Piss Practice - A Wet Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd totally forgotten my original plan, lost to self-pleasure, until I accidentally pressed on my bladder and remembered why I was there.

I kept myself spread and continued to hold my hood back slightly. That was probably unnecessary for peeing, but I liked seeing it stand out. I started to pee slowly in my weird, seated position. My pee sounded loud gargling down the drain. Feeling in control of my stream, I adjusted my position, scooting my way to somehow being able to see my urethra. I really wanted to see it come out. I started pissing a little harder, trying not to get too excited for fear of squirting myself in the face, but enjoying the view.

Getting a little sore in that position, I stopped peeing so I could un-pretzel myself and stretch out my legs a bit. Once I'd stopped pissing, my fingers had automatically gone back to playing with my engorged clit.

Purely out of curiosity, I decided to piss in little bursts. By the time I'd let loose my fifth blast of pee, I was breathing kind of hard and had to stop. My clit was tingling like crazy. I remembered that this was what had made me so aroused the last time. Those little pulses of piss that made my vagina throb like it was ready to orgasm. It was having a similar effect this time. I had to touch my clit again. It was swollen and begging for it. Completely forgetting that I had piss all over my vagina, I started touching my hole with my index finger. Once it was slippery with my fluids, I placed it directly on my clit. It was so hot to see my clit sticking up, and it was so easy to access it.

"Fuck," I moaned. My nub was already twitching eagerly like it was ready to cum. I took my finger away. I couldn't believe I'd forgotten my original mission again. I refocused myself and tried to piss but found it hard after I'd been touching myself. I sat there, letting my muscles relax until I felt pee start to trickle out. "There we go," I sighed, feeling the flow increase a bit.

I'd forgotten to spread it before I started, so I hastily used two fingers to part my outer lips. Instinctually, my other hand gravitated towards my clit. I found myself pressing on it lightly while I continued to pee. It made it feel really nice, but it might have also made it a bit harder to go. I couldn't tell, so I just focused so staying relaxed and keeping my weak flow going.

"Oh fuck," I breathed, excitement and pleasure mixing in me as my stream strengthened into a little arc. I needed to figure out how to do that each time. It would be so much easier to aim. "Fuck," I groaned again. I realized the reason I'd been feeling so good was because my finger had gradually been moving around my clit, stimulating the hard point. Why the fuck was I touching myself while pissing? I didn't seem to be able to stop though. I was vaguely aware of my pee flow stopping as I neared orgasm. A couple more flicks of my nub and then I started convulsing. A powerful stream of piss blasted straight in the air; I felt it raining down on my legs and stomach. Each contraction rippling through my pussy caused me to release more, until I was a limp mess, sitting is puddle of piss.

Feeling confused and embarrassed when I was done, I quickly started the shower. I was not ready to address what had just happened.

12