Pirated Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby?" she asked, suddenly remembering her husband. She sat up, and found her husband, still tied to a chair and fast asleep.

"Morning baby cakes," came a rough voice, a cloud of steam entering the room. Ariz walked into the room from the shower wearing a large bath towel that looked like a child's thing when wrapped around him. His large chest was a maze of rock-solid muscle, with the slightest hint of fat.

"Please, just let us go. If it's money you want, we'll give everything we have!" pleaded Riley, crossing her arms around her prodigious chest when she realised, she was butt naked.

"See baby cakes, it's not just money I want. I haven't had this much fun in a really, really long time," His eyes twinkled as he stressed on the word 'really'.

"Let her go you motherfucker!" roared Tates, having woken up. His eyes struggled to make sense of the state his wife was in. "I'll rip your balls out!" Ariz slowly turned towards the restrained man and looked at him. He walked up to him and ripped the ties in one motion.

"Go on..." growled Ariz. Tates stood up uncertainly, his eyes wild with fury. "I'm waiting..." he reminded impatiently.

"Baby, don't!" warned Riley fearfully.

"Go to hell you motherfucker," clamoured Tates, and with that he ran towards the hulking figure and punched him square in the gut with all his might. It was like hitting a brick wall. Tate immediately withdrew his arm and clutched his hand in pain.

"You're pathetic," spat Ariz. "How you ended up with this bitch here is beyond me. Now if you want to hold onto all 32 of your teeth, I suggest you shut your FUCKING TRAP!" the giant bellowed, and punched the man viciously, sending him flying back to his chair.

"Don't! I'll do anything, just please don't hurt my husband!" begged Riley, a fresh set of tears springing up.

"Quiet bitch! I'll do whatever the fuck I want to!" declared Ariz, roughly tying up Tates back into his chair. "Right, where were we? Why don't we start the day off with a nice little blowjob, huh baby cakes?"

Ariz jumped onto the bed, nearly breaking it in half, and threw aside the towel, revealing the large black monster. He beckoned Riley over, and ordered, "Start sucking." Riley fearfully took hold of the cock; her petite fingers struggling to grip the hot throbbing length and sheathed her plump lips around its tip. Using her experience, she bottled her gag reflex and slid her mouth down.

"Come on, give it a little life bitch. I wanna see some tongue action!" interjected Ariz, pushing her head down. Wanting to get it over with, Riley ran her tongue along the ridges of his length. "That's right bitch," sighed Ariz contently, as Riley's eyes teared up as she choked on his length. She could barely breathe. This bitch was something else, thought Ariz. It was as if she was born sucking a dick with those perfect full lips of her, and her entire body just begged to be ravaged. "Enough," deemed Ariz, and Riley came up spluttering for breath with strands of saliva decorating his length. "Now wrap those godsend tits around my dick." As instructed, Riley gathered her breasts around the pirate's length, her fingers struggling to keep hold of her large tits, and began servicing it, the recent saliva acting as lubrication. "Fuck yeah," groaned Ariz as his hot length was enveloped in a sea of soft, supple flesh. "These tits are fucking amazing," he swore, as the pleasure intensified. "But alright that's enough. I like to live on the edge. Now go clean yourself up," he decided, restraining from drenching the young woman's tits in cum... for now.

Without a word, Riley went into the bathroom, her mind frantically thinking of what to do. They had to get out of this.

Ariz opened the large wardrobe which were the dimensions of a miniature storeroom in hopes of finding some clothing. He found a pair of large cargo shorts that barely fit but it would have to do for now, and just when he was about to close the wooden door, he stumbled upon Riley's section. Expensive tight-fitting dresses, skirts, bras, hung from the numerous racks. Intrigued, he made his way deeper into the wardrobe and found a fancy metal box lying at the far corner. Ariz opened it to find a wide selection of lingerie. But if Ariz thought that was it, he was wrong. Pulling out the metal box had revealed a second larger wooden box, and inside of that lay various vibrators, dildos, handcuffs, paddles, and nipple clamps. She's one kinky bitch huh, thought Ariz.

Riley Evans embraced the hot jet of water, and relaxed as it washed away the remains of last nights events. She was safe here, for the time being. The hot water soothed her sore muscles and subdued her worries momentarily. She grabbed the shower head and aimed it at her cunt, and immediately winced as her over sensitive battered pussy reacted. There were cum stains all over her body. After applying a second layer of body wash, she finally felt clean, her former dignity restored. She had to stay sharp if she were to get herself and her poor husband out of this situation.

"Well, well, look at what I found," grinned Ariz as Riley came out, cloaked in a bathrobe. But even the large bathrobe failed to hide the large bulge of her breasts. At his feet lay her lingerie box along with her kink box, which contained all her hidden vibrators and dildos. Tate, as Riley had discovered, was very against the idea of external stimulation, and in the interest of their relationship she had kept them out of sight. Ariz pulled out a large eight-inch dildo out of the wooden box and threw it aside. "You won't be needing that little fucker anymore,' he scoffed. "These are some fancy vibrators you got here missy. What, your husband isn't enough for you?" Riley ignored the questions and looked down, her eyes which were filled with guilt, avoiding her husbands shocked and wounded gaze. But it was the truth -- her husband had never been enough for her. Only the large variety of vibrators and dildos could temporarily subdue her unappeasable sexual desire.

"That's okay baby cakes, I'll be the man your hubby could never be," Ariz promised.

"Why you-" began Tates, having had enough, but one murderous look from Ariz was enough to stop him in his tracks.

"Good, you're learning. Maybe you're not as stupid as you look," Playing it safe as he always did, Ariz fished out a pair of handcuffs from the kink box and secured Tates onto the chair. "Enough talking. Grab that lingerie box and follow me bitch." Riley offered her husband a pained look, but the recent uncovering of her betrayal was still playing on his mind.

Ariz crashed onto the expensive sofa, spreading out his arms. The large living space offered great views of the ocean around, but the only view he was interested in at the moment was the woman who stood in front of him. "Right baby cakes, you're going to model for me. Start with the ugliest piece you have and work your way up."

Not knowing what to do, Riley grabbed the first set of lingerie that came to her hands and went out to change. This was her opportunity to make a run for it; She could run up to the wheelhouse and try the radio to get help, or she could look for a weapon...The guards! What had happened to the guards? Were they killed?

"I don't like waiting," came Ariz's voice, almost as if he could read her thoughts. Not having a choice, Riley dropped the bath robe, and unfolded the piece of teddy lingerie. She pulled the single garment up her legs and stretched the tight silky fabric over her large breasts before slipping the spaghetti straps over her shoulders. At the brink of tears, Riley steeled herself and walked back in.

"Holy mother of god, now that's the shit!" exclaimed Ariz. The single silky garment, which was along the lines of a one-piece swimsuit, looked like it had been spray painted onto her skin. Her huge tits bulged out of top of the low-cut cups, straining to be supported by the thin spaghetti straps that cut into her shoulder blades. The lower half of the lingerie accentuated her hips which flared outward, before diving back between her smooth thighs. The fabric was a combination of silk and sheer, allowing Ariz glimpses of the treasures that lay behind it. He could make out her nipples and the faint outline of her areolas, and a hint of a dark little patch between her legs.

Ariz pulled his shorts down and whipped his rock-hard length and beckoned her closer. "On my lap," he mumbled, blown away by the sight in front of him. Begrudgingly, Riley attempted to sit on the pirate's lap, trying to avoid contact with the monster in between his legs. But Ariz used two fingers and pulled the fabric of her crotch apart and slid his length inside so that part of it rested against her hot pussy, pressed tightly against each other by the stretchy garment. Satisfied, he wrapped his hands around her slender body, appreciating her toned midriff which didn't even have a hint of fat. Ariz kissed her neck and squeezed her breasts through the thin fabric.

He could feel her growing wetness, and more than anything, he wanted to fuck her brains out.

"Alright, we're going to play a little game. Get undressed, I'll be back in a second." ordered Ariz, pushing her off.

Riley shook her head to clear her mind and got rid of the tight lingerie as ordered. Ariz came back a second later and threw her a G-string. But it wasn't just an ordinary G-string, it was her vibrating G-string.

"Please, just let us go," she pleaded.

"Bitch put it on, now!" Ariz pulled her hands behind her back and restrained them with one of her handcuffs, after she had worn the G-string. "Alright, now it's time for some fun babycakes." Ariz lay down on the large couch and propped his head up against a pillow. His long length stood proud and hungry. "Stand on the couch, and squat over my cock," he instructed. Riley got onto the couch unsteadily, and positioned herself over his cock, before squatting down, with her hands tied behind her back. Her large naked breasts hung heavy and pulled against her chest, but despite their dimensions, they showed very little signs of sag, but sagged enough so it didn't appear as if though they had been glued onto her chest.

Ariz took hold of his length, and pulled the G-string aside, before slowly nudging the tip of his dick into her vagina. The large head of his dick almost, just barely penetrated her opening. "Now let's see how long you last. You'd be wishing you never missed leg day honey," grinned Ariz. Riley could already feel the ache in her knees. If she so much as just lowered her body an inch, Ariz's dick would slide up her vagina. "And now to make matters interesting..." Ariz fished out the tiny remote control for the G-string and palmed it.

"Please, no-" began Riley, but she was stopped in the middle of tracks as the G-string sprang to life, vibrating around her pussy. Ariz stopped the vibrations and relaxed against the couch. He reached up, and fondled her right tit, playing with her nipple. Riley could feel the tip of his dick peeping inside her tight opening, and as she looked down, she realised it was a long way down. His monstrous length stood fully rigid, like a spear aimed at her pussy, with thick veins and ridges running along it. She still couldn't grasp the size of it, it unlike nothing she had ever imagined. Ariz pressed the first button on the remote, putting the vibrator into a low buzz and admired the two globes that hung above him; her sinewy slender frame was having a hard time supporting their weight.

Riley could feel her pussy reacting to the stimulation, the ache in her knees had started to spread to her legs, and her breasts were pulling her down. They hung uncomfortably without any support, and it didn't help that her hands were tied behind her back.

"You've got the best tits I've ever seen," remarked Ariz. He clicked the dial on the remote to the next setting, and G-string increased its vibrations. Riley closed her eyes, trying to ignore the pleasure. "Don't close your eyes now, what's the fun in that?" Ariz stepped the vibrations up a notch.

"Ugh..." An involuntary moan escaped Riley's lips as she felt the pleasure between her legs slowly build up. The G-string was vibrating all around her pussy, but most of its efforts were centred around her clit. She could feel it begin to spark with pleasure. And to add to it, Ariz began lightly pinching her sensitive nipples, rolling them between his fingers. Her legs were now beginning to seriously ache, her knees were on fire, and with each passing second, Riley grew more aware of the monster peeking inside of her opening.

"Alright, enough playing, let's get this show on the road," declared Ariz. He dialled the vibrator into it's second highest mode. The G-string growled and began eating away at her clit, and sudden ramp in its vibrations took Riley by surprise as she yelped, the burst of pleasure causing her legs to jerk. The jerk was enough to make her squat fall by an inch, which lead to her cunt sliding down an inch on Ariz's length.

"If you go down, you can't come back up babycakes. You gotta stay where you are." warned Ariz, as Riley began to lift herself up.

"Ugh...." moaned Riley. Not only was the G-string vibrating much harder now, but she also had an inch of meat inside of her. Ariz could feel the walls of her pussy engulf the sensitive tip of his dick in a wet hug. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..." she continued to moan. Her pussy was now throbbing with stimulation, and a climax was approaching her.

Wanting to push her off the edge, Ariz put the vibrator into its highest level. The G-string rapidly increased its incessant vibrations, loudly thrumming against her clit, and Riley cried out. Her entire body jerked, which sent her falling at least another 3 inches and her climax which had been hovering around was now approaching fast. It took all her willpower to remain squatting, her eyes were squeezed shut as pleasure pulsed through her pussy. And in that moment, all Riley wanted to do was let go and have her wet cunt get skewered with the thick meat spear under her.

Ariz felt her pussy quiver around his length as she orgasmed."Fuckk!" She moaned. Her knees went weak, and she slid down almost half his length. Ariz could feel her juices trickling down his length and onto his balls.

Not wanting to tire her out too fast, Ariz turned off the vibrator, and watched her breasts bounce as she caught her breathe.

"I can't, it's too much," gasped Riley, with just half his cock inside of her. It stretched her in all directions and filled her up to heaven. She couldn't fathom taking all of it. Her legs were now on the brink of giving up, she could feel tremors run along them as they struggled to maintain her new position.

The first orgasm had awakened her pussy, and it was hungrily throbbing for more, her clit more sensitive than ever. Opting for a different strategy this time, Ariz pressed a button labelled 'edging'. The vibrator slowly began increasing its tempo, building up its vibrations before suddenly going quiet. The process would then start all over again.

"Please..." moaned Riley, after having been denied her orgasm for the fifth time. Her cunt was leaking with arousal, and her eyes were filled with lust. She had almost climaxed, but the vibrator kept her on a tight leash. She didn't know how much more of this she could take. Her pussy had begun throbbing rapidly, craving the stimulation it needed to orgasm. The vibrator began buzzing again, and she moaned softly, and just when it reached its highest point, it swiftly cut out.

Ariz watched as a sticky bead of her arousal leaked down her dripping cunt. All he wanted to do was to pound the bitch senseless. But this time, when the vibrator began its thrumming, Riley slowly rocked her hips, moving his length around. As the vibrator increased its pace, she succumbed to the pleasure building, and began gently rocking her hips up and down.

Blinded by lust, and having had her orgasm denied for so long, Riley slowly but surely began skewering herself on his length, her strokes growing deeper and deeper. And just when the vibrator reached its peak, she moaned loudly and abandoned all inhibitions before coming down crashing on Ariz's full length. She pumped her dripping cunt with two strokes of his meat, filling it up to the brim before orgasming wildly. Juice erupted around Ariz's balls as she came.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to comment and like. Any ideas/suggestions - I'm all ears. Thank you for reading till the end.

12