All Comments on 'Piper and Al'

by PickFiction

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
OneAuthorOneAuthorover 2 years ago
Well done

The main characters were deeply flawed, but the plot was very interesting and by the end, I was actually happy for Al and for Piper. Of course, I do wonder whether Melissa will dump Al when she finds out the truth about how he knows Piper.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 2 years ago

Beautifully written. I found myself hurrying through so I could learn what happened, but the went back and read it taking my time, which allowed me to really appreciate the quality. Thank you for sharing your five-star talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a bad concept but the execution failed. The characters had no depth. Anytime something complex was going to happen like Jill's attitude the author veered away. The kidnapping was Disneyfied so that there was nothing bad in it. The beginning was confusing because the story seemed to be about one character but then became about another character. The ending was rushed. I'd call it a reasonable first draft.

PortnoyishPortnoyishover 2 years ago

Kind of meh. I didn't find a likable or relatable character until we got to Melissa and she is headed for a major disappointment in her man. I feel like we were SUPPOSED to like Al, but somehow his only virtue is that he didn't murder or rape? He just kidnapped, humiliated and mentally tortured. Oh okay, everything's good then. A+ guy.

Nowhere near the worst on this site, but not the best either. I'd call this a solid 3.

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story because it was different. I thought you executed it well and would be interested to learn more about Melissa's reaction if she finds out about Piper. I like that deep down Al seemed like a good guy even if he chose to help in a bad thing. Lots to think about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had to give this 5 stars, but it was too long & slow moving for my tastes.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Piper is one spoilt arrogant bitch!!

Her parents were pathetic, giving into her whims with no sense of responsibility

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous