Pink -The Happiest Day Of Our Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughs, "Oh Adam, I'm fucking stupidly rich because I wrote a few catchy songs, you don't need to worry. Besides, selling my place will almost cover it."

"I'll help with everything though, as it's our place," I say, resting my arms on her shoulders and kissing her on the forehead.

She tells the representative from the real estate firm she's going to have a think, and we make our way to the airport.

####

The First Date

We didn't classify the Live 8 gig as a date, there was far too much going on, and too much crying on Chloe's part. So this was going to be a a big night in our history. There would be no pretence or hiding true feelings, this was not a night on the town with my sister, as the fact I was wearing my Armani suit, would confirm.

I was strangely nervous, and took about 5 attempts to secure my bow tie. I could hear a hairdryer going upstairs, followed by silence, then high-heels crossing the floor and back. I wondered what she was doing up there. She had gone off in her G-Wagon earlier and went straight upstairs when she arrived back. Now, as the acoustics of the old, wooden floorboards would suggest, she was criss-crossing her bedroom so much it was like she was lost up there.

Finally, I was ready, and went downstairs to wait. As we obviously kept no alcohol in her house, I really wished I could have a stiff drink to settle my nerves. 'What the fuck is that about, I've seen this woman naked,' I thought, really feeling strange as I'd never had butterflies in my stomach for a date before.

After roughly a further 15 minutes, about 2 hours since she went up there, I hear high-heels on the stairs, and as hers is the very top room, it seems like an eternity passes before I hear her at the final flight. I turn as she takes her first step down, and coming into sight is the most beautiful creature on earth.

Chloe seems to float down the stairs as my gaze starts as her feet, tiny and encased in black, criss-cross shoes that have dark-pink flashes through them, with about 3-inch heels and the design leaves the a large amount of her feet bare. Her small, tanned legs sweep under a black dress, about halfway down her thigh. It's got cut outs, just above her hips that just beg to slip a hand through to her bare waist and almost flat tummy. She has bare shoulders, but for 2 small straps keeping the dress up, with the material forming a 'V' down her ample cleavage. Her arms are covered by black sleeves that come up just below her armpits and she clutches a small handbag in the same black and pink design as the shoes.

Her face has what I would say is light makeup on, she doesn't need any to look stunning, but I notice her lips are the same shade as the pink flashes throughout her shoes and bag.

She twirls round and her silky, jet-black hair sails outwards at the bottom, and as it reflects the evening light, I notice that the ends have been dyed to mimic the same dark pink as her shoes and bag. And as it settles, I see she's had it cut to fall into the V at the back of the dress

"Wow!" I think I say, but as she stares at me, nervously, I realise that I've actually just stood there with my mouth open, before I finally say, "Oh dear god!"

"Am I ok? You look so beautiful, so handsome," she gushes, standing on the bottom step and puts her arms around me.

"Chloeeeee.....I'm speechless. You're perfect, you're......" I break off as she kisses me deeply, pressing her body tightly against me.

"I'm glad I'm alright for my date," she says, adding,"This is the third dress I've tried on."

"It's the right dress. You're breathtakingly beautiful," I manage to say as I step back and look her up and down, still struggling to comprehend the vision before me before I embrace her again and run my hands around her back.

"And it's all for one man, always," she whispers into my ear before I take her hand as she steps onto the carpet of the living room.

I tell her I have booked a taxi, to complaints that she would drive. But I won't have a bit of it, she's arranged the restaurant and this whole beautiful night was her idea. The buzzer on the gate sounds and the car arrives, and I lock the door as Chloe walks down to get in. Quite apart from the way her waist tapers down to her hips, I notice her bending to get into the back of the taxi and I audibly exhale, "Pffffffff!" at the straining of her boobs, as they try to escape from the cleavage-enhancing dress.

"What?" She asks and I get in the other side of the car.

"Chloe, have you seen you?" I say with teasing shock in my tone.

"How can seeing my cleavage turn you on, you had me naked earlier!"

"Just assume that you always turn me on, my love," I whisper in her ear, bringing a big smile to her face, showing off her cheek dimples.

We arrive at the restaurant to be met by Miguel, the Maitre d' who shows us to our seats. I also notice that he and Chloe are on first name terms. This was a very different to my own local restaurant, a cafe just down the road from my main work depot. I can't help but think my sister looks so at home, amongst the grandeur of this establishment.

Miguel brings out the menus and asks Chloe if she would like 'The Usual,' to drink, which turns out to be from a small, little known winery, and this has zero alcohol. Chloe goes on to tell me that Miguel and the owner only discovered it because they had heard about her struggles from a customer, and had bought in both red and white wine forms. I couldn't help but think my sister was more of a fixture in this area than she would have you believe. This theory is then backed up when the restauranteur and the chef both come out to say hello, and not only tell her that the scallops dish he's made will be great with the wine, but that we wouldn't be paying for our meals. Chloe initially refuses this gesture, but upon threat of having our reservation cancelled, in jest, she eventually relents.

The meal is excellent, and we chat about many different topics. She asks me about my failed marriages x 2 for the first time ever, and it's not rocket science - I was in love and lust for Chloe and wasn't interested in making it work.

"Even back then?" She exclaims.

"Of course, It's always been you babe. That 'Dream,' that turns out to be real, my first time, that was what I measured every woman against, and nobody ever come close," I reply.

"God, I didn't know until right now that I was your first time," she sighs, somewhat ashamedly.

"Don't you dare regret it," I say, reaching forward to take her hand in mine.

"I'll never regret it," she murmurs, squeezing my hand back now before continuing, "Just wasting all those years is tough."

"Yeah, I know. 3 marriages between us and a funeral, it can be your biopic movie title," I chuckle as Chloe giggles, that look of contentment in her eyes warming my heart.

"You......you know you were my first time too?" she shyly asks.

"NO!" I almost shout, and before I continue, "You're kidding?" Having already been playfully slapped on the arm, with her telling me to "sshhhh".

"CHLOE, I thought you were fucking Matt by then!"

"Nope! He didn't get any until the next night, to stop him huffing about missing out on that party," she says, taking a sip of her wine.

"That means, I thought I had heard you and Matt, having sex. That means I heard Mum and Dad fucking twice in the space of 6 hours," I say in mock disgust.

Chloe finds this hilarious and asks, "When was the second time? I had a front tow seat the other side of a wall for the first one," she giggles, adding, "I know a good rehab clinic."

"Yeah, very funny! It was the next morning, remember when I left the kitchen the next morning?" I ask.

"Yeah, I had a lot on my mind that morning," she says before leaning in and whispers, "I'd just has sex with my brother."

"Yeah, I'll give you that," I agree, before telling her about hearing them in the shower and the slapping of skin.

"Wow, Mum and Dad liked it rough then," she teases, and knowing how uncomfortable it make me feel to think about it, adds, "Mike is a really lucky guy!"

I look at her with a face like thunder, but seeing how funny she finds herself, and how happy, cute and sexy she looks, I melt and smile, saying, "I'll not give you a lift in my taxi later!"

"I'll not allow you in my house," she shoots back before I hold up the keys she gave me to lock up with, forcing, "Ah nuts.......I'll just have to be a good girl then," from her, with her face and hands now in praying, angelic pose.

"Good girls don't look like you in that dress," I breathe as I look from her shoulders and cleavage to her face."

She doesn't say anything to this at first, but runs her fingers across the rim of the glass while she licks her lips in that sultry way, and leaning over the table she breathes, "This troublesome dress is so difficult to hide panties under, I tend to end up going commando," and sits back in her seat to observe my temperature heighten.

"You're a bad woman," I say as Miguel arrives again to see if we would like dessert. We initially both refuse, but in among all the Spanish language now being traded between Miguel and Chloe, this changes and we end up sharing a dessert.

The dessert arrives and it's Pana Cotta, one of my favourites, this one is in a heart shape. Miguel again converses with my sister before and although my Spanish is limited, I can't help but hear my name, along with "Mi Amore," roughly translated into 'My Love." Miguel shakes my hand emphatically and says what later translated into, "Keep her happy, she's one of us."

We talk as we eat dessert, and I bring up the small matter of selling her villa. She assures me she's thought for a long time about it, but says I'll understand better, later. I reiterate that it is her decision, though the fact she's so steeped in this area, It would be very strange for her, moving to a totally different island.

As we leave, having not paid a thing, she wants to go into the posh bar above the restaurant, for a dance. It's quite a dark, gothic looking place with a band playing soft music in the corner. It's officially the first bar I had ever been where everyone wore dresses and suits and the lead singer of the band was a pianist.

Chloe goes up to the bar and seems to take forever to buy what was an order for 2 soft drinks. Finally, she comes back down and we take a seat at a vacant table. "I love it here, nobody cares who you are or what your story is," she says.

"You'd miss this place, this area, I say. More if a statement than a question.

Yeah, "It is a bit better, now you're here. It can just......." she hesitates, before adding,"I'll tell you what I mean later. Now, I want to dance with my boyfriend."

We dance to a random slow song, and holding her close to me as we sway, I am officially the luckiest man on earth. She looks up into my eyes and we can't help ourselves in the anonymity of our surroundings, no-one knowing who I am, and we kiss. Not brother and sisterly kisses, before she rests her head against me.

The song ends, and the lead singer/pianist says he's sorry to interrupt, but some unknown person has just bought them, and the entire bar, a round of drinks, and he would just like to say thanks. He then goes into another song, as I look at Chloe, knowingly shaking my head as we dance.

Throughout the dance, not ignoring my rubbing of Chloe's bum, or her grinding against me, I can see the guitarist of the band talking to the barman, while still playing his guitar. I was impressed, giving how much was apparently being discuss, before the barman leaves. I then see the guitarist talking to the pianist/singer guy who carries on playing before the song comes to an end and we take our seats again.

We're talking about what we have planned for tomorrow, a trip up onto the volcanoes, when the music starts again, and Chloe and I both look at one and other, as the band starts playing a stripped-down, slow rendition of Chloe's band's biggest hit, Hell Hath No Hurt. She stands up and shouts over to the barman, shakes her fist and laughs, knowing it was he who told the band that Chloe bought the drinks.

"They would play that song," she dreamily exhaled.

"Why what's it about?" I ask.

"I'll sing it to you when it gets to the chorus, you'll see."

I was wracking my brain trying to think about the lyrics when I hear her gently sing:

"I know that I need you,

But I had to leave you,

Alone, in the dead of night.

You'll never, ever know,

That I'll love you so,

From Auld Llang Sang,

To Silent night. "

My mouth was now on the floor. Her biggest hit, the reason for her success, was about me! "Fucking hell!" I exclaimed, now running it over in my head. The whole fucking song was about us, and that night in 1985.

"I was always slightly worried that you'd realise one day," she smiled, gripping my hand as our song continues, tears are filling her eyes out.

"I had no idea, though it's pretty fucking clear now. Hey, what are all the tears for, my love," I purr, gripping her hand tight as she looks at her watch.

"Oh, happy tears! it's been an emotional day. I've dreamt of having a proper date with you," she says, smiling. "But, I'd like to go home soon," she states, and when I ask her if she's OK, she replies, "Oh I'm absolutely fine," with a loving look adds, "But hearing that song now, with you, like this......I suddenly want just you and me!"

"You'll not have any complaints from me," I reply. Already visualising taking that dress off.

We make for the exit and she stops to talk with the barman, he tells her that he's so sorry, but the band just wanted to say thanks, on behalf of everyone. She then, also gives her thanks to the band, who are more than happy when she asks for their contact card as we leave.

####

Chloe's Perspective

Today has been perfect from the minute my brother got off the plane, with the only little mishap being that we was almost late for my viewing at the new villas, because I simply had to have overdue sex with my lover. And god how worth the wait it was. I thought that I had imagined he could bring me to orgasm by sucking and lapping at my nipples, albeit now they're so sensitive!

Now, tonight, I still have to do a double take, realising that it's actually him, as we walk across the practically empty beach, illuminated by the moon, barefoot and hand in hand.

"What?" He asks, and I shake my head, embarrassed at being caught, gazing at him.

"I still can't believe you're here, like this," I reply, holding our coupled hands up between us as he stops us turns me to face him and feathers his hands onto my waist, in through the fashionable gaps in the fabric, and I know what he's checking.

"You're really not wearing panties,"

"A good girl like me would never tell lies to her boyfriend,"

"Boyfriend, you say? " he asks with a smile and raised eyebrow.

"Yep," I reply, gyrating against him and kissing his lips before continuing, "We're out on a date, I love you and you love me, and tonight.....well, boyfriends and girlfriends tend to do the things I'm thinking about," I say in my sexiest voice before we kiss again.

We walk further and are about 5-10 minutes from my place and we talk about our date. He loved the place I chose, though it is the best place for food on the island. "I still can't believe they didn't charge us," I say.

"Yeah! But you only went and bought an entire bar a drink," he laughs.

"I like doing nice things if someone does a nice thing for me......you'll find out later, hopefully," I say, with my voice deepening as he just looks at me, hungrily.

"How much did it cost you all in, €250?" he asks, bringing an involuntary chuckle from me.

"Try another hundred," I splutter and he looks at me, shaking his head.

We reach the rear of my property in through the keypad-locked door and I tell him that Rufus insists on calling it, "Coming in Chloe's back door," and we both have a giggle. Before I answer a question I know he must be asking. "I'll not be sleeping with anyone other than you, ever," I say, and he let's out a breath I think even he didn't know he was holding.

We walk on in through my garden and up past my pool and jacuzzi, where he stops to switch the atmospheric lighting on. I immediately recall I had been sitting in the jacuzzi recently as it reverts to shine magenta. I snake my hands around his neck as he shakes his head at the colour, and kisses me full on the lips.

His long arm stretches his hands to curve down around my bum as we kiss, down my right thigh and back up under my short dress, to my naked ass and he squeezes. I crook my left leg around him, and I know he can feel my increasingly wet heat and my heartbeat, through his trousers and shirt. I can certainly feel him as his length swells against me. He's towering over me, as we had taken our shoes off before entering the beach. He backs us up against the padded platform that steps up to the jacuzzi and he sits on one of the padded, outdoor couches. He looks at me and I say something about having to hang my dress up when he growls, "There's something I've wanted to do all night, first."

He grips me by the hips and pulls me towards him, but it's not my face is wants. He places his hands on my thighs, pushes my dress gently up, and I feel the gentle tingle of my already moist, bare vagina being exposed to the night air. He slides down on the centre of the firm but giving cushion and pulls me by the hand towards him, and sensing what he wants, I grip the back of he couch for balance, climb up onto him, and lower my soaking vagina lips to his mouth.

"Oh Adam," I moan as he delves between my folds. He stops and stares up at me, like I'm a deer about to be attacked. And I'm not too far wrong, as he takes both my bum cheeks in his grip to secure me in place, and starts to lick my pussy from beneath me. I don't know how he is breathing, as with his tongue licking, teasing and stimulating every nerve in my opening, my sacred vestibule, his nose is just nudging up against my clitoris.

Having not been eaten out much before, and never from sitting on a man's face (One woman sat on mine, but that might come up later), the sensation was amazing as he lapped at me from beneath my dress.

Holding me up as I start to writhe my sex on his face and tongue, having found the back of the couch to keep me steady, he now probes his tongue deep into my pulsing pussy and I start to spasm in moans of, "Yes, oh fuck.....please eat me," as she starts to bathe him in clear nectar.

I want to see him as he administers his tongue lashing all along my labia and up and down my folds, so I cross my arms over my body, and bring the dress up and off. He moans into my puffy lips, causing me to twitch as he runs his hands up the front of my body and cups my tits as they gently wobble in my strapless bra before, not waiting for any help or approval, he yanks my bra's frontal clasp open, and throws it aside.

"Oh!" I moan as he takes my pendulously swaying globes, in his big, strong hands, before I dismount his face, kiss his lips, tasting my sex on him, before I cup my right breast and offer it to his mouth and he latches on. I watch him, suckling as I cup his head, almost motherly, as his swirling, serpent-like tongue bathes my areola and nipple while he suckles. I then offer him my other breast, and he almost brings me to orgasm right there, such is the sensation in my dark red nubs, tonight. He stops and motions for me to lower my pussy to his face again and he resumes his sensual assault on my weeping core. He's Spearing his tongue in and out now, and if I move a certain way as I grind my sodden sex on him, his nose again catches my clit that makes me yell, "UH......Right there," and I fall forward and hold onto his head as he grabs me hard by the tits to keep me up. All the while, he has hardly missed a beat on the licking and flicking me.