Pink Kryptonite!

Story Info
Kal-El's last outing as a Super "man".
730 words
3.63
6.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grey228
grey228
5 Followers

----------------------------------------

A/N: Originally a picto-story. #NO_HOMO, unless you happen to be Jonathan Kent II, a literal abortion of literary creativity.

----------------------------------------

Clark Kent wasn't terribly careful on his last patrol as Superman.

In fact, I was counting on the Boy Scout to be as careless as the files I soft-cloned from the Batman made him to be. Personally, I couldn't blame Kal-El for developing some measure of hubris. Only Alexander ('Lex') Luthor or Batman could best the Man of Steel, but where the former was blinded by his megalomania and the latter by his personal code of ethics, I was not bound by anything. My years spent in the Playground convinced me that individuals get served strange fates.

In fact, I found the strange blue and pink stone while exploring the mystery-laden "Playground".

It radiated a weird light but the Geiger counter didn't sense any radioactivity, at least not that our Earthly technology could detect. Examination under a spectrometer showed that it emitted a type of energy on a similar pattern of kryptonite, but at a different wavelength.

Through some careful experimentation, I found this "pink kryptonite" had strange effects on Kryptonians, including Supergirl and Power Girl. With those two, when they were hit by the invisible energy rays fired through the pink stone they became "dumber" somehow - like they were distracted by the slightest glimmer of jewelry or pretty/shiny things.

It was when I accidentally brought the device to the offices of the Daily Planet when I noticed the reporter Clark Kent exhibiting some of the same symptoms. It was then I found Superman's secret identity and decided to have some fun.

I chose to have my ambush in a warehouse at the edge of the Playground. It was abandoned because of the heavy amount of lead in the paint and the asbestos in the walls. The raucous anomalies that populated the area adjacent only made the locals nervous.

I thought it would be perfect, since I could prepare. But Superman was smarter (or more rash) than I thought; he must have followed me to the ambush site and he was ready for me. Unfortunately, before I could do anything, he seized my gadget and had me by the neck.

Fortunately, he was as dumb as the Batman, Luthor, and I made him out to be. Supes crushed my device before carefully inspecting it, shattering the pink stone into dust. As soon as he did, he was exposed to its raw energies, the Man of Steel released me and howled, but the sounds were not that of a man anymore. Clark transmuted right in front of me!

His hair grew long and changed color from black to blond, while his body seemed to atrophy, slimming down, and becoming more feminine.

Incredibly, the costume shrunk with its new user (Kryptonian technology maybe?) but the most startling change was that "Clark" was now more like "Clara" and she was so disoriented and weak, even a weakling like me could restrain her - and I did!

I admit, the dusty, dilapidated warehouse wasn't really ideal for what came next but this was a once in a lifetime chance. "Clara Kent" didn't fully transform (the stone dust probably didn't reach down there), but I wasn't deterred. I hardened quickly from the thought of taking the anal virginity a shemale superheroine and quickly pinned my weakened victim under me.

Clara was only dimly aware of what was going on. When she felt me force my way into her tightly clenched colon, she made a half-hearted attempt to stop me. Fortunately for me, the pink dust must've really killed her powers as well as her intelligence because she didn't kill me. All she did was whimper as I furiously pounded her shemale ass and roughly slapped and pinched her fuckable meatbags that were her tits.

When I had my fill, I held Clara by the throat as I climaxed injecting a hefty dose of human cum into her Kryptonian colon until she passed out from the experience.

These days, super-crime is on a rise in Metropolis as only Supergirl and Power Girl are around; Superman mysteriously disappeared from the public eye, as has star reporter Clark Kent.

But me? I have a new housekeeper, Clara Trent, who also doubles as my personal fuck toy.

Even Lex Luthor couldn't hold a candle to my achievement...

grey228
grey228
5 Followers