All Comments on 'Pissing with the Wife'

by wetguy42

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love piss

Oh damn, love piss and drinking and spraying and playing in and with piss. Glug glug swish SWALLOW--Ahhhhhh!!

jimmyj57jimmyj57over 8 years ago
Good for you

Nice that your wife is into kinky sex as much as you . I have several ideas for the two of you it didn't sound like you were have anal sex yet by if you should start try giving her a piss enema or you could use a funnel and have her give you one .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yuk

How awful. Is he taking the piss

wetguy42wetguy42over 8 years agoAuthor
Piss drinking

Last evening we had some more wet fun. She pissed all over me and then let me piss inside her. I still had some left and I pissed all over her body and then she drank some straight from my cock, was super fucking hot!!

peebudypeebudyover 8 years ago
isn't it great?

congratulations on getting your wife into pee play. the warm wet feeling of urine on your cock and skin is unbelievably erotic. not to mention the pungent smell and the taste. would love to hear what triggered her new found sluttiness after 3 years of marriage.

wetguy42wetguy42over 8 years agoAuthor
It's awesome

No idea what has gotten into her. Last night we 69ed and pissed in each other's mouth. She has gotten downright filthy.

gspot52gspot52over 8 years ago

Awesome congratulations! If you ever find out what flipped her switch let us in on the secret. Also have you considered posting pictures and videos to twitter there are lots of videos of piss play there.

sampadassampadasover 8 years ago
kundan piss

SANJAY ROY,

MANY TIME I SAW KUNDAN AND HER DAUGHTER PISS OUTSIDE THE HOUSE THEY NORMALLY WHEN I ASK HER SHE TOLD SHE LOVES TO TO PISS OUT SIDE THE BUNGLOW SHE PISS IN GARDEN DAILY

IF YOU WANT TO SEE MKE HER FUCK AND LET HER DOING PISS ON GARDEN

MR SANJAY ROY

E MAIL sanjay2008_99@rediffmail.com

mail us

i am doing adult toyes selling please contact me

for adult toyes and madiciens

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 8 years ago
Wife Pissing

I, like you, love watching women piss. From the moment it begins dribbling out from between her cunt lips until the hissing sound and the gushing of it begins.

My favorite is when they are wearing a garter belt and sheer full fashioned stockings and she is so intoxicated she can only stand there and let it flow out her pee hole, drenching her stockings and forming a big puddle of the ground.

Then and there I want to stick my tongue in her wet pussy hair and tongue fuck her silly, but she needs to get into the house before she falls down in a drunken stupor.

I ask her if she needs my cock fucking her and when she nods "YES", I strip and plow a furrow in her cunt with my raging tool until I blow my baby batter off inside her.

Your story is terrific and I hope you follow it up with still another about you and your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Congratulations

My girlfriend can't get past the naughtiness of pissing on or with someone, and just clamps up no matter how desperate she is to go.

Let me know how your wife transformed herself so that others (me in particular) can get to enjoy this activity.

I have asked her many times to "water the oaktree" but she just can't do it.

Maybe that is something you can try with your wife?

Roboboy

wetguy42wetguy42over 8 years agoAuthor
Answer to your question

Anonymous,

I don't have a great answer as to how exactly it has happened. As I stated in my story we have really branched out and have went to somewhat vanilla to hardcore kinky. We have spoken at length about what we are now doing and where our relationship is going to progress to in the future.

The biggest thing that she continues to tell me is that she trusts me in a way she has never trusted anyone else. That no matter what we try, whether we do it again or not, she has no concerns about how it will effect our intimacy and that she knows that we are doing all of this in the pursuit of our carnal desires.

Perhaps you can get your girlfriend to start out really easy. Follow her into the bathroom when she needs to piss and just talk to her. Get it to a point where she is comfortable letting go in front of you (not on you yet). Then see if she can progress to maybe stripping naked and doing it in the shower in front of you. Once she is comfortable with you seeing her and hearing her take a piss, that may make it easier. Then start with her doing it on you in the shower so there is no mess.

Also, when I really want it and am speaking to the wife I tell her how absolutely amazing it is to be able to drink her piss from her pussy. How it is the most sexual thing I have ever done and I continue to reaffirm how amazing she is and how much I love her. This normally does the trick. I even got her to straddle my face in bed and piss directly in my mouth the other night. She had told me no pissing in bed for fear of ruining the bed or sheets. But she granted me that wish. When I asked her why, she told me that she has completely given herself to me and anything I desire I can have.

This is powerful stuff but try it in steps and good luck my friend. Nothing beats a beautiful woman pissing all over your body!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wetguy42, I love your story!

My man loves it when I piss into his mouth. After I'm done emptying myself out, he licks my pussy to multiple orgasms while we're in the "69" position with me on top. I have an idea that might be of interest to you. If you like to lay under her while she pisses in your mouth (it seem that you love it) you might want to have her hold the back of your head into her pussy while she dribbles into your mouth. That's what I do to my man, and I order him to worship my pussy as he drinks it down. He also loves to be called degrading names, too. Whether or not you want to incorporate that into a story, I don't know. Let us know what you think of the idea. But most of all. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Regards:

Marsha

Pleasureman69Pleasureman69about 8 years ago
Thank you; stay wet :-)

Thank you for sharing your "Pissing for Pleasure" experiences with us. My desires are your your; my experiences with my bride just a little less constant; a treat that I enjoy only on occasion. I would enjoy email exchanges from those who have similar pee fetish desires and experiences.

pleasureman69_2@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Her Submission

What I love about this is not only the piss factor, but that it's between you and your wife and that you make her feel so loved and desired that she trusts you completely enough to submit entirely to you. I guess that part appeals to me particularly as I am a submissive woman. It's a turn on to me to be able to satisfy a mans kink but it is very much a trust issue. Love this. Keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
woa

nice. please do make that blog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More in public

See if you can find a full length skirt that has a PVC lining and then accompany her to a dark club where she could pee and make a puddle without anyone but you knowing. Maybe wearing a thong that she could remove in the restroom shortly after and let you smell or suck on them.

Enjoyed your story and will read your others. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

Great horny story love my wife pissing over my body cock and in my mouth. I then cum in her mouth then we kiss and share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Piss fun with my mature wife

My 54year old wife loves pissing on me. I keep her cunt shaven so I can see her golden liquid spray from her large lips over my body and cock

Sometimes I lick her until she squirts and then pissed into my mouth I love drinking her stream of piss.

Once she has stopped peeing I fuck her sharing her piss with her. It's so horny

Pleasureman69Pleasureman69almost 6 years ago
Another Pissing Pleasure

My wife gets great Pleasure when I give her a Piss Enema.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Want meet your wife

Hi mate

Would love to play with your wife for a weekend. A weekend of piss play yes please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hi wetguy

I'd like to meet your slut of a wife because when i've finished with her not only will every hole in her sexy body be filled with my spunk and piss but i'll have her begging me & my friends to shit copious amounts of steaming turds on her glistening belly. We can then massage the scat into her with the help of gallons of piss before gang fucking the little airtight minx.

PS Tell her to flush her pills down the toilet cos we're going to breed the sexy toilet slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ty 4 sharing

Neat story!! Did you ever start the blog w videos hiding your faces?

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 1 year ago

Good story, but some more dialogue with you and your wife would have made it much hotter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like it I wish my wife could get into it as much as I do

AkpervertAkpervert6 months ago

I can only say that you are on my wavelength! You told my story in the first paragraph - I wish.

I want something like this to happen to me - but fear that it never well.

Thanks for sharing. If you start a Blog - I want on your list.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous