All Comments on 'Pinned!'

by nowai

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved it

wish it was mec

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
ouch!

love the imagery you painted with your words as Codes virgin hole was being violated. well done!

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 12 years ago
Enjoyed

Reminded me of my first(and last) donkey dick. I hurt for a week

Tops, you really need to give your bitch a three finger stretch before mounting..really!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

My first big cock,( no I didn't measure it), really hurt also. When I felt him cumming I felt relief it would be over, what I didn't realize because of the pain was that my cock was rock hard and while he was still in me he reached around and slowly stroked me. I came almost immediately, my insides tight around his cock. I was sore for 5 days, then I hooked up with a couple of guys, no where near as big. Yes it was good but my mind wandered to the big one and I was soon bent over, my cum shooting out as the big one chugged in and out of me. Really like and can take big.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I looked into the room, he was sitting on a towel slowly stroking his cock, I looked at him, he nodded. I wanted to but I had not expected to see a cock that big, a real monster. Yes, I wanted to feel my first and at my age of 57 i don't think I would get too many opportunities , but that big, so I shook my head and walked further into the bath house. I don't know what is busy but I saw about 9 guys on this level, most were younger than me, a few closed doors, some noises. I walked upstairs, past the movie room, 1 guy, another room, a young guy stroking his cock, he looked at me, shook his head no as I went to enter, I nodded and left. I entered the glory hole room, 2 doors closed out of 10, I entered 3, looked through the holes, nothing, number 4, a cock was poking through the hole,, I stroked it, he pushed it further, so I locked the door. Normal size cock, I began sucking it, moving back and forward, really hard now, so I stopped, want to go to a room, he said no, suck me, I put my mouth back around his cock, keep still, so I let him fuck my mouth, faster, then a thrust and I tasted his cum as it shot into my mouth, swallowing as he delivered, letting me savor it before pulling away. I walked out catching a glimpse of a tall bald man leaving. I walked out, my cock semi hard, I found an empty room, left the door half open and lay flat on my stomach, legs apart, inviting a willing cock into my lubed virgin ass. nothing, once I heard feet, then nothing. I was about to go when I heard feet, the door closed, I was about to get lucky, I looked up, it was monster cock. Hi, his towel off, oh, hi, look I don't think I can take you, I , well it will be my first. He moved his cock to my mouth, lets see what develops, I opened and the big fleshy head passed my lips and I felt him finger my hole, I gagged, he pulled back, sorry, as 2 fingers were now working me, the head back in my mouth, he didn't push far, the head hard but spongy, as a third finger entered me, aagh, easy, easy and my anus relaxed a little, my cock hardening, I tasted pre cum, the fingers in me, I wanted a fuck. Want to try, I said yes but go easy. On your knees, I felt him finger me some more with a whole lot of lube pushed into me, he grabbed 2 cushions, lay on those, I did, put this one under your knees, so here I was, knees on a large cushion on the floor, draped across 2 cushions, was I comfortable, yes. Ready, mm, relax as 2 fingers pushed back into me, opening me, followed by the tip of the head of his cock as the fingers were removed he pushed and the head opened me and entered me, aww fuck, he pushed and the big head was in me. I felt stretched, my anus seemed to be quivering around his cock, pain, yes but different, a stretching pain, I felt more lube dribbled around my full hole and I could feel him moving into me. I don't know how far he was in me when I had the sudden urge to cum but cum I did, he didn't touch me as my cum covered the cushions but he waited until I was spent before pushing further into me, my rectum widening to accommodate him until he was against me. All the way in he said, then he pulled slowly back, I thought my insides were going to be sucked out and I heard myself scream but after about 3 times my screaming became a loud whimper as I experienced my first fuck, the pain a pleasurable sharp ache as he drilled my hole, telling me what a great fuck I was as he delivered his load. When he pulled out of me, the pain was so exquisite more cum shot out of me. I was sore for days but every time I touched my sore anus, my cock would respond and I would stroke myself to a shuddering orgasm. Do I just look for big, no, I will take what is offered but if big is available, my legs are the first ones spread.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous