Pirate's Cove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoCalAshley
SoCalAshley
118 Followers

After Justin came, he tried to put his fingers into my pussy. As horny as I was, I was not wet, so instead, I pressed Justin's hand against my vulva. Then I guided his hand to my clit and held him there. Once again, I looked at the couple. They had stopped grinding and were watching to see what Justin and I would do. That was enough to bring me closer to my orgasm. Bracing myself with one hand on his shoulder, I pushed Justin's other hand against my clit and used his fingertips as a vibrator. I moved his fingers in a circular motion, and my breathing suddenly intensified. I looked at the couple and saw encouragement in their faces. They knew how close I was.

I became obsessed with being observed. The apprehension I had felt yesterday when I was in the shower with Justin was gone. I wanted the couple to see Justin fingering my pussy. I moved Justin's fingers faster, and my body responded by pulsating in a rhythmic motion. Even though they could barely see Justin's hand under the water, my expression and the way my tits bounced left little doubt about what would happen. One last rotation against Justin's fingers and I exploded. Fuck, did I explode!

I came so hard that I almost lost my balance. Justin used both hands to steady me, and I noticed he wasn't holding my bikini bottom. When Justin saw my expression, he knew what I was looking for. He smiled, saying, "I must have dropped them when I came."

I wanted to be annoyed, but I had just cum in front of at least three people, and walking out of the water nude was no longer a big deal. So I smiled back at Justin and said, "That's okay. I will stay nude until we return to my dorm, but you must buy me a new bikini."

Justin and I walked out of the water and passed by the voyeuristic couple. They were also walking out, and the man winked at me as I passed him. I looked down, and this time I deliberately stared at his cock. I noticed he was no longer hard, and I winked back at him, and this was the day I became an exhibitionist.

SoCalAshley
SoCalAshley
118 Followers