Pink Pills of Persuasion Ch. 06A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The octaves of her moaning increased with every signal moan until she was screaming pleasurably. Not that it took a genius to figure it out, she told me emphatically that she was cumming! While the previous two times that we've been together Anita was under the influence of the pink pills of persuasion, this time I was watching her reach her orgasm in a natural state. It truly was a sight to see as her hands death-gripped the sheets of the mattress, her large mounds of flesh bouncing uncontrollably, and her head arched back into the mattress. Once again, I had to utilize some mental restraint or I would have surely joined her in orgasm.

Once this volcanic physical eruption subsided, a blissful calmness overtook the room. Anita finally opened her eyes and immediately locked into mine. A big smile formed and covered the bottom half of her face. Still catching her breath, Anita exclaimed "Holy shit!"

I smiled back at her trying to find the right words, but all that came out was "Damn straight, holy shit!"

Anita gave me a playful shove, and with a second wind of energy, flipped herself on the bed. She crawled to the center of the bed and then rested her face against one of the pillows while leaving her large behind in the air. What a sight as her large beautiful ass was inviting me to play! I've been hard for the whole experience but now my dick was no longer throbbing but practically shaking in anticipation. I crawled onto the bed and as if in slow motion, I watched as my dick disappeared between those two beautifully round buns. The sensation of entering Anita in from behind was exhilarating and I didn't know how long I was going to last, so I went at it fast and furious.

Just like the previous position, I could tell that I was again finding Anita's G-Spot in the doggy-style position. I was hoping that I could time it perfectly where she would hit her second orgasm right before I hit my orgasm. Unfortunately, with all of the foreplay earlier, I wasn't going to get my wish this time around. Watching the vibrations rippling through Anita's ass shortly after our bodies thumped together was so sensually hot that I was losing the mental control over my orgasm. Within a short few minutes, I lightly tapped Anita on her sides signaling to her that I was about to cum.

I was surprised how quickly Anita flipped around ready for me and was now laying on the bed. I was even more surprised when instead of taking my now throbbing dick back into her mouth, she strategically inserted my hard-on into her fish-net dress in between her large, beautiful tits. She quickly squeezed her breasts as I started to pump my heavily coated cock between them. With everything that occurred this evening, I knew that this was going to be quite the mess when I erupted. I looked at Anita to make sure that this is what she wanted and she simply nodded and mischievously grinned back at me.

Okay, 3...2...1... lift-off!! As if watching a space shuttle take off, I erupted as globs and globs of semen rapidly spurted out on to Anita's chest, neck and chin. Still smiling, Anita tilted her head back impossibly into the mattress letting some of the cum to land on her face. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide allowing some of the semen to land into smiling mouth. Over the last few months, I've had some memorable orgasms, but this one was impressive and the perfect way to top off the first night of my birthday weekend.

As I was catching my breath, Anita surveyed the mess that I left on her and the bed.

"Damn Johnny, what a hot mess!"

I nodded as I mentally thanked Anita for having the foresight of requesting extra sheets for my hotel room.

We eventually got up and Anita motioned her finger for me to follow her. With that fish-net dress, I would have followed her to Hell and back! We got into the hotel bathroom and I realized that the fish-net dress was now sticking to Anita thanks to whipped cream, sweat, and cum. I helped her out of the dress and she turned on the shower.

"Johnny, I heard that you had a thing for sharing showers with women!"

With that, Anita stepped into the hotel shower.

"Only with beautiful women!" I replied as I joined the beautifully curvaceous MILF. The list of my beautiful shower mates was indeed growing...April, Laney, Nicki, Kendra and now Anita!

We alternated between washing to simply embracing each other. With a sense of sexual accomplishment, I could tell that we were both reflecting over the emotions and feelings of that erotic high! And I was mesmerized by the water was disappearing between Anita's large tits!

Finally, Anita whispered to me, "thank you Johnny!"

To say the least, I was surprised by this. "Shouldn't I be the one thanking you! That was insanely hot!"

She smirked at my response but continued. "No, I mean thank you Johnny for making me feel good about myself."

I knew that her husband was a dick for cheating on her but I was confused by her statement. I just shot her a puzzling look as she continued.

"It's not just my husband. Outside of Laney and a few other close friends, I don't have many people to turn to. To make matters worse, I'm not the most beloved mother at my son's school."

Now, I was confused and concerned. "Why would you say that?"

"Look, thanks to my Italian genes, I've been blessed with some curves! Haven't been as easy as they once were to maintain, but I still got them! And many of the dads of my son's school have noticed. At first, it was nice since my husband wasn't paying attention. Not that I wasn't going to act on anything, it didn't win me any friends from their Pinterest-loving wives! It's been a lonely couple of years!"

In a weird way, I could relate as I haven't made any really close friends since moving to California. I pulled her in tightly for a comforting embrace. We didn't say anything as the water trickled down onto our sexually satisfied naked bodies.

Finally, Anita whispered in my ear. "Thanks again Johnny, but April will be back soon from the spa and I need to check on my boy!"

I didn't reply but finished the shower with a long, hot kiss!

As Anita dried down, she reached up and grabbed a hotel bathrobe. "You don't mind, do you? I kind of need to wash that other dress that I had on earlier!"

I smiled and nodded. As Anita put on the bathrobe, I realized that it would barely cover her large breasts. I was hoping that she had a change of clothes in Carly's room before she went back to her room or some hotel guests staying on this floor might get a little show.

As Anita was leaving the bathroom, she turned to me. "Hey birthday boy, you think you can handle changing your own sheets?"

------------------

Johnny's Birthday Weekend / Saturday Morning

"Johnny, wake up! We got to get moving!"

I felt myself getting nudged out of my slumber. I gradually opened my eyes to the radiant smile of April. Even though it looked like she had only been up for a few minutes, she looked completely refreshed in her pajamas. Her perky nipples were also up and trying to poke out of her pajama top. There was a faint but distinct smell of cucumbers and lavender in the air. With my eyes half-open, I tried to smile back at April.

"Morning April!"

"Morning Johnny, did you miss us last night? What did you do?"

Too many questions for my brain that was still clouded by the morning! "Sure, and just had some dessert last night!"

"Hmm...dessert? What kind?"

The vivid image of Anita in her fish-net dress with cans of whipped cream in her hands immediately rushed into my mind! "A delicious Italian dessert!"

"Cool, maybe I'll get some of that tonight!" I smiled at both April's innocence as well as the thoughts of April and Anita covering themselves with whipped cream and then licking it off!

I could feel my morning wood readily agreeing with that thought!

Was last night a dream or a reality? Did Anita willingly come in here in that dress and whipped cream without being under the pink pills of persuasion? It was almost too good to be true. With my eyes adjusting to the dimly lit hotel room with only the morning light peeking in through the openings of the shades, I could see that I simply tossed the dirty sheets from last night between my side of the bed and the window. Well, I guess it wasn't a dream after all! Hopefully, April doesn't see those sheets.

April came back over to the bed and playfully tried to drag me off the bed by the arm. "Come on Johnny, we got to meet the gang at the park entrance before the lines get out of control!"

I smiled at April as I now was thinking that the happiest place on Earth was actually this hotel room especially after last night. And I would hate to waste the morning wood that I was currently sporting.

With those thoughts, I shrugged off April, sat up, grabbed her by her waist and scooped her on to the bed in one fluid motion. Before she had a moment to take in what happened, she was laying on her back with me just above her left side. I looked at her glistening flawless skin, round cheeks and almond eyes, and I couldn't resist as I leaned in and kissed her!

Apparently, she didn't mind my morning breath as she immediately kissed me back. For the next few minutes, the only sounds were either the wet sounds of lips smacking and the occasional quick gasp of air. Somehow, in the midst of our making out, April was able to roll us over so that she regained top position. She pulled back and tried to pin my hands on the bed just above my head.

"Okay, this is fun, but we need to go!" She was half-serious as her smile had a hint of "you can change my mind" with your next move.

Okay, let's play! With my left hand, I maneuvered it into her shorts finding that she wasn't wearing panties as I grasped one of bubble-butt cheeks! With my right hand, I quickly unbuttoned one of the buttons on her pajamas top and found her one of her erect nipples with my fingers. I quickly pinched her nipple as I tightened my grasp on her butt-cheek and reached up to play some tonsil hockey with her. Without ever losing that smile, she sighed and lowered herself back on to me.

I surprised myself on how quickly I had removed her shorts. When April finally noticed, she pulled back in surprise and playfully punched me in the shoulder! "Did I mention that we have to leave soon?!?"

"Sure, I'll take it under advisement." With that, I repositioned myself while strongly but carefully moving April's bottom half so that it now straddled my face. With her beautiful pussy now inches away from me, I grabbed both of her bubble butt cheeks and brought her wet pussy to my anxious mouth! Damn, Italian for dessert, and Filipino for breakfast! Maybe Mexican for dinner tonight if I could get my chance with Heidi!

As my tongue forced its way between the folds of her tight pussy, I was once again met with the wet, delicious flavors of my favorite Pixie! With limited time, I went right to work and started to really dig my tongue in and move it around to the areas of her pussy that I now knew was especially sensitive. I don't think April was ready for that intensity right off the bat as she nearly head-butted my boner as she unleashed her first moan. She quickly recovered and fished my boner out from the opening of my boxer briefs.

I was surprised when I heard her spit on my dick and start rubbing her saliva over my shaft. She was trying to maximize her time as well so that we could still get to the park without being noticeably late. Once she was satisfied that I was properly lubed with her saliva, she grabbed the bottom of my shaft and quickly swallowed my dick. She started to bob up and down my penis at a pretty quick clip! Nothing like a 69 to start our morning!

Well, I knew April was competitive by nature so let's have some fun with this! I increased the velocity and pressure of my tongue and tried to go deeper inside the walls of April's pussy for the spots that I knew were extremely sensitive! This caused April's moaning to not only quicken but also deepen. She caught on to the little game and started to jerk the bottom of my dick as her mouth continued to bob. It was going to be a close one to see who would cum first as I felt our bodies tighten in anticipation at the same time!

I'm sure April would disagree but I felt April's body start to vibrate in orgasm shortly before my morning wood blow its load. In any case, it was a delight for all parties involved! Once I had finished unloading my semen, April released her grip and then started to lick up any leftover cum that managed to escape her mouth during eruption. I continued to lick and enjoy the newly released juices from April's pussy. It was like I had my own personal steam facial to start the day!

Once she was satisfied that she had got every drop of my love juice, April jumped off the bed naked from the waist down with her bubble butt already in gear towards the bathroom.

"Come on Johnny, let's shower together to save time and meet up with the group! Plus, you have the honor of scrubbing me down since I got you to cum first!"

"First of all, you are re-writing history as you clearly were squirming in orgasmic delight before me! And secondly, I don't recall us ever taking a short shower together! Usually, it's quite the opposite, but I'm willing to test that theory!"

------------------

I had a blast on day 1 at the Happiest Place on Earth! It was more about the company than the commercially oversaturated park itself. Don't get me wrong some of the rides were fun and there were definitely some points where nostalgia emotionally overtook me. However, I can see how this place is a money drain for people and similar to the pink pills of persuasion, it had some strange mental hold over certain people.

It was funny that even though my conversations with Anita have been few and far thus far in our short time of knowing each other, I really wanted to talk to the quiet MILF about our amazing night last night. Unfortunately, she's a great mom and really made sure that her son had a blast at the park. When no one was looking we shared knowing grins, but other than small talk amongst the group, we didn't have a chance to get any one on one time.

I also didn't have much of a chance to get to know Heidi better other than quickly memorizing her curves when no one was looking. Dang, this woman was the definition of va-va-voom! Her long, toned bronze legs were on display which lead up to her tight white capri shorts. She had on a snug pink tank top that was miraculously covering her large chest so much so that there was just a tad bit of cleavage showing. She let her jet-black hair stay loose for most of the day and wore large black circular sunglasses which only enhanced the sense of mystery surrounding her. It turned out that Laney and Heidi have been good friends since college and she spent most of the first day catching up with Laney and her daughters.

On the tram back to the parking complex after the fireworks display, Laney gave me a mischievous smile and wink. After last night's romp with Anita, I had no idea what was in store for me on night two of my birthday weekend!

------------------

Johnny's Birthday Weekend / Saturday Night

Just like the previous night, things didn't start out as I would have planned. When we got back to the hotel room, April informed me that the ladies wanted to get a drink and some girl-talk. She promised that they would just get a quick drink and be right back so that we could continue what we started this morning. Speechless that I was getting ditched for the second night in a row, I found myself simply nodding at April in disbelief.

After she had left the hotel room, I collapsed on the bed partly tired from all of the junk food that I consumed at the park. I wasn't down for long as my phone started to chime. I looked at the screen of my Android and this time, it was my favorite mischievous Minx!

Her text read "Johnny, are you ready for your birthday present from me?"

I hesitated as the image of Laney's wink and mischievous grin vividly popped into my head.

Once again, the English language momentarily became limited to me. I couldn't believe how long it took me to simply type "Ok" back to her.

Laney didn't have this problem and quickly replied back. "Jeez Johnny, don't get too excited! Your birthday present from me is next door in Carly's room waiting for you!"

To say that I was a little apprehensive would be an understatement. Laney is unpredictable and I didn't want to walk in on an unsuspecting Carly (even though I believe she was still with the ladies at the bar). I grabbed some HRS-101, and quickly swallowed this down with a sip of water.

My phone went off again. "Taking your time Johnny?"

With the familiar pink vision back at my disposal, I knocked on the door between my room and Carly's hotel room. It was the same door that Anita entered through last night. There was no answer. I knocked again. No answer again. I tried the handle this time and the door was indeed unlocked.

I carefully opened the door and walked into the darkened room. The only light in the room was the outside lights peeking through the curtains. As my eyes adjusted quickly to the darkened room, I realized that I was absolutely just in taking those pills as a precaution!

Holy fucking Toledo! What did Laney pull me into?!?

To be continued...