Pinky's Fantasy Pt. 01

Story Info
Cuckold & Hot wife Conversion.
1.2k words
3.92
17.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, Alice was convinced to try chatting with other wives and potential boyfriend ( or Bulls ) about turning her husband into a real cuckold. Her husband had added a Shortcut to her laptop to a Cuckold Information site and she suspected he chatted regularly. After reading a few articles, she realized that her husband's inability to fully satisfy her in bed did not have to be the cause for her not enjoying real sexual pleasure. Not just pleasure from actual sex but also pleasure from making her husband suffer the humiliation of seeing another man make her cum, and having her husband do things that would emphasize his deficiencies is the penis department. Things like having him wear panties and a cock cage, shaving his balls and pubic area, or even denying him her pussy. The possibilities were very exciting...

She loved her husband and wanted him involved in the process of finding a lover. For 30 years he had been an excellent provider, hardworking, neat and clean, Considerate of her and not abusive. He didn't drink or smoke or gamble. Without him, having a lover would feel like cheating. And besides, wasn't her husband the one who has first brought up the idea of her having a boyfriend. She thought their sex had been normal, but now a boyfriend that could make her cum, one that didn't cum until she has been satisfied was finally a possibility. A boyfriend with a thick hard Cock. Not a husband that came even before she could get his penis inside of her tight, wet pussy!

The idea of making another man cum inside her made her pussy damp and she was slightly embarrassed by the newly awakened desires.

She enjoyed her husband's humiliation when he came to soon. She also liked teasing him about needing a lover after he was done too quickly. But, she also really liked the tender love making of his semi hard penis in her pussy after he came even if it was short-lived. Cuddling up after their special love making was her favorite part. But she had to admit that the teasing foreplay that included 'boyfriend talk' that made her husband cum too soon also made her very wet as well, especially when she made him cum on her clit while he tried to unsuccessfully to penetrate her.

During and after the cuddling however she would wonder how a younger man's more viral Cock would feel stretching her wet pussy. She had fantasies as well, and horny dreams that left her so wet she was embarrassed to tell her husband. She also had plenty of time to explore these fantasies online while he was at work. But she was afraid to take it further, but it was also exciting! She came so hard in the shower after her Husband had left for work thinking about the possibilities.

When chatting, she found most men online where just looking for pictures and were very crude and disgusting. She blocked most of them immediately. She was looking for a clean, professional, educated young man, one that had some experience with other hot wives and would focus on her pleasure before his. Married sex had always been more about pleasing her husband within strict confines of what she saw as 'acceptable' sexual practices according to her conservative family values. Maybe a blowjob once and awhile or hand job if her pussy was not able to have sex right then and her husband was horny and getting slightly irritable. There had been dalliances into anal sex with a strap-on or dildo in her husband's ass and some bondage of her husband... They had bought leather cuffs, a collar, lease and spreader bar that were used on him on rare occasions. But most sex was just normal sex preformed on a perfunctory basis.

The cuckold fantasy play was a new thing that had slowly been developing over the last couple years, along with having him wear panties on occasion during sex play. But the horny dreams were becoming more frequent and she was aware that the sex was better when the cuckold fantasy was part of the sex.

She had chatted with one specific Bull that seemed safe and understood. At least it made her wet and excited as they chatted about the things they would like to do, both with and without her husband, and possibly to her husband. She told him how her husband wanted to wear panties, liked her to fuck his ass, and liked some bondage play. The idea of controlling his orgasm and masturbation with a chastity device had also been discussed in passing.

Fantasy play had also included mentions of her boyfriend's Cock and her husband licking her clit while his penis was caged and in panties and she was getting fucked by her boyfriend's thick Cock. Maybe with her husband laying under her while she took her boyfriend's think Cock from behind, tugging on her husband's caged little penis while her boyfriend called him pinky.

But fantasy and reality where two different things! Could she really meet a new boyfriend and have sex? Maybe on trip or when she was on vacation or when Away for work training. Maybe she could have her husband involved. Meeting her boyfriend at the door and inviting him in, knowing he had on sexy panties in anticipation of becoming a cuckold. She wanted her husband to watch, cuffed to a chair in his panties, penis shaved bare knowing that his days of access to his wife's pussy were limited, at least as far as his penis was concerned.

She knew from the chats that her new online boyfriend, that he would take charge when they met. Her chats had led to more cuckold play in bed, including playing more with her husband's asshole and making him cum without penetration. At his suggestion, she had bought her husband several panties and some hose. He was now required to put on his panties before having any sexual contact.

She and her husband had already been doing things that her new online boyfriend had requested. She was already denying her pussy to her husband at her new boyfriend's request. So she imagined her boyfriend taking charge of her husband. Having him remove his pants to show him his panties first, putting him in his place in the relationship right from the start. After having him strip to his panties he would have kneel and wait while she embraced her new boyfriend and they kissed. Forcing her husband to watch his hands roam over her ass while they kissed. Pulling her in to feel his growing erection against her in the embrace. She knew her husband would be making his new panties wet with Pre cum from his denied little penis. if this happened for real, she wanted her husband to suffer for all the times he had left her unfulfilled after sex! She wanted her new boyfriend to make it very clear how deficient her husband was in matters of sex.

After about six months of chatting with her new online boyfriend, they had developed a certain amount of trust. It was still somewhat anonymous. Alice took charge and planned a vacation in the same area as her new online boyfriend lived. If an initial meeting worked out in person great, if not, she would just have a normal vacation with her husband. They needed that time together anyway. Maybe she would have even allow him to have sex with her. She would continue to chat and work on her husband's being able to accept her new found authority in matters of sex.