Pink Love in Pink City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're very welcome it's none of my business, I don't judge, besides I am here on business." I replied.

"We are glad that you don't judge." "But here tonight let add some pleasure."

Tina added while making 2 large drinks for herself and Sonia.

"I hope you gals can hold that liquor down unlike him." I said pointing towards Mr. Singh. We all laughed at his expense feverishly.

"Wouldn't you like to see if we can hold the liquor down."

Tina jumped in raising her glass. We all raised our glasses and started drinking.

"You have no idea what else can we hold." Sonia teased jokingly.

"We both are very close to each other and usually do things together." Sonia said grabbing another drink from Tina.

"Even though we are sister-in-law's we act more like close friends and sisters." Tina clarified. Our father had two marriages, I am out of his second wife. Raj is from his first one so we are half siblings.

"That's why my mother In law looks so young and vivacious. Much closer to My husbands age." Sonia added.

"I'm happy for you gals. I am sure you have lots of fun together" I said.

"Oh you have no idea Sukhi." Sonia winked.

"We're betting you do Sukhi. It's very difficult to find guys like you these days." Tina said while looking at Sonia. Asking her "Right Bhabhi?" All of a sudden I had no idea where this conversation was heading but It was obviously turning into a sexual entrapment.

"I hope you saved room for dessert?" Sonia inquired licking the brim of her glass.

"I'm pretty full actually Sonia and it's getting late. I think it's time for me to leave"

I attempted to access the situation and see where this was going.

"Oh! we barely started having fun and you wanna leave? Earlier it was all about business." Sonia pleaded.

"Its considered inauspicious for an honored guest to leave without eating Desert." Tina pleaded sitting across from where I was at and rolling up her skirt flashing her young ripe pussy. I was stunned at her daring action. It was true I could wait a bit more!

"Perhaps next time Tina when I am aroused here to wrap up the deal? I meant around here." Playing on their wordplay wanting to toy with them a bit.

"Lets walk and make room for dessert. We both prepared with our own hands. I insist." Sonia said showing her long artistic hands!

"Alright Sonia. Make a drink with lots of soda then." I said authoritatively. She nodded in agreement.

"Tina take your brother off to the bedroom and I will make us the drinks." Sonia instructed Tina.

Tina grabbed him under the arms hugging him up on to his feet. While she was bending down and helping him I enjoyed watching her plump, shapely nice bottoms. It was very short skirt and I was enjoying her peeping pussy.

"She's ripe for the picking. Isn't she? Enjoy the view." Sonia's laugh caught me off guard once again.

"You still don't find either of us interesting?" Sonia asked hesitantly handing me the drink. She sat down next to me really breaking down all the barriers.

"I meant in general terms Sonia. It would be a sin to not find you interesting."

"I loved watching you girls at the bar." I replied very casually but cautiously. Sitting down next to me she made me Nervous. I had never expected this evening to go this far down but It was unbelievable.

"Yeah we noticed. Usually men give dirty looks and aren't very polite as you were. We were very impressed." Sonia said appreciatively while giving me a pat on my shoulders.

Sonia was sitting so close to me that I could see her heaving Bosom go up and down every time she took a breath. She let her Pallu slip down again and I was completely mesmerized with her beauty and grace. She was looking at me looking at her beautiful bust. She was acting like a sensual woman who was drunk. We didn't care what was happening and were living just in the moment. Suddenly we heard Tina's footsteps and caught us in spellbound.

"Please Don't stop on my account. Carry on "Bhabhi" is yours tonight." Tina just blurted out.

"May I use your restroom?" I muttered trying to cover up erection and embarrassment.

"Tina can you show Sukhi where our restroom is?"

"Sure thing sis. He needs to cool down coz its getting hot in here." Tina had definitely picked up on the sexual tension between us.

While trying to get up Sonia accidentally tripped off the carpet and fell in my arms.

"Are you alright Sonia? You seem a Lil tipsy." I inquired teasing her playfully while breaking her fall. She was only few inches from me. I held her in my arms feeling her firm slender body.

"Yes thank you. I am not that tipsy yet but I am Lil drunk for you." Sonia shot back looking directly with a lustful smile.

Essentially I needed to splash some cold water to calm down. Indeed it was hot in there like. I followed Tina to the restroom appreciating her tight apple bottom going up and down. "I hope you been liking what you see?" She said feeling my eyes on her ass!! I was thoroughly enjoying this evening.

"I was wondering if you gals workout?" Both of you are sexy fit." I tried distraction and to save my face!

"Yes! we all do. You going to need this our honored guest." She handed me a Face towel.

"Let me turn you on. I mean show you which switch to use." Tina said twisting her nipples. These gals obviously knew how to word play and tease. This was fast turning into a clothed foreplay.

"Thank you Tina both of you have been very kind to me today." I knew what she was up to.

I splashed some cold water to wake me up and calm the bulge in my pants. I thought about Jerking off for a sec but then It would take too long. Tina's comment earlier about using the towel got stuck in my head. Now I realized why Tina had been eager to talk to me from get go. Due to Indian family values and virtues she was letting her "Bhabhi" do her bidding. Alcohol was getting the best of them. Things were getting clear. I was a very desirable out of town eligible bachelor. Sonia on the other hand was most probably bored of her marriage. Either way I was happy and came out of restroom. Tina was still waiting outside.

"You seem to have calmed down Sukhi." She said Looking at my crotch shamelessly.

"Ah I am glad you noticed. It can be bad for business." I said trying to be polite.

"Are you sure you don't wanna mix business with pleasure?" She asked giving me a long french kiss and dragging me along!

"I mean I could but Its not a safe good business practice." I went along with her.

"Here's your honored guest "Bhabhi" he thinks he's mixing business with pleasure." Tina complained handing me back to Sonia.

"Really Sukhi, are we not hot hosts?" Sonia inquired facing me while grabbing my right hand in her hand squeezing it. "Come closer." She Instructed! and started kissing me!

"Oh No am I in trouble now? Where's everyone else?"

I asked trying to change the scene.

"Well I put Bro to bed. Mom, Dad and servants are Asleep drivers are gone for the day." Tina hopped in grabbing my other hand in her hand!

Before I knew I was being pulled away. We were in the garden now. If I had never met Sonia with her hubby I would have never guessed she was his wife. He was in his early 40s short rich fat guy married to her for 5 Yrs with no kids. Sonia was on my right and Tina on my left.

"Sukhi don't you love us on either side?" Sonia asked romantically nudging me.

"Two beauties. Of course its a dream come true. loving it Sonia." I murmured politely.

"May I ask a personal question if you don't mind?" I asked Tina.

"Sure thing Sukhi Sir." She said sarcastically.

"Come on. We talked about this. Don't call me sir." I tried complaining.

"But you are on business and don't want to mix it with pleasure." Tina jumped in front blocking us. Only few inches away slightly pressing her tight Bust in my Abs and looking up with puppy eyes.

"I didn't mean to offend you guys your family has been very gracious and hospitable." I said trying to appease them.

"Absolutely You are wonderful But I have conflicted feelings." I said with a relief.

"Why? whats bothering you? Lets hear it." Tina asked acting older than her age!

"Is this OK? We had good fun but aren't we drunk?" I asked.

"Yes we all are but you didn't mind playing with us earlier." Sonia fired back placing a kiss on my lips!

"May I ask another personal question then if you don't mind?" I asked cautiously.

"Sure thing Sukhi Darling lets get it all in open." Sonia reminded me!

"I wanted to know how old you gals were?" I asked.

"How old do you think we look?" Tina chirped in.

"I think probably you are 18ish and Sonia is 23ish." I was tense.

"Tina's 21 I am 26 Mom in law is 46 and my hubby is 41 anything else?" Sonia blurted demystifying my thoughts!

"We already talked about my dad in Law's two marriages and how I became Mr Raj Singh's Wife." Sonia added in with resentment!

It was true the Singhs seem to marry very pretty women way younger than them.

"Are you worried about any consequences from this evening?" Sonia Asked.

"No not really. I am pretty cool just concerned a little." I added in.

"Aren't we hot and sexy hosts and entertaining you well?" Sonia asked showing her cleavage and putting my hands on her boobs. Finally I gave up!

I tried saying "No" to getting touchy feely but I guess they had already made up their minds.

"Oh you haven't thanked us enough yet?" Tina said with a sultry smile.

"Wow you both look amazingly sexy." I finally said what was on my mind!

"Finally! we were waiting to hear that." Sexy Sardar.

Sonia said amorously. We had enough walk for tonight.

"Ladies I think its time for me to leave before we cross anymore lines?" I wondered aimlessly.

"Well you can try but I dismissed all drivers earlier to keep you here?" Sonia announced.

"But don't worry we have a separate guest suite from the main house you stay there tonight." Tina added authoritatively! I had no choice left but to comply.

"What about my clothes?" I complained again!

"You really need them? You aren't going to need them tonight." Tina dismissed.

"At least I need my pj's and need to dress up in the morning." I protested.

"Well I thought you might. I had your driver get them from hotel."

Sonia replied clearing my confusion. By then we were standing in front of a nice guest suite.

"Good Night Sir. Dream about us tonight."

Tina pulled her top down showing off her perky rounded tits!

Oh boy what just happened!

Bidding farewell, my beautiful horny hosts left me at the door.

Chapter 4:

I felt a bit relieved thinking that was the end of it. I found myself in a pretty lavishly furnished room. Settling in I was having conflicting thoughts about the turn of events. I didn't want to cross any lines but we did walk past every professional and ethical line anyways! It was too late to turn around It was done.

To cool down I took a nice shower and put my Pj's on. Every time I tried falling asleep I got too horny and had a massive hard on. Tossing and turning half an hour had passed. I yanked my hard cock out and started to stroke it. Just then I heard a knock on the door. Thinking who could that be? I opened the door!

"Surprise! we are here with yum dessert and more scotch." Sonia announced with a bottle of scotch in her hand. Tina was behind her holding the dessert right between her fine mounds. Looking at her I knew what the real dish was!

"Hello ladies. Its late and someone might see us." I scolded Sonia being concerned.

"No one knows except Mom and we have her permission." Sonia said pouring us large shots from the bottle.

"Let the drinking continue after all we Invited you for drinks?" Tina proposed.

"I am Intrigued now. Why would a mom let you?" I said startled.

"We are all close and our men can't perform in bed." Sonia answered shamelessly.

"Really I don't see her here and this other lady here?" I pointed towards Tina.

"I am still a girl "Bhabhi" is the lady of the house. She gets whom she wants!"

Tina protested while swirling around showing her young tight hot body!

"You really are hot Tina definitely a girl." I replied scanning her.

They both were standing besides me and the door was shut behind them. They were gauging my rock hard shaft in Pj's. Looking at the tent they gave a laugh and walked over to me. Tina placed dessert on the table.

"Impressive. Did we cause that sexy Sardar?" Sonia asked feeling my cock still in pj's.

"Yes! the sexual tension between us all day has taken its toll." I confessed.

"We are honored. Bottoms up now." Sonia said trying to feel my tension. We all gulped up our drinks. We were getting drunk again!

"Are you sure gals no one will come in here tonight?" I asked for my safety!

"Yes! for sure everything is arranged nothing to worry." Tina said dropping her lace robe off!!

"Mom might show up but she'll probably want you all to herself. She like you a lot."

"If I hadn't brought Tina along she be here besides me." Sonia replied taking her robe off too!

"Wow, you girls are looking sizzling hot." Making a bad joke.

"We are glad you like it." Sonia said.

"Why did you wanna know how old we were Sir?" Tina asked curiously.

"Well your mom looks hot so I was curious. I have hots for her." I said grabbing my cock through pj's.

"Yeah mom works out really hard to maintain her figure. She is a age defying beauty. Isn't She? Sonia kissed my cock through cloth.

"Hey I didn't wanna mess with an Under age gal." I commented Looking at Tina.

"Do I look under age to you?" Tina walked over took my hands and placed them on her perky round tits. Tonight she wore a see thru silk n lace negligee complete with see thru panties. The lace Negligee was secured by a red ribbon tied like a gift package bow on the front. The dark pink colored fabric contrasted beautifully with her light olive complexion. I was in a Awe. She looked like a barely legal sex goddess in one of those dirty porn movies.

"No you look like a sex doll right now Tina." I sighed with sexual longing hand going in my pj's.

"What about me? Sonia whispered in my ear!" She was standing on my left while I was locked on to Tina's face.

"Sonia I wanted you the moment I laid my eyes on you but that ring on your finger threw me off" I blurted.

"Don't worry darling. its just a ring doesn't mean much anymore. I have a wedding necklace too?" she started showing it off! It was a traditional necklace that Raj her husband had tied around her neck to symbolize marriage, commitment and to ward off other men. Tonight the ring and necklace had failed!!

"Yes Sonia darling I see it. What about your hubby? If he finds out" I submitted.

"Trust us. He won't. He can't perform. Besides Mom's on our side" Tina Understands" Sonia clarified.

"I see and I am the lover boy tonight I guess? I acted up.

"Sukhi you are safe, handsome, great family background and keeper of our secrets. Ravi told me everything I needed to know." Sonia blurted.

"So what else did Ravi tell you?" I asked curiously.

"Everything. You are a great in bed and a big flirt." Sonia Added.

"I see so that's why you gals had been flirting all day?" I smiled.

"Most of it was to impress and Influence you but truth is we want you" Tina finally jumped in!

Sonia was wearing a V.S lace see thru bra and panties under Red lingerie accentuating against her fair light skin that made her even more stunning than ever.

Her diamond wedding necklace and ring shimmered in well lit room over her cleavage like a brand new bride!

"Tonight I will show you what the expensive ring and necklace are meant for baby"

She said giving me a soft long kiss.

"So were you thinking of me or "Bhabhi" when you got hard?" Tina jumped in front to grab my attention. Seems like competition was ON!

"Both of you and a bit about your mom. Shes pretty hot too." I smiled at Tina!

"You are such a kinky! horny dog lover boy and we love it. You wanna fuck us all." Tina said.

"I cant wait any longer Sukhi." Sonia said pulling my pj's in a one full swoop.

I had no shirt on. Now stood tall, stark naked in front of two beautiful Sis in Laws.

"Yum you have a marvelous body "Sir" Just Like I imagined. Love these six packs.." Tina said running back of her hand on my muscular abs.

I could not believe my luck. Was it due to my power and position or good looks? I was having many thoughts in my head. Sonia squatted on the floor by then.

"Lemme taste that fine shaft." She said with glisten in her eyes licking my cock gently.

I was already too hard when Tina walked over and started kissing me in a very passionate way. I turned around and pulled her into my arms feeling her ripe young sexy body and loving every bit of it. Breaking the embrace she took my hands and placed them on the bow she had tied on the front of her dress. I could already see all her assets thru super thin dress that was barely veiling her smoldering body.

"Please unwrap your gift our honored guest."

She said kissing me on my forehead with a passion of sex!

I know you have been undressing me all day in your head. Now you get to see, feel and play with it." She added.

Sonia in the meantime was fondling my balls and still playing with my hard cock!

"Love it Tina. Thank you. What's the gift for?" i asked aimlessly while obliging her and accepting my gift.

"For you to help my brother get the Franchise." Tina said confidently.

"So is this all about business then? Giving me a bribe?" I complained.

"No "Sukhi" not a bribe. I am offering you a "Bride" for tonight."

She wants you to be her first. Be gentle with her." Sonia concluded.

"Why Tina why me? I unwrapped with care my most beautiful gift ever. The veil barely covered her fine plump 34-28-36 vitals. She pulled her panties down herself. She stood completely naked now! A sight I had only imagined in my head until now.

"You are perfect for being her first. Who knows when she might get engaged to a looser. Lets have celebratory drink." Sonia poured three more drinks that we gulped down quickly again.

"Sonia "Bhabhi" has promised to show me how its done. Tonight I get trained." Tina added!

"I wanted you since I met you at the site." Sonia said getting up instructing me to take her bra and panties off! I obliged gently freeing her off 36B-24-36 perfect figure. I slid my hand behind her back and Unhooked her bra while pulling her see thru lace panties with my teeth. Most reveling was her nicely trimmed pussy!

"Oh Gosh Sonia you are so beautiful. I wish I was your man." I said Laying her on the bed! Immediately starting to kiss her all over and pinching her beautiful nipples!

She was aroused beyond her patience!

"Tonight and whenever you want you are our man. Lets finish up drinks." Sonia sat up to finish her drink.

"Can I still call you "Sukhi Sir" you are so dominating." Tina asked sitting besides Sonia kissing her

"Tina baby tonight we are lovers purely for pleasure." I said.

"What should I call you?" Sonia asked while Tina placed a deep kiss on my lips!

"You call me "Darling" I like the way you say it softly Sonia." I replied.

"Alright "Sukhi" its time to eat your dessert." Saying that she laid back then slid down the edge of bed to spread her legs wide open for me!

What a sight of fair, beautiful, moist, inviting pussy lips and pink clit.

"I think I am in love with you Sonia darling. I wanted to fuck you the moment I saw your pretty face and those beautiful tits." Saying that I got to work with my long hungry tongue slurping her pussy away like a horny dog!

"Oooooooohhh Sukhi. I love it. I fell for you the moment I found out who you were." Sonia confessed. "Your position of power over Raj and domination turned me on so hard that I was wet all day!" Sonia Added.

"I had to eat "Bhabhi" several times to keep her calm, of course we are all going gaga for you" Tina revealed more family secrets!