All Comments on 'Pipestone - The Best Man (750)'

by LingeringAfterthought

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

shitty story

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your feedback, Anonymous. Can you expand on that? You didn't like the characters? The limited plot? The lack of sex? Please keep in mind that I had only 750 words to work with for the contest, so help me out. What didn't you like? Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mature

Not at all a "shitty" story. Actually a good short, short story of an intelligent mature man giving his love permission to follow her heart, following his imminent death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No lake in Pipestone!

The is no lake in Pipestone!

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 3 years ago
Are you serious?

LOL, after all the romance in the second story we get this? Don't get me wrong, your writing is excellent but you had me wanting the "happily ever after" ending... On a porn site! I hope you're proud of yourself. ;)

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtover 3 years agoAuthor

CZOFTW: don't worry! It's a stand-alone blurb for the 750 word contest. The next official parts will be more Kurt and Melanie. Then I'll probably cap off the series with one more part that involves mature Kurt and Melanie meeting up again in Pipestone.

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtover 3 years agoAuthor

You got me, Anonymous. As wonderful as Pipestone, MN is, there is no lake there. People, I'm a fraud. This is a work of fiction. You can move along to the tentacle porn, now...

GinloverGinloverabout 3 years ago

So believable, sad and beautiful

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtabout 3 years agoAuthor

Aww, thanks Ginlover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know if your familiarity with Pipestone is caual or you grew up there, but you might try some other regional stories. "Licking her split at Split Rock Creen Park," or "First Boob Job," at Blue Mounds Park or "Plumbing her Depths" at the Jasper quarry or "Exploring Jesse's Gulch," at Garretson. And then you might get one in the fetish category with "On-the-Rag Fucking" at Slaughter Slough on Lake Shetak.

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtover 2 years agoAuthor

That's hilarious, Anon! Think up some merchandising, too - let's make this happen!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLingeringAfterthought@LingeringAfterthought
04/08/24 - Still alive, writing and doing stuff. Had one of those stretches where stories are spinning on my head, but life didn't let me write. Now, I'm working on a new story for Geek Pride... if they're having Geek Pride this year. Karen Saves the Universe: Aliens kidna...