Pink Sploodge Goes Continental

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lose all consciousness...

I wake some time later and with an effort sit up and relieve my distended bladder into the bucket at the side of the bed. Gingerly I struggle into the sitting position and eventually stand up and turn off the lights around the room. I leave the bedside light on. The dildos are all in place on the table next to me. There is no sign of my gooey companion. I check my body. Everything was so intense. I feel between my legs but I still have a cock, though my nipples feel amazingly sensitive.

I put a finger in my bum and I'm surprised there is no soreness at all. I take my favourite dildo and after coating it with lube push it into my behind, which accepts it gladly and with pleasure.

It feels so delicious in fact that I decide to go for a little ride. I place the end against the thrusting cushion and scoot down to push it in deeper. It feels lovely and so I put some good bouncing music on and start to dance.

I place my hands on my breasts while dancing and feel them grow under my fingers.

Soon the sensation from the dildo is pushing me along towards orgasm and I can feel it beckoning in the distance. I reach for the poppers, inhale and let myself go....

I awake, feeling amazingly refreshed and sensual. I lie in the bed exploring the libidinous feelings coursing through me. I have no headache, my mouth is not dry, I feel energetic and sexy.

I luxuriate in feeling myself wake up and then I arise and go to the bathroom.