Pink -The Happiest Day Of Our Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know he can feel I'm close to ckimax as his lapping becomes more focused and I'm moaning, "Please, Adam, please.....uh, oh make your....sister cum," and he starts to flick my clit. He's using his grip on my bum to guide my movements, to grind on him as I can see and hear my smooth, waxed pussy getting audibly sucked and licked so perfectly. I'm managing to keep some sort of decorum, right until he looks up at me, up my naked body, and looking back down between my hanging, heaving breasts and my hard, sensitive nipples, I see and feel him close in over my clit and suck it into his mouth. Now helplessly, I fall forward and he reaches up and grips me by the waist as I brace myself on the back of couch as my orgasm hits and I scream "OH FUCK, oh my god, Adam, YES! OH FUCK YES!" out into the night sky, squirting pulses of what I can only describe as girl-cum, for only the second time in my life.

Panting, I dismount his face and hug the back of the couch, still whimpering and twitching, trying to calm down after the sensory overload. He comes up behind me and rubs my shoulders, with my vulnerability still hanging over the edge of the couch. I feel him run his hands up my bum, as I look back at him and nod in answer to the question in his eyes.

I hear his fly opening and his trousers hitting the floor, as I look back and see him naked from the waist down, his cock standing proudly from under his shirt, still complete with bow tie. He takes his place behind me, making me whimper in arousal. He caresses my shoulders and bends me forward as he settles his tip in between my needy nether lips, as they part, sucking him inside me as he gently pushes in. He soon increases peace and fucks me hard, thankfully not as hard as the first time he took me from behind. "Oh fuck, oh it's so tight," he pants with growing intent as he slows to a more gentle gliding in and out.

"You....fill me.....so perfectly," I say as I look back at him, "I can....feel every.....bump," seeing the love and lust in his eyes as he strokes me from my shoulders, under my armpits to cup my gently swaying bosom.

"I want to see you," he breathes and turns me onto my back, and driving his man-meat back inside me, he holds my legs up by just under the knees, and fuck me. He lovingly gazing in my eyes as the previously frantic fucking is now slow stroking, as if he senses I need to make love, as opposed to the equally enjoyable hard fucking. I feel his cock caressing my walls with its thickness and it doesn't take long before he floods my wanting, ravenous pussy in his potent cream.

"So that happened," I pant."I've had to have sex once before where we didn't make it to bed and did it on the stairs, but never outside the house!"

"God I love you. You are so fucking hot in that dress, and out of it," he replies, catching his breath as we stroke each other and I bring him down to me for a kiss.

"I love you too," I say, biting my lip at the enormity of what I want to say to him next.

"What's wrong?" He says.

I shake my head telling him, "Nothing is wrong, I hope. God, this could've been so perfect."

"Could have been?" He quizzes, with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't be mad," I hiss, as he sits beside me on the couch.

"Why would I be mad? Tonight has been so perfect," He asks, rubbing my hair out of my face.

"I've another secret to tell you," I say with quivering voice, before I continue, taking his hand in mine and look into his searching eyes. Then, remembering my still naked and vulnerable state, I say, "I'm late, I think I'm pregnant

To be continued......