Pissing at University

Story Info
College girl teases her piss slave.
3.3k words
4.45
26.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

Lilith was a model university student. She had perfect attendance at her lectures, always did all of her required reading and was even Social Secretary of the University' Krav Maga club. People would never guess the levels of her perversions, her innocent veneer hid them so well.

One night, she was in the library late with her study partner, Seb. He had a very obvious crush on her, but was always far too nervous to do anything about it. He satisfied himself with exploring her every curve with his eyes while she was engrossed in her reading. He was always at her beck and call, happily attending to her every whim and need. He was basically her slave without any verbal agreement, and they both knew it. The fact that it was unspoken gave it an extra illicit thrill. At any moment it could be acknowledged and the spell would be broken. Or worse, she could just start treating him like a normal friend, which would crush him utterly.

On this particular evening, they had been studying for hours. They had brought supplies of snacks and drinks to keep them fuelled and so that they didn't have to leave the library. After many hours of studying and drinking, Lilith needed to piss. She told Seb where she was going and he eyed her rounded abdomen with arousal. She walked off between the bookshelves in the direction of the toilets, which were far over the other side of the library. She really was bursting by now. She had left it too long, but she had been so absorbed in her essay she hadn't noticed.

Seb waited for her to go out of sight, then got up and followed her. He intended to stand at the bathroom door and listen to her piss, while he rubbed his hard cock through his jeans. As he turned the corner however, his plan was thwarted. In the middle of the quiet library, between two high bookshelves, Lilith was squatting in the aisle, with her shorts and panties around her knees, her fingers spreading her pussy lips open, facing him. She locked eyes with him, smiling mischievously, and began to piss right there.

He was frozen to the spot in surprise, that she was pissing so brazenly in the middle of the library, that she looked so relaxed, and that she had caught him creeping on her. He was hard immediately, conflicted with fear, shame and arousal. Her stream seemed to last forever. She had drunk so much she must have pissed at least a litre. The wet patch spread over the carpet, soaking it through so that there was a distinctly obvious puddle around her.

Seb, without realising, had released his engorged penis and was mastrubating furiously while she was pissing. He was still in shock and so uncontrollably aroused that he wasn't aware of anything except her glistening pussy gushing a torrent in front of him. The moment she finished pissing, he came on her puddle of piss that was soaking into the cheap carpet. She stepped out of her shorts and panties, wiped herself clean with her panties, then handed them to him for him to clean the cum off his cock. She looked him in the eye and told him he could keep them.

They went back to their studies as if nothing had happened, yet he had her cum-covered panties scrunched in his pocket, which he would keep forever. He could barely concentrate on studying, as he knew her pussy was bare beneath her short shorts now. He had no way of knowing if anything like this would happen again, but he fervently hoped it would. It was like a new addiction for him. He could only think of getting his next fix.

Lilith became aware of this change in him. She noticed him even more eager and earnest than before, to please her. She relished this power she had over him, and whilst she would reward him, she also delighted in teasing him. When she was wearing short skirts, she would bend over near him so he could see her panties, if she were wearing them, or her bare pink pussy lips if she were wearing nothing at all.

It was summer, and one evening they were both in the beer garden of a pub with their course mates. There weren't enough chairs, so Lllith sat on Seb's lap. He was wearing shorts, and she wasn't wearing panties, so he could feel her naked pussy on his bare thigh. When she moved to talk to people she ground her wettening pussy against his leg. With every movement of hers, he got harder. She could feel his erection pressing against her ass. He was blushing deep crimson and hid his face behind her back, lest their friends should see him and guess the source of his embarrassment. They wouldn't require much imagination to ascertain it.

He managed to remain undetected for the rest of the evening, but when he got home, he couldn't contain his arousal any longer. He sought her prized panties in his bedside drawer, lay on his bed and placed them over his face. A slight trace of her scent still lingered on them and he inhaled deeply. He slid his hand down his torso to the waistband of his jeans. He undid them slowly, still breathing her in. He stroked himself lightly, making his penis twitch with anticipation. He gripped it gently, then gradually increasing his pressure and speed. He imagined her squatting over his face, her pink, wet pussy right above his mouth, ready to receive her piss. With his sustained arousal throughout the evening and then this image of his fantasy, he came hard, spurting his cum all over his chest.

When they were walking between university buildings one day, Lilith was wearing a slightly see through skirt and panties. She was overcome suddenly with a need to piss immediately. She asked him to stand in front of her to see if anyone was coming from behind her, while she could watch in front. She pulled her white lace panties to the side, and pissed in the middle of the path. She pissed a huge stream again and he had a front row view. He wished he could lick the rivulets of piss that clung to her pussy lips.

However, when she was finished, she pulled her panties back up to soak up the piss. After the lecture, when everyone was gone, she took them off, still wet with her piss and gave them to him as a thank you. When she walked off to her next lecture, he put them to his mouth, inhaled her scent and sucked the still damp fabric to taste her. He longed to taster her directly from the source one day. When he returned home, he stowed her panties with his first pair, his most prized possessions.

He was elated that the library wasn't a one-off occasion and that he had received the privilege of watching her piss in a risky location again. He marvelled at her bravery and brazenness and wondered if she had exhibitionist tendencies. He was rather shy himself, but he was keen to be an avid observer and accomplice. He was emboldened by her escapades and maybe he would become more adventurous in time.

The next week, they were at the pub again. It was near the end of the night and the pub had closed, but they were still sitting outside with their friends. She was sitting on his lap again, but this time wearing jeans, much to his dismay. She was laughing and nearly fell off his lap, but when he went to catch her, he felt her abdomen was round and full of piss. "Stop making me laugh! You'll make me piss myself!" she remonstrated him. When they left the pub, she asked if she could piss at his house because he lived nearer. She was tottering and holding onto him, barely able to walk she needed to piss so much. " I should have pissed before I left, but I didn't notice the pub close." she whined.

They just reached his front door, but she couldn't hold it anymore. While he was scrabbling for his keys, her bladder gave our and she wet her pale tight jeans right on his doorstep. He watched, mesmerised, as the dark patch of warm piss spread from her crotch all the way down the inside of her legs, some spilling out of the fabric as there was so much, making a puddle on the floor outside his door. When she finally stopped, she breathed a sigh of immense relief and apologised. She asked to go inside to take them off and get dry. Once she was inside his house, she undid her jeans and tried to pull them off. They were so saturated she couldn't get them down her legs. She asked him to help her, so he knelt before her, inhaling her scent and peeled her drenched jeans down her toned, athletic thighs.

She stepped out of them, then pulled down her sodden pale pink lace panties, and gave them to him again as a gift for his generous assistance. As she was already half naked and wet from her waist down, she asked if she could shower there. He showed her to the bathroom and got her some clean dry clothes and a towel. He went to leave the bathroom to give her some privacy, but she stopped him and said he could watch. She took off her t-shirt and wasn't wearing her bra. Her nipples were erect, either from cold or arousal, he couldn't tell. She stepped into the shower and turned on the tap. When she was all wet, she lathered herself, up, paying particular attention to her pussy, putting her foot on the edge of the bath, her legs wide open, giving him a perfect and obvious view.

He had been painfully hard since he first saw her wet herself on his doorstep, but now he could ignore it no longer. He blushed and offered to go and wash her clothes for her and hurried out of the bathroom. For some reason, with her putting on a show for him in his own home, he felt even more embarrassed than he had done masturbating in front of her in the library. He flung her wet jeans into the washing machine, but held onto her wet panties. He used them to stroke his rock hard cock and came quickly all over her sodden garments.

When he was spent, he returned to the bathroom to find her wrapped in a towel, drying her hair. She put on his joggers, but didn't take the boxers he offered her. He was nearly hard again with the thought of her naked pussy rubbing its wetness into the crotch of his joggers. She put her t-shirt back on, gave him a hug and a peck on the cheek and left.

The next day, she asked if she could call round to drop off the borrowed joggers and pick up her jeans. He of course assented, and she arrived that afternoon. It was a hot summer day and she was wearing a thin floral sundress. He suspected that she wasn't wearing any underwear, and as her short dress billowed in the breeze, he caught a glimpse of her under-butt. She seemed blithely unconcerned about him seeing, or maybe she just hadn't noticed. He invited her in and she took a seat in the kitchen. Her dress was so short that her pussy must have been directly on the chair seat, hopefully coating it in her juices.

She handed him his joggers, and he went to put them away in his room. When he was out of sight, he brought them to his nose to see if she had washed them. She hadn't. He was immediately aroused and delighted. He opened them and sought the crotch so that he could inhale her scent. They were still wet. She must have been wearing them right up until she changed to bring them over. He was in heaven. His cock was rock hard, but he didn't have time to jerk off or she would wonder where he was. He could always do that later. He wanted to make the most of being in her company now.

When he returned to the kitchen, they got chatting and Lillith lamented that the university's gym was closed for maintenance and she really wanted to work out. Luckily, Seb had a squat rack and bench in his garage. Lillith asked if it would be ok if they could work out together there. Seb assented, of course and showed her into the garage by the adjoining door from the kitchen.

"Have you brought any workout clothes? A sundress isn't super practical," he inquired. "No, but I will see how I get on. At least there's nobody here to laugh at me apart from you," she said with a wry smile. Seb set the rack up for her and she started her warm-up. It was swelteringly hot in the garage and even with the small window open, it didn't make much difference. They couldn't open the door because then their workout would no longer be private.

Lilith did a few warm up sets, but her dress was restricting her movement and she was getting distractingly hot. "This isn't working. Would you mind if I took my dress off? Nobody can see, and you've seen me naked already," she said. Seb could only nod his assent. The thought and now the reality of her naked and covered in sweat, in his garage, for his eyes only, was nearly too much for him to handle.

She asked him to watch her form while she deadlifted, as if he could do anything but stare fixedly at her naked nubile form, bending over, her ass cheeks parting, showing him her tight asshole and wet pussy lips. He could see beads of sweat running down her inner thighs. His attention was not entirely on her form and she must have known the effect she was having on him. She carried on as if everything was normal, although Seb noticed that her moans of exertion were starting to sound more like arousal, or was that just his horny brain influencing his perception.

In between sets they were drinking lots of water as it was so hot. Seb brought in fresh iced pitchers from the kitchen to keep them hydrated. Next, Lillith moved on to squats and again, Seb was positioned behind her keeping a keen eye on her form, and on her ass. As she squatted down, he wished that he could be lying on the floor, his face beneath her pussy, being able to kiss it each time she reached the bottom of her squat. He imagined that a drop of sweat would drip into his mouth and he would savour every offering. He wished that at the end of her set, she would re-rack the weights, but make one last squat over his face, cover his waiting mouth with her pussy and piss into it.

However, he was roused from his reverie by her asking him to watch her form for overhead press. He stood in front of her, again, watching her form, but mostly concentrating on her tits and how they were framed when she was at the top of her movement. The action accentuated her slim waist and flat stomach and his hard on must have been exceptionally obvious to her by now, if she had been paying any attention. He wondered if she enjoyed putting him through this exquisite torture. If it was all a fun game to her, or if it were all in his head and his fault for being so easily aroused by his friend.

After her sets, they stopped to rest and to rehydrate. They were both drenched with sweat now and had to wipe their hands on a towel before each time they touched the bar, or they would have no grip. By now, they had both drunk over a litre of water each and Seb could see Lillith's abdomen starting to swell. She hadn't asked to use the bathroom, which she knew she could any time, so Seb was wondering why she was holding it when it made it harder to lift.

His thoughts were interrupted by Lillith saying she wanted to bench. He set up the rack and bench for her and stood by the bar to spot her. In her warm up sets, he noticed how pert her tits looked from this angle, how far she could arch her back and how wide her legs were spread. After her warm up, she said she didn't actually need spotting, and could he watch her form from the bottom of the bench? He thought this was quite an odd request, but as always, he obeyed her every command.

From this angle he could see the sweat-soaked bench, her legs spread wide stretching open her pink pussy lips, slick with sweat. He was longing to explore her with his reverent and obedient tongue. His erection was obscenely obvious now, but she wasn't looking. She was concentrating intently on her lift. Even with her lying down and arching her back, he could see her swollen abdomen full of piss. He was entranced watching her do her sets. He was painfully aware of his erection, but could do nothing about it.

She completed her final lift and the instant she re-racked the weights, a torrent of piss burst forth from her gaping pussy. A fountain gushed over the bench, drenching her legs and spilling onto the concrete floor. Seb involuntarily dropped to his knees and thrust his face into the torrent. Her nectar spilled over his face, drenching him entirely. He was thrilled and soaked and elated.

When her stream finally abated, he didn't wait to ask to lap up the last drops from her inner thighs, ass cheeks and pussy lips. As his soft, nervous, yet determined tongue reached her soaking pussy, she moaned with pleasure. She rocked her hips to encourage him to pleasure her further. He kissed and licked and sucked her clit, worshiping her with his tongue. He had longed for this moment, dreamed about it, masturbated to it, and imagined it in so many ways.

He could feel her orgasm building, her body tensing, beginning to shudder and shake. She grabbed hold of his head to push her pussy harder onto it, grinding into his face. Finally she exploded in ecstasy, covering his face in her squirt and pussy juices. He could barely breathe, but swallowed all he could, with relish. Once her orgasm subsided, she released him, his face shining with her essence and sweat. She pushed him away and lay back on the bench, her legs still spread.

Seb stood up, undid his trousers, pulled them down and released his throbbing erection. He had been so hard for so long he was desperate for release. He wiped his face with his hand and used her remaining juice to lubricate his cock. He stroked it vigorously, not able to endure any build up or delay to his pleasure. He came almost instantly, shooting his load all over her wet, glistening pussy. The moment after he came, the overwhelming urge to piss hit him and he immediately followed his ejaculation by pissing all over her, washing his cum clean off.

They were both wet and sticky with sweat, piss, and cum, so needed to shower. She invited him to join her this time. Under the water, she let him wash her all over, caressing her every curve and massaging her still sensitive pussy. She couldn't handle another orgasm just yet, so she stopped him for now, leaving him in hope he would be allowed to give her pleasure again in the future. After she left, he hosed down his gym equipment and the garage floor, erasing all traces of their wet afternoon.

If you like this story, you may also enjoy Pissing at the Opera.