All Comments on 'Pink Pills of Persuasion Ch. 07B'

by ziphuntington

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It's a pleasure to see this series back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You might have taken a little time between chapters but when you return, you come back with a vengeance. The way you build every little piece of the story is impressive because even the smallest detail still has thought into the best way to introduce it and possibly continue to use it. The main characters are so wildly different aside from their robust love of sex. It might have been the pink pills that brought them together but it was a combination of their intense desire for sex but also to hook up with a decent person like Johnny to care for and about them and it is not a bad thing to find some new friends that enjoy and get off to the same kinky and freaky things that they enjoy so much. I am seriously looking forward to that abusive douchebag getting what he deserves and then some. It would serve an asshole like that to lose his job and end up in prison so that he can feel what it is like to be the abused for a change. I love everything about this story and was so glad when you came back to post more chapters since you had such a great story going and it would have been sad and a waste to not continue it. Thanks for coming back and picking up where you left off. I hope everything is ok with you and yours.

Stay safe and be well.

J.D.

toddjlertoddjlerover 2 years ago

Amazing can’t wait for the next release

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Really looking forward to the next chapter. Although I'm not looking forward to Johnny finding someone other than April to emotionally connect with. Their chemistry was there right from the start and it'd be nice to see her engage more before the story ends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous