All Comments on 'Pippa Mentors Mom'

by Rip142

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Extremely well orchestrated plot

Perfect amount of voyeurism to entice Pippa to take advantage of opportunities. Dressing room scene was especially arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

To me, all I can hope is that this is the first of many chapters if Pipa, her Mother and Father beginning their new life as an incest family who learn how to enjoy one another on an almost daily basis. One when Mom tells Dad that his daughter wants him to fuck her and if he would like to, it is fine with his wife.

But only if she's there to watch and join in.... I'm ROCK hard right now and its REALLY early in the morning.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenover 3 years ago
Nice start!

I enjoyed your story. Keep it up and let's see Part 2.

tobytimtobytimover 3 years ago
Why stop

Just got started and you stop, hate that in a writer, finish the story then publish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'll agree with the others in that I too hope there are more chapters to follow telling of all the adventures of a family who discover the many thrills of incest between a beautiful Mother, ber horny young daughter and her husband who jumps at the chance to fuck his hot young daughter when his wife suggests it.

He learns the joy of anal sex for the first time when Pipa asks him to take her anal cherry and his wife tells him to go for it...! There are many firsts for them all to experience and I for one cannot wait to read them..!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRip142@Rip142
I’m an older guy who enjoys erotica of all types, always have. I’m open minded and accepting of almost all and any sexual preferences, kinks or desires. I love being nude and am an avid masturbator (I’d love to find a jerk off buddy, male or female). I write for my own pleasu...