Pink Love in Pink City

Story Info
Bhabhi Love.
9.4k words
4.24
13k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johny3727
Johny3727
18 Followers

This is a narrative of erotic encounter that I had in my 20s in a small, North Indian town of Jaipur also known as Pink City hence the title. I have changed names but everything is pretty close to my recollection and truth. I have never written anything before so please be patient and enjoy!

Just a year ago I had completed my M.B.A. and landed at a global car company courtesy of my family influence. Japan based company had trained me for Dealer Franchise operations. It was a major car brand, now based in New Delhi. I was young, talented, well spoken, well dressed, tall, tan, educated, Turban clad Sardar.

(Sardar - A community of North Indian warrior race of men who wear Turbans)

These were crazy times of my life in mid 1990's.

Professionally I was well liked with position, power and title. Given my ethnic background and knowledge of country, our V.P hand picked me for establishing our sales network. It was an enormous task for me but I excelled at it. For Indian Franchisees we offered opportunity to boost huge profitability and family stature, therefore stakes were very high. In that context I ended up in a very traditional town of Jaipur.

Company reserved me a suite in a former royal palace converted into a 5 star hotel. They had me checked in a few days prior to meetings to get the lay of the land. Being an exclusive hotel frequented by wealthy foreign tourists it wasn't crowded. After a nice shower I came down to bar to unwind from a 5 hour drive. Bar was relatively quite but it had very attractive local crowd of high society women. At this stage of my life I only liked two things, Getting Paid And Getting Laid. Waiting between the drinks my ever wandering eyes caught these two very nice gals. We glanced at each other in a conservative Indian way and greeted quietly. I went on to finish my drinks while admiring them across the bar.

Later I retired to my room to do more research on the business applications on shortlist. Company with my input had narrowed it down to only three accomplished candidates. Two were already in car business but the third one needed bit more research. With two days to follow and finish process I started in earnest. That in mind I started early the following day with a phone call.

My assistant Ravi called me: "Sir, I have provided all the Information you need, especially the last candidate. But the thing is I know them well, thru my Sis."

"Really Ravi, Is that a coincidence? I know you like to network." I said in an upsetting tone, but truth was she came from a very wealthy and connected family.

"No really sir, it just happens that, My sister went to college with the wife of applicant" She further explained.

"I see, anything else I need to know Ravi?" I asked calming down.

"Well Sir, the wife called me to find more about you and you know how I feel about you?" Ravi flirted with me on the phone.

Ravi, my very sexy assistant had worked hard scheduling appointments. She was good at her job. Finally all my hard work was going to come to fruition and I was excited. I was looking forward to learn who suited us in terms of raising capital and business practices. It was a matter of core company values.

My driver got me to both meeting of the day on time. I met two candidates at different proposed sites that seemed pretty promising. We had a detailed discussions of company proposal and numbers and finally I got everything I needed. They currently owned a car dealerships so explaining process went smooth. I left with promise to get back to them at the end of selection process.

I was pooped, by end of the day so I took a shower and then went straight to the Bar. Before I sat down I had noticed same two gals, from the day before. Eventually this time I pulled a stool closer to them on purpose. Getting my drink I raised my glass to them.

"Hi how are you doing?" I asked in a polite casual way.

"We are doing well, thank you. How about you?" The lady wearing neon yellow Saree replied.

(Saree Is a thin piece of cloth, wrapped round the waist, a portion being arranged to hang down in front, and the rest passed across the bosom over the left shoulder)

"I am doing great, thanks. Nice bar" I commented looking around. She looked really gorgeous sitting down, her tits jetted out under the fabric and I could easily make out the outlines well.

"Yeah for sure. This is our favorite watering hole." She replied.

I am Sukhi BTW." Trying to chat her up. These gals must be very forward thinking I thought. They were alone by them selves at a bar nonetheless.

"Nice to meet you Sukhi. I am Sonia and this is Tina, my sis in law." Saree clad gal reciprocated by introducing themselves.

"Hello again ladies. You gals from the city or passing through?" I inquired.

"We are from here. I figured you were not local." Tina commented from far side.

"Oh yeah! how did you figure that out?" I asked curiously.

"Well as Bhabhi (Sister-in-law) mentioned we are here regularly and haven't seen you before." Tina seemed really eager to talk to me or maybe it was the booze.

"So you are passing through like a tourist or?" Sonia asked becoming more Interested.

"Well I am here on business Ma'am." I said looking at her hand holding the glass.

That's when I noticed Sonia wearing a diamond ring.

We chatted quite a bit about Jaipur, local culture and places to see etc. They seemed nice, receptive and dressed fashionably. Palace bar was an expensive place. Lots of high society women came to flaunt money and their beauty. They didn't seem to have too much of an age difference. Sonia was more or less my age and Tina in her late teens, If I had to guess. We had briefly admired each other from a distance yesterday but today we hit it off and became pretty comfortable.

Since today I had a bit more time with them I was prying with my lusty eyes. Sonia and Tina didn't seem to mind and were rather amused and happy with the attention.

"You like what you see around here?" Sonia remarked, clearly indicating that she knew I was eyeing them.

"Oh yes the local crowd seems to be very friendly." I warded of embarrassment.

Tina addressed Sonia as "Sonia Bhabhi." This meant that Saree clad lady was married to Tina's brother and off the market. I was single and always looking but not crazy to hit on a married lady in Jaipur. Tina was shorter, meaty and gorgeous, Sonia bit taller but slender, both still voluptuous. It was such a mutual and enjoyable experience that we lost track of time. I was finishing up my fourth drink when they got up to leave abruptly.

"Bye bye now Sukhi. its getting late, good night." Both announced leaving.

"You too ladies. I had fun chatting with you gals." I muttered confidently.

"The feeling was mutual." Tina said waving her hand overtly flirting with her body, walking away. Maybe it was just me but there was definitely mutual attraction here.

As they walked past me I adored their marvelous bodies and sexy walk. There was definitely something about them. Their bodies were firm with the curves at the right places. Sonia's tall fit body hugging Saree was a killing me. Tina was wearing a skirt and a thin top making me horny and hard as hell. I finished my drink and headed back to my Room. As soon as I got to my room the phone rang. it was my assistant.

"How did the meetings go Sir?" She asked flirting me on the phone.

"Oh they went fine. Just last one tomorrow then I head back" I said same way.

The thing is that my assistant left no opportunity go to waste talking me up whenever she could.

"Well She knows you pretty well by now. You wont be disappointed." She blurted about next days meeting. I wasn't sure what she meant tho.

"Alright Sounds good Ravi. Thanks for heads up again." I was tired so hung up.

I was imagining things in my head that I would have done with them both while lying in my bed. I was horny as crazy and before I knew It, I was real hard again. I jerked hard my thick 7" cock a few times to relieve the sexual tension. It was just by sheer luck that I met them. Not likely to happen again thinking that I fell asleep.

Chapter 2nd:

Next day was my last day to wrap-up the process. Fortunately my assistant had setup my 3rd appointment at 10 Am where I met Mr. Raj Singh. I realized he didn't have the typical Indian mentality. That's one trait our company valued in a potential candidate more than anything. He shared that he had recently resettled back from U.K. Honestly I preferred his location better than other two from yesterday because it was farther from the city streets but still viable. We spent a few hours exchanging Ideas and discussing things together. While we were in discussion a lady showed up at the site. I immediately recognized her as Sonia the lady I had met at the bar with her young sis-in-law Tina. We exchanged glances as she joined in.

"Sir please meet my wife Sonia." Introducing her.

"Nice to meet you ma'am I am Sukhi" I said Introducing myself.

In my head I was thinking what are the chances of meeting her again?

We both acted as if It was our first time seeing each other. Today she was looking very hot in tight blue denim jeans with thin, light orange, deep neck top. She must have figured out purpose of my visit and what I meant to their business project.

"Sir I hope you don't mind my wife joining us here. She helped me run my business in U.K" She seemed lot younger than Mr. Singh but hey I don't judge.

"No not at all. I don't mind and please call me Sukhi" I replied requesting.

"She's going to assist me run this dealership. Provided we get selected Sukhi" He said sounding like a plea.

"I am told your final word is what seals the deal" He added inquiringly.

"You are well Informed Sir. I am sure she will be great."

I commented looking at her big beautiful almond shaped eyes!

"Actually I have a M.B.A from a university in U.K Sukhi Sir"

Sonia said looking back at me with a million dollar smile.

"Oh nice. You definitely have great assets ma'am."

I replied in a very polite, professional way fixated at her figure!

"Please call me Sonia Sukhi Sir. You think I have great assets?"

She responded while her husband was talking to his assistant.

"Sure thing Sonia, definitely great assets."

I responded back with another flirty look at her ass.

"Well alright Sukhi I am honored If you insist."

She teased with a wink. Didn't know why she winked tho!

I wasn't sure why she was flirting with openly today. Probably it was the fact that I could make or break her husbands project. We carried on with our meetings. Meanwhile she caught me stealing glances looking at her slender, sexy, 5' 9" firm frame. She threw appreciative smiles back at me. I ogled at her tight butts, fair skin with a delightful smiles.

"Are you impressed with what you see here Sukhi?" She teased me in a formal way.

Moving on to business, Mr Singh gladly answered all my questions and concerns about the project. As the meeting progressed along we all became more casual. She genuinely asked great questions and impressed me by her business acumen. I concluded meeting with collecting the supporting documents company required. I was ready to leave when casually Mr Singh invited me to lunch.

"How about lunch? I am sure you are hungry by Now?"

Suddenly he left us alone to give instructions to the drivers.

"Would you like to have me for lunch? I meant with us."

She said while her hubby was still away.

What a slip of tongue I thought to myself but hey it happens right?

I tried to shake her off but she wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Ravi explained me the franchise approval is in your hands, right?" Sonia asked inquisitively. Now I knew what she had been talking to my assistant.

"I usually don't like to answer this but technically that's true" I submitted.

"Sukhi I promise you will leave completely satisfied from here. Lunch?" She insisted.

I answered awkwardly "Absolutely I mean Yes if you Insist."

Giving her an Innocent look to save me an embarrassment.

My driver followed them and surprisingly we met, Tina at the restaurant. It must have been planned. Again we acted as if this was our first time seeing each other. Due course of conversation I found out that Sonia came from my community. Mr. Singh and Sonia had met in England while she was studying. Their mothers were best friends and arranged her to marry him. Learning that Sonia and I grew up in a similar family background, we bonded quickly.

"You know Jaanu (Honey) we have to have Mr Sukhi tonight, right Tina?" Sonia recommended. I knew what she meant!

Sensing a familial context, while at restaurant Mr. Singh Invited me for drinks later that evening at his residence. I tried turning it down but I just couldn't shake Sonia and Tina's persistence.

"Please, Please you have to come over. Our cook makes these really delicious chicken thighs." Tina Insisted showing her legs. Sonia and Tina were really into me in a conservative town.

I instructed my driver to get address for their house, to meetup at 7 P.M. I dressed up in casual business attire, wearing khaki Chinos with a light blue dress shirt and tied a maroon turban. I always got compliments on how well dressed and handsome I looked. As the clock was turning 7 my driver pulled in to their driveway.

"Welcome to our humble abode Sukhi." As is customary Mr Singh greeted me followed by the ladies of the house and they all looked fabulous. I immediately noticed that his mother wasn't much older than him.

Now I maybe a light casual and social drinker but I can hold my liquor down very well. We had just a couple of drinks, discussing usual stuff when we heard:

"May we join you guys Jaanu?" (Honey) Sonia walked in wishing to be part of conversation. Tina wasn't far behind her.

"Absolutely he's your honored guest, you bet join in." Mr Singh Graciously accepted.

"Well me and "Sonia Bhabhi" are inseparable so I go where she goes." Tina joined in.

Tonight Sonia wasn't drinking tho. Most likely family had no clue that Sonia frequented the posh hotel bars along with her sister-in-law Tina. Tonight It was our Secret.

Sonia's hidden streak of naughtiness wanted to lure me into awarding them the contract. She knew I was into her. Both girls brought in a flair of hospitality and a very subliminal sexual tension to the table. Mr. Singh had warned me earlier that he was a pretty light drinker and urged me not to leave no matter what.

"I get really drunk and get smashed sometimes. Don't leave. Sukhi make yourselves at home" Insisting that I am part of the family.

"What do you think about my dress?" Sonia asked in a low tone!

Sonia was looking particularly gorgeous today in light pink Saree. Wearing front clasped blouse that hugged and fit her like a glove accentuating every curve of her body. She was 5'9" tall, beautiful pear shaped face, luscious lips and was wearing 2 1/2" heels tonight.

"You look very Nice tonight Mrs. Singh." I commented.

"Thanks Sukhi. Just nice? It wont stay on like this for long." She murmured.

We drank hard liquor like water that uninhibited me and wiped all fear of shame, ogling and flirting. To me one thing was clear that tonight they both were competing for my attention.

After a couple of drinks Mr. Singh senior had left already. It was just four of us at the table now. The servants were serving us food and drinks which is typical in high Indian Society. We were discussing car business and usual stuff. Mr Singh was passing out. Feeling embarrassed Sonia took charge and dismissed the servants. She and Tina playing the only hosts now.

"Is my dress too revealing for this town Mr Sukhi?" Tina asked pestering me.

"Um mm No I don't think so. It fits in the right places and like it short."

I complimented her. she wore waist length, sheer Indian tunic top paired with butt hugging short skirt.

Tina was 20ish, stood 5'6" by my estimation and fully developed body of a sex goddess. Now don't get me wrong Sonia was a stunner but Tina looked pretty hot today. She wore a 3 1/2 inch heel that made her just as tall as Sonia.

It wasn't that hard to see thru her white ivory top. Her tight round tits in purple bra. She smelled good to be had right there. She was giving me the coy eyes with inviting smiles and I was getting hard. Hitting on me!!

Well versed on how to be a great host Sonia asked:

"Would you like another drink Sukhi?"

I replied "Sure Sonia I would love another drink please."

Sonia's eyes were locked into mine while pouring some scotch.

She whispered playfully. "Would you like me on the rocks or neat? I mean your drink on the rocks or neat?"

"Great word play. I heard that. Nude. I mean neat please." I flirted back openly.

"Getting hot in here today Bhabhi" Tina alarmed.

Her husband was too drunk to catch the play. Three of us gave each other mischievous smiles. The living room was pretty well lit and large.

While bending down handing me the drink her Pallu slipped giving me a full frontal view of her mounds. She wasn't trying to cover up and generously obliged. I just wanted to pull her down and grab those nice tits.

(Pallu - the loose end of a Saree - generally draped over shoulder/s - is integral in Saree drape and design, usually covers the bosom of a woman wearing it.)

"I hope you are enjoying the drinks and the company here tonight?" I know how important you are Sukhi." Sonia asked me with a genuine concern in her voice.

"Very much so. The food and drinks are excellent and the company is divine." I responded reassuringly.

"I am glad you like it. Usually we don't invite business associates. This was Sonia's idea. She likes that you are from her community." Tina chimed in getting up to serve me more chicken.

"Tina these thighs look so tender and juicy. Hope they taste good."

I was admiring her long legs and shapely thighs.

"Do you like our thighs or breasts? I mean which meat?"

She asked with her butt in my face. Toying with me while bending over with her pussy lips peeping out.

"I love tender and juicy meat that i can eat." I commented.

She definitely liked my drift by lingering a bit longer to serve.

"Wait until you see the breast meat then. You definitely need to check it out."

She quickly grabbed plate of chicken breasts serving me bent forward. I was locked in amazement with my good fortune.

"Can I grab them Tina or I just look?" I leaped forward taking my time to grab some, while admiring her front that was on display. I could clearly make out the outline of Tina's round tits. She wasn't bothered by my salivating gaze at her either. I had become UN-apologetically shameless already. My dirty mind was going crazy And I was in a deep state of arousal. I guess both women were aware of my dilemma and were quite enjoying the tease. Three of us started thoroughly enjoying our evening, talking and flirting openly.

"Staying at the palace hotel? I'm sure you meet lots of interesting people?" Sonia insinuated referencing to women I might have met.

"I do but no one that interesting in particular." I replied shrugging off.

"So we weren't interesting enough the other day?" "Even tho we felt you undressing us with your eyes?" Tina asked frankly with a coy glam look. she sure was having fun with the situation. Up until now we had been flirting with eyes but it just turned super Vocal.

"Oh no I didn't mean to, that way, Its business as usual, you know," I said.

Chapter: 3

Sonia's husband had enough to drink and passed out on the sofa. So responsibility fell on both of the girls to entertain me now. I felt it was rude to wake him up or leave. As an honored guest I had to stay so I decided to play along.

"I appreciate you not telling my husband about us having drinks at the bar the other day." Sonia said "Because this is a small town people judge and talk."

Johny3727
Johny3727
18 Followers