Piss Practice - Going the Distance

Story Info
Power pissing for distance.
2.7k words
4.77
8.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about female peeing and masturbation. If that's not your thing, please do not read further.

If it is your thing, continue on! I hope you enjoy this installment of the "Piss Practice" saga.

* * *

As I became more and more sexually fixated on pissing, I tried things that weren't strictly productive piss practice. I should have been spending most of my practice urinating into the toilet like a man and figuring out how to pee standing up without taking my pants off or making a mess. Instead, I often ended doing wildly inappropriate pisses. I loved seeing how far I could piss but I held back a lot of the time unless I was outside due to the mess. Of course, I loved power pissing in the tub, but it was still limited to a few feet, and I wasn't willing to piss in the house anywhere besides the bathroom due to the mess. Except when I peed into my cup since that was mostly safe to do anywhere.

My bathroom isn't huge, but I still came up with a way to go for distance in there. The room was about 5' x 8' and the tub was on the short wall across from the door. I decided I was willing to make a mess as long as it was in the bathroom since the floor and most of the walls were tiled. My plan was to stand at the door and piss the length of the room, hopefully making the 6' distance to the tub.

My bladder was full to bursting when I ran into the bathroom. I took my pants off as fast as possible. Hand at my crotch, I waddled over to the tub. I had to release a little before I started because I knew my first blast was going to be out of control. Standing up against the tub, I spread my lips and let out a single messy burst of piss. It hit the shower wall heavily and splashed back on my legs. "Time for distance," I grunted, cutting my flow off firmly and walking back over to the door, picking up the bathmat and tossing it in the corner so I wouldn't risk get it soaked.

I spread my lips with one hand and used my free hand to tease my already erect clit. It had gotten hard and my slit had grown wet while I'd eagerly waited for the time to come. I leaned my back against the door and widened my stance. I bent my knees a little and tipped my hips up; I'd embrace my naturally high arc. I just hoped it would help cover the distance.

"You can do this," I told myself, taking a deep breath. As excited as I was, it was hard to force myself to stop rubbing my pleasure button which I knew I needed to do to maintain as accurate a stream as possible. As I looked down at myself, I saw a drip of piss hit the floor. It was time.

I started pushing hard, knowing it would be worse to hesitate. Piss sprayed from my cunt in an erratic stream so I stopped quickly. Adjusting my grip on my inner labia, I tried again. I was pleased to see I was squirting the full distance to the tub, but I only let it go for a few seconds. I knew I could get a better stream going. I took a deep breath and started again. As I pushed a little harder, my pee jet even hit the shower wall. I was easily pissing 8'. I kept going for about 10 seconds, letting out a loud grunt when I stopped. I had plenty more pee left inside, but I wanted to catch my breath. And I wanted to pleasure myself to my success. Blasting like that had felt powerful and had been a major turn on.

I looked down at my aroused vagina, flexing my stiff clit before placing a finger on it. "Oh fuck yeah," I grunted, feeling tingling pleasure radiate through my cunt. "Uhhh yeah, that's good!" I rubbed my big nub, replaying my massive pee shot in my head. I had to take my finger away quickly though; if I'd waited any longer I would have started cumming.

"Time to piss again," I decided. I spread myself out and let out a vulgar cry as I started urinating hard. Clear pee rocketed out. I tipped my hips up a little more, increasing the height of my spray. There was definitely splatter on the floor, but I didn't care. Most of it was raining down in the tub.

The pressure in my bladder was decreasing but my arousal was at its maximum. I walked towards the tub in a cartoonish impression of a cowboy, keeping my legs wide and squatting while I kept peeing. It made a mess of course, and I was walking through pee as I crossed the room. When I reached the tub, I stopped.

"I have to cum. I can't wait." I heard myself panting as I pleasured myself. I started flicking my clit back and forth. "UH. UH. UH." I was grunting with each flick. "Fuck!" I doubled over as my pleasure crested. My cunt contracted violently. A few shots of piss came out towards the end. I was breathing hard and in desperate need of a shower by the time I was done.

-

Even though my distance piss into the tub had been messy, it had given me confidence and it had been intensely arousing. I wanted to try doing a distance piss into the sink next. I had to wait until I was also willing to commit to cleaning the bathroom. I was excited when the time came.

I ran into the bathroom with a full bladder; I'd already taken my clothes off in advance. As soon as I entered the bathroom, I felt a hot little trickle of fluid down my inner thigh. I really had to go. I was rubbing my clit furiously as I tried to hold it in, knowing I had to go so bad I wouldn't have much control.

I decided to let some out before I started my big piss just like I had when I did my tub piss. I rushed over to the sink and pressed the front of my thighs against the counter and made a hurried attempt at spreading my lips. My first gush mostly went on the counter. I let out some more but this time my piss just spilled out over my legs and the floor. Irritated, I rubbed my clit again before releasing three fast, hose-like gushes, mostly into the sink. I could even see my urethra expanding as I watched in the mirror. I stopped, confident I had enough control to move back.

I'd peed while standing a foot or two away from the sink before, but this time I was going to go as far as the room allowed. I stood with my back against the wall--about 4' away from the sink--and touched myself excitedly while I got into position. I walked my feet out in front of me and let the wall hold my weight as I squatted a little while also raising myself on my tiptoes. Seeing what I was doing in the mirror was turning me on.

I let out my first shot; it was messy but made the distance easily. I held the second shot for a little longer. It was sprinkling a bit, but my aim at the sink was on point. I took a break to pleasure myself frantically. The power shots really got me going. I tilted my head back, breathing hard.

Ready for another go, I stopped rubbing and focused on my piss stance. I watched myself in the mirror, there was a look of perverted concentration on my face as my body tensed and I urged my next blast on. My pee didn't come out in a heavy blast this time. It was a more modest stream with a little sprinkle, but I was able to finetune the angle of my hips to keep it in a nice arc into the sink.

I resumed masturbating. My clitoris was extremely swollen, easily visible in the mirror despite the distance. Shiny and pink. Massaging it directly was intense and pleasurable. My brows were furrowed, and my eyes were kind of squinted as I indulged in self-pleasure. Feeling the pressure building again, I pushed heavily, expelling urine with dramatic strength. My stream shot high, straight into the mirror. I tipped my hips up further, knowing even if I couldn't harness my strength, I could at least force it to arc upwards and hopefully cover slightly less distance. My piss was shooting so high that it was hitting the light fixture above the mirror. It was a huge mess, but it was also one of the hottest things I'd ever seen so I kept pushing for about seven seconds.

I looked around as I rubbed myself. Piss covered the floor, the counter, the sink, the mirror, and the light. There was no point stopping to clean up before I was done. "Just keep pissing," I coached myself. "Piss and then masturbate yourself to orgasm." I let a nice arcing squirt out, lasting about three second.

I was so aroused that I had to rub myself between every blast of pee. I was wearing this unattractive grimace as I pleasured myself. That face I'd only ever make when I was masturbating alone and solely focused on chasing my orgasm. For some reason, seeing myself making this private and vulgar face was turning me on further.

I started to shoot what I figured would be my last big stream of the session. "Yessssss," I groaned, watching my beautiful stream splash into the sink. I urinated like that for almost 10 seconds.

I was at the pinnacle of my arousal, having given myself such an erotic show. I had barely stopped peeing when I started polishing my nub again. "Time to cum," I grunted. I was slick with piss and cum and it felt good to use it as lube while I stimulated my female erection. I couldn't hold back loud, animalistic sounds of arousal which made me feel especially perverted as I hit my climax and my cunt started throbbing heavily.

-

The plan was simple. A distance shot outside.

I would stand on my patio and shoot my piss as far as I could. Then I would measure it. It was cement, so it darkened obviously anywhere it got wet.

I'd had quite a bit to drink--water and beer--and knew it was time to go when I felt a warm wet spot in the crotch of my pants. I was wearing sweatpants in preparation for was I was about to do. I got my things together. I was going to let my dog out and smoke a joint. Hopefully, I'd hold my pee until I was done and then end the outing with my power piss.

I started shifting my weight a bit as I smoked. Then I started pacing. Eventually, I had to slip one hand into my pants and start masturbating to distract myself from needing so pee so badly.

I was almost done with my joint. I'd been wandering around my patio, hand down my pants as I rubbed my clit for about half the time I'd been out there.

But now I really had to go.

I had to go so bad that the wet spot in my pants, which had become cold, grew warm again and started to grow.

"Fuck," I muttered. "Fuck." I was oh so close to being done but I couldn't wait any longer; I had to put my joint down and pulled my pants down around my thighs, a little above my knees. I spread my lips with one hand in a rush so I could start gushing until my other hand was free too and I could adjust my position to a better spread. I was jetting hard, and I could hear it splattering loudly in front of me. I loved how it looked--thick like a hose spraying. Knowing I could get even farther I leaned back a little with my pelvis tipped up and pushed my muscles hard. I let out a whoop of delight as I saw the incredible distance I got.

I pissed a little longer, enjoying my success. As my stream weakened slightly, I decided to cut it off. I'd save the rest for later.

I finished my joint in a hurry, pulled out my measuring tape--I'd planned in advance and taken it with me--and ran over to my piss marks, excited to see my distance.

When I measured 13 feet, I thought I must have made a mistake. I measured again. And again. My piss stains were darkest and densest from about 11-13 feet, with the final droplets going as far as 15 feet.

Damn. I'd impressed myself. I'd actually pulled off a 13-foot power piss with minimal mess, in terms of my clothing and shoes.

I needed to rub one out. My distance pee had aroused me so much.

I got undressed and sat in the tub with my legs extended in front of me. I started peeing with a light flow, enjoying the feeling of the warm liquid on my thighs. I stopped my stream and pulled my clit hood up with two fingers, forcing my nub to poke out enough to give me access to it. I moaned in satisfaction as I began to stimulate it. It looked like a big, pink pea sticking out between my labia. "Nice and fat," I said under my breath. It grew harder as I gave it more attention. I took my finger away so I could admire my pussy. My clitoris was fully erect. I contracted my muscles several times, watching it pump up and down.

I pulled my knees up and spready my legs a bit so I could masturbate more easily. I dipped my finger into my cunt, getting it nice and wet. It made my finger slide easily on my clit. I stroked my little erection, breathing quickly. "Fuck, that's good," I groaned as the pleasure built. "Oh, this is going to be a big one..." My legs started shaking a bit as my self-pleasure became more frantic. I felt my whole body tense up, and then the contractions started, so strong that I grunted loudly with each one.

When I finally started to come down from my toe-curling orgasm, I took my finger off my clit. It was still twitching, sending tingles of pleasure through my pelvis. I scooted down so I was almost horizontal in the tub. Keeping myself spread, I started to encourage my pee to come. It started as a little trickle. I paused before pushing harder; my flow still wasn't strong. This time my piss just splashed up over my hand. I took another break and toyed with my sensitive clit.

Aroused and finally ready to really piss, I drew my knees up to my chest and gave a nice firm push. It jetted straight up about a foot and splashed back down on my pussy and the tub. Liking that, I tried going harder, however, this time my stream went towards me a little and I peed all over my stomach. I had to readjust my position a bit; I wanted to piss high into the air. "Come on, pee hard," I encouraged myself, forcing my urine out. I was delighted to see it fountain three feet in the air. I had a split second to realize it was going to rain down all over me. Hot pee began to splash my body. When I felt some hit my face, I turned my head away to avoid it while I kept relieving myself.

I had been masturbating subconsciously while I pissed. When I felt my flow start to ebb, I sat up; legs straight in front of me and spread the small amount the tub allowed. I rubbed my clitoris, muscles tense. I moaned loudly as I climaxed for the second time. This time, the last of my pee gushed out between my legs while I came.

Exhausted and wet with urine, I ran a bath for myself and got cleaned up.