Pit Stop Pt. 04

Story Info
Ally's sister helps her and Cindy teach Towel Boy his place.
3.6k words
4.48
7.8k
11
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few weeks were pure agony.

At least once or twice a week, either Mistress Ally or Cindy or both of them would come by and work out, but they did not call me over to them once. In fact, they ignored me completely save for when they signed out. That was when they would give me their gym clothes to sniff and wash, which I did regardless of how badly my caged-up cock ached for the real thing.

And oh did it ache. Every time I sniffed their sweat-drenched tops and socks my erection strained against the confines of the cage, and all I could do was suffer and pray that the day would come when they would let me go, even if only briefly, seeing as I doubted Mistress Ally had any desire to free me permanently.

Then again, for a while, I started to wonder if they were just done with me. If they'd had their fun and now were content with the knowledge that I was locked up tight for my transgressions. Or perhaps they simply liked knowing that I was at their beck and call, unable to do anything about the cage without them.

Of course, they were far from finished with me. Mistress Ally was simply waiting for the right time to continue her fun.

Which turned out to be almost a month after Cindy's first visit.

It started off like a typical Thursday, or what passed for one since this whole mess had started. I was sitting behind the counter, forever aware of the cool metal cage around my cock, and the two or three people working out finishing up before heading off into the night.

The last one had scarcely walked out the door when I heard footsteps followed by a familiar voice. "Hey there Towel Boy. Did you miss us?"

I looked up and noticed Mistress Ally, Cindy, and another woman standing in the doorway. It had actually been a week since either of the ladies had been by, and though I tried not to show it, it was likely clear to them that I had indeed missed them. Watching them, being tortured by the sight of their sweat-covered bodies, had become the highlight of my week.

Ally and Cindy strolled over to the counter and signed in, but the third woman stayed back for a minute, her eyes locked on me with a look I quite put a name to. Disgust? Pity? Contempt? A miss of all three? I didn't know, just as I didn't know who she was.

She looked a little like Mistress Ally, only younger, and it slowly dawned on me that they two were probably related. A fact nearly confirmed when the newcomer finally opened their mouth. "So, this is the famous Towel Boy eh? Doesn't seem too impressive to me."

Her tone was nearly identical to Ally's, and though her hair a shade darker and her skin somewhat lighter, were I betting man I'd have bet good money she was my Mistress's sister.

"Yup, this is him, sis. And don't worry, he might not look like much, but once you get a closer look at him, you'll see he's not packing much either... Still, he makes up for his shortcomings in other ways, don't you Towel Boy?"

The three of them burst out laughing, and I went about as red as could be as I watched them head for the changing room. My eyes lingered on Ally's sister, her strong-looking legs as well as the uniform she was wearing. I couldn't be sure, but it appeared to belong to the local College's athletics department, which was enough for me to know she was likely to be just as tough on me as Ally was.

Before I knew it, they reappeared and headed off to different parts of the gym to begin their workouts. I wasn't sure who to watch or for how long, and they seemed well aware of this face, seeing as the three of them moved between the machines fairly regularly, further confounding me.

Eventually, they met up over by the treadmills and began what turned out to be a fairly long, over sixty-minute cardio workout. The sight of their glistening bodies moving along as they walked was almost too much for me, and I knew they were taking their time so as to torment me further.

It was working.

By the time an hour was up, Mistress Ally, her sister and Cindy were practically drenched, and even from where I stood gaping I could see the shine of sweat reflecting off their skin. My mouth watered at the sight, and my cock continued to ache just thinking about their scent and the taste of their sweat.

Given how the past few weeks had gone, I wasn't sure they had anything further in store for me, but the moment I saw Mistress Ally raise her hand and snap her well-manicured fingers, I had all the answers I needed. The time had come. After weeks of torment and denial, weeks of ignoring me, she once more had use for her Towel Boy.

Embarrassing as it looked, I practically sprinted over to them, much to the ladies' enjoyment. Mistress Ally didn't say a word, just pointed to the ground. I dropped to my knees and waited, as I had for weeks, to hear just what she had in store for me this time.

"Towel Boy, this is my little sister Beth. I've told her ALL about you. How much you LOVE worshipping sweaty women, and she just HAD to see it for herself. In fact, she came straight from practice too, just so she wouldn't miss her chance."

Beth took a step towards me, and even from there, I could smell the scent of her sweat. It hung thick in the air. Whatever she'd sweat out during her practice had likely cooled on the way, only to warm up now and mix together with the latest batch. She was practically marinating in sweat, and based on her older sister, I knew she planned to use it on me. I just wasn't sure how.

She looked down at me kneeling before her sister, and after a few moments, tapped me on the chin with her foot. I fell to my back with a thud and, before I could react, saw she was standing right over me. "We're gonna break you Towel Boy. And you're gonna love every second of it."

Taking a seat on a nearby weight machine, Beth slipped off her running shoes and ankle socks. I half-expected her to shove her bare feet in my face next, but she had other plans. "Open your mouth bitch," she commanded, and I did as ordered. Then I could only watch as she balled up her socks, shoved them in my mouth, and shut it with her foot.

My mouth was immediately filled with the strong, almost acrid taste of Beth's sweat-drenched socks, and even without trying, could already feel drops of it drip off and down my throat.

"Taste good, don't they Towel Boy? I've worn those babies to practice every day this week. I bet they're just soaked with my sweat. Suck them real good for me."

I did as she said, but she was only getting started. Next thing I knew, Beth plopped her bare feet onto my face, making sure her toes were wrapped snugly around my nose.

All I could see, smell and taste was Beth's foot sweat. Gently, she started to rub them up and down my face, making sure my nose was firmly held between two of her toes every time. She had no interest in letting me breathe in anything but her feet, and between the smell, taste, and sensation of her sweat-covered soles on my face, I started to get light-headed. Not that I could say or do anything about it.

After a few more minutes, Mistress Ally seemed to notice my face was growing red, and either out of sympathy or a desire not to be the cause of my untimely death, she stopped her sister. "That's enough Beth. We don't want our Towel Boy to pass out on us, do we? At least not before he gets his surprise."

Her little sister nodded and pulled her feet away then opened my mouth to remove her socks. I gasped for air, and though I was curious about whatever surprise they were talking about, right now it did not seem important. Beth grabbed her water bottle and poured some into my mouth, and I nearly choked on it.

"Drink up bitch. You're gonna need to stay hydrated for what we have planned."

Gasping and choking as I was, I still managed to eke out a quick "Thank you."

Beth responded by planting her foot back on my face. "Kiss my foot Towel Boy."

Without a second thought, I did as she asked, feeling more of her sweat collect on my lips as I did. Cindy and Mistress Ally chuckled, then they did something unexpected. They took off my pants and boxers and, much to my surprise, unlocked and removed my cock cage.

I'd almost forgotten what it felt like not to be locked up, but they had no interest in letting me enjoy it for long.

"Here's the deal Towel Boy. We're going to let you play with your pathetic little dicklet and cum, but only when we're finished with you. Like the sound of that?"

The very idea that I'd be allowed to cum after so long, and for these two Goddesses, was almost more than I could bear. "Yes, Mistress Ally."

Wicked smiles crossed their faces, and Mistress Ally and Cindy joined me on the floor while Beth stood up. She stretched a little, letting me drink in the sight of her taut, muscular legs.

"Beth is a gymnast," Ally whispered, "One of the best in the state... But this gym doesn't have anything for her to balance on, does it? I guess you'll have to do Towel Boy."

Before I could even grasp the meaning behind those words, Beth moved forward and quickly stepped with her full weight onto my stomach. My mouth shot open with a gasp, and as it did, Cindy shoved my face into Mistress Ally's pit and I felt her arm wrap tightly around my head.

The familiar scent and sensation of her sweaty pit was not as welcoming as I'd hoped, seeing as I'd been unable to take a breath and now found myself, mouth and nose trapped in the rank confines of Mistress Ally's armpit. There was no enjoyment to be found here, especially with Beth standing on me and, from what I could feel, shifting her weight as she 'practiced' her stances.

"You better start sniffing Towel Boy," Ally ordered, "Or else no cumming for you."

I tried to sniff, to breathe in any way, but no oxygen came to me. There was nothing but Mistress's sweaty pit, and nothing but her scent to fill my waiting nose. I couldn't even try and force myself to breathe deeper, as Beth had moved

up to my chest and was basically squeezing down on my lungs.

My head started to get lighter though I don't think I struggled, and before I could pass out Mistress Ally set me free and Beth stepped off me. But they weren't being kind- they were switching positions. Before I could take as much as two deep breaths of fresh air, Beth's feet stepped down on my stomach and Ally's other armpit became my new home.

This went on for nearly thirty minutes.

Each time I thought I was finally going to black out, they'd let me get the tiniest bit of air before continuing their assault on my senses. Worse yet, they started to chat away, acting as if I wasn't there are at. As if I were little more than another piece of equipment.

Mistress Ally described, in great detail, the fun she and Max'd had the night before. How he'd taken her out to dinner, then brought her home and fucked her so hard and so deep that she'd practically soaked the bedsheets when they were through.

Beth talked about the 'real men' at her school and how hot they made her. How she loved when they looked at her during her gym routines and how many of them she'd invited back to her dorm to see how flexible she could truly be.

Cindy added her own two cents, telling the girls about one of her recent one-night stands, and how big had been. "It filled me up so tightly I thought I was going to burst, but I left that to him."

All the while, my own tiny cock hardened bit by bit as I listened to them talk of things I'd never get to do or experience, least of all with any of them. Such things were clearly reserved for real men with real cocks, not pathetic little Towel Boys like me. A fact they made sure I knew.

"Aww, look how hard he's getting," Cindy exclaimed with glee. "Our Towel Boy is such a pervert. Hearing about us getting fucked is turning him on so much."

It was true, and made me feel even lower than I thought possible. After a while, Mistress Ally switched places with Cindy, and her feet covered my face entirely. The familiar scent of them washed over me and took my breath away- quite literally, seeing as Beth had changed position and made sure I didn't have the slightest trace of air in my lungs before Cindy's foot scent sunk into my waiting nostrils.

The more I took in, the lighter my head grew. Everything was so fuzzy now, even when I was allowed to breathe it felt odd. Lightheadedness was becoming normal, and the scent of the ladies' sweat was taking the place of air in my lungs. And still, they kept up their assault on my senses, denying me the chance to clear my head as they used my face to soak up Cindy's sweat.

Just when I thought I was done for, when I thought perhaps they were going to do little else but bring me to the brink of unconsciousness, Beth finally slipped off my body and poked at my cock with her foot. The sensation of her soft, sweaty sole brushing against my erection was enough to start forcing blood down there, at a time when my brain could use all that it could get.

She kept poking at it gently, teasing it more and more and though it felt good, I could barely think in my current state.

That was when Cindy removed her feet and stood up.

"Tag sis," Mistress Ally said with a grin. "You're it!"

My sweat-addled mind took longer than it should have to understand what Ally meant by that, but within seconds it was her and Cindy's feet playing with my tiny erection, and Beth plopping down on the floor and wrapping my head in her slick, sweaty underarm.

Much as I adored Mistress Ally's pits, her sisters were something else entirely. It could have something to do with her athletics background, as well as the fact that she'd more or less done a double workout tonight. All I knew was the moment my now-nearly crimson face made contact with her smooth, sweaty pits, my brain nearly broke into a thousand pieces.

The scent that filled my burning nostrils was intense, and even in my continued light-headed state, I wanted nothing more than to please those pits. Luckily for me, that was exactly what Beth had in mind. "Alright Towel Boy, let's see you do your stuff. Lick my pit clean."

My tongue slipped out and started to lap up Beth's sweat, sliding along the freshly-shaven stubble and dabbing up every drop it could find. It tasted as amazing as it smelled, and I almost forgot about my lack of opportunities to breathe as I lapped up as much of her glorious sweat as I could.

Once she deemed I'd done a good job, Beth switched over to her other pit, but as she did, Mistress Ally and Cindy stopped their teasing and instead both stepped down hard onto my erection. The jolt of pain that shot through me caused my mouth to open in a shout, which was when Beth did what her big sister had done, trapping my face inside her waiting pit and robbing me of any possible air.

Somehow, this was worse than when Mistress Ally had done the same, likely due to how much I'd already been deprived of air this whole time, as well as how much more potent Beth's pits seemed to be in comparison. She smothered me, making sure the only thing I could smell, the only thing in my entire world, was her scent.

I could barely think, barely breathe. I felt myself drift away in that moment, as if I was no longer truly a person.

No, I wasn't a person. Not anymore. Hadn't been since that first encounter with Mistress Ally. I was a Towel Boy. An object in the guise of a person.

And towels didn't need to think. Or to breathe. They needed to soak up all the sweet sweat from the bodies of strong, gorgeous women like Beth, Cindy, and Mistress Ally.

That was the only thought left in my mind as more and more of Beth's scent washed over me. I lost track of time. Of how long I was stuck in her pit. None of it seemed to matter anymore. My entire world was that scent, that taste, that sensation. My mind was so fuzzy, my head so light, I could scarcely understand anything else. It could have been seconds, minutes or even hours, and I wouldn't have known or cared.

Just when it seemed like there would never be anything but this, I felt Beth's grip on me loosen, her arm slowly let me go, and my head drop back onto the floor of the gym. I instinctively struggled for air, but even as it came it tasted wrong. It wasn't as sweet as Ally, Beth or Cindy's sweat. Or as important to me anymore.

"You did so well Towel Boy," Mistress Ally mocked, though her voice sounded miles away to my mind. "Now it's time. Play with your pathetic little dicklet and cum."

I lay there, half-naked and staring up at Ally, Cindy and Beth. My brain knew what those words meant, knew they were something I'd want to do. Something... pleasurable? My cock seemed to think so, but the rest of me disagreed. The only pleasure a Towel Boy like me deserved was soaking up the sweat of his Mistress and her friends, wasn't it?

"Come on Towel Boy, don't you want to play with yourself for us?" Cindy teased, and my mind remained at a loss. Part of it was certain I did, while another part was convinced it was wrong. The second one seemed to be in control, seeing as I lay there dazed and confused as my erection slowly dwindled away.

"Aww, don't you want to cum bitch? Such us how much a tiny cock spurts? Beth added, and I could see her wicked smirk staring down at me even as she finished speaking. Didn't I want to cum? Hadn't I wanted to do so for long? I couldn't remember anymore, my mind awash with the sweat of these three women. Any thoughts of my own desires, my own wants, seemed to have been drowned away by them.

"Guess he doesn't want to sis," Beth chuckled, poking at my now-flaccid cock with her toe.

"Or doesn't deserve to," Cindy said with a giggle.

"Towel Boys don't deserve to cum," Mistress Ally began, looking down at me. "Do they?"

"No," I answered, and truly believed it with all my heart.

"What was that?" She asked, her expression cross.

"No Mistress Ally" I replied. "I don't deserve to cum."

The three of them laughed, and Ally slipped the cage back over my cock and locked it, although in truth I no longer needed it. They knew I would never- and could never, cum, even if I wanted to. The very thought of it no longer seemed to exist in my sweat-addled mind. Pleasure such as that wasn't mine to have, not anymore, The only thing that mattered, that ever truly mattered, was pleasing my Mistress and anyone else she deemed deserving.

"Told you we were going to break you," Beth said, stepping closer to my face. "Now kiss our feet and thank us.

Rolling over, I came face-to-face with all six of their still-damp feet. My lips reached out and planted kisses on their tantalizing toes and soft soles. "Thank you."

Then I slipped my boxers and pants back on and rose to stand beside the three women who had so thoroughly dominated me. Without a word, they all raised their arms and I knew without question what was expected of me. What I'd been taught to do right from the start. I kissed each armpit gently, allowing their scents to wash over me once more. "Thank you for letting me worship your feet and pits."

They giggled and went to change, and I stumbled over to the desk, even less of a man than I'd been at the start. When they were finished changing, they stopped, signed out, and handed off their gym clothes. Knowing that not only would I sniff them and clean them, I would do so willingly.

It was what they wanted, what Mistress Ally wanted, and that was all that truly mattered.

I was nothing but a Towel Boy, after all. And would happily remain one for the rest of my life.