Pink Panties

Story Info
Sissy in pink panties waits in a public toilet to be fucked.
1k words
4.57
15.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Folkestone
Folkestone
105 Followers

There I was in the toilets, stood facing in with the stall door open, pink panties on, trousers around my ankles.

I heard a man come in, shuffle past my stall door, shut it and the sound of the lock click, hiding us from the gaze of others.

I didn't look back, just stood with nervous excitement and waited.

His masculine hand ran over my pink panty covered cheeks.

"Nice panties, bitch," he whispered in a husky voice.

Music to a subs ears, my heart was already pounding with excitement, apprehension with a touch of fear thrown in, the unknown ahead of me.

Someone now knew I was a panty-wearing sissy masquerading day-to-day as a real man and I loved it.

I let out a soft moan and lay back into him as his big strong hands explored my soft little 66.67kg body.

He hooked his thumbs under my t-shirt and proceeded to raise it so I raised my arms so he could easily take it all the way off my 1.66m frame.

Tossing that on the wide window sill, his hands returned to running over my body, my pink panties.

He pulled me close to his chest, arms wrapped around me and whispered in my ear, "God I love fucking the man out of you Sissies. Time for you to suck some cock little lady."

Even though my back was still to him, he placed his hands on my shoulders and pressed down.

Slowly, I subserviently sank to my knees.

He moved beside my shoulder, so I turned to face him for the first time.

I didn't look up, I looked at his bulge.

"Fish it out for me Faggot, real men let their little ladies have that pleasure."

His bulge was impressive, so I lent forward and smelt him as my hands ran slowly up his thighs towards his growing manhood.

I ran my hands over his forbidden fruit, marvelling at the feel of him, undid his jeans, pulled down his zipper and dragged his jeans to the floor.

He raised a foot, so I pulled them over the offering, then did the same with the other leg.

Next I lowered his boxers to reveal the centre of my attention, an 8" hard lump of man meat.

"Suck it you filthy little panty wearing Sissy.

I nuzzled it, I licked it, I sucked it.

I made love to it.

It was a magnificent specimen.

I delighted in the feeling of his silky smooth shaft as it slipped in and out of my grateful mouth.

His hand was gently stroking my head and slowly he moved it towards the back of my head where he started to push me gently forward onto each thrust.

Not violently, not all the way, just enough to show he was in control, he was dictating silently to me.

He took his cock out of my mouth and pulled my face into his groin, mashing it there while I drank in his smell.

"Assume the position Sissy," he calmly announced.

I got up off my knees and turned around at the same time, while keeping my head bowed and my eyes looking down.

I didn't want to know what he looked like, who it was.

I lent with my hands against the partition, still fairly upright with my feet only slightly wider than my shoulders.

He ran his hands over me again, lent on my back to whisper in my ear, "You want to feel a real man in your Sissy pussy don't you."

I nodded, "Yes."

He man handled me, pulling my hips back and gently kicking the inside of my foot for me to widen my stance.

I dutifully made my body available as best I could.

The next moment I could feel the tip of his cock touching my entrance.

Having located his target he pushed the tip inside me and certain he was in the right place gave a quick hard thrust.

I moaned, I sucked in breath, at this point I didn't care if I could be heard, I half wanted to be.

That happy smile feeling appeared all over my face, as if the inside of my skin was smiling.

He pulled out and thrust in hard again.

"There you go, you feel that real mans cock Sissy, you like that?"

"Yes," and again I nodded.

He powerfully thrust into me again.

"I'm gonna fuck you like the girl you are," he whispered in my ear as he thrust in short and sharp again..

"Mmmm (another thrust). You have a lovely tight pussy (another thrust). I'm gonna love fucking you Sissy (another thrust)."

Slow, deliberate and hard, as if he wanted me to feel the full effects of each thrust.

He was savouring in his animalistic thrusts, in the dominating power of fucking another man and I was savouring the feeling of each thrust, the submission to another man.

"You dirty little Bitch," he whispered as his left hand grabbed my hair, pulled my head back and each powerful thrust became quicker, each pushing as deep as he could, while his right hand caressed my body, "Give me all of that Sissy pussy."

He was enjoying this as much as I was.

A submissive loves to feel used like this, shamed, humiliated, it's our food, few men seem to realize this. This is what we crave, not boring friendship and loving, we want, well I do, animal sex.

I pushed back on each thrust, I wiggled my ass, I moaned, I did everything to silently tell him to fuck me some more.

"You're loving this you little whore (another thrust), you can't get enough cock can you (another thrust)."

He was using me like a dirty cheap slut, I couldn't have been happier.

"Bring a few mates next time shall I (another thrust), yeah you'd like that wouldn't you Sissy (another thrust)."

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped, nodding my head.

"Yeah, you wanna be gangbanged like a cheap whore (another thrust)."

"Yes, yes, fuck me," I panted high on a sexual wave of euphoria.

With one final power crazed lunge he rammed his cock as far in me as it would go and held it there, gripping my hips and pulling me onto his pulsing cock as he shot wad after wad into me.

He kissed my neck, then whispered in my ear, "Be here next week little lady."

He left then, he opened the stall door and left it wide open as I just stood there.

Folkestone
Folkestone
105 Followers