All Comments on 'Piss Practice - A Wet Beginning'

by pissyprincess

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KingofFrogIslandKingofFrogIslandover 1 year ago

Fucking amazing start, and I know the PornHub video you referenced (a personal favorite). Please continue, and if I may, I would like to see the protagonist use a Shewee or similar device.

pissyprincesspissyprincessover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the support, King! I think I see a shewee adventure in her future... More parts coming soon!

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

I like watersports and your writing. Please write more

CuriousmukCuriousmukover 1 year ago

Great series - looking forrwad to more of your watersports fun

blackknight314blackknight31411 months ago

Great job, thanks for sharing your work.

Grogu269Grogu26911 months ago

I love how you use narration to explain so much of what you do, it's hot and unusually erotic. I also use Pornhub, maybe we could watch it together? Your choice of video.....

IrishSpringandSummerIrishSpringandSummer7 months ago

This is delightfully well written! And totally relatable on how a lot of us stumbled into the wonderful world of online (and self-taught) kink. Thank you for sharing it!

BadBadGrampaBadBadGrampa2 months ago

Very well written. I'm looking forward to reading the whole series. Love the pee play.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpissyprincess@pissyprincess
I write a lot of erotica, but this is my first time doing pee fetish stories. Most of what you'll find here are masturbation piss scenes. I enjoy videoing my own masturbation sessions and using it to help me recount my stories as accurately as possible. Inconveniently, I oft...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES