Pinky Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Michelle said, not looking at him.

Mr. Sea studied her.

"You can't stay here, this is the last door in the house," He said, "if this one goes, the whole place will just be pure chaos."

"I don't care," Michelle said in a flat voice, "my friend isn't out there anymore."

Mr. Sea walked over to Michelle curled up in ball on the plush toilet seat and grabbed her chin so he could look in her eyes.

Budding tears crowded the rims of her dark eyes. Mr. Sea's expression slackened with understanding. He held her delicate chin in his hand firmly, but softened his grip. He stared into her.

"She made me a promise, we swore on it," Michelle said through surrendering tears and burning eyes, "she pinky promised me we would share everything with each other, everything. She was the only person in my life to keep a promise, no matter what I did."

"You can't follow her forever," Mr. Sea said, "you chained your libido, your life to her and now you're feeling the consequences."

Michelle tried to look away, but Mr. Sea held her chin tighter.

"We have to leave," He said, his eyes growing hard, then softening, "from one broken soul, to another, we have to move on."

"And do what?!" Michelle yelled and pushed his hand away, "and do what?"

Her eyes searched for something, anything in the small bathroom or the massive green palaces of his eyes for an answer.

Mr. Sea didn't have an answer, he had been searching for the same thing.

Michelle studied him. It was like he had powered down. She saw him lost in a sea of his own thoughts. Who was this man? She held up her hand and looked at it. She remembered the strong grip and the warmth that flooded her from before.

She reached out and slapped him hard on the face.

"I hate you!" She said.

His eyes came alive with shock from whatever deep tunnel he was down. She reached out her hand again for another blow and he caught her wrist. She sent out the other arm and he caught that too. He held both her arms tight and she struggled and cried in front of him. She wriggled off the toilet seat and forced him to step back into the door. Clarissa was pushed up against the left wall next to them as they wrestled with each other. Mr. Sea was quiet.

He pinned her up against the shaking door.

"Knock it off," he said, "you're making this difficult, just come with me already."

Michelle screamed, her body was a pile of fiery limbs that writhed under him. It was too much, she didn't know how to fix herself anymore. Mr. Sea used his whole body to try and subdue her anger against the vibrating door. His face was pressing up against Michelle's when an accidental kiss connected the two of them.

There was a temporary cease fire as the two opposites locked eyes. There was the sound of heavy chain links interlocking and connecting that rang out loudly in their souls.

Michelle forced her tongue into Mr. Sea. He backed up a little at her sudden change and Michelle pressed out further craning her neck as she followed his lips backward. He came in closer and pressed his own beautiful, sculpted lips into hers. Michelle wrapped her legs around his upper waist. He still had her arms pinned above her head. The door rattled under them. Michelle glanced at Clarissa from the corner of her eye and she disappeared into a flash of yellow.

There was just her and Mr. Sea now and she focused on that. He let her hands loose and she slapped him again, one last time. She whispered in between loud kisses, "I still hate you, you know."

"You have no idea," he said, in a way that scared her. Michelle raised her eyebrows. Her heart began beating with that visceral fear from before. Who was this man?

He laid her down on the plush rug in the middle of the bathroom. Her grey shirt rose up past her belly and he kissed it gently as he ripped off her mauve panties in one fast motion. Michelle found her legs automatically curling up and spreading out before him.

He sank down on top of her and shifted something out of his pants. She felt it graze the top of her mound as he brought his eyes back up to meet hers. Michelle fingered the butterfly necklace around her neck nervously as her breath got the better of her. She could feel him just at the entrance to her dewy forest. She kept reading.

Mr. Sea reached up and grabbed the necklace and ripped it off of her, throwing it out behind him. Michelle was surprised by the violence of it and slapped him again. He laughed sardonically and then looked at her seriously as he thrust himself into her impatient tightness with one long, enduring penetration.

Michelle's eyebrows crinkled and she held onto his back, digging in with her nails. She didn't want to lose this new feeling. She felt his muscles ripple and wince slightly under her pain. He used it to fuel his heavy thrusts into her.

She closed her eyes and focused on the feeling of him filling her up. Her wincing breasts folding under the warmth of his chest as it pressed into her and pushed into her whole body, into her whole soul he penetrated as deeply as he could, she felt him trying to fix it, to fix her, to fix himself. Somehow, anyhow, anyway, please just fix them, she felt him begging with every, ever increasing stroke into her, she felt him pleading with the universe through his violence, through his flexing arms and undulating hips as the slammed his desperate searching question into her hot, wet emptiness.

"Fuck..." Michelle whispered as her spasming body gave in and went limp. Her eyes rolled and she felt her eyelashes turn into butterflies and disappear into a roller-coaster drop of an orgasm. She felt her body melt under him as he continued. She held on to his rigid arms and braced herself as he exploded inside of her heart.

She looked softly into his questioning eyes as she felt his member twitching and leaking out a creative heat inside her womb. She stroked his curly, dark hair and searched his jade rings. It was love she felt filling her up, pressing on her insides. That was the fear she faced, it was what he had conquered in her. The door had stopped rattling and the storm outside the small room had ceased.

She saw a disappointment subtly tinge his look. The answer he was pleading for, it didn't come, no matter how hard he had fucked her.

"I hate you," He whispered, "I hate all of you."

Michelle smiled, slapped him, and kissed him.

~~~~~~~

After some time, Michelle watched under sleepy lids as He kissed Her gently on the lips and stood. He pulled up his pants and left out the same bathroom door.

Michelle could see the colorful arcade rug wallpaper of the infinite hallway as the door stood ajar. She stretched and smiled, filled with his warmth on the floor of her favorite room.

She sat up lazily and saw a large puddle of his black ink pooling out of her pretty pink sex. Michelle's eyes widened as she stared into the black portal on the floor.

There was a small pale boy curled up, hugging his knees at the bottom of the pitch black hole in the floor. A sharp, bright line of golden light shined from beneath a closet door and illuminated his green eyes, he gripped a pen in his small, wonderful hands.

Michelle crawled over the hole and peered through her reflection into it, he was the prettiest child she had ever seen and she wanted him, she would burn the world down to have him in her womb. She reached into the hole and her skin became like snow and her nails became black obsidian daggers as she embraced the lonely child in the dark closet.

END.