Pissing at the Opera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sven could tell Lillith had been up to something by the satisfied look on her face. However, she refused to tell him. They continued the rest of their fabulous meal, enjoying lots of champagne. Their meal had taken longer than anticipated and they were nearly going to be late for the opera. Lillith needed to piss again before they left, but Sven told her to go straight to the town car so they wouldn't be late. She would just have to hold it until the interval of the opera.

Lillith sat in the town car and she was bursting to piss. Sven clearly didn't understand her urgency, as he knew what would happen if he didn't let her go when she needed to. She even kept spare panties in her handbag for such occasions. She sat with her legs pressed together, her abdomen pressing tightly against the satin of her dress while she was trying not to squirm too obviously.

They were about halfway to the opera when they got stuck in traffic. It was standstill for at least 10 minutes and they still had another 20 minutes further to go. Lillith couldn't hold it any longer. She lifted up her dress from under her ass to save it, but didn't have time to take her panties off. She scooted to the edge of the seat of the town car, opened her legs and a torrent of piss erupted from her pussy and soaked into the plush carpet. She let out a gasp of relief and her stream lasted for what felt like well over a minute, as she had been holding so much for so long. The town car was Sven's and the driver was used to this happening. He never minded cleaning up after her. She looked at Sven defiantly and he just laughed, and kissed her pussy through her sodden panties. She slid them off and left them on the seat for the driver as a bonus for his trouble.

When they finally reached the opera, Lillith was the picture of propriety. She took Sven's arm as he helped her out of the town car and up the opera house steps. She looked like a film star in her black satin floor length dress. It showed off her beautiful neck and shoulders and had a long slit up the side, right up to her hip. You felt that if the fabric weren't so heavy, and if a strong breeze blew, her pussy would be exposed. She loved making people imagine her naked body, almost as much as she loved them seeing it for real.

The usher showed them to their seats. They didn't have time to talk to any of Sven's friends and associates as they had been held up. They settled down and watched the first half of the opera, while Sven slid his hand surreptitiously into the slit of her dress to stroke her clit. She did well hiding her arousal. They would be banned forever if anyone found out. However, the exposed setting and the consequences only heightened her arousal. She could feel how wet she was becoming and so close to orgasm. As Sven slid his fingers inside her dripping wet pussy to massage her g-spot she was overcome with a huge orgasm. She had to bite the back of her hand and pretend she was stifling a yawn to stop herself screaming. When she had finished, Sven withdrew his hand and licked his fingers hungrily.

At the interval, they went to the bar to get drinks with Sven's friends and work colleagues. He had contacts with all of the important dignitaries in the city and Lillith had to be on her best behaviour. They were all enraptured by her stunning good looks and razor sharp wit. Once she had got over her initial nerves at being in a new environment, she relaxed and started thinking about some mischief she could get up to.

It had been about 2 hours since she had pissed desperately in the town car and she had drunk a lot of champagne and now the pressure in her bladder was increasing again. The men were so focussed on her beauty and conversation that she reckoned she could get away with pissing right there. Her dress was floor length, so nobody would see and if anyone saw a puddle, they would just think someone had accidentally spilled their drink.

Now the thought had taken hold of her, she couldn't concentrate on anything else. She could feel her bladder distending her dress and knew it would show. She decided to let out a test trickle. As her bladder released, she felt intense relief, but stopped her stream after a few seconds. She felt her piss trickle down her leg and she stepped away to see it absorbed by the carpet. She also looked up to notice that nobody had any idea what she had just done. She was emboldened by this and moved to the other side of the circle to engage some others of Sven's friends in conversation while she pissed herself in front of them, without them being any the wiser.

She only let out a small stream each time to ensure it only ever looked like a spilled drink. She could piss nearly a litre at a time if she had been holding for ages, so she had to be careful she didn't let out too much and ruin her stealthy game. On the fourth time she changed places, Sven thought her pattern of behaviour was odd and sensed she was up to something. He noticed the small damp patches on the carpet and she serene innocent look on her face, that was obviously supposed to be a diversion and realised what she had been up to.

He swiftly excused himself from his conversation and lightly touched her arm and asked her to follow him. He was rock hard and needed to move quickly before people noticed. He guided her to the cloakroom, that was unattended because people generally didn't leave the building during the interval. He took her to the back, where among the mass of coats where there was a table. He picked her up and put her on the table, pulled her dress up and spread her legs.

She hadn't intended this to be the outcome of her little indiscretion, but she was ecstatic that it was. Sven didn't usually lose control in any way and she was incredibly smug she had this effect on him. She was soaking wet with arousal and her pussy was so ready to receive him when he put her legs over his shoulders and slid right inside her.

He plunged straight in to the hilt and she could feel his balls against her ass. He pounded her hard and fast, because they had limited time as they couldn't miss the second half of the opera. He played with her clit while he slammed into her, making her cum, gripping his dick as she shuddered pleasure, putting him over the edge and busting his load deep inside her.

She took a minute or so to regain the use of her legs, and when she did, and finally stood up, she felt his cum trickle down her thigh. She used the sleeve of a fur coat to wipe herself clean. She unruffled her hair, made herself presentable and they returned to their seats on time, the other patrons clueless as to their misdeeds.

They settled down to enjoy the last half of the opera like respectable patrons. However, respectability never lasted long for Lillith. She had only pissed a little during the interval, so that she didn't get caught, and now after nearly another hour and getting fuckd, she felt her bladder swell again.

The opera house was completely dark, so she knew nobody would see her and the velvet-cushioned seat would absorb the sound, as well as her piss. She shifted in her seat slightly to try to bring as much of her dress out from underneath her, so as not to wet it. When she could feel the soft velvet of the chair against her wet, shaven pussy, she let loose. She made her gasp of relief sound like a gasp of admiration at the soprano's rendition of the aria.

She was bursting to go so much that she could feel the cushion become like a sodden sponge beneath her naked ass. She still couldn't stop and her piss spilled out of the saturated cushion and puddled on the floor in front of her chair. As her dress was floor length, luckily nobody would see until she had got up and could feign innocence.

There was still about 20 minutes left of the opera, so Lillith sat in her warm, wet puddle of piss, happy and relaxed. She loved to feel enveloped in wetness and pissing where she wasn't supposed to. This was the ultimate combination of both.

When the opera ended, she applauded and rose from her seat. She was sure that she had remained undetected, however, the cleaning guy had been sitting in a corner and had been watching her the whole time. He was transfixed with her beauty, yet had no inclination of what she had been up to.

The theatre emptied, Lillith and Sven got their coats from the cloak room, tried not to laugh when a crotchety old woman complained something had been spilled on her fur coat and then made their way to the town car and home.

The cleaner was alone on his shift, as the patrons were generally respectful and tidy, so there was no need for extra help. As he made his way to Lillith's seat, for he had memorised where she had been sitting, he noticed her seat was darker than the rest. He reached out to touch it and found it was still warm and wet. He was currently alone but he didn't care if someone caught him doing what he was overcome with need to. He undid his belt and trousers and slid his boxers to his knees and sat down on the warm wet velvet seat.

As his weight sank into the cushion, he felt her piss forced out of the cushion and pool around his asshole and the underside of his balls. He felt the warmth and wetness envelope his eager flesh and he was instantly rock hard.He put more weight on the seat to squeeze some piss out to wet his hand, to use as lube to stroke his rigid cock. He was so turned on and so hard that it only took a few strokes for him to be close to climax. He pointed his cock at the puddle of piss in front of the seat and as he orgasmed, he spurted his cum into her shining pool of piss.

12