Pink Satin Panties at the Interview

Story Info
Satin panty job interview worked out well.
1.6k words
4.11
12k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been very fortunate to work in the porn business. I'm not much to look at, but the girls who want to get into the world of porn have to go through me so it's been a great time regardless. I've had my share of hot girls deepthroating me for sure, but never that eye makeup dripping down their face type stuff that the stars get everyday.

I did have one girl, who just turned 18 that made me feel like a star.

She shows up to our meeting looking like most every guys fantasy. She was about 5'5" with wavy brown hair, green eyes, and an 18 year old physic that would make every guy want to fuck her brains out. She must have know what she he had to do to get the part because she was dressed for it. She had a white tennis skirt with white thigh high stockings and matching white top with dark blue trim, just a living fantasy, she had muted red lipstick that made her satin red bra pop out of that shirt. She smiled and sat in front of me on my couch.

"Hi, I'm Renee.

"Hello Renee, I'm Daniel, welcome to Sunshine Modeling Co", I say.

I deal with girls like her everyday, but she was different and I knew it. I wanted her more than any other girl who sat in that chair who wore short skirts and stockings and I was going to have my way with her. My fantasy was sitting in front of me looking for a job so I decided she would get the job after she passed my test.

I ask the same benign questions and she gives me the same stock answers. Then she tells me that she turned 18 last week and that her boyfriend cheated on her with one of her friends. Renee looked sad while telling me the story of them hooking up while she was at cheer practice, but that didnt make me sad, it made me realize that this is going to better than I imagined. After she told me her sob story we got down to business.

"You know why you're here Renee?"

"Yes I do. He fucked Veronica because I wouldn't fuck him, so I want to show him what he missed out on."

"You want to show him what he missed out on? What did he miss out on?"

"He missed out on having a hot 18 year old like this to fulfill his fantasies."

"Well, as the talent scout that is what I wanted to hear. Will you stand up and show me what he will be missing out on?"

Renee stands up and shows what that poor idiot missed out on. There are multiple mirrors in the office so I can see her from every angle. I work in the porn business and have had plenty of A+ girls and there's no way that Veronica was worth passing this up. Her tan thighs look so good in those white stockings and that white skirt makes her look like the fuck doll of every mans dream. I ask her to slowly turn so I can evaluate the goods. As she makes another rotation she lifts up her skirt slightly to show off her light pink satin panty covered ass. I was sold. As a man who love satin bikini panties I couldn't stop myself. It's a great feeling of power knowing that a girl will do anything you want her to to get back at an ex. And it feels twice as good knowing she is wearing pretty satin panties.

"Oh, Renee, those panties are really cute. Did you get them at Victoria Secret?"

"No, these are cheap ones from K-Mart" she says as she lifts that white skirt up again showing the cute little bows adorning her beautiful little 18 year old pussy.

They are cheap in deed, but that does not mean I did not want more of them. I was hard the second I laid eyes on this gorgeous 18-year old, but now after seeing those cheap panties there was no stopping me from milking her for everything she was worth.

"Renee, crawl to me."

She slightly hesitates, but realizes that this is what she needs to do. I stand up and go to the end of the desk. Renee gets on her knees with her panty covered ass in the air and starts to crawl towards me. When she gets to the position where she should be sucking my cock I caress her by the chin. "Get up" I say as this perfect 18year old stands up in front of me.

"WOW, you are beautiful. Will you turn around and lift that cute skirt up again for me?" I ask.

She turns around and bends over slightly and lifts that skirt up showing me the best pink satin panty covered bubble butt I've ever seen. I put my hands and my bard cock on her cute bubble butt. They were such cheap and shiny panties that if I cared about her I would buy her more expensive ones.

"Renee, I'm such a pervert for satin panties that what you are doing to me is too much. Normally I would take pics and pass them on, but today is going to have to be different. I need you to rub your panties on my cock."

She was a bit hesitant, but not long enough for me to second guess what I was going to do next.

She lifted her skirt showing off those shiny pink panties, so I undid my pants and took my cock out and started stroking it while she writhed down onto my cock. She rubbed that perfect 18 year old pink satin pantied ass on my dick that I almost cam all over her.

"Rubbing your panty covered ass is a good start, but I need to know that you have more talents." I said.

"What else do you need me to prove?"

"Well, have you watched a lot or porn?" I asked.

"I've seen a little." She responded.

"Good. Girls that make it in the movies have very good skills on top of being very pretty like yourself. Girls in porn know how to please men orally. Do you think you can do that for me?"

Hesitantly, Renee says; "yes, I can do that."

She gets on her knees and I lean back on the desk in ecstasy to the blowjob I'm about to take from this perfect little girl. My dick is already out and ready to go when she first wraps those red lips around it. She sucked it like most non pornstar 18 year olds do, it was not how I dreamed of, so I had to make my own dreams come true.

"Renee, girls in the movies go all the way down so I need you to show me that you can do that."

She tried, but couldn't go all the way on her own. I wanted to see the makeup run off her face but she wasn't going to do that for me.

"Renee, I want to see your mascara running down your face and thats what all the guys at home want, if you can't do that you might as well leave."

"NO! Please, let me show you I'm worth it."

'Please, let me show you I'm worth it' that is what I wanted to hear. I grab that beautiful head of brown hair and start pushing it down on my cock; "show me that you're worth it". She gets the hang of it and starts blowing me like she should. "Good girl thats how you suck my cock. You wouldn't have to let me fuck your throat like this if you just let your boyfriend do this to you." She whimpers and gags, but keeps letting me push my cock into her throat. I want to cum when I come up with a great idea.

"Give me your panties." She takes my dick out of her mouth and looks at me while she goes to take of her pink satin panties.

"NO! Keep it in your mouth!" I sternly tell her.

She slips her silky panties off and gives them to me. I smell the beautiful teen pussy on them and give them a lick. I slide them over her head so that I can look at how pretty they are while she is deepthroating me to the best of her ability.

Those panties on her face and my cock in her throat is making me want to cum so badly. I put both hands on her head and push her down until my cock disappears inside her mouth. I bounce her panty covered head up and down until I explode in her throat. She cant handle it and coughs up my cum and it drips out of her panties. She's out of breath and breathing hard.

"Lick those panties clean."

She takes her pink satin panties off her head. Her makeup is running down her face and she takes that young tongue and start licking my cum off her panties. Watching that tongue lick those panties makes me want to come all over again. When she sucks the panties clean she looks at me and asks "is that okay?"

"No, put them on and crawl out my door." I say.

She slides her pink satin panties up her tan legs and under her skirt. They look so good with the wet spots of my cum and her spit. She gets on her hands and knees and starts crawling towards the door. That 18 year old ass looks so amazing crawling away and I cant wait to see it crawl back to me.