Pink Sky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * *

When Jager awoke, the spot next to him on the bed was empty. Frowning as he stretched his sleep-stiffened limbs, he pushed his naked body from the bed. The soft light of very early morning peeked through the gaps around the door to the home, which did not hold another being besides his own. He moved to the doorway, and pushed open the dried wood. He squinted at the contrast of light, and once adjusted, he smiled. Cecily was bent near the small stream that ran right past the house, bathing herself with the water she cupped in her hands. She noticed him immediately and smiled over her shoulder at him. Jager crossed the short distance quickly and wrapped his arms around her chilled shoulders from behind. She griped his forearm lightly, leaning against his much larger form. They stood still and watched the sky for a few minutes as the sun rose.

"So pink," Jager spoke into her hair as the horizon took on a bright petal color.

"So...pink," Cecily repeated quietly. Jager smiled against her cheek. He took her by the wrist and made a sweeping gesture with her open palm.

"Sky," he said. Cecily stepped away from his arms and turned, looking at his face, head titled lightly to one side. He gestured to the area above them and said again, "Sky."

"...sk...sky," Cecily tried, pointing up to the heavens. Jager smiled and nodded. They she pointed at the sunrise unfolding in front of them and with a sweeping motion of her hand, said, "so pink sky."

Jager nodded, grinning widely. "Pink sky," he repeated. Jager felt his heart swell as he bent, pressing his lips to hers softly. She looped her arms around his neck and returned the kiss. Grasping her thighs, he lifted her slight body and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Jager carried his treasure back inside the small home.

12