Pink Love in Pink City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am quite a flirt but haven't let any other man touch me except you tonight. Eat me Sukhi like a sweet dessert." Sonia added grinding her pussy in my face!

"We eat each other out keeping it in the family. My brother and dad are useless. Except mom fucks other men occasionally. Now you know all our secrets." Tina added.

Tina had moved closer and started kissing Sonia on her lips again.

My hands were on Sonia's narrow flat waist while I was eating her out. Her tits were rising up and down with every heaving breath. Watching all this happen Tina was drenching wet and ready for some action. I signaled her over to spread her legs and straddle Sonia. With her pussy facing me I started fingering her while still eating Sonia. Now I had two of most perfect pussies in my face. It was a sight to see. Tina's olive skin over Sonia's Fair creamy skin made me wild!! They were both kissing each other now feverishly.

"Looks like you gals have been practicing a lot" I commented.

"Yes "Sukhi sir. "Bhabhi" has prepared me well for you tonight." Tina replied.

I paused to look at Sonia's nicely trimmed pussy. She was drenching wet. Knowing what to do I slid my finger in her married hole and started eating out Tina. I was finger fucking Sonia hard. She was moaning loudly with pleasure. Perhaps for the first time she had been pleasured properly by a man.

"Oh Sukhi darling don't stop. love it. I am in love with you. I am your slut. Ahhhh, oooh. Go deeper." Sonia had finally become my beautiful married lover.

Both pussies were facing me one on top of the other. Looking up I diverted my attention to Tina's Virgin pussy still fingering Sonia. I started going deep and eating Tina's freshly shaved pussy out.

"Ahhhhh uummmm, wowwwww. Love it "Sukhi Sir" don't stop. Your tongue feels better than Sonia's. Ooooooh great." Tina cooed.

Tina was still on top of Sonia with her legs spread over her abs. She was sucking her "Bhabhi's" tits now.

"I told you Tina hes going to be wonderful. His assistant told me he loves to fuck around." He's well experienced." Sonia Complimented me.

"Thank you Sonia for the confidence. I am very impressed." I joked.

"Sonia "Bhabhi" I wanted him since you told mom how safe he was." Tina added.

"I wanted to grab you while you were bending over to show off your pussy under tight Short skirt." I confessed again!

"Sonia Bhabhi" and mom Knew you would go for that." Tina said shamelessly!

"What? your Mom knew you were going to do that?" I added.

"Yes Mom in law and I were in on it. She put us on display. Men had on idea." Sonia professed.

"She wanted us to seduce you but we have all fallen for you." Tina chirped.

"She told me to dress sexy but traditionally and Tina to dress slutty not knowing which way you like your women!" Sonia declared again.

"Oh I cant believe this, that's why she was dressed so sexy too. Smart business woman." I responded in appreciation.

"How else you think our dad got wealthy?" He has no clue! Its our mom brokering all the deals behind the scenes." Tina finally blurted the family secret!

"I am glad then. I will have to fuck her to thank her too then." I commented.

"You just might. In fact I think you will. Shes gotta thank you for deflowering her daughter too." Tina blurted again.

In the mean time Sonia was soaking, and ready for my hard cock. I indicated Tina to come over. "Suck my cock Tina baby get me all hard for your Bhabhi. I need to fuck her coz your brother can't." I Instructed her.

"I love that. Oh its big "Sukhi Sir" will it fit my pussy?" Tina asked curiously.

"Yes. You will enjoy every moment of it. Tonight you become my slut." I reassured Tina.

"Now turn around get into 69 position and start eating Sonia's pussy."

Like a really obedient girl she complied. Now it was time for me to start fucking Sonia and give her the taste of real cock. I knew she was sexually frustrated and needed a real man to take care of her ripe womanly body. I was about to enter Sonia's beautiful pussy when she stalled. "Wait you need to do something before we make love." I stopped disappointingly.

Sonia pushed Tina aside and got up on her knees and asked me. "Please untie my wedding necklace Sukhi darling."

I climbed the bed and quickly untied her wedding necklace. Her wedding ring was already off. Handing both ornaments of her marriage vows she said. "String the ring in the necklace please." I did what she asked. She then loop tied the necklace at the base of my hard cock tightly like a cock ring.

"I have tied the Necklace where it belongs my lover boy. Now fuck me hard like I deserve Sukhi."

I laid her down and put the tip of my cock on her pussy lips and smacked it hard a few times to get harder and make her hornier. Tina assumed her 69 position back and resumed licking Sonia's hooded clit.

"I love you both tonight. Grateful that your mom set us up." I sighed with content.

My cock was rock solid. Saying that I finally mounted Sonia. She Groaned in pleasure as my thicker and bigger cock than her husband entered her. I started Slow and steady with my throbbing cock. My shaft was going deep in and out now.

Tina was watching my cock go in and out while licking Sonia's Clit and Sonia was eating Tina Out. They were eating each others pussies out. We were having the fun of our lives. My abs were hitting Tina's head.

"Oh Sukhi darling right there hit me go deeper tear me up my love like a virgin." I must have fucked her good. I don't really remember for how long. She couldn't have held too long! She was cumming.

"I wanna cum, I wanna cum hard." Sonia was growling like a horny woman. Every time I pushed my cock in Sonia's Pussy the wedding ring and necklace hit her pussy lips. They made a fine metallic clunking sound which made her even more hornier!

"Sukhi he married me for my beauty but he cant fuck me like you do."

"With this necklace tied to your cock you own me now. Use me anytime you like." Sonia added.

Tina stopped licking Sonia hearing that and started to kiss me like a bunny.

"That's so hot Bhabhi." I wish he can extend his stay a bit and stay here." Tina pleaded.

Her hands were on my waist and she was assisting my motion of fucking her "Bhabhi." I had already made Sonia cum a couple of times while eating and finger fucking her. I felt her shake and quiver under me!

"I am cumin, I am Cumin, ... but don't stop Cum deep. Cum Inside me." She climaxed on my cock. I was fucking her furiously now fucking her deep in. Finally with a few deep strokes I shot a huge load deep inside her.

"Are you on the pill Sonia?" I asked curiously nervous.

"No Sukhi Darling Pills mess with my figure." Sonia answered laying. Sexually content after a lifetime!

"What if I make you pregnant Sonia?" I asked Logically.

"Oh Darling I will be happiest if I get pregnant the kids will be beautiful. They will have great genes!" Sonia affirmed affectionately.

"Sukhi sir whenever you are in town stay with us plz. Make us happy." Tina requested.

"Maybe I have to grant your brother the franchise to do that then." I responded mischievously.

"Ooooooooooooooooooh Sukhi Darling it was heavenly. He has never made me cum this hard ever." Sonia said appreciating while holding my cock in her hand. By now my cum was oozing out of her pussy. She waved Tina over and instructed her to eat it out. Tina complied!

"Its really salty Bhabhi." Tina said making an observation.

"Eat as much as you can. Bring the rest over here baby." Sonia commanded Tina.

"Now open your mouth and lemme taste my mans cum." Saying that Sonia and Tina started kissing again. Tina spit gently all the cum from her mouth into Sonia and she swallowed it all. Left overs went down Tina's throat. Both seemed pretty happy and satisfied. I was semi hard. We all cuddled up on the bed and started drinking and chatting again.

"Tina are you having fun baby and you learn anything?" I inquired.

"Yes. I had never tasted a mans cum before certainly never kissed "Bhabhi" with cum in my mouth." Tina said laughing.

"Have you done anything like this before with boys?" I asked curiously.

"I have kissed a lot of boys and let them feel me." Tina answered.

"Tina Sukhi is a man. Now get down on knees and get his cock ready for you." Sonia directed Tina.

I had my semi hard cock in Tina's warm mouth while Sonia started kissing me.

It took me just a few minutes to get real hard again and ready for action with Tina.

"Sukhi Darling are you ready to pop her cherry?" Sonia asked.

"Yes. I will be gentle Tina. it will hurt just a lil then Its all fun OK?" I reassuringly told Tina.

"I will do the honors of putting this fine meat in her. I am giving her away." Sonia Declared. The necklace was still on my cock which she took off and asked me to tie around Tina's Neck. I did so with pride.

"This Necklace makes her your bride tonight in secret pleasures." Sonia said.

"I wont break this bond even if I get Married Sukhi. You will keep having me i promise." Tina added.

While stroking my cock Sonia said "See Now shes not a bribe But a Bride. You are her man and shes yours." Then she laid Tina on the bed affectionately tugged me by the dick and placed it on her Sweet virgin pussy. Tina was already beyond moist and my cock was completely lubed with Sonia's wet mouth ready to pop her cherry!

"Ready Tina baby? here i come" I Inquired.

"I cant wait Sukhi take me. Fuck me like a teen cunt." I master stroked my throbbing hard cock in her pussy.

"Ahhh. Oh mommy. I am so tight. Thank you Sonia Bhabhi for helping me choose him." Tina declared moaning with immense pleasure.

"You are welcome baby girl. I told you he will be perfect." Sonia said holding her hand. I was going real slow and steady to make sure she was comfortable. I was stretching her Virgin pussy when I noticed blood on my cock.

"Hand me my pants real quick?" I asked Sonia for a favor.

"Sure thing darling." I dug into my pants pocket and got my initialed handkerchief out. Tiding up the cloth and started dabbing the blood from her cervices.

"Are you enjoying it slow or should i fuck you harder?" I asked concerned.

"You use me anyway you like Sukhi Sir. I am yours tonight." Tina said reassuring me.

Slowly I cranked up the speed and started fucking her harder and faster. I kept up the pace while still dabbing with my handkerchief the blood and juices off. In a few more strokes I could feel her climaxing and quivering, her body shaking with intense pleasure and orgasm.

"Fuck me hard Sukhi. I am coming, I am coming. Tear my virgin pussy apart like a man." She screamed at me. I responded with really deep and hard strokes trying not to cum. Finally I felt her cumin hard on my cock.

"oooh you made me cu. Let me take your load in my mouth." Hearing that I took my cock out and put in her mouth. As soon as it hit her warm soft pretty mouth I shot a huge load of cum.

"Salty Sukhi Sir. I love it." saying that she swallowed every drop of my cum.

Sonia was looking content and I was looking at Tina who just became a woman.

"We are training her Well Sukhi." Sonia made observation.

"I have the best teachers to teach me." Tina added with satisfaction.

"Yeah. Shes a great student and a natural fuck doll. She's her mother's daughter." Agreeing with both.

"Here's a souvenir for you to remember your deflowering tonight." Giving blood and cum draped handkerchief to Tina.

"Thanks I am so glad Sonia Bhabhi and mom encouraged me to seduce you. Now I wanna see you with mom." They knew you were, going to be gentle, kind and thoughtful with me." Tina said while walking over and giving my semi hard cock a long sweet kiss.

"Lets all celebrate with a drink and plan for more." Sonia said while pouring us all a drink.

"Don't forget you still have to eat this dessert." Tina said while laying on the bed with dessert between her legs wide spread and fingering her pussy.