Pink -The Happiest Day Of Our Lives

Story Info
Lovers reunited after time apart.
8.2k words
4.81
8.7k
16
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_22b
Red_22b
200 Followers

Again, I had expected to be at the end of this series by now, but I just decided to go with it. I would suggest reading the other 3 parts, 1. I'm Not Sleeping, 2. Uncomfortably Numb, and 3. Wish You Were Here, 4. Learning to Fly, before proceeding.

The usual confirmation that all engaging in sexual exploits are over 18 applies

This story is of fiction, and the property and creation of the writer.

####

It had been 4 weeks since I last saw my sister, and although we had spoken on the phone every day, I missed her like I was missing a limb. I had planned to see her more, following on from our romantic evolution at the start of July, but work and schedules just didn't make it possible to up sticks and leave. Mum had wanted me to do some maintenance on our old family home, and was very keen to delve into my personal life, as mothers do. "What happened that nice girl you are with?" She'd ask. I couldn't really tell the truth - She was 25 and killing me, and more importantly, I'm in love with my sister. I had deflected by asking Mum about her journey home with Mike, and she was very hesitant to even talk about it. He wasn't that scary, surely?

Finally the weekend was here and I had boarded the plane to Lanzarote and, Chloe. I came through the airport and spotted her immediately in the car park. Easily, the hottest woman in the place in her black Fiat 500, wearing sunglasses, and over her black hair was a yellow baseball cap to match her quite revealing bikini. This was not like the 'Aunt Jenny' one I previously had seen her in. Not quite the Clara, dental floss and 3 triangles, but the world was left with no misunderstanding, my sister was a knockout, with her cleavage, and what we quite obviously already a trimmer, tighter package. I wanted to have her right there and then, as she ran towards me with her arms outstretched and bikini straining at the weight of her boobs, and jumped into my arms, kissing me with her legs wrapped around me. "I've......missed.....you.....so fucking much!" she said, punctuated by her kisses.

"Oh you have no idea, it's like finally I won the lottery 4 weeks ago but couldn't find the ticket," I try to quantify my feelings as she locks me in a huge hug, almost bursting her boobs out of their yellow confines as they squish against my t-shirt.

We talk as she drives us home. I take time to take the piss about her black Fiat, having pink interior. "Hey, it's your fault! You christened me Pink/Pinkie, you can't expect me not to have pink interior," she shrieked, over the sound of the air blowing past the topless car.

"Oh I've no problems with your pink interior!" I immediately shoot back, giving her a raised eyebrow as I run my fingers up her leg, and under the mesh bikini bottom cover / skirt she had on.

"You'll make me crash, control yourself," she purrs, holding my hand on her exposed thigh.

As we drive up into the mountains, our chat turned to Mum, and I tell Chloe all about the new modifications I've done to her house and Chloe observed, "She really has been keeping you busy. She's only been here once since.....that weekend," she said, her voice getting deep and sultry at the end.

"I asked her about that weekend via her trip home with our Mike, but she didn't try to turn it, ask about you and me.....I do think you've an overactive imagination, worrying about her knowing about us," I reassure her, as she mentioned it, literally, ever time we spoke on the phone.

"Oh, Mike," Chloe sighs.

"What do you mean?" I quiz her.

"Oh brother, your lack of observation skills do not sooth my worry about Mum and us, Mum has quite the conundrum with Mike I think."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask, quite defensively.

"Adam! Really? She sat in my living room last weekend here, telling me all about him. I teased that she sounded like a teenage girl and she said exactly what you've just said. What's that supposed to mean!"

"You don't think, NO! Eeew," I say, screwing up my face.

"Behave! She's a young widow, she's only 58 you know!"

"Yeah, but that's.....eeeew! Dad's not even gone a year," I say. Immediately realising I sound like a complete asshole.

"Stop it, you're being a spoiled brat! Dad would be the first to tell her to get on with it," she says in a grumpy tone, now moving her hand from the top of mine to the steering wheel.

"Yeah, I know. It just takes a bit of getting used to, you know," I reply.

"Not as much as getting used to her kids being a couple," she says, not letting up with being the bossy big sister.

"You know you're quite sexy when you're pissed," I smile, finally getting a smile back in her face.

"My being sexy is not for debate. Your 'Brattyness' may be subject to further dissection", she teases, patting my hand that I have kept on her thigh throughout the journey.

"Isn't Mike married? I know very little about him," I ask, as I just know him as Mike, the biker guy.

"Was married," she says. "His wife died of cancer 4 years ago."

"Shit, he's only with us 3 years. Poor guy. But, you don't think they're going out already?"

"No. She's torn between thinking she might like him and and being unfaithful to Dad, I did emphasise to her that you can't help your feelings, or who you like," she said, squeezing my hand, adding, "But she just changed the subject."

Eventually we make it to her automatic gates, and up the driveway to her sprawling villa and grounds. She parked the car under the house, beside her Mercedes G-Wagon, and as she had to walk past me to get to the house, I grab her am, pulling her into an enflamed kiss. She moaned as I press her her tight against me, her weight pinning me back into the side of the Mercedes as my legs find themselves sandwiched between hers, with her rubbing her covered pussy against my shorts.

"Ok, ok, time out!" she exhales, breaking away from me. "We've got until Monday for that.....and it won't be in my garage!"

"Dunno, I find your G-Wagon quite the turn on," I say as I follow her, slapping her bum as she wiggles.

"STOP IT! It's only Friday morning, dear brother," she giggles, turning round to hug me around the neck as we enter the house, through the garage and into her kitchen. I run my hands down her back, over her bikini strap, and as we kiss, holding her by the waist, immediately notice it's smaller, even in the space of 4 weeks.

"Fucking hell, Chloe, you've lost weight. You look and feel amazing!" I exclaim, running my thumbs over her tummy.

"Thank you," she moans, hiding her face against my chest, then moving my hands to her boobs, she says, "And the girls haven't shrunk at all," rubbing her bikini covered boobs into my palms.

Running my hands up over her shoulder and down her back, I take her bikini tie between my finger and thumb, and gently give it a tug, saying, "Oh I'm not sure about that, I might have to check for myself."

"Mmmmmh," she moans, as I pull harder, both ties falling as the material parts and she adds, "You're so cheeky."

"My big sister taught me everything I know," I say, kissing her forehead, down over her little pixie nose, across her face, to her ear and neck that I know gets her hot.

"I'm am old woman, I'll be 40 next month. You'll be the death of me," she breathes, staring into my eyes as I rub her back.

"It's ok, I'll give you the kiss of life, though I might get distracted if you're wearing this bikini!, I breathe, making no apologies for starting straight down the gap between her tits."

"Mmmmm, better take it off then," she groaned as she guided my hands to her bikini top, now hanging open at the back.

I cup her breasts as we kiss, feeling the material of the bikini now loose and rubbing purposefully over her already erect nipples. "I've missed these," I grunt, before she turns, taking my hand in hers, leading me to the stairs as I curse her decision to cover her bikini bottoms from my hungry view.

As we enter her bedroom, I spot that in amongst all the black and pink, is a massive, 4-poster bed, sat on a black mat on a wooden floor with mesh, black drapes shading the white sheets within their precinct.

"Wow, I'm in Chloe Chambers' bedroom," I say, bringing her close to me again and kiss her mouth.

"You're such a fucking dork," she giggles, before her look turned serious and she said, "Do you know how much I missed you?"

"Yeah, I think I might. I was the other half of all the missing," I say, stroking her face and hair.

We kiss beside the bed, just enjoying the feeling of having our soul mate in our arms. There's no point in calling her anything else, she is 100% the air that I breathe.

She kissed me on the chest, through my t-shirt as she as she strokes up and under it to my abs, and I'm very shortly raising my arms as it comes off. This also also causes her open bikini top to finally lose the battle, and her boobs tumble freely from the yellow covering. She shimmies it down the front of her body, and as she's wearing suicidally high sandals, she rubs her amazing, full and fleshy tits quite high up on my bare torso. She also takes off her mesh skirt. "Mmmmm, mmmm, mmmm, oh god I've needed this," she moans as we kiss and rub as much skin together as possible.

I'm now hard as nails, and hoist her up by the bum to press her against me. Her legs encircle my waist, presenting me with the next thing to do. I hold her up by the bum with one hand and tug the tie at the side of her hip with the other, before switching arms and open the other side, pulling her bikini bottoms off. "You're overdressed," she hungrily moans as I set her onto the bed and kiss her, standing between her parted thighs. She kneads my hard cock through my shorts, before returning the favour and unties them, slipping both shorts and boxers down and off.

My cock springs free in front of her and she grips it with her small, right hand, not covering a third of my length. "Oh hello, Adam Jr, I've been looking forward to you," she purrs as she takes me into her mouth, leaning forward and taking me all the way to my shaven skin at the base, into her wet warmth, whilst cupping my balls. I massage her hair as she sucks and licks me, my cock now coated in warm saliva. "I need this inside me," she seductively groans, after releasing my swollen, purple head with a 'Pop'.

"You bet you do!" I reply, my gaze following her naked, peachy bum into the 4-poster bed as she lay on her back with her legs closed.

I crawl in and note her lying on her back, her right leg crossed over her left and her her left hand covering her pussy. I immediately know what she's going to do as I straddle her and we kiss. She cups my head, moaning into the kiss as she brushes her fingers through my hair.

I sit up and she shimmies up and against her avalanche of assorted patterned, pink, white and black pillows, all silky smooth. I look at her, hungrily as she pants, and see she has again covered her sex from my view. Im now at her shins, and as I look in her eyes, she simultaneously spreads her legs and uncovers her pussy as my breath leaves me with a "Mmmmm, wow!" as I drink in the sight of the coral coloured clam lay open before he. She's stroking my head as I lay between her arched thighs and breathes, "Did I do it right?"

"I could literally cum right now, Chloe," I say with true conviction at the beauty lain naked before me.

"Oh please don't," she almost begs before we kiss, and our tongues tangle.

I make my way to her neck, just below her ear and kiss and nibble at the soft, warm skin. I savour in the aroma of her perfume, that I now know is Light Blue, by Dolce & Gabbana.

She moans and keeps her fingers running through my hair as I nibble and kiss across her chest. "Don't tease me, I'm so horny right now. Please suck my tits," she cries with stabbing urgency, as I feel her hands not so much caress my hair anymore, but push me towards her increasingly heaving bosom.

'What the lady wants, the lady gets,' I think, as without further adieu, I cup her right breast into my left hand and suck her entire nipple and areola into my mouth, tasting her sweetness that I have thought about so much, greedily, before doing the same to her left tit. I gorge on Chloe's breasts like a man in the desert who's just found water, "Oh Adam, suck my tits, oh fuck.......Oh.....Ffffuck! She pants as I feel her body starting to ripple and writhe, with a look in her eyes is like she wants to devour me.

She's still brushing her fingers through my hair until I feel her grip tighten, her breathing increases pace and I feel her body stiffen as her orgasm begins to break. Her chest now has a red undertone, and sweat is making her look like she's just run a marathon. She heaves, causing her saliva bathed, right nipple to momentary slip from my mouth, before I gently bite it, holding the unruly nub in my bite as she ripples with cries of, "Ah, oh fuck! Oh god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

She pulls me up and I settle between her thighs. I take my cock in my hand and rub it on her clit, rubbing it over her tattoo and up down her slit. "Do you want me to go down on you?" I ask, looking at each other like we're both the prey to the other's hunter.

"Just fuck me!" she moans.

'Ok,' I gleefully think, as I lean into her and slowly sink into her wet, molten hot pussy, as its clinging to my thickness with that velvet grip I fucking love.

"Uuuuh, oh god! I've......missed that!" she groans. I lift her legs and tilt her hips, allowing me deeper inside her as I kiss her and scythe my thick cock between her pussy lips, her wetness the only thing allowing my throbbing member to move within her perfect fit, tight vice.

"Oh yeah.....Oh Adam......Oh fuck my pussy!" she shrieks, basking in the knowledge that she doesn't need to be quiet this time.

I hold her hand and raise her arms over her head, holding her mouth in a sloppy series of kisses before I kiss her just at the bottom of her armpit, making her yelp and twitch as I lick the sensitive skin up and down, that I had, in childhood, tickled to annoy her. I kiss her and continue by burying my cock to the hilt in her cunt, withdrawing to just the tip, and then slamming myself back into her over and over until she locks me in deep with her legs on my ass. "I love my brother's penis in my vagina," she moans as I can feel my throbbing cock and tightening balls are now saturated in her juices.

"My penis loves being in your vagina!" I reply, as I almost plead for release, "Oh Chloe......I'm......I'm close!"

"Oh Adam, cum.....with me! Please......cum!"

"Of fuck, oh......Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" She now shouts as I pick up pace for my climax, before she shouts the 4 words that will never fail to push us both over the edge. The words no brother should hear erupt as her pussy started milking me, she screams, "Cum in your sister!"

My orgasm hit, I slam into Chloe right to the pelvic bone, right up against her cervix, as if made to fit my entire manhood. I spew 5/6/7/8 ropes of cum inside her, with her vaginal walls caressing me up and down my length as I lay on top of her, almost paralysed by the combined contractions of my orgasm and Chloe's sucking, spasming, massaging depths. She holds me close, tight as I finish convulse inside her, bathing her walls in sperm, as we pant and moan together.

"I love you," she pants.

"Oh I love you, I missed you so much," I reply, looking in her eyes, seeing the mirror of my feelings in those chocolate coloured pools.

We lay there, stroking each other as our breathing starts to steady. I gently pull out of her swollen, full vagina and lay beside her, resting my left hand on her trim tummy. She places her hand on mine and holds it tight as I move to cradle her with my right arm. She moves to fix an unruly breast that's being squashed and in a sated, sultry moan says, "See, they've not shrunk one bit."

I kiss her on the forehead and reply, "I didn't like to say but yeah, they feel the same to me. Maybe bigger with all the 'Hand nurturing' they've got this past month."

"Not enough hand nurturing!" She cuts me off. "They're so sensitive right now. You really can make me cum by those alone, I'm going to be a 32FF if we keep this up and need a wheelbarrow to move."

"I'll help you hold them. Your human bra!" I say, cupping as much of her boobs in my hands as possible.

"Mmmmm, I'd like that," she groans, placing her hand on top of mine that's gently squeezing her breast.

"I can't tell you enough how fucking amazing you look," I say, holding her slightly off my chest to see her gaze as she looks up.

"Thanks! I've 4 more weeks to go, if I stay.....but I don't feel all fat and ugly anymore," she says, confidently.

"Why wouldn't you stay the other 4 weeks? And you know that there was only one person who thought you were fat and ugly, don't you?" I say as I stroke her face.

"Who?" She says, sitting up to look at me, ready for fighting whoever it is.

"You!" I laugh, no other person saw what you saw."

"Oh, god I'm so slow. I'm all shagged out already!" she grins as she throws her leg over me to sit on my lap.

"So will you still love me if I was all skinny with no boobs or big and fat with massive ones?

"Maybe. But I'll just have to keep hand-growing them to keep them full," I say in my best, seductive tone while running my hands up each trim side, to cup her heavy globes.

####

"We need to get up," she moans as she leans into me for a kiss.

Holding her up by the breasts, I ask, "Who says? Point these people out to me."

"Don't worry, we'll be naked a lot this weekend I hope, dear brother. I I'd like to go on a date tonight," she states, adding shyly,"I've booked a table for 7pm in a nice restaurant, and" she hesitates before continuing, "I'd like you to come look at a new villa with me. I'm going to sell this place."

"You're what?" I almost shout, looking at her uncertain face.

"It's just a thought. I.....I'm still weighing up ideas."

"But you love this place, it's your escape."

"Yeah, but it's not the same. I'll......I'll tell you my reasons over dinner. I just want your opinion on 2 new places. It'll be our place," she says in a dreamy voice.

"Mmmmm that would be nice, but I want you to be really sure. You've been coming here for decades!"

"Exactly!" She sighs, and her face changes to a more faraway look. "Too many old memories at times. Anyway, get dressed, we'll need to go soon," she says, dismounting, as my sweaty skin attempts to keep me in contact with hers.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Ibiza."

"Ibiza? What the fuck?"

"They're in ibiza, up in the hills. The one I'm really interested in has a gym, a swimming pool and jacuzzi and tennis courts, they're very modern. This place is getting as creaky as me!" she sighs, going into the bathroom with that bum you could bounce a 50 pence piece off, wiggling as she goes. About ten minutes later, She comes back out a few minutes later, dressed in Jeans shorts and a t-shirt, saying, "I've not even time to shower, you seducing me has us running late!" As I follow that ass out the door in the clothes I arrived in, knowing that inside that hot woman is my potent load.

We drive to the airport, where there is a private jet waiting. It does rather say how much money is involved, when your real-estate agent lays on a plane! Soon, we arrive and are taken by limousine to see both properties. We both instantly fall in love with one, the swimming pool and jacuzzi alone being idyllically set in it's own little rainforest setting, at the side of the 4-bedroom, main building of 2 main blocks. As it's set into the side of a mountain, the view is amazing from the 'Infinity' pool, overlooking the bay of the nearest resort at the foot of the mountain. She gripped my hand and asked what I thought, and, looking out over the bay, I exhale, "It's perfect, babe. But I could never even afford the black and gold gates, never mind the whole place.

Red_22b
Red_22b
200 Followers