Pink Sploodge Goes Continental

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes pass, but as I lie there recovering I feel the dildo stir. Thrum. Hum. Vibrate and very slowly it starts to shake back and forth without me doing a thing.

I'm amazed, but at the same time I'm so high and happy that I let it happen.

My senses slowly return and then higher processes take over and I think, "What?".

I struggle to sit up and feel the dildo still trying to move.

I say out loud, "Listen pink sploodge! I think you are making the dildo move. Push forwards if I'm right!"

I feel a sharp jerk in my bum.

"Okay", I say, "This is what we are going to do".

I feel a thrum.

"We are going to change dildos -- a bigger one".

Double thrum.

"We will take this dildo out".

Suddenly the dildo slid out of my hole.

I reached out to the next dildo, my favourite, because of its lovely thickness and the pronounced rim around the mushroom head.

"Let's lube this one up".

I dipped the head in the box of pink lube. Pausing for a moment I decide to pour the rest of the plain sploodge into the pink sploodge.

I dip my hand into the mixture and coat the thick veiny 14 inch cock in lube. My hands seem to tingle where the sploodge has touched them.

"Pink sploodge are you listening? Squeeze my tits to say yes".

I feel two two firm squeezes on my tits, which have lost their honkers but seem to have miraculously increased in size.

"I am going to bend over the cushions so my arse is wide open and then you can put this big black cock in my hole. Okay"?

Another squeeze.

Encouraged I laboriously pile up the two big cushions and lay towels over them.

I turn my body and let myself fall face first over the pile.

I arrange myself so my hips are supported by the cushions and my head is comfortably supported by a pillow. I feel around and find the poppers.

I pull up my knees so they are on each side of the cushions. No weight is on my legs now and I can feel how my arsehole is exposed to the room.

There is dreamy music playing and I let myself be carried along by it. I feel something probing my hole.

"That's it baby", I say. "Fuck me good".

The probing continues and then I feel a push. "Yes baby! Push it in me!"

Beyoncé is singing, Naughty Girl.

"Here I am, your naughty girl".

The push gets stronger and then I feel myself stretching, as the head of the dildo slowly pushes into my bum. For a second it feels like it will never go in, but then the dildo thrums and slowly, slowly the head plops into my bum.

The magic sploodge fizzes and tingles around the intruder, sparking delicious feelings that I want to feel more of. One of my favourite sex numbers comes on. Benny Benassi with "I love my sex". The flat thumping beat is perfect for me and on each beat I push back and then withdraw.

Pink sploodge has other ideas and I feel a weight pinning me down and the dildo moves all its own. At the same time I feel something like a warm hot wet hand enclose my cock and balls, and a gentle pleasurable pressure in my perineum.

I relax and the dildo moves back and forth with the suggestive music.

"I love my dresses, skirts, perfumes and jewels

I love my money, power

And I love my sex

And I love my sex

And I love my sex

And I love my sex"

Almost without realizing it the head of the dildo passes through the sensitive narrow stricture at the top of the rectum.

I feel the flare of the mushroom slip over this sensitive spot sending shooting stars of pleasure into my brain.

It goes back up and then again, this time with an added tingle,

I can feel it coming, again up and then back down,

but this time the pressure is greater and more obvious.

I groan and sigh, "Delicious",

I want it to be bigger still and this time I can really feel more resistance, but the accompanying relief as it goes through is even greater.

"Lovely".

"Yes, fuck me more like that darling!"

The dildo responds and the head feels huge and electric as every movement sparks tingles and yummy sensations.

I'm going to orgasm I know and then it's there and the dildo is thrumming with the flare flipping quickly back and forth over the exact spot.

I cry out: an incomprehensible utterance of profound sexual pleasure as my back arches and my body shakes uncontrollably as the orgasm takes hold.

I flop, breath and recover and realize the same music is still running,

"I love my dresses, skirts, perfumes and jewels

I love my money, power

And I love my sex

And I love my sex

And I love my sex

And I love my sex"

The dildo is still moving, but I'm also aware that my genitals are being very sensually caressed.

Something is caressing my buttocks too.

It's overpowering, it's as if my skin is orgasmic all the sensations are overwhelming and the dildo is building up again.

It's concentrating on my anus now and I can feel the head plopping back and forth through the hole, which is utterly delicious. Through the hole that was so tight a few minutes ago.

A different song comes on.

"Push me and then just touch me

Till I can get my

Satisfaction

Satisfaction

Satisfaction

Satisfaction

Satisfaction"

I want to go again.

"Yes please, fuck me! Fill me with cock. Fill me with your cum.

I flop forward, slave to the dildo. It feels loose.

"Bigger please" I groan.

The dildo suddenly feels tighter and as it approaches the top I can feel that it might not go through easily.

It retracts and I feel a burst of heat.

Back up now and the enlarged head is there ready to push through again.

"Satisfaction, satisfaction", I hear,

Another retreat and now it's almost there.

The tube of the poppers inhaler is thrust into my mouth.

I inhale, and I'm rewarded by the feeling of the head slipping through the stricture

and then pulling back and thrumming and then again and again into yet another staggering orgasm.

As it ends I feel myself being filled with hot liquid, which ignites an intense pleasure in my innards. It fills me and I am about to burst.

I start to push out and the I full the grossly enlarged head of the dildo passing back out and slipping down my rectum and with a flood of pink sploodge it bursts through my anus onto the blanket.

"There", I say, "There's our baby".

I think I lose consciousness.

A pink creature reposes at the end of the bed.

It looks at the human in front of it.

It feels deep sympathy and affection for it.

If the creature knew what love was it would have recognized that it felt love for the human.

The creature depended on human emotion and sensation to generate. This one had given it such deeply affectionate feelings that it could only return them.

Thanks to the human it could start a life here in this place.

It assessed the figure on the bed, could it take more, had it reached its limits or could it take more this evening?

It checked the human's energy levels, which were surprisingly high. Somewhat dehydrated though. It should drink.

The creature analysed the human's desires noting the human's regret at its aging and unfeminine body. That was easily solved.

But first water.

The pink creature dissolves into separate streams and disappear into the mouth, ears, penis, and anus of the unconscious human.

The human stirs and struggles to sit straight.

It opens its eyes, which have a pinkish glint.

It reaches out for a bottle of water and a glass.

Its breasts bounce on its chest, for a second the nipples seem to glow pink.

I drink thirstily. I'd forgotten about the water. I take a second glass.

I feel a weight on my chest and feel that my breasts have grown. How amazing.

I stand up, a bit unsteady, and go to look in the mirror. I indeed have breasts. I feel them and shiver. Super sensitive. Must be a C cup!

I turn in the mirror and see that my bum seems to be bigger too. My hips look wider and I look a lot more feminine than I did.

I wonder if I'll still look like this tomorrow or if it will all fade away.

I squeeze my breasts and feel a surge of lust go through me.

My penis is a tiny shrivelled shrimp I notice.

I sit back on the edge of the bed, thinking, "What now?"

I feel my anus, it doesn't seem to be at all sore.

I remember that I still have a very large dildo that I bought in an overenthusiastic moment a few years ago, but it was hopelessly oversized.

It's in the box in the wardrobe. I get up and open the wardrobe door and the dildo is there waiting for me.

"Pink sploodge?" I say. "Would you like to help me with this?"

I hear a noise behind me and I see the big syringe tapping on the box containing the rest of the sploodge.

I go back to the bed and bend over on my hands and knees. I feel the sploodge flowing into my waiting hole and then another application and another.

The heat and energy radiates through my body and lust courses through my blood. I want to play with my new tits but make do with just one hand and balance on the other

I then feel my anus being stretched and dilated and then quite suddenly a push against my hole. I can't quite believe it and indeed it is suddenly retracted.

Something huge grabs my body and turns me round so I'm looking up at the stars projected on the ceiling. The music is still playing.

I'm lying on my back. Then my legs are lifted up, separated and suspended in mid air. My head is slightly elevated and I seem to have been placed in an invisible sling.

Again I feel a slippery intruder, it's as if an invisible hand is pushing in and out of me. It doesn't go deep, just pushes in and draws back in time with the music, making sloshy noises.

After a few pushes I start to become aroused and want more and deeper, but the hand or whatever just seems to be getting bigger and bigger as it keeps on working. I wonder if poppers would help and feel with my hand, but my hand finds no bed underneath me. I'm suspended in mid air it seems.

Curiouser and curiouser.

The poppers are held up in front of my face, they move from side to side in a negative motion and then disappear.

The thing in my arse is very big now and I feel myself getting looser and looser.

I have my hands on my breasts and squeeze the nipples, pink liquid comes out as I squeeze and I raise to my mouth to taste. Deliciously sweet juice, and I scoop more up and drink it down. I feel the nectar trickling down my throat and experience a sense of joy at the lovely things that are happening to me.

I am on fire now and then I feel the huge thing pressing at my bum again.

Slowly, slowly with a constant thrum, the massive head enters my rectum, and plops into position and stops.

"Shall we smoke the joint?", I hear.

"Can we smoke it together?", I ask.

"Of course we can," I hear again. A husky contralto dripping with sex.

"Give me a good memory of stoned sex" the voice says, "And we'll go there."

I remember a glorious cunninlingus while doing a 69 with a girl after smoking a joint.

"That feels nice" says the voice, "Let's do that and you can take this dildo too".

The ashtray, the lighter and the joint appear before me.

"You light it!", says the voice. "I can't".

The ashtray is placed on my tummy, the tip of the joint between my lips, the lighter in my hand.

I fire up and take a deep inhale. I puff a little to make sure it's burning evenly and then take another long draw.

I hold the joint up. Samba pa ti is playing

The joint disappears and I see a cloud of exhaled smoke next to me and then another one.

The joint returns and I take another deep draw. I can feel it start taking an effect.

I'm getting a heavy deliciously relaxed feeling in my pelvis.

I hand the joint over and I see the tip glowing red and a cloud of smoke.

It glows red again and another cloud of smoke, a pink hand appears in front me and hands me the joint.

"Wow", I say

I take a massive hit and then another and hand the joint back to the hand, which now also has an arm.

"Don't overheat it" I say as I see the tip of the joint glowing red.

A belch of smoke appears and I start to see the outline of a woman next to me.

"Hallo" I say and giggle.

Another cloud and the woman is now clearly visible, voluptuous, pink and looking at me as she returns the joint to me.

"Here", she says, "Are you feeling it?"

"Umm, I'm feeling it. Lovely relaxed and my hole is hungry!"

Again I draw the smoke down, holding it in my lungs as long as possible.

I feel the heightened sensuality due to the drug. Everything feels ten times sexier.

I am deeply relaxed and my bum longs to slide down on the dildo.

When I think this I suddenly can and I feel the huge object sliding into me.

"Another!", she says.

I take another mighty drag.

I can feel the dildo moving into me. It feels more wonderful than even before. Enhanced by the effects of the drug.

I'm unable to stop moving in time to the music.

The joint is being held in my lips.

I suck in deeply.

I feel a hand squeezing my genitals and perineum.

"Last one" she says.

Again I inhale deeply and then the joint disappears along with the ashtray and the lighter.

I'm dancing on the dildo in time to the music, the rim of the dildo's head is nearing the sensitive spot. I feel pulses building up to an orgasm.

Somebody is kissing me. I feel a long tongue reaching into my mouth and my throat. At the same time a hand is cupping my genitals and a finger pressing into the place where my vagina should be.

It slips up and down where I should have labia and brings me intense feelings of pleasure.

My hips work the dildo towards the sweet spot and I continue to dance.

The mouth withdraws and a leg is lifted over my face and a hot dripping cunt is lowered onto my waiting lips.

I flick my tongue into the folds of flesh. Everything tastes delicious. Close to orgasm now, I lash with my tongue into the hot labia, trying to pass on the feelings to my ectoplasmic companion. My nose presses into her dripping vulva and my tongue seems to grow and thicken as I pass the sensations on to her. The hand in my crotch is working wonders and becomes a new centre of orgasmic pleasure. My nose seems to grow into her vulva and she moves on it, while I continue to pleasure her clit with my tongue. The orgasm in my bum is on hold, while another one builds between my legs. My mind is in a red valley of luscious juices and sensation. I'm loving the vagina and indeed, I feel a spasm of pleasure pass through her and a new flood of juice pours into my mouth. I'm sucking on her swollen clit and then I realize I can feel somebody sucking on my genitals. I lick her and feel the swish below too. I suck and swish and each action is repeated on me. In this way I soon learn what to do to create the best feelings and as I raise my hips to her mouth I feel the orgasm coming in my crotch and in my hole too. Just thrust a little more and there they are, I shout with pleasure and feel my voice echoed below, triggering yet more mini-orgasms. My back is arching and heaving as the torrent of love passes through me to be received by my pink friend. My whole head is engulfed by her vagina as it spreads to receive me, I feel the convulsions of her body as she too orgasms and expels her magic sploodge, covering me in the miraculous substance and sending entire skin orgasms through me.

My eyes are shut and the music still beats and here comes the next song catching me in the rhythm. I feel myself thrusting to the music as the song takes over. I am in a dream of a sunny beach and sea. I'm being fucked by a big big cock and it is lovely. I want it to come and soothe me inside. I draw it out and push harder to make it come and in doing I start to build another orgasm. While I fuck, I hold my breasts and flick my nipples, which are hard and deliciously sensitive.

I then drop my right hand and feel my crotch and encounter a wet sensitive slit and a clit. I feel my clit expand and play with it, occasionally dipping a finger into the hole underneath it. I play a little more and then a new orgasm engulfs me and I feel the hot liquid spurting into my bumhole again before I black out and disintegrate into a million stars.

The human heaves and groans on the bed. Sexual energy pours off its ecstatic body, The watching being gathers itself together, having lost control over its integrity when it shared the human's mighty orgasm. Bits of sploodge are scattered over the room and now creep and slide together to make a formless lump again.

It wants to repeat this overwhelming experience, but realizes it needs the effect of the cannabis to get there.

It forms into an elongated shape and extends a hand which it uses to pull the dildo out of the human's expanded arse and then to press itself into the hot human hole. It picks up a new rhythm from the music and brings the human into a new dream of love.

A new different cock is fucking me now and we seem to be on a dance floor with a hundred or so couples. The men all have huge cocks like the one in me and they are all plugged into their dance partners. All the partners are balanced on their men's cocks, apparently without effort. One swirls past me and raises a cigarette to her lips. ...

"Got a light dear", I hear.

Yes I've got a light, I think and feel with my hand and there is the lighter.

I hold it up and then she holds the cigarette to it. I flick the lighter and she sucks the flame into her cigarette.

The dream fades and I feel lips on my mouth. I open my mouth and receive a smokey cloud of tingling sensation.

I enjoy a smothering kiss with a tongue that seems to slip into my throat and then suddenly another breath of hot tingles.

I'm breathing pink scented air and each breath makes me feel pinker and more voluptuous than ever before.

Each breath adds to the sparkles of sensation that course through my lungs, traversing my body from toes to tip of my nose.

I'm floating in seas of voluptuous feelings. Yet the breaths of electrifying pleasure continue until my consciousness surrenders and I can only register the sensual deliciousness of my creamy situation.

My tits tingle and I feel my nipples being suckled, which sends sharp twinges down my spine and into my yearning lap.

I seem to be floating in a sea of shimmering sensation. Slithery sensations slide over my behind and my bumhole is so delightfully full that each slight movement leaves me on the edge of orgasm. Something has engulfed my clit and labia with warm goo and what feels like a tongue strokes the tender tissues with electrifying effect. I can feel my urethra being explored and suddenly I feel liquid ecstasy sweetly flowing into my bladder to create a sense of delightful fullness.

I am being invaded entirely and comprehensively, my skin is orgasm, I feel sweet sliding hands slip over my sides, my back, from the toes up to the crown of my head. I'm being caressed all over, entirely, bathing in a lovely pink bubble. Silky smooth feelings stroke my skin, caress my nipples, my breasts, my face, my ears, my ears, submerging me, absorbing me, drowning out consciousness.

I push back, willing more cock into my cunt, more cock into my arse, fill my bursting bladder, my mouth, completely, just take me and fill me.

I am engulfed, enclosed in a pink bubble of sploodge that caresses and loves me.

The sensations build, I feel them rushing, intensifying, pulsing squeezes that grip my entire body, sending ripples of pleasure through me, faster and faster as I am pushed, squeezed, pressed, forced and thrust into a new world and then it happens, the final explosion as I pulse and expand and pulse and explode into the ultimate orgasm at it boils through me, obliterating consciousness, shimmering light and endless space.

My body heaves, shakes, jerks and finally comes to rest as the music plays on.