All Comments on 'Pirated Ch. 01'

by StrainingBalls

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, a very good hot start to a few more chapters of Riley's adventures. How long before the rest of the pirate's crew shows up? I like the idea of the vibrating panty. It was a unique twist. It would have been great to have some details on what happened that first night with Riley. Will Aziz let the rest of his crew take Riley in front of her husband? Will her husband be tossed overboard? What will happen to Riley after she is taken to the hideout? Will she be sold or given out to others? So many options to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. The buildup is slow and exciting. Looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great start looking forward to more

mitchawamitchawa3 months ago

Well-written with a different plot. Ariz's plan to hijack the yacht was excellent, how did he know about the save room and the cach of food, he is a ruthless killer, driven by his need to steal and his sexual lust. His use of Riley's body is a typical rape. The second scene with her in the cowgirl position and having her clit stimulated leads her to give up her resistance and give to pleasure. He has a dilemma, who is going to sail the ship, how do they get food, can he communicate with his crew, etc.

mitchawamitchawaabout 1 month ago

A well-written rape story with an innovative plot. The dialogue was short and sweet, and the sex scenes were exciting especially the second. I just noticed, I've read and commented on this story before. It's as fun to real as the first. I'm going on to chapter two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous