Pippa Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers

"No money in that, I guess."

"That's right, Pippa."

We had more wine and talked more about some of the funny stuff I had seen during my life behind the camera.

She was very easy to talk to. Responsive, asking questions where appropriate, and listening like she cared. Which I suspected she did.

I felt very tipsy. Between us we had drunk a whole bottle.

"Do you fancy a smoke?" I asked. I put my fingers to my lips indicating I didn't mean tobacco.

She nodded happily.

My gear was in the kitchen. I had already rolled a spliff.

I didn't want the smoke in the house, so we sat out on the patio.

Pippa might have looked innocent but it wasn't her first time smoking something stronger than a cig.

We were quiet as we puffed away. I took sly glances at her. She looked so peaceful and relaxed.

At one point she stretched and yawned. Her back arched, arms raised to the nights sky, intertwining. It was lovely to watch.

After we finished it, I suggested that we better take these pictures.

We went back into the house and I got the camera.

"Where shall we do it?" She asked.

"The front room will be fine." I said. My bedroom would have been better but I wanted her to feel comfortable.

"Shall I strip?" She said eagerly

"No Pippa. Just going to take some pictures with your clothes on first." If I was going to use these as the promo pics, I wanted them to show her in the process of getting naked.

"You have a great girl next door look. We will try to capture that." I said.

I took a few pictures of her sitting on the couch smiling. She wasn't self conscious at all. I think the booze and the weed helped with any nervousness.

It wasn't what I was really looking for. I wanted to capture her innocence. The broken part of her soul. That deep sadness that we all possessed.

"Try not to smile." I said taking a few more snaps.

She tried her best, but she was too relaxed. I could see the positivity behind her eyes.

"Think of something sad." I said to her.

I had always believed that people could mistake sadness for a sexual allure. Someone you wanted to hug, and then fuck. It was the vulnerability I wanted. That's what would make her beautiful.

I stood silently for a few moments while she composed herself.

"Remember that sad moment when you thought all was lost." I said to help her get into the right place.

She looked up at me with her big soulful eyes. It felt as if she was looking at me for comfort.

It made me want to lighten the mood. I wanted to cuddle her. The pictures were more important.

I clicked the button a few more times. It was a perfect shot.

She looked so lost and alone. I stepped back so I could get the whole empty couch into the frame. Amplify how alone she was.

"You can start to take your top off now, Pippa." I said. "Think of it as your first time. You remember, the first time you showed your body to someone."

She started slowly pulling the soft fabric up, exposing her flat stomach. Her hands were small and delicate.

"Look at the camera." I said, while I snapped away.

My heart was beating fast.

As she drew it further up, her hand moved across her cleavage.

"That's perfect. Take it off now."

She continued until she was just in her bra. Her arms covered her breasts. She was really getting into the shy and innocent look.

"Just pull one strap down."

Her eyes were locked onto the camera lens as her delicate fingers slid the strap down her arm.

I felt myself getting hot. I tried my best to stop my hands shaking. The weed and the booze had really done a number on me.

I knew these weren't promo shots anymore. It was purely for me. I didn't care.

"Take your bra off, slowly. Remember you are shy and nervous."

Very carefully she did what I said. Her arm never moved from in front of her breasts as she slipped her bra off. Her nipples were hidden form me.

Her face was a mixture of sweet innocence and reluctant sexuality.

The camera was really picking up on it.

"Lay on the couch." I said. "On your back."

My next pictures were taken above her. She lay under the lens covering her nakedness the best she could as I took the photos.

To get a better angle I climber onto the couch. Before I straddled her I asked her if it was okay. She nodded.

The leather of the couch creaked under my weight.

I reached out and brushed the hair away from her forehead.

"That's perfect." I said taking more pictures. It was something about the camera being above her that really opened her up.

I felt like I was finally seeing the real Pippa.

"What was your sad thought?" I asked her.

Her eye darted from side to side. She looked uncomfortable again.

"Shhhh, relax. You're with a friend." I said softly, wanting her to open up more.

I could see her clearing her throat. It was taking a lot of strength for her to talk.

"It was just that I couldn't decide on which sad thought to focus on. There are to many." She said, her voice breaking.

Her lips were quivering and her eyes filled up with tears.

My heart broke watching her like this. It would have been immoral to take her picture in this state.

So I didn't. Instead, I lent closer to her and kissed her.

She was hesitant at first, but I was gentle and loving. Her lips weren't responding to mine, but she didn't stop me or protest.

Had she kissed another woman before I wondered.

I was going to pull away. I had made a mistake, she wasn't into it. As I started to move she kissed me back.

My stomach flipped. It felt so nice.

I didn't rush it, I let our kiss develop naturally. I wasn't going to push her into anything she didn't want to do.

My hands stayed away from her body. It was just our lips touching. She made the first touch. Her hands moved to my sides.

In response I cradled her face gently.

We kissed and kissed. My tongue stroked across her silky smooth lips. I felt them parting for me, and I plunged my tongue it into her warm mouth.

There was a little soft moan from her, as our tongues entwined.

Her hands were more active now. Stroking up and down my sides. My own fingers had moved upwards, and were running through her hair.

The camera was laying lifelessly on the floor.

I didn't want to break the kiss. I was scared of how she would react. It might snap her out of her mood.

She made the decision for me and gently pushed me away.

I got the feeling she'd had enough. I climbed off her and sat on the edge of the couch. I started to form excuses in my head.

"I felt a bit trapped." She said sheepishly and sat up herself. She twisted her legs around so she was sat next to me on the edge.

I was at a loss for words. My heart was thumping. If she asked to leave, I promised myself not to make a big deal of it.

She reached out and took my hand.

I took a deep breath, waiting for her to tell me how flattered she had been, but how she wasn't into it.

"Will you take me to your bedroom." She said.

I nodded.

I couldn't hide my smile. Pippa smiled too, a little shyly but it was there.

We didn't speak as I led her upstairs.

**********

She was naked under my sheets. They were fresh black satin sheets I had put on just in case.

I was laying next to her. All my clothes in a pile on the floor.

We hadn't kissed again.

Her consent was unspoken.

There hadn't been the usual mad rush to disrobe each other. We had stripped in the darkness. She had crawled under the sheets, with me following.

I was propped up on one elbow, just looking at her. She didn't mind. There was a nice look to her in the half light.

My fingers tenderly stroked her face. I traced a line across her lips. She kissed my finger.

I let in linger there, and was rewarded by more kisses. I gave her my wrist which she kissed too. So soft and gentle

Her mouth moved up my arm. Her lips brushing against my skin. I wasn't moving it to her, she was raising herself up coming to me.

Pippa took my arm in her hand, and was kissing it faster. With carefulness she eased me onto my back.

I didn't want to rush her. She was taking the initiative now.

My other arm moved to caress her, but she took that in her hand too.

As she climbed on top of me she pinned my arms above my head.

I was breathless. I had always taken the lead with younger girls. Pippa hadn't liked that though. It's why she stopped me on the couch.

Nothing had given me the impression that she ever liked being in charge, and yet here she was. There was no strength behind her grip, it was purely sensual.

I felt like it was my first time all over again.

She just looked at me. Her eyes darted back and forth between my eyes and my mouth.

Her breasts pressed against mine. They were so warm and soft. Much bigger too, they covered mine completely.

She kissed and withdrew, her eyes on mine as she did. Was she judging my response?

Another quick kiss.

I felt helpless, it was like she was toying with my emotions. I didn't want to stop her though. It was so hot.

This might be her first time with another woman, but she definitely wasn't a virgin. She'd probably had more sexual partners than I'd had.

How many of her clients had been in charge with her. Was she following their lead, treating me as a man would. I didn't think so. I think she was testing me.

She was looking for the truth in my eyes.

"Please kiss me." I whispered.

She granted my wish.

Her lips pressed against mine firmly. She was more passionate now. Her tongue was in my mouth.

Her hands moved from their grip and I was finally released to touch her. I was so horny my hands touched her all over. Sliding up and down her back, over her pert bum. Across her curvy hips. I couldn't get enough.

Our legs wrapped around each other. I felt the warm of her thigh against my wet pussy. I clung to her tightly.

Her kisses had moved from my mouth to my neck. It made me shiver all over. Her effect on me was outstanding. I felt alive and so very hot.

We rolled onto our sides. I took her hand and placed it on my breast. She massaged it gently. In turn I rubbed my hand across her stomach.

Her legs opened for my hand. I heard her sigh delightfully as I moved it to her pussy.

She was wet and my fingers slipped into her easily.

Like many straight girls, she was waiting for her turn to pleasure me.

I didn't let her, I took her hand and pressed against my sex.

Together we stroked each other. Our moans mingled as our bodies pressed together. We kissed and licked each others lips.

I felt her fingers probing for an opening. The anticipation was immense.

I pulled at her bottom lip with my teeth as she slid her fingers into me.

We lay entwined fingering each other. My head was spinning. It was so amazing. For a first timer she really was getting me going.

I felt the need to give her an orgasm. It was what she wanted and deserved. I wanted it too. To feel her cum. To know that I gave her this simple pleasure.

I crawled further under the sheets. She knew what I was doing. She lay back silently. Her legs opening for me.

I spread her lips gently and sought out her clit with my tongue. Once I found it I sucked it into my mouth.

Her moans were more vocal now. I pulled and pulled with my soft wet mouth. My fingers were inside of her again. I was searching for the right spot. The part where she felt the most pleasure.

Her body tensed up, and I knew I had found it.

I rolled her clit around with my tongue as I gently manipulated her inside.

She was whimpering and trembling. I continued my assault knowing she was close.

There were times when she was silent. Holding her breath. A more inexperienced person would have questioned whether she was enjoying it. I knew better.

Her pelvis was pushing and pulling at me. Trying to get closer but get away at the same time. I kept close. My mouth clamping to her pussy.

Her legs twisted and turned at the sides of me. I felt her giving in, and then it hit her.

She cried out loudly and I felt her juices flow.

I eased up the pressure, but kept caressing and licking gently. I wanted to bring it through slowly. Make it engulf her.

We rocked together. Her hips moving my head up and down.

She was out of breath and energy.

I was gentle again. Her body was limp. Each time I licked I heard her moan very quietly, almost pleadingly.

Her hand was on the back of my head now. Not holding me, just stroking my hair.

My jaw was aching, but I put the pain to one side as my lips chewed at her clit. I felt her nails dig into me as she trembled again.

She sounded like a wounded animal as she came again. Her hand was lifeless against my head.

I couldn't go on. The exhaustion was too much.

I ran my hands all over her, as I slowly climbed up next to her. She felt so hot. My body rubbed over hers.

My heart was still pounding. I didn't want to let her go. There was some guilt about my duplicitous actions to get her here.

In the end I think it would be fine. I hadn't done anything she objected to.

She kissed me lovingly. We embraced and held our faces close. I felt her hot breath on my lips.

"I don't want to leave." She whispered.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to, Pippa."

Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers
12