Pit Stop Pt. 03

Story Info
Ally's best friend gets some post-workout worship.
2.9k words
4.63
16.9k
23
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

III.

On Tuesday, things went a bit differently.

It was already pretty late and there had been zero sign of Mistress Ally. I had her bag of gym clothes behind the front desk, freshly cleaned as ordered, and had been waiting patiently to return them to her- as well as tell her I had done as she had asked.

Over the preceding three days I had shoved my face deep into those clothes and forced myself to sniff up the lingering scent of her sweat, much to the enjoyment and dismay of my caged cock. My poor dicklet struggled in vain against the cold metal of the chastity cage Mistress Ally had locked me into, but I dared not do anything to disobey her.

And yet, she was nowhere to be seen.

For a little while I wondered if she was gone for good- if she had locked me up and abandoned me as a cruel joke, knowing there was no way I could get the cage removed without answering some embarrassing questions. Then again, it was possible that something else had happened- perhaps she'd been held up, or had been in an accident. I didn't know which it was, nor did I have any means to find out, so I tried to focus on my work.

Seeing as the gym was empty, I did a quick clean up- sweeping, mopping, wiping down the various machines and what not. And while I was in the midst of doing this, kneeling by one of the weight machines, someone made their way into the gym and over to where I was.

Lost as I was in both my work and my worry, I didn't hear them until they were standing right next to me, and that was when I noticed the pair of sneakers, as well as the person wearing them.

She was tall and broad, with a bit more muscle than Mistress Ally, with tanned skin and bleach-blonde hair. She stared down at me with a look of disdain, and for a moment I considered the possibility that she was a client who was annoyed that I hadn't been at my station when they arrived.

But that all changed when they spoke.

"Are you Towel Boy?"

I frozen in place. Whoever this woman was, they knew about the degrading but fitting title Mistress Ally had gifted me, and that meant they likely knew everything else. I gulped and nodded, wondering who this woman was and what they wanted. She slid out her phone and opened up her texts messages, then said "Ally sends her regards."

Handing me the phone, I saw the open message. It was from Mistress Ally, and it was directed at me.

"Hey Towel Boy, I hope you did as I commanded. Sorry I can't be there tonight, Max is taking me out and he's sure to give me a real workout. But to make sure you don't forget your place, I asked my bestie Cindy to take over. You will do whatever she asks of you, just as you would for me. You two have fun. I know I will."

I read the message twice to make sure I understood it all, then handed the phone back to the woman- Cindy apparently. So Mistress Ally was out with her alpha, and he was going to treat her right and fuck her like she deserved to be fucked- by a real man with a real cock. My dicklet strained against its cage at the thought of it, but I wasn't sure about the rest of the message. Mistress Ally had basically gifted me to this stranger for the night, and I was to do for them what I would do for her.

"Ally told me all about your little 'arrangement," Cindy began, sliding her phone away. "I gotta tell ya, just listening to her talk about making your clean up her sweat got me all wet... And tonight, I'll get to experience it for myself. Hope you're ready."

Then she walked towards the locker room, leaving me where I knelt on the floor, l unsure and uneasy, but unwilling to disobey my Mistress.

Cindy took a bit longer to change than Mistress Ally did, but when she walked out of the locker room and into the gym, my jaw dropped. She wore a pair of booty shorts that just barely covered up her ample bottom, as well as a crop top which shoved off both her incredible tanned cleavage as well as her muscular arms.

She walked past me, not paying me any attention even as I struggled to continue my cleaning. From the floor I had no choice by to gaze up at her, and just like Ally, Cindy commanded attention. It wasn't all that surprising that these two were friends, as they clearly shared a similar attitude.

Forgoing the treadmill, Cindy went right for the elliptical, which meant her chest bounced with every step she took, and my eyes moved with them. They were like a metronome, and there was little I could do except watch, even as my cock ached in its cage.

I moved to another part of the gym after a few minutes, both to continue my cleaning as well as to get away from Cindy for a little while. She could still see me from the elliptical, but at least I was far enough away that I could at least try and get my head together.

The idea that I was to serve her as I had Mistress Ally still hadn't fully sunk in, and I wasn't sure I'd be able to manage. But then again, it wasn't as if I had much choice in the matter, and my cock had certainly made up its mind from the moment she had walked in.

Once she finished up with her cardio, Cindy casually made her way to the weight area, where I just happened to be finishing up my cleaning. Once again, she didn't acknowledge me in the slightest, just took a seat on one of the leg machine and got straight to it. Yet it was nearly impossible for me to not to take a look as he taut legs pushed back at the machine. They were thick and meaty in all the right ways, and looked like they could crush my head like a vice if she so wished. There was just something about those golden thighs that made my head start to swim, and my cock continue to ache.

Eventually, after using several more machines- as well as a second round of cardio, Cindy walked over to where I was half-cleaning by the gym mats. Without a word she pulled out out and placed it beside me. "Alright Towel Boy, lay down. We have work to do."

I did as she ordered, somewhat intrigued that she chose to put down a mat for me, although I quickly realized it was not for my benefit as much as for hers. She wanted me to be somewhat comfortable so she could fully be.

Once I was prone, Cindy slipped down by pants and boxers, and once she saw my caged cock, she let out one of the loudest laughs I have ever heard. Her entire body was shaking as she struggled to stop, but it was not happening. "Oh my God! Ally told me it was tiny, but I didn't think it was this tiny!" She continued to giggle and even flicked my cage cruelly. "Aww, your little dicklet's all locked up tight, isn't it? That's what losers like you get for staring at women while we work out. And speaking of work..." Cindy took a seat on my stomach and removed her shoes and socks, then placed her feet on my face. "Get to work."

I had never experienced sweaty feet before- not even Mistress Ally's, but if Cindy's were any indication, I likely wouldn't have wanted to. They were practically drenched in sweat from her workout, and the moment they made contact I could feel every bit of the sticky, stinky sweat dripping of them. Cindy pressed them down hard on my face, and even without her telling me to I knew I had no choice but to sniff.

The scent of her sweaty feet was beyond overpowering and, had I not experienced Mistress Ally's pits on more than one occasion, I might not have lasted. Cindy rubbed her soles along my face, making damn sure to get as much of her sweat worked into my skin as she possibly could, all the while sitting there and checking her phone like I wasn't even there.

There was something about her seeming complete and utter indifference to me whilst smothering my face with her feet that sent my mind and my cock reeling. Mistress Ally dominated and taunted me, but Cindy was treating me as little more than a piece of gym equipment.

And I was loving it.

With every pass of her soles across my face, I was more and more turned on, much to my cock's dismay. It was struggling against the cage and the pain was almost unbearable, but I couldn't stop. I thought it had felt bad when I sniffed Mistress Ally's gym clothes, but this was proof that things could very easily get worse. And Cindy was going to make sure that they did.

"Alright Towel Boy," she said, still not looking up from her phone, "You wipe well, but let's see what that tongue can do. Lick my feet."

My tongue slowly slid out from my mouth, and the second it came in contact with the salty sweat of her soles, my brain nearly fried. The taste was even stronger than Mistress Ally's pits, and though it was still sweat, foot sweat seemed to be far more potent. Still I licked away, passing my tongue over every inch of Cindy soles, and she kept browsing her phone.

Focused as I was, it took me longer than it probably should have to hear the click sound of pictures being taken, but once I did I noticed Cindy grinning, phone in hand, snapping away. My face- or what little of it could be seen beneath her feet, must have registered my panic, seeing as she quickly laughed and smirked at me. "Don't worry Towel Boy, these are just for Ally and I. I promised her I'd send proof that you took care of me. Who knows, maybe she'll unlock your dicklet for doing such a good job."

Much as I didn't like the idea of any photographic evidence of my actions existing, the thought that they might cause Mistress Ally to unlock my chastity cage was enough justification for me to let it slide. Cindy snapped a few more pictures as I liked away at her soles, then sent them off to Mistress Ally.

As she waited for a response, she slowly moved her right foot up so that my nose was soon shoved in between her toes. "Give that toe cleavage a little sniff while you lick Towel Boy. Your tongue shouldn't have all the fun." I forced myself to smell the sweaty and grime between her toes while also cleaning her soles with my tongue, but it wasn't easy. I was taking in nothing but Cindy's sweat in both orifices', and was practically drowning in her scent, but she was relishing every moment of it.

A ringtone ran out in the otherwise quiet gym, and Cindy giddily opened up her phone. I thought she'd received the expected reply, but then she moved the phone to her ear. "Hey Ally. Yup, just like you said. Towel Boy is taking such good care of my sweaty feet, aren't you bitch?"

She moved the phone closer to my face, but all I could do was groan between the continued assault of her feet. Still, that seemed to be enough seeing as Cindy laughed and a far more familiar laugh could be heard coming from the other end of the phone. Mistress Ally was pleased.

"How's the date going?" Cindy continued, once again ignoring me while I cleaned her feet. My head was getting lighter and I was finding it hard to hear anything she said. I honestly worried I was going to pass out, but before I could Cindy slid her feet off my face and allowed me to take in some fresh air. Alas, again, it wasn't because she was being kind.

Reaching down, she put her phone beside my head and smirked. "Ally has a present for you Towel Boy. Listen closely."

As I struggled to take in breath after breath, I tried to do as she asked. At first, I couldn't hear much over my own hyperventilating, but before I knew it, sounds began to grow more audible.

Specifically, moans.

Though I'd never heard anything like this outside of porn videos, it didn't take a genius to figure out just what I was listening to. Mistress Ally had left her phone on while she and Max fucked, and she wanted me to listen to the whole thing. Every groan, cry, thrust and moan was clear as day, and while I couldn't see it, I could imagine it. The muscular Max ramming his thick, meaty cock in Mistress Ally's tight, wet pussy. Pleasuring her and filling her up like I never could.

I let out a groan of my own as I listening, feeling my struggling cock grow against its cage just from hearing the couple go at it. Cindy smiled wickedly at me the whole time, gently placing her left foot back on my face and gripping my nose between her toes. "Hear that Towel Boy? That's what it sounds like when a real man fucks a woman. He makes her moan, makes her feel incredible, and when he cums, he fills her pussy up real good."

Reaching back, she slapped my caged cock, sending signals of pain throughout my body even as my cock continued to throb from both the sounds as well as he sweaty feet. The pleasure and the pain mixed together and I found it difficult to tell the difference anymore, and all the while, Ally and Max kept fucking and Cindy kept taunting. "Little dicked losers can only dream about what that's like."

As she spoke I could hear Mistress Ally's moans grow louder on the other end of the phone, hear her as she screamed Max's name while he fucked her raw, and between that and Cindy's sweaty feet my cock started to dribble out precum all throughout its cage. It felt wrong, but I groaned in joy regardless, and Cindy picked up her phone and looked back at my cock.

"Oh yea," she said, "He listened to the whole thing. And his itty bitty dicklet started to drip too." Then she laughed and pulled her foot off my face, replacing it with her phone. "Thank Ally for allowing you to hear what its like when a real man fucks her."

Sighing in shame, I spoke. "Thank you, Mistress Ally."

All I heard in response was that familiar, cruel laugher, and the moment it filled my ears I may as well have melted into the floor I felt so low. Just when I'd thought that Mistress Ally couldn't degrade me any more than she already had, she'd found a new way. And worst of all, she had help.

Cindy took back her phone and spoke to Mistress Ally for a few minutes before hanging up. Then she planted both feet back on my face. "Kiss 'em Towel Boy. Show my feet some real love." I kissed each sole over and over until she was satisfied, then watched Cindy stand up, pick up her shoes and socks, and head for the locker room.

But before she did, she put her right foot against my caged cock and pushed it like a pedal. The warm sensation of her sole against the cold metal of the cage sent shivers through my body, and she giggled. "So pathetic, it's almost adorable." Then she went to get changed, and I lay there on the mat lone with my thoughts.

It took me a minute or two to find the strength to get up, and as I did I wondered just what I was doing. It was bad enough when it was just Mistress Ally, but now her friend was involved, and the two of them certainly seemed to get a massive kick out of tormenting me. Of course, I did as well, but how much further could this go? How much more could they push me?

I didn't know, but as I cleaned up my caged cock and slid my boxers and pants back on, I sighed knowing that I would gladly take whatever they threw my face. I had to, not only because Mistress Ally held the key to my cage, but because degrading as it was every time, I'd never felt this good.

Cindy walked over to the desk and took the bag of Mistress Ally's clothes from me. "Maybe I'll come work out another night Towel Boy. I'm sure your dicklet would love to feel my sweaty fee, wouldn't it?" I felt my cock grow at the sound of that, and I groaned in response. "That's what I thought," Cindy giggled, then got serious. "You better take good care of Ally, Towel Boy. She's got plenty of other girlfriends who would get a kick out of having a loser like you to play with."

Then she signed out and walked away, but her last words echoed out in my mind even after she was gone. If Ally had other girlfriends, had she told them all about me? And if so, would she send any others in her stead to degrade me further? I'd have to wait and see.