Pissniece

Story Info
Unexpected Encounter At Thanksgiving Dinner Visit.
1.6k words
4.72
10.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a quick, fun one. 😜

Yesterday, I went to Thanksgiving dinner at my ex's sister's house. Though we are not in a relationship, my ex, Jen, and I still live together and get along quite well. I've been going to her family's holiday events for years, so I had been invited. Her family knows we aren't together, but we all get along very well and are basically like family at this point.

When we got there, Jen's sister, Lisa, was cooking and trying to make sure everything was prepared correctly. Her daughter, Kate, had been helping, but she needed to go get ready before the rest of the family showed up. So she went upstairs to get dressed and Jen started assisting in the kitchen.

As we had been driving for a couple of hours, I had to pee. Unfortunately, when I went to the downstairs half-bathroom, it was occupied. Presumably by Lisa's brother-in-law who had arrived a little while before we had. So I went to Lisa and asked if there was another bathroom I could use. She smiled and told me that I could go upstairs and use one up there. Her husband was getting ready in the master bath downstairs. She told me to go into the second door on the left in the upstairs hallway.

Lisa and her husband were somewhat well off and had a fairly sizable house. I'd been all through it once before and was amazed at the number of rooms, but that had been many years before, so I didn't really remember it. Nonetheless, I walked up the stairs and went down the hall a bit and found the second door. I turned the knob and was immediately frozen in place. Kate was now wearing a dress, but she had it bunched up around her hips and was crouching slightly over the toilet, pissing. I was transfixed momentarily, staring directly at her cunt and the stream pouring from it, but quickly caught myself. I apologized profusely as I went to close the door. Just as the lock clicked, I heard Kate say, "Wait, Max. It's ok. Pop your head back in here."

I was taken aback. What the hell? I'd just spied my ex's niece pissing and had stared and she wanted me to look in again? I cautiously opened the door again and she still had her dress pulled up, but was no longer pissing. She smiled at me and could tell I was flustered. She then said, "Hey....uh...don't worry about seeing me piss. I know it was an accident. I just.....well....after you broke up....Aunt Jen told me that you....were kind of a.....pervert. I never judged you for it.....because....uh....I'm pretty....open-minded also. I saw your face when you saw me.....and....I was just wondering....did you want to watch me...you know....piss?"

I was even further dumbstruck at this. Was she trying to trick me and then shame me in front of everyone? She could see the question on my face and quickly added, "Don't worry....I'm serious. I'm not trying to make you look foolish or anything. I've.....uh...always thought you were attractive and when I learned that....umm....you were pretty kinky....I was always intrigued by you."

She made me feel a bit better, so I walked in and closed the door. My eyes kept drifting to her bare pussy. She saw me looking and smiled. I was about to speak and she interrupted and said simply, "Just watch. I think you'll like this."

Her lovely cunt began to trickle with almost clear piss. I was fascinated, watching her hot sex increase the stream and pour into the toilet. I'd been long interested in watching women piss and this was a front row seat. She smiled as the warm urine flowed out of her. I smiled back and her and told her, "Fuck, that's hot!"

She replied, "Really? You like it? I think it's hot to be watched."

My cock had hardened by now and she looked down and saw the bulge in my pants. She looked into my eyes again and smiled, seemingly indicating her appreciation of my arousal. When she finished, she reached for the toilet paper, but I stopped her. I said, "Why don't you sit on the bathroom counter and let me...uh....clean you up."

She seemed very excited by this and quickly moved onto the countertop. She'd pulled the dress up a little further and sat on the edge, her pussy fully presented to me. So I kneeled in front of her and put my hands on her thighs before leaning my head in and swiping my tongue up her absolutely delightful slit. She made a little squeaking noise, but then moaned a little louder as I began to lick and clean her with my tongue.

Tasting her pussy and piss at the same time was wonderful. It was a little salty and a little sweet. Very interesting and tremendously arousing. My cock was fully hard in my pants now and I began to fondle myself as I ate her out. She was probably 20 or more years younger than me and I couldn't believe she wanted me to do this to her. She moved her hands through my hair now and pulled my face in closer as I licked and sucked her clit. I then pushed a finger and then two in before pumping them in and out increasingly deeper.

After a few minutes of this, I gave her an orgasm and she clutched the back of my head firmly. It was so hot to hear her moan and get off on my tongue. Also, I got a delicious stream of her copious juices and savored them as I pushed my tongue deep into her pink tunnel. After she recovered slightly from her cum, she spoke sensually, "Is your cock hard, Max"

Of course I acknowledged that it was, she told me, "Stand up and slide inside me."

So hot, simple, and primal. I wanted her cunt, like I'd never wanted another. I stood up and looked at her beautiful, smiling face and then down at her pussy and my hard dick throbbing near it. She took hold of me with one warm hand and placed my head at the entrance to her soaking, pink pussy and I moved slowly inside. It was wonderfully, beautifully tight. We groaned with our mutual pleasure and she told me, "Go all the way inside. Balls deep and stay there."

I gladly complied and we soon both grunted with pleasure as I pressed in fully. It was so extremely surreal to be doing this with her at Jen's sister's house. Everyone was all downstairs, focused on the tasks at hand while I was buried to the hilt in this much younger woman's extremely tight pussy. Jen's niece and Lisa's daughter no less. Fucking hot and kinky and so unexpected. I began to move in and out slowly, savoring the amazing sensations and fucked up situation.

We started to french kiss and my hands slid onto her plump breasts. She moaned into my mouth and soon said, "I can't believe you ate my pissy pussy. It was so fucking hot. I can you taste myself on your tongue and, fuck! It makes me hot."

We made out more feverishly and I pumped in and out even harder. She grabbed my ass as I fucked her slutty little cunt and squeezed her lucious tits though the material of her dress. This was hotter than I could have imagined. I soon picked up my pace and she was moaning constantly, but trying to keep it down. She then whispered in my ear, "Your...dick....feels so....fucking...good. I want you to....cum inside me.....and then.....will you.....go down on....me....again? It's a fantasy....I've had....for a while."

Fuck! She wanted me to eat my cum out of her beautiful, hot little cunny? I'd never done it, but had long wanted to. So I whispered, huskily, back into her ear, "Oh yes, Kate....I'll go back down on you after I cum inside this....deliciously...tight....fucking....cunt. I'll savor....this....yummy...creampied....pussy.....but....you have to....promise me....something."

She was on the verge of cumming again as my cockmeat slammed in and out of her, my pendulous balls banging against her anus. She breathed heavily into my ear and she asked me, "What...is...it? What....do you....want me....to promise?"

I fucked her even harder and pinched a hard nipple. She squealed and I whispered nastily in her ear again, "If I clean you up after this, I want you to....promise....that I can....fuck this tight....hot...asshole....of.....yours....you nasty...slut! You said.....you....were....open....minded....right?"

She moaned so loudly, that I had to put my hand over her mouth. Her pussy fluttered and pulsed around my shaft, buried balls deep inside. She was cumming so fucking hard. It was magnificent. The girl's orgasm prompted my own and I soon began to flood her tight, pink pussy with a torrent of my hot spunk. It felt better than anything I'd felt in years. So hot, so forbidden, given the situation. We moaned and grunted and cussed, breathing heavily against each other's ears. She then kissed me hard and our tongues intertwined.

We made out passionately for a few seconds and then leaned in close to my ear again and said, "You can have this ass any time you want it. I need to feel your big fucking cock deep inside me. Such a nasty man! I can't fucking wait."

So I kissed her again and then knelt in front of her and buried my face into her cummy cunt and began to lick out my seed. This was the beginning of a very hot, filthy relationship with my ex's niece. I'll document more of what we did later.