Pirate's Cove

Story Info
Going to a nude beach turned me into an exhibitionist.
7.8k words
4.64
22k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoCalAshley
SoCalAshley
118 Followers

This is a standalone story where Justin, Heather, and Shawna from my previous stories appear. Still, it is written so you can enjoy this story even if you have not read my previous stories.

Special thanks to kenjisato for proofreading this story. I welcome your ratings, comments, and suggestions. Please leave them here or send me a message. Thank you for reading.

+++++

Have you ever had a dream where you are about to give a presentation and realize you are naked? Most people wake up panicked. I would wake up, take off the undergarments I slept in, place my finger in my wet pussy, and rub it until I came. In real life, I am a fifth-grade teacher living an everyday life. In my fantasy world, I could be naked whenever I wanted, devoid of repercussions.

My desire to be nude in public began in 2013. I turned nineteen, and I was a first-year student in college. I attended a college in California, where the spring weather could be sweltering, and going to nearby beaches was part of the unofficial curriculum. When enrolling in this college, I was unaware that, in addition to the many family-friendly beaches, there was a clothing-optional beach. That changed when my roommate, Heather, invited me to Pirate's Cave without telling me it was a nude beach.

+++

It was Memorial Day weekend. My roommate Heather, and almost everyone else in my dorms, was going home for the weekend. That meant I would be spending three days alone. Well, not alone. When I learned Heather was going home, I arranged for my first boyfriend to visit my dorm room.

Justin was my high-school boyfriend and my first lover. After graduating high school, we applied to different colleges and started seeing other people. When he paid me a surprise visit during Thanksgiving break and rekindled our romance, we agreed to remain friends with benefits. I saw Justin again during Christmas break, but we have yet to communicate beyond a few texts.

It was Friday afternoon, and I just finished my last class for the week. Each day the temperature was higher than the day before. Today it hovered in the mid-nineties. Although I wore shorts with no panties and a blouse without a bra, I felt sticky and clinging. By the time I reached my dorm room, I was completely soaked. I opened the door and was hit in the face by a blast of hot air. My room was more sizzling than the outside air. It retained heat, and none of the dorm rooms had air conditioning. Even worse, the Memorial Day weekend forecast was predicted to be over one hundred degrees.

I wasted no time stripping naked. Heather, raised in a naturist family, taught me to appreciate how wonderful it felt to take off your clothes when you returned to your dorm. She would return from her classes, kick off her sandals and unbuckle the straps of her dungaree. Her large breasts and pussy, covered in dark ginger hair, would appear. After stripping naked, Heather would go to her desk and do her homework. The first time I saw Heather nude caught me off guard. It was our first night in the dorms. She undressed to go to bed, and all I could do was gaze at her nude body.

She knew I was checking her out, and she caught me. She looked into my eyes and said, "Okay, now it's your turn."

I hesitated at first, but I did as she asked. As I undressed, Heather watched me. I am five-foot-seven, one hundred twenty pounds, with long black hair and hazel eyes. When I turned around and saw her staring at my body, an unfamiliar feeling swept over me. I had undressed in front of girls in high school P.E. classes, but this was the first time I felt aroused as someone watched.

As the semester progressed, Heather stayed naked for lengthy periods. Eventually, seeing Heather naked became natural, making it more comfortable for me to be naked in front of her. By the beginning of October, we were always naked in our dorm rooms. By mid-October, we slept naked and even had a joint masturbating session.

Even though I had only been attracted to boys, and the sex I had had with Justin was terrific, my obsession with Heather continued to grow. I became confused because this crush seemed to pop out of nowhere. I finally talked to Heather about it, and she explained she grew up with complete gender acceptance. In her case, she lost her virginity to a boy, but her preference was to be with women. There was one woman in particular. Heather and I went to a Halloween party, and I met that woman. Her name was Shawna.

During Thanksgiving break, I decided to act on my Heather infatuation. That led to a memorable first kiss and my first orgasm from another woman's lips. I fell asleep before returning the favor. I woke up the following day having no regrets, but I also knew the crush was physical and not emotional. I told Heather I wanted to return to being platonic roommates. She was okay with that; we have been traditional roommates ever since. That is, if traditional people are always naked.

Even with no clothes on, I was miserable in the perspiring heat. The only cure was a cold shower. I walked to my closet and retrieved my bathroom bag and towel. Our dorms had two large shared bathrooms on each floor. The men's bathroom was at one end of the floor, and the women's bathroom was at the other. Knowing the dorms were almost empty, I could risk leaving my room wearing a towel around me. I was ready to go when I heard a knock on my door. Then, standing behind the door, I cracked it open, and there was Justin, with a big smile and an overnight bag.

Before I could say anything, Justin rushed into the room, slammed the door shut, and said, "I am so glad you texted me. I've missed you." Then he noticed I was wearing a towel, and the smile turned into a leer. "Nice look. Do you have anything underneath that?"

I knew what he had in mind and wanted to shower first, so I replied, "I was just about to shower just before you burst in."

"Fabulous. It was a long drive, and I need one too."

"Sounds good. The boy's bathroom is down the hall to your left. I will meet you back here when you are done."

Justin gave me a mischievous look and said, "No, I meant that we could shower together in the girl's bathroom."

Of course, I knew what he meant. The only time I had public sex was with Justin. It was on the Fourth of July, and we had sex underneath the blanket in a park during the fireworks show. It was dark when the show started, and we remained under the blanket the entire time. No one suspected anything that night, but I still got aroused thinking I could have been watched.

"Okay, you wait here, and I will check if the girl's bathroom is empty. If I'm not back after a couple of minutes, it will mean that you can join me. Make certain the door is shut tight. I have the key."

It was mid-afternoon, and the bathroom was empty, just as I had hoped. I walked towards the individual showers, hung the towel over the shower door, and put the bathroom bag on the soap shelf. I was naked and leaned in to turn on the water. As I was turning the knob, I heard someone enter the bathroom. I turned around, hoping it was Justin and not some random girl. I saw Justin running towards me with just a towel around him.

Before I could move, Justin wrapped his hands around me. He started caressing my chest, and my nipples immediately hardened. I looked over my shoulder and said, "Stop, Justin, wait until we get into the shower."

Justin removed his towel and let it drop to the floor, and he said, "You are right. A shower is the right place to fool around."

I saw that Justin's cock was already hard. I grabbed his hand, and I pulled him into the shower. Then, after closing the door, I reached into my shower bag, pulled out my shampoo, and asked, "Will you wash my hair?"

I poured the liquid into his hand and turned around. Justin stepped up behind me, and his fingers slowly rubbed the shampoo into my long black hair. He first massaged the shampoo into the top of my head. Justin caressed my temples with his fingers on either side of my head. He worked his hands back to the top of my head and then returned to my temples. He pulled my hair away from my face and moved it behind my ears. The shampoo flowed down my head as his hands made large, sweeping circles. Then he pulled the suds out of my hair. He continued moving his hands from the top of my skull down my back. He finished by sliding soap suds through my hair in a sensual, frothy motion.

The water warmed my scalp as he brought my head under the shower spray. He rinsed my hair and used his hands to remove the shampoo. Once all the lather poured down the drain, he held me under the warm water. My eyes were shut tight as I concentrated on the water splashing and streaming down my body.

Pleased with the job, Justin asked, "Want me to wash your back now?"

I let out a satisfied sigh. "Sure, that would be great." So I reached into my bag and handed Justin my soap and washcloth.

Justin lathered the cloth, washed my shoulder, and proceeded down my right arm to my hand, covering me with soap suds. He repeated this on my left arm before moving back to my shoulders. I felt the soft cloth on my shoulders, releasing all my anxiety. His fingers kept moving, massaging, and rubbing, making me inhale and exhale.

He brought the washcloth down my back, stopping and moving the washcloth in a circular motion. Then, moving away from my back, he continued to my ass. He placed the washcloth on my ass and used his other hand to spread my cheeks. Then, ensuring there was a complete cleansing of the crevice between the two cheeks, he moved his soapy finger into my anus and inserted it into my ass up to his second knuckle.

I screeched loudly. Justin had never tried that before, and I was not ready. I tensed up, and Justin realized my discomfort and continued his journey toward my feet. My right leg was washed from the top of my thigh down to my ankle. From my other ankle, he worked his way up. When he finished, he stood close behind me and positioned my body so the shower spray washed away all the soap.

I was in a dream state as Justin touched my shoulders and turned me around. He told me to close my eyes as he used the cloth to wash my face gently. The aroma of the soap overpowered me as Justin traced my eyes, nose, and cheekbones. Then, avoiding my lips, he finished at my chin. Then, after placing the washcloth back on the soap dish, he cupped his hands under the water and rinsed my face clean.

I opened my eyes and saw Justin looking at my breasts. Smiling, he took the soap and slid it between my tits. He traveled over each breast using the soap, then concentrated on my nipples. I felt a tingling sensation as the soap rubbed the tips of my nipples. I enjoyed the soap's feel on my stiff nubs. I protested when he moved the soap away to wash my stomach.

My stomach did not get much attention. Two circular motions over the abdomen, briefly stopping at my navel before moving on to his ultimate goal. Beginning at the knee, he moved the soap up my leg to my inner thigh. Then he stopped and stared at my pussy. I shaved yesterday in anticipation of his visit, and he could see my smooth labia. I opened my legs, and he inserted his fingers into my soft pussy lips. I stood there breathing hard as he slid his fingers in and out. My body quivered in anticipation. I leaned against the shower tile as Justin touched my clit. Justin moved forward so the tip of his erect penis rubbed up and down my swollen lips.

I looked down at Justin's cock. As I guided him inside me, I heard two girls on our floor enter the bathroom, talking loudly. My first thought was, can I go through with this? As much as I wanted to, apprehension came over me.

"Oh shit," I said to Justin. "We need to leave here." So I stepped away from Justin, and his hard dick slipped out. "Let's walk out of here together and pretend this happens all the time."

Justin looked at his throbbing cock and said, "I don't think this will go away."

I looked down and said, "Just cover it with the towel the best you can."

I turned off the water, grabbed my towel from above the door, and cracked the door open to snatch Justin's towel from the floor. I handed Justin his towel, and I wrapped my towel around me. Justin wrapped the towel around his waist, trying to hide his erection. I fully opened the door, and we stepped out.

I looked out, and the girls were at the sink brushing their hair. They both stopped brushing and stared over their shoulders. As we walked past them, they both turned around. One looked at me and gawked. The other girl looked at Justin, then her eyes moved to the towel, and she smiled. I could tell that both were in disbelief. I smiled at the girls and reached out to grab Justin's hand. Justin held his towel, looking at the ground and trying not to stare at his bulge. When we got inside, our eyes locked, and I looked at him, wanting to finish what we started before being interrupted.

Justin saw the way I looked at him. He quickly moved up against me, wrapping his hands around my towel and pressing his mouth against mine. I realized as Justin ravished my mouth with his tongue and listened to his low moans how much I had missed him. He tasted and explored the warmth of my mouth with his tongue. I whimpered from his kiss as his tongue playfully joined mine. Justin sighed with delight as he pressed his tongue deeper into my mouth. His kiss became hungrier and more demanding as his mouth devoured mine with determined intensity. I struggled to remain standing as he reduced me to a hot heap of desire.

Justin suddenly pulled away, breathing hard with a wild look in his eyes. He took a deep breath and exhaled as he started to walk me backward towards my bed. I brought my hands to his head and held him as the bed hit the back of my legs. I fell backward onto the bed, and Justin fell over on top of me. He lifted himself just enough so he could rip my towel away.

He removed his towel and shifted his weight, sliding against my body. My pussy was already wet, hot, and ready. He pressed his throbbing erection against me, and I reached for his cock to guide him inside me. I let out a loud wail as his long, thick cock entered me, inch by inch. He felt good, even better than I remembered.

As he slowly moved in and out, I lost control. I pressed my fingers into his back and continued making low sounds in my throat. Justin ran his tongue up my neck and buried his face in my hair, pressing my back against the bed. He puffed softly into my neck and let out whimpering moans of pleasure that sent the most blissful shivers down my spine.

He brought one hand to my left thigh and up to my belly. Pressing hard on my skin, he surrounded one breast, squeezing and pinching hard at my nipple. He put pressure on my flesh until I moaned hard against his mouth. I squirmed beneath him, grinding ecstatically, my nails digging into his backside. Justin groaned as my fingernails slid down his back.

He stared intensely at me in response. Justin grabbed me without any warning, taking hold of the backs of my thighs and pulling me in. He flipped onto his back and forced my ass into the air. He grabbed my ass and plunged his cock deep into me. I leaned forward, gripped his chest, and held on for dear life as his cock slammed violently into me.

Waves of pleasure overwhelmed me as my body peaked towards my climax. My breathing became faster, and my heart was pounding in my chest. I started panting, trying to draw in deeper breaths. My abs tightened, and a warm rush spread through my entire body.

Then I shouted, "God, yes! Justin...I'm gonna..."

Before I finished my sentence, my hips bucked and jerked wildly, my eyes closed tightly, and I gripped Justin's chest tighter. I screamed again as my body shook, and my orgasm spread throughout my body.

Once I came, Justin gripped my ass much tighter, still thrusting hard into me, forcing higher cries from my panting lips. Justin reacted to the sound of my voice, and he pressed his body against me with a desperate need to cum. He clenched his teeth as he continued to thrust below me.

"Justin..." I moaned as I came for a second time. That made him tighten in response as he pumped toward his orgasm. I knew he would not last much longer. He dug his fingers into my thighs as he plunged one last time into me. Then he let out a raw scream, and I felt his warm fluid splash against the walls of my cunt.

While panting, he let go of my ass, and I collapsed on top of him to catch my breath.

I looked down at him and said, "I guess we will need another shower."

+++++

My eyes opened, and I felt Justin's butt press against mine. I looked over my shoulder, and he was still soundly asleep. We were both naked. I sat up, stretched my arms over my head, and immediately felt the morning sun cascading through the closed shades. I looked at my phone and saw it was only 9:00 AM, and my dorm room was already hot.

I adjusted my position and stared at Justin. He looked so sexy, with the window light shining early morning rays across his face and body. Then, I saw his remarkable dick. He was not fully erect but stiff from sleep and the dream he must have had. Watching him brought back images of last night's erotic adventure. Caught in the shower. Wondering why I was not brave enough to finish what we had started. Justin's embarrassment as we walked back to my room. The sex that was as good as it was last summer.

Thinking about yesterday, and seeing Justin in my bed this morning, made me horny again. I parted my legs and ran my hand up and down my labia, stopping to slowly insert one finger into my wet pussy. With my other hand, I reached down to play with my clit, while Justin slept and dreamed.

My hand moved from my pussy to my right breast. My tits were still sensitive from Justin's squeeze, so I used my fingertip to rub my nipple. My other hand stroked my clit through the hood. With one hand on my clit and the other on my breast, I was breathing hard. Suddenly, overtaken by intense pleasure. My body quivered, sending shockwaves through me. As I started to cum, I wanted to wake him and say, "Fuck me, Justin. Fuck me faster, don't stop. Make me cum." But I did not. I threw my head back and bucked my hips as spasms of my climax racked my body.

What a way to start the day.

I then saw that Justin was moving. Knowing I must have been watching him, he looked up at me and said, "Good morning, sweetie." Then he asked, "Did you just wake up?"

I just grinned and said, "Yes, just moments ago. I was watching you and thinking about yesterday. Taking a shower together in the girl's bathroom was daring."

"It was. It got me worked up." Justin replied.

I looked at his cock, harder than it was moments ago, and said, "Is that what you were dreaming about?"

Justin chuckled and said, "I was dreaming about having my way with you."

Then he took complete control and kissed me. At first, it was a tender kiss, but then his tongue pressed against my lips, demanding entrance. Then, as I opened my mouth, his tongue traced the inside of my lips, which went further to entwine with my tongue. In return, I responded by sucking on his tongue and lips.

My hands slid down his back as I embraced him firmly against me. I liked the feeling of his chest pressing tightly against my boobs. I also couldn't resist raking my fingernails on his back. I enjoyed how his kiss became more intense as my fingernails dug deeper.

His hands also slid up and down my back. Then his fingers tickled up my sides and moved to try to cup my breast. I loosened my grip on his back to allow him full access. He broke our kiss and used his tongue to titillate my neck and shoulder. He continued to swirl his tongue as he moved toward my breast. Still sensitive from the orgasm I just had, I let out a loud moan.

I moved my hand from his back to his hard dick. I wrapped my hand on his swollen cock head and then moved down the shaft towards his balls. When I cupped his testicles, I could feel Justin tense up.

SoCalAshley
SoCalAshley
118 Followers