Pissed Off

Story Info
Parker pisses the women of this small town off.
1.4k words
4.12
9.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are over 18*

Parker slammed his palms against the steering wheel of his car. He couldn't stand this shit box of a car. He sighed and got out, going around to the hood. He popped it open and was immediately met with a face full of steam. He coughed and stepped back, waving the cloud away.

He looked around. He was pulled over on the side of the road in the middle of a town so small he wasn't even sure it could be considered a town. He didn't even think there was a mechanic. He sighed and headed back toward the driver's seat, grabbing his phone. He quickly searched for tow-trucks in the area. To his dismay, the closest one was over an hour away. He sighed and put in a request to have the tow-truck come as soon as it was able before tossing his phone onto the seat and reaching forward to grab his pack of cigarettes from the cup holder from the center console. He closed the driver's side door and walked around to stand next to the ditch at the side of the road. He pulled out a cigarette and put it between his lips, lighting it. With the cigarette still in his mouth, he reached down and unzipped his jeans. He desperately needed to piss. He'd been hoping to stop at a service station, but it looked like that wasn't happening any time soon. He inhaled deeply and then pulled the cigarette from his mouth with one hand while he held his dick with the other.

"Fuck me," he muttered, feeling annoyance at the whole situation.

As he finished, he shook his dick and put it back into his pants, wiping his hand on them after zipping his zipper back up.

"How dare you!" someone cried.

He turned to find a younger woman standing in the road near the back of his car, pointing a shaking finger at him.

"Ah fuck. Sorry, ma'am. Didn't mean for you to see my d.. my private parts."

"You dare to desecrate the shrine of our Great Mother?" she accused.

Parker's eyebrows shot up. "Sorry, your great what now?"

The woman gestured emphatically toward the spot where Parker had just taken his piss. At the bottom of the ditch there was a pile of rocks. At first, they seemed to just be the type of rocks you'd see in any ditch, used for drainage, but he supposed after a second glance, they did seem to be arranged in a particular order.

"Oh well... shit, sorry. I didn't know that was there. I didn't mean any disrespect. But why did you put your shrine-thingy down in a ditch like that?"

"The Great Mother clears the devil of the low places and holds up the roads so that we may walk safely on our path," the woman murmured.

"Right. Well, sorry again, I guess."

Parker's cigarette had burned down significantly. He sighed and tossed it to the ground, stamping it out and turning back to the car, hoping the old woman would just go away on her own.

"You're clearly not really sorry, but I promise you, you will be," the woman said from behind him.

"What is that supposed to-" he began.

Something hard hit him up the backside of the head with a significant amount of force. He wasn't sure if he even put his hands out to catch himself before he fell. He was out cold before he hit the ground.

***

When Parker came to, he found himself chained down, and completely naked. He looked around, panic coursing through him. He was in a plain room. He was chained down inside a cold, tiled tub that reminded him of an unfilled pool at a bathhouse. His arms and legs were pulled tight, leaving him lying in a starfish shape on the tile.

"What the fuck?" Parker cried out. "Hello! Is anyone there? What is this? What's going on?"

"You should not have desecrated our shrine."

Parker looked up to find the woman from before looking down into the tub at him. Several other women walked up around her, surrounding him on all sides.

"Is this some kind of fucking cult?" Parker asked.

He thrashed against the chains. "Let me go you psychos!"

"Today, we will do unto you what you have done unto the great mother!" the woman exclaimed.

The other women nodded in agreement.

"I didn't even know the shrine was there! I already apologized!"

It was like they couldn't hear him. Or they just didn't care.

"Let us begin!"

The women all turned and for a moment, he thought they were going to just leave. Instead, though, they each began pulling off their pants.

"What the fuck?" Parker questioned.

They all leaned over the edge of the tub. Then, each of them began to piss. Golden liquid sprayed down over him from all sides. Parker thrashed against the chains again as the rank smell of their piss surrounded him. He wanted to cry out, but he didn't want to open his mouth. Piss soaked him, coating his body. He tried desperately to pull himself free from the chains. A pool of piss was forming around him. As soon as one woman finished, another would come to take her place, creating a never ending stream.

The woman from the road jumped down into the tub, not seeming to care that she was standing in a pool of piss. She crouched down and let out a straining grunt. She reached behind her back, and when she brought her hand back out, it was filled with shit. She scooped some of it up with her other hand and slapped it onto his face, rubbing it into his skin.

Parker tried to pull away. His heart was pounding in his chest. This was definitely some kind of fucked up cult.

The woman took ahold of his shit covered face and squeezed it in her hand, forcing his mouth open. Then, she took the rest of her shit and shoved it into his mouth. His eyes went wide. The taste of her shit on his tongue was overwhelming. Tears sprang to his eyes. She wiped the remaining shit on her hand on his chest. He tried to spit her shit out, but it was hard since he was trapped lying on his back. The taste and texture of her shit filled his mouth.

To his horror, as the woman from the road climbed out of the tub, several other women jumped down into the tub to take her place, each one also crouching down and shitting into their hands with strained effort. One by one, they came up to him, smearing shit all over him. One woman took a handful of shit and wrapped her fingers around his dick. She rubbed up and down, spreading the shit over his dick. The women took turns shoving mouthful after mouthful of shit into him as well. He didn't have enough time to spit one woman's shit out before the next one shoved another mouthful in. Tears streamed down his face and he choked as he tried desperately to swallow it down. All the while, the remaining women continued to take turns pissing down into the tub, which was quickly filling up.

Parker had never felt such intense panic and disgust. He was soaked in piss and covered in the shit of multiple women. The woman who had a hold of his dick was stroking it faster now, the piss and shit mixing together.

More women jumped down and took turns shoving endless amounts of shit down his throat. One woman jumped into the tub and pissed directly onto his face, waterboarding him with her golden shower. Another farted into his face while she rubbed her shit into his gums. Another one still spit into his mouth before shitting down his throat. Parker was so full of shit he felt like he was going to explode.

"Stop!" the woman from the road suddenly called.

All at once, the endless stream of piss and shit ceased. Parker looked up at her, feeling a glimmer of hope. Were they going to let him go?

"That's enough for today. We will continue tomorrow."

Continue tomorrow? he thought with dread. His mouth was still full of shit, otherwise, he would have started screaming. He couldn't bring himself to swallow down even another speck, though.

"We'll be back tomorrow to continue your punishment," the woman from the road said.

The women started to walk away. Parker no longer had the energy to thrash against the chains. Instead, he lay there in the pool of piss, his stomach and mouth full of shit, tears building in the corners of his eyes.

He shouldn't have pissed on the shrine.