All Comments on 'Pirate's Paradox'

by ShelbyDawn57

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
chris2kchris2k7 months ago

Excellent story

Chr0nicBi0hazardChr0nicBi0hazard7 months ago

Thanks for this Shelby! While I don't have a high school nemesis (cuz I'm 56) there's a lot here that I feel on a very visceral level.

*some of it for my best friend*

eep!

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow7 months ago

Another great story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved it. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

i loved the story, dressing up, romance, sex! A pirate's life for me, or at least a Halloween might be fun!

nemanja1503nemanja15037 months ago

Heey another standardly awesome story from you, red hair, realized femininity, hunky guy, expanded asshole all great stuff ;)

But really it's great, don't get me wrong, standard in this case is good. It means we get consistent quality and largely know what we are getting when we read one of your stories. A great lead in, romantic but also with real struggle and growth on the part of the characters and sexy, loving payoff in the end.

I probably said it before but the only critique I can offer is that your sex scenes tend to be on the short end. There is plenty of eroticism in your tales, it just tends to get split into bite sized chunk, and sometimes only mentioned off screen. Now that's fine if you like it that way and are willing to accept the drawbacks. Those mainly being that one long and erotic scene, or a few of them depending on story size and nature, lets people fully enjoy your story hands on if you know what I mean. And I suppose figuring that is(n't) hard :P

Take care and keep blessing us with hot redheads, or indeed any colour, hopefully with even more smut per capita ;)

JoeMangumJoeMangum7 months ago

Captivating story, exciting ride

StacyleeOttoStacyleeOtto7 months ago

Well written story that was fun to read. A little crazy that this happened so quickly... but hey, its Halloween. The spirits move in mysterious ways sometimes!

Femboy_AmandaFemboy_Amanda7 months ago

Death taxes and Shelby making stories that make me jealous. Great work as usual :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Open and honest and totally epic as stories go. It would be so nice if life worked out that way but then I guess surviving the difficult times tends to make us appreciate the good times that much more. I was surprised that Rick turned out to be the love interest when I thought for sure it was going to be the guy from the party. They seemed so right aside from where they are in life but time would take care of that. It’s so rare for me to find a story that is honest and real about someone trying to figure out who they really are but this one had me in tears because it was so beautifully written and Raylins situation was something I always wished for myself. Thanks for showing me a possibility of how things could have gone with the right family, at the right time and with the proper support system.

Lexx xoxo

DaymosDaymos7 months ago

A wonderful story, with a beautiful message. Hope you'd consider writing a part 2 :) As always, keep up the good work. And can't wait to read more of your work.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Good story! I try to avoid Halloween if at all possible.

5

Saransk1993Saransk19937 months ago

Really nice variation - liked the ending

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved this. I'm kind of in the midst of figuring out my own gender identity and a lot of the story resonated with me. And it was hella hot. Thanks!

aag900aag9007 months ago

I loved it! It was so heartwarming!! Full of compassion, understanding and different kinds of love! Thank you so so much!

CaseyjoCaseyjo7 months ago

First, I thank you so much for another amazing story.

Many people say that if a man dresses as a woman for Halloween, they are hiding something and use that opportunity to appear in public as their true self. I always thought that as pure bullshit because I dressed as a woman many times yet I was content being a guy.

That saying turned out to be true. I am a transgender woman and appearing as a guy has become the costume I don't want to wear.

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn577 months agoAuthor

I think I need to clarify something. As much as I tried to imply it, I don't think it was clear that Ellen and Tony knew Raylin and Rick liked each other. Siblings just pick up on things like that. When Rick talked to Tony and Eric after the party, Eric figured it all out, too. That was why he really ended things with Riley on the way to the game.

BrendaNWBrendaNW6 months ago

Lovey story about finding yourself and love. Thank you. A second chapter would be nice 🤗 😘

Jonathan72Jonathan724 months ago

I love all of your stories. They have a great combination of sex and romance. I've been following you for many years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShelbyDawn57@ShelbyDawn57
Authors Notes: Lots going on right now. Wanted to give everyone a big heads up. The authors got together and challenged each other to write stories in exactly 750 words. Never one to back down from a fight, I wrote and submitted six. They span several categories; 2 Sci-Fi/Fa...