Pink Magnolias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Kate. What's up?" I said. Then the other guys repeated after me. Kate looked like she was going to shit bricks.

One thing led to another and then I found myself at some big college party. The big guy, whose name was Peter, brought me along and amazingly enough Kate was at the party too. Oh, this was actually beginning to be fun. The more fun I had at the party the more Kate looked furious. And then this girl Nancy was all getting turned on and hugging up next to me when there was dancing. Kate went out of her way to leave her group of friends and came over to pull Nancy off of me and then within earshot of me she was telling Nancy that I was so dangerous because I was just released from Juve and I had probably murdered my parents and so please stay away from me. Nancy didn't believe her for a second and came right back over to me to dance but that was all it took. The word started to go around.

"Well, they never proved that it was me who did it." I answered when someone asked me if it was true. I mean, look, I was having fun and I knew Kate was just trying to piss me off. I could be mad about her insulting my parents later. How many parties did I ever get to go to in my life? Priorities people.

Outside of the, I think it was a frat house, some guys had a guitar set up with a huge ass amp and they were passing it around to see who could play faster. Now I wasn't that good at guitar but I knew a few licks. I came over and they passed it to me and I was a hit. I even saw Kate in the distance pissed off. That was the icing on the cake. Great night. And I didn't even drink any booze.

Kate left the party before me but I was lingering because I had half a thought that I might score with Nancy. She gave me her number and everything. I told her I was just a high school student but she didn't believe me. Alas, in the end it was not to be that night so around two in the morning I got back to Dale's house only to remember that I didn't have a key to the place. Well, that would suck but the door was open. Kate was staying up to let me in. Oh, that was nice of her. What was the catch?

"I made your bed for you." she said and then she left the living room for her own room and switched off the light. There on the sofa was the body of a child sized acoustic guitar with the neck snapped off and only held together by the strings. I sat down and took a closer look. My heart felt the stab when I realized what this was. It was my guitar from back when my parents were still alive. I'd gotten it for my eighth birthday and I used it to go to lessons at the music center for something like two years.

I didn't make a big deal about it the next morning when I was having breakfast with Dale and Brook but I was still thinking about it. Why had they even had my guitar?

Anyway, so I learned that while it was Dale's job to come and get me from school it was then Brooks turn to drive me all the way back to school. I mentioned that I could use the voucher to take the bus but Dale insisted that Brook had to drive me. I mean, I like Brook and all but I had emotions in me that required privacy in order for me to process them.

We got on the road and Brook was asking me how the party was. I answered that it was amazing but she could hear the sadness in my voice.

"What's wrong?"

Sigh. "I'm going to say nothing but then you're going to keep asking." I answered.

"So then just tell me."

"Kate's a bit of a psycho, huh."

"Don't let her get to you. She has her way."

"Does that way include destroying my guitar."

"Your guitar?"

"Yeah. It had my name written in it. I had no idea that you guys had it."

Brook didn't have a good reply for that so she kept driving while she thought about it. A while later just before entering the town where I went to school she stopped for us to get some lunch. While we were standing in line at the restaurant she was acting all flirty with me and basically pretending like I was her boyfriend. I admit it did get me into a bit of a better mood, especially when she kissed me just as the waitress was bringing our meals to us.

"Is that really ok?" I asked her after I took my first bite.

"You want to try it?" she offered referring to her meal.

"I mean the kissing."

"Oh, sure. I mean, we've done worse."

"Yeah, but that was with your husband right there."

"What do you think he's doing right now? Why do you think he insisted that I take you?"

I just shrugged.

"He's having an affair with his work wife. He keeps asking if we can have a threesome with her."

"Oh, so that was what that was all about."

Brook nodded. "I know all about it. At least he's honest about it. I can give him that much."

"I'm sorry." I offered.

She looked sad for just a moment but then she brightened up. She reached over for my hand and she smiled at me. "It's ok. Cause now I have you."

"Me."

"Hell yes. I was not joking. He has a fuck buddy and now so do I. And you're getting hard just hearing me talk about that, aren't you?"

Indeed I was but we couldn't have sex there in the restaurant.

After lunch we got to the rehab center and I dropped my stuff off. I thought Brook was going to leave but she said that she didn't really ever get the chance to come this way so she wanted to look around. That meant that I became her guide as we walked along the store fronts opposite the river lake. We went into books stores together. We had a coffee together. We laid in the grass together. We talked about stuff and she wasn't lost when I happened to bring up some science stuff. It was refreshing.

When the sun started to go down she knew she had to make the drive back to her husband. However before she was going to leave she said she wanted to make sure I was ok in that room. This was the first time for me to bring a girl to my room and I discovered that the staff of the rehab center didn't really feel like they were responsible for me at all and so they didn't enforce any kind of rules as far as I was concerned. They let Brook just come to my room and she didn't even have to sign in.

"You've been a good boy all day." she told me as she went over to the bed and bent over. "Now I need you to be a little bad."

"Right now?"

"Come on, you know I don't have all night."

I came up behind her and with a bit of moving this and unzipping that I had my dick out and her panties were out of my way. I was fucking her on the bed and I was going at her pussy so aggressively that her head was wedged in the corner by the window. That was uncomfortable for her so she got out from that and spun me around. Next thing I knew we were fucking up against the door and while we were doing that there came a knock to the door.

"You ok in there?"

"I'm fine." I called out. The intruder went away and that left me with a lustful Brook who was super excited about possibly getting caught.

She had her orgasm and I filled her with cum.

"I wonder if Dale will want to lick my pussy tonight. If he does, I hope he can taste you in there."

"I kind of don't want to imagine that."

"I do." she said and then she got dressed and left.

Anyway, on Monday I was back in school and I suddenly noticed that I had a lot more confidence with girls. I mean I wasn't too timid to begin with but I was always sort of tripping over myself to make my words perfect and now I just sort of didn't care if I got the perfect response or not.

"Hey, you got a minute." I said to the international girl.

She stopped walking and let me know she was listening.

"I need a date to homecoming. Do you want to be that date?"

"Me?"

"Yes. What do you say?"

"Let me think."

"I need an answer cause I have other girls waiting for me to ask them."

"Ya. I go." she replied.

"Great. Let me know what color your dress is going to be."

"Dress? Oh, That not ... What word?"

I'll skip past her figuring out what Homecoming even was because before me asking her she didn't even know that it was a thing happening in the very near future. They didn't have that kind of custom in her country. She didn't have a dress and didn't have money for a dress either. But no worries, I had been in the foster care system for long enough without using any of my social dance fund that I could afford my tux and for the state to buy her a dress. See the state puts some money into an account for me to participate in social dances. The orphanage pilfered it from the other boys by putting on little fake dances for the boys there (with no girls present mind you). But since I was in public school they couldn't touch mine. But I never touched any of it either since there was always some reason why I couldn't go to Homecoming or Junior prom. But now I was a senior and I had four years of social dance fund sitting there and I could access it so long as it was for something like Homecoming. The social workers got on the phone with the host family about me taking Elena the international girl to Homecoming. Then it turned out that the host family was actually thinking ahead to this and had already looked into getting her a dress. Great so I could get the ride and pay for the restaurant and we were ready to go. We had two weeks to get everything planned out. This was going to be great.

But of course life has to happen. Immediately there were hiccups when everyone at school started to think that me and Elena were now seeing each other and Elena did not like that. I tried to set the record straight but at first Elena thought I was the one spreading that rumor. Eventually we got that worked out but then more life happened.

School let out after lunch the Friday of the big Homecoming game. When I got back to the center I saw my brother's car outside. Oh, man, I really hoped he hadn't made a mistake with the schedule. He wasn't supposed to be here this week. Inside the place I did not see him around. I went to the office and used the phone there to call him.

"You out of school already?"

"It was a half day today. This weekend is not the long weekend." I explained.

"No, man. We're here for the game."

"We?"

"Yeah. I had the day off and Kate had the day off and Brook had the day off so we all decided to come down and ..."

"Brook has a job?"

"Yeah, Brook has a job! Anyway, we're all here. We were just shopping in the little downtown you folks have."

"The street by the lake."

"Yeah, Brook told me how much fun you and her had hanging out over here so I thought we could all come and enjoy. Hey, man, If you're out of school why don't you come and join us."

I found them over in the music store. Kate looked unhappy and annoyed while Brook was as pleasant as ever and Dale was cracking wise about every little thing. It was like Dale didn't have a serious bone in his body.

"Hey, you made it."

"Wasn't far." I observed.

"Alright man, pick one."

"One what?"

Dale pointed over at the small kid sized acoustic guitars.

Sigh. "You don't have to rub it in man."

"Whoa, who's rubbing anything in? Ok, I get it. I get it. Kate."

"What?" she said.

"Go ahead."

"Here?"

"Yeah, here. Go ahead."

Kate walked up to me and said "I'm sorry for ACCIDENTALLY breaking your guitar. I didn't know it was yours. I'm sorry." all the while it was very clear she was not sorry.

"See. There you go man."

I should probably have reflected on all of this more but when you're in the middle of a conversation you have to decide quickly. Was I going to let a guitar that I was probably never going to play again anyway affect my future? No. "It was an accident. I understand."

"Alright. So everybody is happy. That's great. So, pick one."

"I don't need a little guitar." I said.

"Come on. I drove all the way down here."

"What he means to say," Brook interrupted; "is that he doesn't need one of these beginners instruments. He needs a real guitar."

"Like what?" Dale asked with suspicion.

Brook pointed. "Like that." On the wall was a jet black explorer.

"Nah. If you go electric you have to go with this one." Dale rebuffed while pointing at a cherry red strat.

"This is not fair." Kate said. "We came here to replace his guitar not give him an upgrade. All of that is too expensive."

Dale walked up to the strat and saw the price tag. "Oh damn. Yeah, on second thought ..."

"He needs a guitar he can play not something to hang on the wall." Brook countered.

"Well, I didn't come here to spend that much." Dale announced.

"Look, it's ok. I don't need a replacement guitar. I'm not really a musician."

"See. He doesn't even want it." Kate said.

"Which would you pick if we would buy one. Just asking." Brook said.

"I guess the black one. I mean the strat really looks like the classic guitar but the Gibson has that sound and that's what it's really for; not just looking cool."

Nothing was purchased and we moved on to another shop to browse around. We were in a clothing shop where Brook and Kate would look at tops when Dale asked me about the homecoming game.

"Few more hours from now." I said.

"Yeah, we're staying to watch. I hope it's good. They having a dance?"

"Tomorrow."

"You going?"

"I have to go now."

"What do you mean?"

"Well normally I wouldn't go if I had to go stag but this year I had a date but she had to cancel on me."

"Oh, found out you were a loser and dropped you." Kate commented after she overheard us.

"She got offered a great opportunity to audition for um, something and she couldn't pass it up."

"Yeah, a girl would take any excuse to get away from you." Kate said.

Dale was laughing at what Kate said and I was telling myself not to blow up at her.

"It would probably be best for you to just not even show your face and let everyone else have a good time." Kate added.

"Don't say that." Brook reprimanded when she came over to join the conversation.

"It's true."

"It's moot. I spent the state's money getting a tux. I have to go now. It's all already booked."

"What's booked?" Dale asked.

"The car with a driver, the restaurant. I even have the flower thing to put on her wrist."

"The corsage." Brook corrected.

"Yeah. I got all of it only now I have no date."

"Boo hoo. You going to cry." Kate said.

"I'm going to just go and have a good time and it's none of your business anyway."

"Well, if you need a date, I'm available tomorrow night." Brook said.

"You've got to be kidding." Kate commented.

"Hey, now that sounds like fun." Dale said. "Yeah, you should totally do that."

"What do you say?" Brook asked me. "You want to take me to prom?"

"It's homecoming."

"Well?"

"Well, I think," I started as I was looking at her and my dick was getting hard. "I think, yeah, maybe that would work."

"Hell no. Stop. What is this?" Kate interrupted.

I ignored her and said "Brook, would you be my date for homecoming?"

"I would be delighted. Let me just check with my husband. Dale?"

Dale was smiling. "Oh, this is going to be great."

Brook came over to me and put her arm around my waist and then pulled me to her. "How do we look as a couple?"

"So cute, baby." Dale said.

"What the fuck am I hearing right now?"

"It's just for fun." Dale said.

"It's wrong."

"It's Jim's homecoming. He can take who he wants." Brook said. Then she looked over at me and bit on her bottom lip. "And he wants to take me."

"Are you two even serious right now?" Kate said.

"Oh, I need a dress. What color is your tie?"

"Aqua Marine." I answered.

"We're going to have so much fun. I'm so happy." Brook said.

"Wait. Brook. Daddy. No. This can't be happening. NO!"

"What is the problem?" Dale asked her.

Kate looked like she was almost about to cry or something she was getting so emotional. "No." she repeated in a lower voice. "Let him find someone else. Not Brook. It's wrong."

"Kate, no offense but who I go to the dance with is none of your business." I said.

"Not Brook. Anyone but Brook."

"You going to set me up with one of your friends?"

"Hell no. None of them would want to touch you."

"There you go. Brook, you want me to help you pick out a ..."

As I was speaking Kate came and physically got between me and Brook and then stomped her feet. "NO!"

"Stop yelling." Dale said. "What's wrong with you?"

"This is not happening. No. Go find some other slut from your school to go with you. Not Brook. No way. NEVER."

"Maybe we can't do this right now." Brook said now that she could see the level of distress on Kate's face. "I'll just come back tomorrow by myself."

"Hello. Don't ignore me." Kate said.

"He asked me to the dance and I said yes. You'll have me out of the house. This is a win for you. Don't fight it."

"You can't go."

"Good luck with that." I said as I moved to head for the door. "Brook I'll meet you tomorrow. Dinner reservations are for 6:30."

Kate came to me and grabbed my arm and then yanked on me.

"Would you please stop this." I said.

"Yeah, come on. Katie. This is ridiculous now." Dale added.

"Where is this coming from?" Brook asked. "Don't tell me you're jealous he didn't ask you."

"No." Kate rejected the suggestion.

"Well, he needs a date for the dance. So if you don't want me to go then you're going to have to step up."

"Me!" Kate said. "We're ..." Then she repeated again in a lower voice; "we're related."

"It's just a dance. We're not getting married or nothing. Damn!" I said.

"See. Just a dance." Brook said.

Quick thinking time. If I went to the dance with Brook then not only would I be there with a hot bombshell older woman but then we could have alone time afterwards. Yeah. I liked that idea. If I went to the dance with Kate, she'd ruin the fun for me and then I'd be alone at the end of the night. "Just to put it out there, I think Brook being my date is the better idea. Kate, you wouldn't be happy going with me. Brook just makes more sense."

"But it's wrong." Kate countered.

"If I were to ask you I'm sure you wouldn't show up. Brook keeps her word when she says she's going to do something."

"Not her. Anyone but her."

I rolled my eyes and then looked over at Brook. Sigh. "If you're going you better go buy a dress cause the dress shop ... "

"You didn't actually ask me to go yet."

GRR. "Kate, would you go to the dance with me?"

Kate looked over at Brook with anger on her face. "Yes. Yes I will." Then she put her body right up next to me like she was claiming me as her territory or something.

"Great. I hope you two have fun."

"Oh, we will. He'll have much more fun with me than you."

"I hope so."

"Then you're going to need a dress." I interrupted. "The dress shop is down that way. Come on."

I was going to go with them to look at the dresses but Kate stopped me and said "You can't see what the dress will look like."

"That's a superstition about wedding dresses not homecoming dresses."

"Well, I just don't want you to see it, ok."

"Fine."

I was left behind as Kate and her dad left the clothes shop to go find a dress.

"I better go help them out." Brook said as she moved to follow. "I have a dark blue dress at home." She whispered to me. "You don't have to worry if she changes her mind."

"I'm not sure dark blue will match."

"It's teenagers dancing in a school gym. It's not that big a deal. Let's just have some fun."

I nodded with understanding. Yeah, it was going to be a great night just so long as Kate stood me up.

Later at the actual homecoming football game I was sitting with a lot of my classmates at first and I wasn't sure where Dale and Brook were but they had said they would buy tickets to watch the game.

At one point in the game I went to buy a soda and right in front of me in the line was Dale. I was going to say hi but then I overheard what he was doing.

"You are so cute. Look at you. You make me want to be in high school again."