Pissing Pop Stars

Story Info
A female pop group take to peeing around their hotel.
2.1k words
3.62
10.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers

Find out what do young female pop stars do for fun when they are locked away in their hotels. Names have been changed to protect the guilty!

Jane had peed in her hotel room rather than using the toilet. After stripping off to become naked, she had gone to squat over the bed with her muff of black pubic hairs poised above the bedsheets that she every intention of pissing over. After a few nervous moments, she had managed to overcome the butterflies dancing in her stomach and had started to have a wee, a thick flowing stream of hot piss leaving her cunt lips and decorating the bedsheets with a growing damp stain.

The soft hiss of her escaping piss had excited Jane to the extent where she quickly stopped her toilet long enough to rush to a spot behind the mirror that she had purposely created earlier with just such a need in mind. As she dropped into her pee squat, she stared at the hotel carpet framed between her parted bare legs. A moment later and she had resumed her toilet, a new stream of hot pee flowing from her pussy flaps as she sprayed her piss over the floor. Droplets of urine danced in the air around the impact point her pee fountain made as she urinated, the sight of her toilet fountain flowing from her pussy exciting her immensely. By the time she had finished peeing, there was a massive stain on the carpet, and she had returned to the bed to finger herself to a fantastic climax whilst lying atop the stained sheets she had covered with her hot pee.

Jane, for her part, had used a sink bowl in one of the hotel's many posh toilets. After placing her firm round and very bare buttocks over the bowl, she had parted her legs to allow for a good look at her hairy bush as she got ready for a wee.

A soft hiss arising from the sink accompanied her toilet into the bowl, her pussy flaps parting to allow a thick gushing stream of piss to flow from her cunt lips and decorate the sink wall with a flowing sheen of her toilet spray. Hot spent pee flowed beneath her buttocks as she continued her wee only looking up as Alice rushed in to join her. Jane watched as Alice's bare bare bum cheeks slid into view as her co-band member slipped from her lower garments. After flashing Jane a conspiratorial smile, Alice moved to the adjacent bowl before turning about and hoisting herself up. It took only moments for her start a toilet of her own into the sink, the two girls happily using the sink bowls as urinals for their flowing piss fountains.  

Nicole had wanted a wee in the elevator and had asked Hailey to stand guard whilst she dropped her jeans and white panties down to her ankles before going to squat by the controls. A lound hiss and splatter had accompanied Nicole's toilet as she sprayed the thickly carpeted floor with her urine shower. A thick stream of piss leaving her hairy bush continued to add to the growing stain on the floor.

Outside, all that Hailey could think of was rushing in and yanking down her panties and joining Nicole with a piss over the carpet. Already, her pussy flaps had parted to allow a small amount of wee to seep into her panties, the warm dampness exciting her even more than the sight of Nicole taking a piss in the elevator.

As soon as Nicole had finished her naughty leak, it was Hailey's turn. Nicole was just pulling up her fly zipper when a loud hiss caused her to stare over to where Hailey had started to pee, a thick fat torrent of piss flowing her curly haired cunt to flood the elevator with a second dose of hot piss. By the time Hailey had finished her wee, the carpetted floor of the elevator was soaked in piss, both from where Nicole had initially peed and then again in the oppossing corner where Hailey had relieved herself. Giggling the two popstars rushed to leave before their naughty exploits could be discovered.

The six girls rushed into the hotel toilet and sealed the door behind them with a waste paper bin. Now they would not be disturbed whilst they were up to naughy mischief. Ignoring the cubicles including the large yellow puddle on the floor in front of one of them where Alice had ealier had pissed over the tiles, the girls moved to the long row of sink bowls where ladies were meant to wash their hands. Not so now.

Giggling the girls started to unfastent their figure hugging jeans before sliding them down their creamy legs revealing a collection of bare buttocks and a variety of differing underwear. Their panties soon followed suite. Each girl possed a tapering patch of culy pubes between her legs, hiding their pussy slits from view. Without wasting time the girls quickly presented their pussies to the edge of a sink bowl. Jane was the first to start peeing, a shooting stream of hot piss leaping from her lower lips and spraying into the sink. Jane giigled as she started to have a wee into the sink bowl in front of her, a similar flow of piss connecting her pissy to the ceramic wall her piss was now flowing over. Alice, Hailey, Nicole then started to pee. Now their were five streams of piss flowing into the toilet sinks, five bare bottoms on show and five pissing pussies. Jane finished first, Alice the last, the flow of piss leaving her cunt showing barely any signs of abating as she storngly relieved herself into the wash basin.

That same evening Nicole had stripped naked and had gone to lie on her bed with her legs up in the air and her hairy pussy ready to release her hot, golden load. The pressure in bladder continue to mount until at last she could hold back no longer. The sensation of relief rushed down to her pussy lips where moments later a fast flowing stream of hot piss erupted into the air, spraying upwards with force before arching away to form a fountaining, splattering shower that landed messily on the hotel carpet at the base of her bed.

Nicole giggled as she continue her toilet, relishing the sight of her thick piss torrent as it erupted from her pussy lips. Making a mess on the carpet was not a problem given how much her managers were paying, and besides, wasn't she entitled to some naughty fun? She also knew that her fellow pop-stars would be doing something similar in their rooms, as they all loved peeing where they shouldn't and she could but imagine what they might be doing at this very moment, even whilst she was having a wee on the bed.

Slowly, Nicole's pee fountain began to droop as she exhausted her supply of piss. Just before she finished, Nicole stopped her toilet off the bed, long enough to leap off and go to examine the large, damp stain she had made on the floor. Then, without further ado, she squatted down over her handiwork so that her large round bum cheeks were poised just inches from the dampness. Ready to resume her wee, Nicole opened up her pussy flaps and topped up the dampness with a new stream of hot piss, urinating until the flow leaving her lower lips dwindled to nothing as she was spent.

With Jane already having peed over her bedroom carpet earlier in the day it was time to find somewhere new in her hotel room to deposit her much needed piss. In the end, she settled for one of the desk drawers, yanking it open before going to plonk her bare buttocks on the table top, with her mound of pubic hairs positioned just over the edge.

It was an ecstatic sensation when her pee hole opened and she started to piss into the drawer, her urine stream thick and fast as she deposited her pee into the hotel furniture. A loud wet sounding hiss accompanied her toilet, her piss stream not letting up as she urinated at full strength watching as her slightly yellow puddle inside the drawer.

This was amazing so Jane decided she would do her entire piss into the drawer rather than also using the wardrobe to wee in, something she would do later when her bladder was full again. For now, it was a case of enjoying her slash as much as possible, using her phone to video the sight of her flowing piss stream as it left her pussy to vandalise the hotel property with her hot wetness. The sound of her peeing was amazingly loud, a constant hiss and patter as her toilet spray flowed into the drawer which was now awash with Jane's spent piss. For her part, she could not care less, still enjoying her wee immensely and looking forward to re-watching the entire event later on her phone. Finally, she was exhausted of piss, her toilet needs done for the moment. After staring at the wet puddle in the drawer for several long moments, Jane clambered down from her pee perch and went to get dressed.

Alice was in the middle of cleaning her teeth whilst having a standing wee into the bathroom sink when there was a knock at the door. Stopping her wee, and placing her toothbrush down she went to answer, regardless of the fact she was completely nude. It was Jane who had knocked. She took an appraising look at Alice's nudity, especially her extremely large bosom and her pert nipples on proud display.

'Sorry to disturb you,' Jane said as she squeezed past. 'You weren't in the middle of anything?' she then asked.

Alice did not reply, just giving a large smile as she started to wee again, a fall of golden piss leaving her pussy lips to rain over the carpet. Jane giggled at the sight of her friend pissing over the floor and the growing damp stain between her feet.

'That just makes me want to go as well,' said Jane, unable to wrest her gaze from the sight of Alice's flowing pee stream as it left the petite girl's uncovered hairy muff. "Can I have one in your room?'

Alice nodded even as her wee came to her end for she had done most of her piss into the sink basin before Jane had arrived.

Jane turned to survey Alice's room, her fingers already at work to unfasten her jeans. Her sight immediately settled on a large damp stain covering the sofa. It was obvious that Alice had peed over the fabric at an earlier stage of the day.

'I think this will be a good spot,' she said, moving into place. Her jeans and panties slid down her knees exposing her hairy muff for Alice to clearly see as she then bent backwards to place her bare bum cheeks in place above a part of the sofa that had not been covered by Alice's earlier toilet.

Both girls giggled as Jane started to pee. From her pussy lips shot a playing stream of hot piss, which immediately began to patter down over the sofa. Under her bum started to form a new damp patch to match the one made by Alice when she had pissed all over it.

There was a new knock at the door. Jane was too transfixed on the sight of watching herself wee over the sofa to notice until Jane walked into the room. She immediately saw what Jane was doing. The golden stream flowing out of her pussy and onto the second damp stain marking the sofa.

'So much fun!' she shouted and rushed over to join Jane, yanking her tight blue jeans down to her knees along with her pink panties, before moving into a squat with her bare bum cheeks hovering just inches from Jane's bare posterior. A moment later and a new patter of hot piss began to vandalise the sofa as Jane started to pee over it as well.

A new knock on the door saw Hailey join the party. 'That is so cool,' she commented at the sight of the two other girls decorating the furniture with their pee streams. 'I had a wee on my sofa as well but I did my last piss into the kettle. Rushing over to the sofa, she quickly climbed out of lower garments before starting to do a standing pee in front of her two friends who were still urinating over the sofa.

leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers