Pink Sploodge Goes Continental

Story Info
Rosi plans a solo party but receives an unexpected gift.
7.8k words
4.67
2.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was inspired by Maestro84's stories about mood slime, which I have called Pink Sploodge. Maestro84's characters are mainly straight and I was curious what might happen if a trans person happened to come into contact with the ectoplasmic substance.

The first pages are scene setting and if you can't wait, please skip them to go straight to the action.

Pink Sploodge goes Continental

It was a warm Thursday afternoon in May and I was heading home with a spring in my step anticipating the pleasures I was looking forward to on Friday and the long weekend.

For the first time in years I was free. Office party behind me, the figurative gold watch on my wrist. I was free to be the person I had for many years longed to be.

I was heading to my flat in a tower block overlooking the Scheldt, which I had bought after my partner had died a few years previously. The children had emigrated, one to Canada and the other to the Far East, so I had no need of a large house and besides the extra money was welcome. And now I had a decent pension and a flourishing portfolio of investments.

Why shouldn't I be happy after all?

Perhaps because I felt that I should have explored my sexuality more, that I should have acknowledged my gender feelings, and now that I had retired it was really too late to opt for another role.

It was sticky warm and so instead of waiting in the stuffy tram to reach my halt I stepped out and walked along the narrow streets of the old city.

I skirted the red-light district, with its glowing reds and blues, for tomorrow I had other plans and would indulge myself freely without the consolations of paid love.

As I crossed the bridge over the old docks the air began to feel fresher and I quickened my pace as I expected a busy evening.

I arrived at my block and more out of habit than anticipation I opened my mailbox. A couple of advertising folders, a flyer for a pizza delivery firm and, underneath, a letter addressed to me in a hand I should have recognized.

Scooping it all up, I went to the lift and rose the 8 floors to my flat.

The sun still blazed over the River and after dropping my briefcase I went round opening windows and making sure that the flyscreens were in.

Then into the bedroom, where I shed my clothes and went into the bathroom where I quickly douched before slipping on some feminine underwear and a lovely, rainbow silk kaftan I had bought myself for my birthday.

This evening I couldn't be bothered with cooking food so I ordered sushi by phone and sat down to examine my mysterious letter.

The stamp was American, but there was no return address on the envelope, so the mystery persisted. There was something stiff and rectangular in the envelope about the size of a credit card, but thicker.

Defeated I carefully slit the letter open with a paring knife.

A folded sheet of paper fell out which, once unfolded, revealed what I first took to be a flexible biscuit sheathed in plastic. Pressing it made me think it was perhaps the same material as a beer mat. Except that it was pink. I couldn't help but noticing that it had a remarkably agreeable odour.

On the paper were the handwritten words, "Happy Birthday Rosi! I saw this and I had to think of you and the fun we used to have together. When you want to use it just let it soak for 24 hours in freshly prepared lube"

Only one person who ever called me Rosi, and I hadn't seen him/her for almost 20 years.

Quite a surprise. Fancy Gina thinking of me. I'd often wondered how he/she was getting on in the US. Alas no other information, yet apparently she had been able to find my address.

Yes we'd had an affair 20 odd years ago. A torrid affair that had confronted me with my gender feelings and the realization that I had to make the best of my situation. There had been tears, but all had been settled and forgotten, or perhaps not...

I looked at the card again. I saw now there were some tiny words printed on the plastic in the lower lefthand corner. I took the magnifying glass on the desk and peered at them.

"Welcome to Doll's House" I read.

I went over to the fridge and opened the freezer. I took out a plastic box and, after a brief reflection, put it in the microwave.

About ten minutes later, the contents had melted and I divided it equally into two smaller plastic boxes. In one box I laid the mysterious card, after removing the film of course. I put the lids back on both boxes and placed them on top of the fridge to slowly warm up after their sudden defrosting.

The doorbell rang. It was the delivery boy. "Wait a second please, I'll be down in a minute".

Grabbing my purse and keys, gathering my kaftan about me and sticking my feet into my mules, I went down to collect my dinner. Mercifully the delivery boy did not grin or make a remark and accepted a tip in return for his speedy departure.

I ate my sushi at the kitchen table and watched the evening news.

After clearing up, I set about my preparations for the morrow.

First I got out my party lighting and set up UV lights and a starry night effect to shine on the ceiling. I unpacked my illuminated water column and filled it with water before plugging the base into the socket. I then added a couple of colour-changing lights and various red leds to create a gentle glow.

I put my bluetooth speakers on each side of the bed.

I also retrieved my thrusting cushion from the bottom of the cupboard and after inspection placed the heavy object under the bed for use tomorrow.

When I had arranged everything to my satisfaction, I set up a bedside table. It had two levels. After rolling out kitchen roll to protect the table I placed my dildos and toys in the anticipated order of use. I protected the lower deck in the same way.

I would be placing the used dildos here as well as the poppers and lube.

The next step was to roll a joint to enjoy and to round my little party off.

After producing a promising joint containing a mixture of hashish and super lemon haze weed, I turned to myself.

I ran the bath and soaked for half an hour and inspected my body for any stray hairs that had escaped the daily razoring.

Once I was all warm and soft, I took the razor stick and fitted a razor in it. With the help of the double mirrors in the bathroom I managed to deal with all the inaccessible hairs on my back.

Finally back in the living room, I turned on the tv and attended to my fingers and toes, carefully trimming and buffing them before applying a coat of nail protector followed by two coats of Viva Magenta.

It was then that I noticed a scrap of paper on the kitchen floor.

I picked it up and read the following handwritten note:

"Darling Rosi, I know I haven't been in touch for ages, but I hope this helps make it up to you. Once you've put the card in your lube mix, just let it soak and mature. It picks up on sex vibes and will become active if you place it near a porn show for a few hours. Don't forget to keep a little of the mix back for use another time. It stores well in a sealed tupperware container in the deep freeze. By the way this stuff responds to emotions and feelings, so don't be angry or paranoid round it. Remember Ghostbusters? Well it's sort of related to the pink ectoplasm in that film. The pink slime, remember? Anyways happy birthday to you darling. See I remembered! Kisses and happy memories".

My heart flipped a beat, so it really was Gina, but what was she doing now?

I stood up and went to the plastic box containing the lube with the card. It had turned an orangey sort of pink and glinted strangely in the light. Deciding to follow Gina's advice, I poured a little of the pinky lube into a small Tupperware pot, sealed it and put it in the freezer. I picked up the bigger box and placed it on the table next to my laptop. I searched some transgender porn and set it to play continuously. I also made sure the lid on the box was firmly shut so that none would accidently get on my persian rugs.

Once I'd finished, I poured myself a glass of wine and watched a rom-com until it was time to go to bed.

The next day.

I was up at 9 feeling well-rested albeit combined with tingling anticipation.

After retrieving the newspaper from the letterbox, I ate my breakfast in my kimono on my balcony at the back of the building.

After finishing I carried the breakfast things into the kitchen and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

Time to look at that pink sploodge I thought. I always called the lube sploodge.

I picked up the box and was surprised to notice that it felt warm, body warm even.

I felt the other box of normal sploodge, but that was cool, and didn't thrum.

Didn't thrum! The realization that the box of pink sploodge thrummed made me pick it up and feel it again. And yes! It thrummed. A steady vibration rather like what you'd feel if you sat on a motorbike.

So that's what she meant by activation... I still had the box in my hands and suddenly I could swear it gave a kick. I quickly put it back on the table and went to get on with my preparations.

First anal douche! I stood in the shower with the enema hose up my bum letting the water clear me out. The thermostatic valve on the hose made sure that I wouldn't get excessively hot water inside.

After 10 minutes, I withdrew the 18" shower shot and went to sit on the loo, where I allowed the remaining water dribble out.

"One down, three more to go", I thought.

I shaved my face again and quickly went over the other bits to make sure I was perfectly smooth.

I removed the duvet from my bed and left it folded on the floor at the foot end.

I got out a mattress protector and spread it over the sheets on the bed, followed by a terry fitted sheet. Next came two extra large beach towels that I'd had hemmed to the right size. Over this came two large absorbent animal print (leopard) blankets. I placed two large cushions at the head end and wrapped them in towels.

Finally I placed a large beach towel on the bed where I would be installing myself later.

I placed a number of clean towels within easy reach at my side in the bed.

When I straightened up a felt a little gurgle and went back and sat the loo again to release some more water.

I went back to the living room and retrieved my phone and put it on the charger. I'd made a play list and didn't want my phone to go flat during the session.

I paused to think and then carried both boxes of lube into the bedroom and placed them on the bedside table. Next to them I placed a few large syringes.

I hung a computer camera up so that it was focussed on the bed. I would then be able to rerun the proceedings once they were over.

I looked at the clock and decided it was time for the next clean out, so back in the shower with the shower shot up my bum.

After that I went back into the living room and after spreading a towel I sat on the sofa. With me I had little precision scale, a tiny glass jar and a potato knife.

I set up the scale, opened the jar and using the knife I measured out 180 mg of the crystals in the jar.

I closed the jar, and then carefully transferred the little pile of crystals to a small glass.

I went to my desk and from a drawer I picked out a 15 ml syringe with the tip cut off. I put the syringe with the crystals in the glass.

I felt slightly peckish, so I prepared some salad and tomatoes and had a light lunch.

After lunch, I carried an ashtray, a lighter, a glass and two bottles of sparkling water into the bedroom and put them ready for use later.

Into the shower again to repeat the ritual flushing. I was pleased to note that the water was coming out clean.

Back in the living room I filled the little syringe with sparkling water and then carefully squirted the water over the crystals in the class. I stirred for a few seconds with the syringe and saw that the crystals had entirely disappeared. I filled the syringe again but only half full.

I added this water to the glass again.

I carried the glass and its contents into the bedroom ready for use later on.

I switched all the party lights on, put my phone next to the bed and plugged the charger into the wall socket.

Time to get ready!

I put on my nicest lingerie with a bra and knicker set I'd found on the internet and a matching sheer babydoll.

Make up time and after an hour of concentrated work I looked back at myself transformed into Rosi. I'd bought a new naughty pinky-red wig for the occasion and popped it on. I thought I looked delicious. The garter belt and stockings would have to be added later.

Last enema.

I took off the wig, slipped off my knickers and stepped into the shower again, being careful not to smear my face. I applied a bit of silicon lube to my bumhole and slid the shower shot inside. I ran the water for ten minutes and then sat on the loo for another 10 to make sure all the water was out.

While I was drying my bummy I popped half a Dexedrine before putting on the suspender belt and seamed stockings. I then slipped on the knicks over the suspenders.

It was almost 6 pm and I was ready and the fun could begin.

I lay back on my cushions and started the music. As the first of the binaural beats rolled through the room, I lay back on the bed and took the syringe with the glass of dissolved mdma. I filled the syringe and then pulling back the crotch of my knicks I applied some more silicon lube to my hole and inserted the syringe. Once it was fully in I pressed down on the plunger.

I lay back admiring the lights, the sky projector, the bubbling water column and let the beats work on my body. What would the night bring? My little celebration of Rosi, the cock queen....

I unscrewed the poppers and poured a little into the inhaling bottle. I wouldn't need those just yet though.

Very slowly I started to feel the drugs work. The Dexedrine was making me think about sex and then I began to get the swirly feeling marking the onset of the mdma high.

After about twenty minutes, I thought it was time and reaching over to the plain sploodge, I filled one of the big syringes with the sploodge lube.

I removed my knicks, and then using a little of the lube leaking from the syringe lubed up my hole prior to inserting the syringe. I pressed down on the plunger and felt the cool lube flow into my rectum. Just to make sure I filled a second syringe and repeated the process.

My skin was hot and sensitive, my tits felt tingly, I was squeezing my legs together and squirming and I was longing for relief.

I stood up and took the thrusting cushion from under the bed and placed it so that it would be between my legs when I lay back on the bed.

I took my favourite opening dildo, a nice tapering 12 incher, and dipped the end in the sploodge.

It's a nice dildo with series of rings that get progressively larger. After the rings there is a straight bit a speed bump and longer straight bit.

I lay back on the bed with the tip of the dildo pressing against my hole and the base against the heavy thrusting cushion.

It was time to go.

I let myself bear down on the dildo and I felt it slipping into my hole, each ring providing a little frisson of sensation until I got to the speed bump, and then a little extra push.

Tiesto's Let the Rush Come started to play and I got into it, pushing my hips against the dildo with the heavy beat, letting my hole go back and forth over the speed bump.

The dreamy female voice calling me into the music. I was enjoying this, just loosening my hole up. I clutched my left breast wanting to stimulate the nipple but then realized my bra was still on.

With an effort I straightened up and reaching round and unclipped the bra.

I put a little lube on my left hand and started caressing my nipple while I continued to dance on the dildo.

This was good. I felt lovely and so I reached out for the poppers and took a little sniff. Instantly I was flying and thrust down on the dildo so that my bum cheeks hit the cushion.

For a minute or so I was out of it, somehow automatically working my hole on the dildo. Super.

I lay there recovering, enjoying the lovely sense of peace and connectedness that mdma gives you. I placed my hand on my shrivelled cock, unresponsive because of the drug. I rubbed in the area, wondering what it would be like to have a clit and the creamy folds of a vagina. I pressed my middle finger into the area just under my balls, where my vulva would have been, should have been....

Another good song and I rouse myself and heave my bum up so that I can stimulate my anus on the rings of the dildo, occasionally dipping down so that my prostate can enjoy the speed bump. It all feels nice and loose and I think perhaps I should try a larger dildo that can really reach the more sensitive spots deeper inside.

I look at the time, more than hour has passed since taking my first dose, so perhaps time for the second.

I sit up straight. Fill the small syringe with the remainder of the drug and squirt it inside. I put a butt plug in, to stop any leakage. I see the other half of the Dexedrine and decide to take it as well.

I get out the next dildo. This one is called a bobbin. It's almost 7 cm thick and at 33 cm long, long enough to go into the sigmoid. It looks like a string of short fat sausages, the variations in size make for a delightful feeling as they pass through the anus and the sigmoid.

I decide to try out the new pink sploodge.

I open the lid on the plastic box and am surprised to see the liquid turning around like a life thing in the box.

I place one of the big syringes in the liquid and suck it up into the barrel of the syringe. I fill a second one as a back up.

I become aware of the amazing intoxicating smell this sploodge is giving off. It makes me think of sperm, wet pussies, hot skin and sex, with overtones of new bread, fresh manure and roses.

I put the bobbin dildo in position. I then place the syringe against my hole. My fingers tingle where I have come into contact with the sploodge. I can feel the tingling creeping up my arm bringing a sort of rushing warmth with it. I know I have to act quickly. I pull the butt plug out and push the syringe in and press the plunger down.

It hits me more or less instantly, a fluttering live sensation in my bum. A flush of total heat, passes through me from bottom to top. A sudden flush of sensation as if a million tiny feathers were stroking me inside.

Without even thinking about my arm reaches out for the second syringe and repeats the application.

I feel an orgasm building and not wanting to waste the moment my hole finds the dildo and I slide down on it.

This feels fantastic, my hole feels so sensitive and alive, the sensation is unbelievable sexy and I spread my buttocks to work in as much dildo I can get.

The playlist works with me and Sandstorm by Darude comes on.

I dance with the electrifying beat. My nipples ache, so I reach to the pink sploodge box and dip my hand in it and spread it over my breasts.

Instantly I feel as if my nipples are about to burst, such is the pleasure the pink sploodge arouses.

I reach out for the nipple honkers and place one over each breast.

I then lie back and let my bum take over.

I feel the sections going in and then they are pushing at the top of the rectum demanding admittance.

Perhaps it's not quite loose enough there yet.

But the magic sploodge seems to be helping and slowly I start to feel I'm opening up.

The poppers are surprisingly in my hand. I suck and feel the head of the dildo whizzing into my sigmoid, over the sensitive narrowing and then down again,

My body seems to be working automatically and then the dildo retracts, then back in, and I can feel the tingles getting stronger and stronger. Pounding like surf on a shore. Building up to a bigger roll, the feathery fluttery feeling that drums up stronger and stronger, announcing orgasm for the taking, there to be admitted, as I obscenely take my pleasure, ramming my arse onto the humungous tool. There it is! My tits are bursting, I am groaning and moaning, I feel the pleasure roaring over me and my body arcs and spasms as the convulsive climax surges through me.