, of course, we have the ability to cure the side effects. So the choice comes down to you sweetie, you can join us and come tour the facility today. Or you can live the rest of your life orgasm free with a fun free pair of underwear. That you clearly love wearing!' She giggles, but there's no cruelty. It's like she wants me to find it funny too.

'If you want to join us I have a special treat for you.' She presents me with a contract and a pink pen. 'Sign this document and you can begin the end of the experiment. What do you say?'

Oh it's too much to take in. I lost my train of thought at Violet's kiss and again when her embrace squeezed my bra against my body. If she couldn't feel the padding through our embrace she definitely would have noticed my erection straining against her, my sensitive cockhead teased mercilessly by the blue satin again. I blush hard and am very flustered, even though it's her idea that I wear this! Twice!