Pink Pills of Persuasion Ch. 06A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within minutes of our drive, I was quickly reminded how much of a chatterbox Carly. My roommate's blonde sister filled our short car ride to April's place with a wide range of topics from the latest trash reality shows to her office gossip. It wasn't exactly the stuff of my standard conversations, but I welcomed anything to keep my mind off of the mystery of what was going on with Chris and Rick!

As we pulled up to April's apartment complex, April was waiting for us in a grey tube top and blue jeans that were so impossibly tight that they must have been spray painted on. I jumped out of the car dying to see what her bubble butt looked like in that denim. I hugged April while strategically craning my neck around for a peek at her unicorn butt. I was delighted with the view but realized quickly that I was not as subtle as I initially thought as April chuckled and backed off our embrace to do a little booty shake. With her little club move done, she twirled back into my arms and laid in a big wet kiss. Happy birthday to me!

"Okay, lovers, that's why we got you a hotel room for the weekend!" I reluctantly pulled away from my favorite Pixie and glanced back at my car. Carly's entire upper body was hanging out of the window with her full cleavage on display. Thanks to gravity, there wasn't much left to the imagination as her huge two-toned breasts were hanging and swaying in the wind. Carly's tan-lines alone were enough of a tease to get me rock-hard in mere seconds!

As I was gawking at the display of her beautiful melons, April snaked her arm in between our bodies and gave my hardening dick a quick squeeze. "Easy there cowboy, let's keep the horse in the stable for now. He'll have plenty of action this weekend!"

------------------

We were soon on the road making our way from San Diego County to Orange County. Since we left early enough in the day, we weren't anticipating major traffic along the way. With April in the front seat and Carly's curvy behind now in the back, the anticipation in my vehicle for a fun weekend was overwhelming! Unfortunately, we didn't get too far without the fun being interrupted.

I just pulled on to the highway when I noticed the distinct lights of a highway patrol car in my rearview mirror. Even though I was known to have just a tad bit of a heavy foot on the gas, I was still shocked that I was being pulled over. I looked over at the ladies and they displayed the same look that I was feeling. Knowing that I was still within the typical four-hour period of effectivity, I attempted to calm both ladies down with the pink pills of persuasion. As calm as I could, I pulled over to the breakdown area of the highway.

I'm glad that I did this especially with April as I watched the police officer emerge from his patrol car. My heart dropped as I recognized the bald head and aviator sunglasses of the police officer. Shit, it was JR! I haven't seen and/or heard from him since I dropped April off at the airport last month. This definitely was no coincidence! First the revelation about Chris and Rick, and now, April's abusive ex-boyfriend shows up! This was not how I pictured my birthday weekend starting!

I looked to April to warn her but it was too late. The expression on her face was of absolute horror as she watched this piece of shit in a police uniform approach our vehicle. I rolled down the window and prepared to be as polite as possible. I've been fortunate enough to never had any bad interactions with law enforcement, but this was different and personal. In an obvious power-move, JR stopped at my window and refused to lean down. I tilted my head out of the window and squinted up at the asshole with the sun completely in my eyes.

"Afternoon Officer!"

"Afternoon, license and registration please!" We both knew that April was in the car with me, but he wasn't going to acknowledge it. The tension was definitely building as I grabbed both my license and registration and handed it over to JR. With some false confidence, I gave April a quick smile as reassurance that everything was under control.

JR didn't say anything else as he returned to his patrol car with my information. I still wasn't positive on why he officially pulled us over. I knew the unofficial reasons but those obviously won't make his reports. April and Carly remained calm, but I could see the fear and concern mounting in April's eyes. I knew that she blamed herself for putting us in this situation, and I mentally instructed her that this wasn't her fault which was true.

After a few painfully intense minutes, JR returned to my car and handed me back my documentation. "Sir, I'll only be giving you a warning this time. However, in the future, please be mindful of others on the road. Remember, you are not entitled to everything and everyone on the road!"

After that not-so-subtle warning, JR finally leaned down so that he could fully see into my car, smiled at April and gave her a little wave. Even though it was a warm day in Southern California, I could feel an eerie chill overtake my car. As he walked away, I reached for April's hand and held it firmly as I could feel her body shaking despite my instructions to remain calm. This was the first time that the pills hadn't been successful in influencing someone and I completely understood why. At the same time, Carly leaned forward from the back seat and placed her hand on April's shoulder to show her the same support. I locked eyes with April and gave her the most supporting look possible.

"I'm sorry Johnny! This should have never happened! He's such an egotistical piece of shit!"

"Don't worry April, we're going to get this asshole and make sure that he's out of your life forever!" I had no idea how I was going to do this, but something had to be done and soon!

------------------

Johnny's birthday weekend / Friday night

Most 26th birthdays in Southern California either involved drunk fests in places like San Diego, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, or Rosarito, Mexico. However, my 26th birthday was set to be a little bit different. Due to my favorite MILFs, Laney and Anita, having their kids for the weekend, my birthday weekend was taking place at the commercially trademarked happiest place on Earth! Of course, Laney had a sweet hook-up for a high-end hotel near the Convention Center in Anaheim and we were all booked into a row of suites. To keep up appearances for the kids, April was officially staying with Carly. Unofficially, I had the pleasure of having my favorite Pixie under the same covers for the entire weekend!

April and I spent the afternoon in the hotel room which included wine and massages to each other in the nude. I paid particular attention in making sure April's bubble butt was well moisturized and relaxed. April relished in getting me hard and then teasing the area around my hard-on which normally would frustrate me. However, I was just grateful as she seemed to calm down after our encounter with JR.

That evening, April, Carly, and I met everybody at this Creole restaurant in downtown Anaheim. We were joined by Anita, Anita's son, Laney, Laney's two daughters, and Laney's friend Heidi. Anita's son was just hitting that awkward age and was painfully obvious in checking out the bevy of beautiful women around him. Laney's two daughters were of high school age and thankfully played along with tonight's activities. I'm sure that they would rather be hanging with their friends teasing the boys while live-streaming it!

When Laney first told me that her friend Heidi would be joining us, I pictured a blonde woman of Bavarian descent with large breasts and sparkling blue eyes. Hey, I might be turning 26 this weekend, but I had no problem tapping into my 14-year self! It turned out that I was only half right and where I was wrong, I couldn't have been so much more wrong!

Heidi was in fact a very tall and voluptuous woman with a light brown skin tone and long jet-black hair. She was smartly dressed in tight jean mini skirt showing off her long stems and a tight button down short-sleeved top with the top button straining to stay in place under just a hint of bursting cleavage. She had very striking dark brown eyes and thick but well-kept eyelashes that gave her an allure of mystery. When she was introduced to me, her English was clear and perfect but with a slightly thick accent. It turned out that Heidi was originally from Mexico but had been in the US since her teens. She was nice but reserved which only intrigued me more. I would have to wait until later on this weekend to get to know her better.

Dinner was delicious as I scarfed down on some gumbo followed by a delicious po'boy. With this mixed company, the conversation was lively but didn't get too racy with the kids being there. As I looked around, I was happy but also a little disappointed. I was happy to be with such a variety of beautiful woman that I've got to know in more ways than one. However, I realized that I didn't have many close guy friends since moving to California. I've got life-long buddies from both high school and college but I haven't made that same connection since moving to California. Oh well, I would have to take out my disappointment by having the pussy of one of these luscious ladies for dessert!

-----------------

However, I was thrown for a loop when we got back to the hotel that evening. After a beer or two, I was ready for some action with somebody. However, Laney informed me that the ladies had other plans tonight as she booked them a spa treatment. Thankfully, I wasn't on baby-sitting duty as they informed me that the kids could monitor themselves. I retreated back to my room not looking forward to a cold shower.

After a few minutes of lounging in the room, I heard a knock on the door. When I opened the door, there was nobody outside, but an extra set of bed sheets. What the hell? I brought the sheets back in and put them on one of the night stands next to the bed. Within seconds, there was another knock but this time coming from the adjoining room next to us. Okay, I knew that Carly was staying in this room but she was at the spa with the ladies.

Not knowing what to expect, I opened the door...

Holy Shit!

I was greeted by Anita with a can of whipped cream in each hand. All that she was wearing was a simple black thong covered by an extremely revealing fish-net black dress. She was not wearing a bra as her large melons were straining against the fish-net material with each nipple poking out of the holes created by the material. Her long jet-black hair was parted over the right side of her head showing off her gorgeously flawless light olive-skin tone and large hooped earrings. She definitely just re-applied some make-up as her full lips were coated in a deep red lipstick color and her eyeshadow matched the color of both her outfit and her hair. She had on black high heels that just completed this ensemble that normally belonged only in my wet dreams.

During this entire time, I hadn't moved a muscle as I was completed mesmerized by the beauty of this MILF. Until this evening, I haven't seen Anita since our romp from St. Patty's Day weekend. Since her situation was slightly different than Laney's, she didn't have the same availability of my favorite Minx. It was also the first time that I have ever seen Anita fully without the pink-hued vision of HRS-101. And wow, what a beautiful sight in front of me.

Anita finally spoke up. "Happy birthday Johnny! Are you going to let me in?"

Oh, hell yeah! I tried to regain my composure but it was obvious that I was completely flustered by this beautiful MILF. In a comedic fashion, I stumbled out of the way to let Anita in. She chuckled as she started to walk past me, but before she was completely by me, she swayed her hips so that the side of her fish-net covered ass gave my boner a quick hello.

Anita quickly removed the comforter off of the bed leaving only the sheets in place. Like dawn on marble head, I realized why housekeeping dropped off a second set of sheets. Anita's intentions were absolutely clear and I realized that the girls' spa night was a well-planned out diversion.

"Johnny, are you going to come and get your dessert or what?"

Like a teenager on prom night, I hurriedly and clumsily took off my clothes and embraced the fish-net covered MILF in my birthday suit. The feel of her fish-net dress against my skin sent various sensations throughout my body. I leaned in and gave Anita a big wet kiss. Anita wrapped her arms around my upper back as she let her lips receive my lips. It's been weeks since I felt the sensation of her large, soft lips against mine. We made out for a few minutes at the foot of my bed. She literally took my breath away and I had to break off the kiss momentarily to catch my breath. When I did, I tried to take a step back but comically realized that my hard-on was caught within her fish-net dress. I thought to myself, what a way to ruin this unbelievably hot moment!

Thankfully, Anita thought it was cute. She smiled at me in surprise and chuckled.

"Sorry Anita, I don't know what to say. It's just another typical Friday night with a beautiful woman in a fish-net dress. I should be used to this by now!"

My sarcasm hit the right note as she laughed and grabbed my hard-on at the same time. Once she had freed my entangled dick, she started to jerk me off as we resumed making out. Eventually our make-out session found ourselves laying on the bed with me on top of her. She must have been a ninja or something as I reached down between her legs to realize that at some point, she had removed her thong. I stuck my fingers in her warm and wet pussy causing Anita's eyes to open wide in sensual delight. She smiled and gave me the nod to go have some fun down there.

It took a little longer than I anticipated getting to Anita's pussy as I had to peel back her fish-net dress up her legs on to her stomach. I was no way to going to ask her to take the dress off as it was just about the hottest outfit that I have had the pleasure to work with. As I opened her pussy lips with my fingers, I was greeted by the sight of moist, delicious flesh. She must have thought that I wasted too much time with her dress, because her hand now cupped the back of my head and was hurriedly helping my mouth to its destination. I didn't want to disappoint her so I went to work orally pleasing her now dripping pussy. For the next few minutes, the only sounds in the hotel room were Anita's low moaning and my occasional gasping for air.

I could have stayed in this position all night providing Anita's pussy with her personal spa day, but she had other ideas. She had me lay down on the bed as she grabbed one of the whipped cream cans from the nightstand. She shook the aerosol can which delightfully made her large breasts bounce up and down. I was pretty sure that she took a little longer than needed to get the whipped cream ready but she really wanted me to enjoy the titty-bouncing show. Finally, she flipped open the flimsy red plastic top of the can and sprayed fresh whip cream on the exposed part of her left breast that was sticking out from the fish-net dress. Once she completed this, she repeated it with her right breast. She left her nipples exposed and untouched like a cherry on my titty sundaes!

She dramatically got herself parallel to me in a push-up position. Miraculously, none of the whipped cream dripped down off of her breasts to my body. She crawled on the bed and gradually inched her way so that her beautiful breasts were now level with my face. I couldn't take it anymore and reached up to pull one of her titty sundaes towards my extremely salivating mouth. Within seconds, my mouth was deliciously full of flesh and whipped cream. I took my time in licking both her skin and the cream while Anita leaned down and started to playfully purr into my ear.

I finished my first titty sundae by sucking hard on her figurative erect cherry. She whispered in my ear. "Ready for seconds?!?"

Holy shit, I got to do this twice! Best dessert ever!

Once I had finished both sundaes, Anita got off the bed. I could tell that she was absolutely turned on as she continued to purr when she talked. "Ok, my turn for dessert. Stand up!"

Confused, I stood up. At this point, my boner was aching for some action.

My confusion soon dissipated as Anita grabbed the can of whipped cream with one hand and my dick with the other. Pretty soon, my dick was covered with whipped cream. In my 26 years of life, I've never experimented in anything like this. Once she completed her work of art, Anita admired her cream-dick-popsicle dessert.

Instead of completely engulfing my dick in one gulp, Anita took her time by licking off the whipped cream off the side of my raging boner. She was going to take her sweet time in savoring every inch of my whipped cream-covered dick and I was going to have to dig deep mentally not to ruin it pre-maturely. Damn it, this was going to be a combination of the most pleasurable and nerve-wracking blowjobs ever! But she was so worth the effort!

Once she had finished cleaning off my dick, Anita grabbed the can of whipped cream ready to make her second cream-dick-popsicle. I stopped her before any of it got on to my now glistening hard-on.

"Sorry Anita, there's no way that I'll be able to hold back on a second go around!"

She laughed and then playfully frowned. "But you got seconds!!"

Anita laid back down on the bed with her legs dangling off the side. I remained standing but filled in the space between her legs and lightly grabbed her sides. She wrapped her legs around me as I eased my glistening dick into her wet pussy. Even with all of the oral foreplay, nothing beats the sensation of the first seconds of vaginal sex. Her eyes flickered until they settled in a half-closed way and instead of purring, she let out a mixture of a deep sigh and light moan.

We both wanted to savor this moment so I settled on a slow but methodical pace to start out our official lovemaking of the evening. With each penetrating thrust, I could feel Anita's lust grow as her face would contort in pleasure. Her hands reached up and brushed up against my abs. A month ago, I would have been self-conscious of these same abs, due to my beer intake. However, I realized over the course of the last month that I needed to focus on my abs, legs, and cardio in the gym to sustain this new sexual lifestyle that HRS-101 now provided for me. The three most hated areas of focus for a mid-20's male like me. No pain, no gain as they say!

Anita tightened the grip of her long legs around my lower back by crossing her ankles and pulling me in. I took this as the signal to pick up the pace and show off the work I've been putting into the gym. Her moans became shorter but louder as her vocal chords became in sync with the rhythm of my dick burrowing deep into her wet and warm pussy. The further that we got into the throes of passion, the more Anita's leg grip loosened on my body. To help both of us, I grabbed her legs and re-positioned them so that they were resting on my shoulders. Anita's moaning initially stopped but as she re-focused to see what I had in mind, a big grin crossed her face. From our last experience, we both knew that this would hit her G-spot!

Still standing, I really increased the speed of driving my dick into Anita and I realized that Anita's large ass was now levitating a few inches above the bed. She resumed moaning but it was now just one low continuous moan. At this point, her eyes were completely closed as well and her head was tilted to the left as she completely surrendered herself to the lust and passion in the room. Meanwhile, I could start to feel the burn arising from my calves. Fortunately for my legs, I didn't have to keep this up too much longer as I felt Anita's body tension increase signaling that she was ready to erupt. And damn, did she ever?