All Comments on 'Pirate's Cove'

by SoCalAshley

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice, interesting story, kind of surprised though that Shawna and Heather didn't try to have Justin slather them with sunscreen lotion too.

jonathanlackyjonathanlacky11 months ago

This has to be one of the best stories including exhibitionism and nude beaches that I've read this year. Keep it up!!!!

LIDiverLIDiver11 months ago

Fuck, that was hot. Can’t wait to read more of your tales…

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What I love about this story is the ring of truth to it. Having been to Pirate's Cove and having had more than one really lovely orgasm there - yeah, this happened! Thanks for sharing...that brings back lots of good memories!

happy_koalahappy_koala10 months ago

lovely story and cant wait to read more :)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Such a real story. There were so many subtle things that showed how real it was. Great writing!

ChridiChridi7 months ago

Very recognizable from my personal perspective and experiences! Beautifully described how you experienced that first time! It was as if I was there ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoCalAshley@SoCalAshley
Thank you for reading my profile. I am 30 years old and single. I do not roleplay; instead, I enjoy chatting with men and women about topics that may or may not lead to erotic conversations. Recently, I've been reflecting on my college experience. Those experiences include goi...